Trio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacquioh2
jacquioh2
106 Followers

Emma's hand still held his cock loosely, and Jackie slipped lower.

"He's long, more than eight inches." Emma murmured quietly. Her hand slipped lower, and her fingers straddled the width of his cock as her friend slipped lower and lower.

"Ohhhh, Dan, .... .... it's lovely, ......" Jackie moaned.

Dan felt half his cock clamped in a tight vise of her tunnel and watched helplessly as her nipples swayed over him, teasing and tempting him.

"You're gorgeous, Jackie, ... ... feel wonderful! So hot; tight! Ohhhhhh!" he gasped.

Jackie squeezed her breasts between her hunched arms and dropped down on his shaft. Emma's hand was between their bodies, fondling and still guiding. She slipped out and then turned her hand to touch the other girl's clit.

"Mmmm oh, my, ... ...... good." Jackie's eyes were closed and she arched her back, pushing her breasts out and fondling the big cock with a body-wrenching twisting motion that made Dan sure he would cum. He resisted and felt the folds of her pussy swirl slowly around the shape of his dick. Creamy hot juices enfolded his cock.

The light was blocked out and Dan thought he had fainted with pleasure, but then he saw his wife's familiar pussy appear over his face. Gently she brought it closer and then placed the wide open slit against his nose and waiting tongue. He could see nothing but the smooth line of Emma's back sweeping up from the flair of soft hips and bottom in a graceful line. She shook her head and her dark hair swirled high above.

As he licked the warm wet lips, he was aware of the scent of her aroused body heavy in his nose combined with a lighter floral scent from her perfume. The tangy taste of her pussy was fresh and full on his tongue.

Jackie was moving up and down on his cock and the air chilled the shaft, wet with her fresh pussy juices. The cold alternated with oven-like immersion as she fucked up and down until their pubic bones met, then parted once again. The full buns of her ass cushioned against him and her wet pussy hair merged with the matted triangle surrounding his cock.

"I'm, ... ... cum ... .... ." he said tensely. "Cumming!"

Emma squirmed her pussy into his face, squeezed, and held Jackie's bouncing tits as she bounded up and down.

"Ohhh, oh, ... oh, oh oh, unh unh unh!" Jackie cried as she fucked him harder and harder, urging his cum into her body.

"Ohhhh , god! Emma! Emma!" her voice came in jagged gasps as Dan's cock filled her vagina and explored deep. It filled her as it pushed in and out of the snug-fitting folds.

Oh, Emm, ... ... I'm cumming. Ohhh, he ... he ......filling me ... his cum. She bounced on him with renewed urgency as the first spurt of his cum filled her and then oozed from her vagina.

Emma lifted her pussy away from Dan's face and he looked up to see Jackie holding her breasts and slumping back and moving her pelvis to fondle the dick relaxing inside her body. Emma knelt beside Dan and kissed his face again and again, as her hand slipped between the two and fondled the wet hair around the base of his cock.

His cock slipped limp from Jackie's wet pussy and Dan sighed at the cold feel of the juice on his dick as Emma warmed it with her hand.

"Oh, honey, that was sooooo hot, ..... watching you, ..." she whispered into his ear. "So hot and beautiful."

Jackie joined her and nibbled his other ear lobe as she collapsed against his shoulder with a deep sigh. "Oh, Dan, that was, ... ... wonderful, ... wonderful, ....." she kissed him, took his tongue into her mouth, and sucked gently.

Emma was busily untying his ankles and wrists and Dan felt a sense of freedom that felt delicious to his drained body. He wrapped his arms around both girls and drew them close over him, feeling a nylon leg of each girl press pleasantly between his wide-spread legs.

The three began to giggle against each other with pleasure.

Turnabout

They sat up against the headboard, Jackie poured more Champaign, and they sipped the wine and nibbled at a bowl of strawberries and raspberries.

"Ohh, Emma, you didn't cum yet, hon, I'm sorry. I am so selfish!"

Jackie's fingers toyed with Emma's nipples across Dan's chest.

"It was beautiful. Also we have the rest of the night. When Dan has a chance to recover." She giggled and reached for the soft cock of her husband now lolling against his taut stomach muscles.

"Oh, god, Emma, that was, ... ... something!"

"I know, Dan. Now you get your choice."

"Choice?"

"Well, you really should keep us both or all three happy, shouldn't you? I mean we tied you up so cruelly and all, ....."

"Any time!" he laughed and squeezed the two soft feminine bodies against him.

"Oops, ... I feel life here." Emma whispered loudly, blowing in his ear.

Dan kissed her ear and begged for a moment. "Be right back."

When Dan came back from the bathroom, he found Emma lying on top of Jackie, snuggling her pussy against the dark triangle between Jackie's legs.

Dan held one of the candles over the scene.

The candle shown between their legs and he marveled at the soft curves of Emma's lush bottom as she made fucking motions into her friend's mound. Jackie's legs parted nicely to accept the humping Emma.

As he turned to replace the candle on the table, a little tallow hurtled down and landed with a dull splat on Emma's upturned right cheek.

"Ouch!" she shrieked.

Dan hurried to suck the congealed wax from the pretty behind.

"Sorry!" he giggled.

"It's okay!" she giggled. "What are you doing back there?"

Dan, excited by the sight of her upturned curves, kissed the crease of his wife's ass and spread kisses across her bottom and deep into her crease. He parted her legs and gazed at the sight of both pussies lying open to him. Emma's slit was a bright pink, Jackie's glistened a little darker, and her lips were a little fuller than Emma's were. Jackie's vagina was open slightly and he glimpsed inviting, lush, opalescent juices inside.

Emma's little opening glistened with lubrication and the bright pink seemed soaked like gleaming morning rain on the flower of a hibiscus plant.

Two pairs of panties lay in a delicate little tangle on the bed between their legs.

"Fuck her Dan, ... ..." Jackie moaned, "Fuck our darling wife, ... ..."

Dan's cock leapt at the thought of having both of them. He stood on his knees between their legs and toyed with both pussies, slipping a finger into each of them.

"Yessss, .... oh, yes, ......" Emma moaned and he heard them kissing wetly.

"Ohhhh, god, ohhh!" Jackie echoed.

Dan pressed the head of his renewed erection along the soft folds of Emma's pussy, the smooth creamy fluid warming his cock head. He touched her clitoris and felt her body shiver.

Jackie whispered soothingly to Emma and held her tight with arms tightly wrapped around her body.

"Touch my clit, .. " she moaned. Dan slipped the head of his dick along the wet, wet slit and searched for it. He found Jackie's finger trying to guide him, there in the creamy wet open valley. He closed his eyes to restrain his excitement and bumped her clit with the blunt head of his cock.

"There?"

"Ohhh, ....... oh, .. yes, ..."

He could wait no longer and slipped the head inside her waiting pussy.

"Ohh, Dan! ...... .... ohhh, put it in, honey, shove it in," she said with increasing urgency. "YES!" she screamed.

Emma felt the big blunt head slide down her crease and into the waiting entry to her vagina. The soft deep well surrounding it guided him into the tight, trained muscle that slowed his entry. She felt the head clear the tight ring.

"Oh! Yes, .."

She felt him pause, the head just inside in the warm wetness of her cunt. She sighed with pleasure as the snug entry tightened into the deep groove behind the head. The familiar caress of his corona in this position made her glow with pleasure. She pushed her bottom up into him, reaching for more of the lovely long slim cock of her loving husband. A little more slipped in as she backed the soft curves of her bottom against him, impaling herself just a little more. She felt her juices moisten her thighs as she scissored her legs slightly around the filling cock.

Emma flicked her tongue between Jackie's lips and hummed a little moan into her mouth. She felt Jackie open her lips and offer her tongue in a light caress. She felt Jackie's nylons swish against hers as her heels dug in between Emma's legs and urged them open a little wider.

She felt warm and safe as Dan surrounded both of them in his arms and pressed her against Jackie's tits and stomach.

Jackie's eyes opened wide as she felt Dan lunge into his wife.

"Yes!" he moaned and shoved it all the way into his wife's waiting tight hole.

The nylons of their legs felt erotic against his own and he began thrusting in and out of her waiting body, feeling the soft folds cling as he fucked in and out of her.

"You're lovely, darling.... ....lovely, .... tight!" he groaned. "So wonderfully, .... tight."

"Fuck me, ... fuck me, .... fuck my cunt! Fuck my cunt!" Emma said sharply. When he was all the way in, she always talked a little dirtier, using the harsh words she wouldn't ordinarily use.

Dan fucked into her with hard deep stokes and felt Emma grinding her pussy against Jackie's. Jackie lay with legs spread softly open under her, kissing her neck and rubbing her back as Dan fucked Emma against Jackie's pussy. She was absorbing all of his thrusting transmitted through Emma.

"Oh, Jackie, ... ...." she gulped "he's filling me. Tearing me apart Jackie, .. ohmigod, ... .. both of you, ... both fucking me, .... oh, hon, .... "

Emma felt Dan's balls slap her bottom, low between her buns. Again, she urged her bottom higher, giving him a better angle to penetrate.

"Oh!, ..." she screamed, as Dan took advantage of her upturned ass and slipped in another inch of her cunt and then held her impaled on his hard cock. Pushing hard, he struggled to reach even deeper, trying to touch the bottom of her vagina.

Suddenly, he was there and his cock head explored and telegraphed the soft but firm shapes it found. The first touch brought a great shudder to his body and the urge to shoot into her body, gripped his balls.

Emma sucked on Jackie's tongue as Dan lunged again and again, pulling nearly out than lancing back into her, parting the walls of her vagina, careening down the long hall of quivering, clasping folds to touch the end of her vagina, kiss it and retreat once more. Again and again he lunged, sweat dripping from his body from the exertion and finally, his legs stretched out behind her, toes pointed, all his muscles tensed and coiled ready for the final act of their fucking.

His balls tightened. He was aware of Jackie's soothing hand touching his cheek. Dan shuddered as the first hot spasm of sperm hurled itself up the long shaft. He thought he could feel every centimeter of his cock as it rushed past and out into the warm welcome of Emma. A feeling of wonderful relief began. He pushed harder into the grasping, lovely cunt and another rush of heat and creamy jism shot along the length of his cock and flooded Emma's vagina with white. The next spurt added only a little more; then another oozed into her. When he withdrew for one more thrust, he only had a little more to give her and he sank happily into her warmth. Her glorious soft bottom was lovely against his body and he allowed himself the sheer joy of her soft curves.

The two girls moaned into each other's mouths as their kisses groped for more love. All were relaxed. As Dan's cock relaxed inside her and then slipped slowly out as Emma. She squeezed him one last caress, and felt his cum ooze gently from her body and slip slowly down over her clitoris.

"Ohhh!" Jackie shivered as the juices dripped from Emma's slit onto the sensitive open cheeks of her bottom. She giggled against Emma' tummy and the giggling was infectious. They lay tickling each other with the giggling jiggling bellies pressed warm and safely together.

Farewell

"What can I say?" Jackie stood before the security door for a last goodbye. "I came here with one best friend, .. ... I'm leaving,,, with two." She looped her arm around Dan's neck and kissed him deeply. He tasted the pungent sweetness of her lipstick and welcomed the tongue that gracefully slipped out to taste his lips.

"And Emma, what a treat, .. ... what a treat to see you, .. how, ..."

"Don't try. We owe each other. I love you dear."

"Love you both." And then, she paused and looked at Dan, pointing with her eyes.

Dan turned and saw her. The girl he had mistaken for Jackie when he picked her up was saying good-bye to a tall blonde that seemed perfectly matched to her. The two were exchanging a goodbye kiss of great passion about 15 feet away.

Jackie bit her lip to keep from laughing at the earlier mistaken identity that nearly had them off to a bad start.

"Thank god we straightened it out so well!" he laughed, taking her back into a bear hug. "You turned out perfect!"

"What is the joke?" Emma asked scanning the direction they had looked.

"Dan can tell you on the way home." Jackie grinned. "Or, ...not!" They laughed and folded Emma into a three-way hug.

Dan stared down the long hallway after her. He watched as she looked back one last time and waved, and that lovely slash of a smile, wide and open, said farewell.

jacquioh2
jacquioh2
106 Followers