Trip Planning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan was excited that Kate took the necessary step of touching her, knowing from experience that it was just the first step in finding the total enjoyment that two women can have. The harder Megan sucked on Kate's tits, the harder Kate squeezed the young, firm breasts hanging from Megan's chest.

Megan leaned up and pulled off her shirt, giving Kate a few seconds to stare and catch her breath. Then Megan said, "Ready for more?"

Kate nodded timidly.

Megan lowered her body with her breasts aimed directly at Kate's face. Kate's hands rose to meet them and she held them for a moment before opening her mouth and, for the first time in her life, tasting another woman's tits.

There were tentative licks and soft nibbles at first. Megan was patient, but she didn't have to wait long. Kate spread her lips and took in as much of the plentiful flesh as she could.

"Yes, Kate. Just like that," Megan sighed. "That feels SO good."

Megan remembered her first experience with another woman and could sense the same uncertainty in Kate, who seemed torn between the sinfulness of what she was doing and the pleasure of it. Kate was quick to back away from the breasts and equally swift in returning to them over the next couple minutes.

Megan was afraid to ask for permission to expand her exploration of Kate's incredible body. So she kissed and licked her way down, past Kate's navel, to the top of her jeans. Megan unbuttoned the pants and gradually pulled down the zipper. No sign of rejection from Kate gave Megan the courage to spread open the jeans and kiss as far as she could down the front of silky white panties.

Megan tugged on the jeans until the panties were exposed entirely. The indecisive look on Kate's face worried her, so Megan slid up and laid on top of Kate.

"I'd like to see more," she said softly. "I'd like to see you naked, Kate."

"As long as I'm not the only one," Kate answered.

"That's fair. It's a deal."

Megan moved back down and finished the job of taking off Kate's jeans. As soon as that was accomplished, Megan stood in front of the couch and removed the rest of her own clothes while Kate watched closely. Megan could almost feel the beautiful eyes inspecting every inch of her naked body. Then Megan pulled off Kate's panties and rejoined her on the couch.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Megan asked.

"You have a fantastic body. I'm not sure why you would bother with me," Kate admitted.

Megan scoffed at the self-deprecation. For all of Megan's youthful beauty, most men—and women—would agree that Kate had the sexier, more glamorous appearance. It was Megan's craving to convince Kate that she could please her as well, or better, than any man could. Whether that would happen at this meeting or another was yet to be determined.

Megan did her part by embracing Kate, kissing her, and rolling together on the couch in a maze of arms and legs. They giggled after nearly rolling off and felt their bodies respond to the constant contact of skin on skin. Their breasts pressed against each other firmly and Megan used her thigh to rub against Kate's pussy. The intensity of the kisses and subdued moans in Kate's throat persuaded Megan to go on.

Her hand found the warmth between Kate's legs and settled on her pussy. Fingers explored every crevice and dragged moisture upward amid the supple skin until reaching the erect nub that was Kate's clit. Gently at first, and then more forcefully, Megan massaged the clit for nearly a minute.

Then, Kate abruptly drew her body away and said in a distraught tone, "No. Megan, I'm sorry. I...I just can't. Not yet. It's too..."

"It's OK, Kate," Megan said calmly. "I understand."

"Maybe next time. I'm sorry."

Megan brushed back Kate's soft hair from around her face. "Promise me there will be a next time."

"I promise."

###

Reflecting back over the evening for the next several days, Megan considered it an overall success. No, there were no prolonged orgasms accompanied by squeals of delight. But the women spent nearly an hour together after Kate's promise was made. Neither of them got fully dressed until Megan had to leave. She felt that Kate's comfort level rose the entire time and that the next step in the process would be easier than she imagined.

This time, it was Megan who invited Kate over and the affirmative reply was fast and emphatic. Megan's relief was only exceeded by her excitement. She was determined to make Kate's decision making all but unnecessary during this second liaison.

They agreed, first, to meet at Megan's favorite Italian restaurant, in honor of their trip planning. That allowed for plenty of wine to flow and a plethora of sight-seeing adventures to be considered. The more wine they drank, the more exotic—and erotic—the excursions seemed to get.

By the time Megan was unlocking the front door of her place to let them in, their primary goal was to research all the nude beaches in Italy. Megan knew that Kate was probably picturing more men on those beaches than women, but the night was young and perhaps her mind could be changed.

Megan waited about half an hour before putting her plan into action. She excused herself and began to fill her whirlpool bath with water, knowing that the sound would most likely be drowned out by the music in the living room where Kate sat. Megan quickly undressed and, opening the bathroom door, stepped into the tub.

"Hey, Kate!" she yelled out.

"What?" came back the barely audible reply.

"Come here...in the bathroom."

Megan thought she heard an 'OK.' Then she definitely heard footsteps in the hallway. Kate turned into the bathroom and her eyes widened at the sight. Then a grin crossed her face.

"Well? Care to join me?" Megan said, leaning back luxuriously.

Kate instinctively closed the door and stepped closer to the tub. She glanced at Megan's naked body stretched out under the water, the top of Megan's breasts marking the waterline. After a deep sigh, Kate began to strip under Megan's watchful eye. Just as she took off her panties, Megan turned on the whirlpool and the swirling water all but hid the body under it.

Kate was smiling as she gingerly stepped into the opposite end of the massive tub.

"You are truly wicked, did you know that?" Kate said.

"Hard to refuse, isn't it?"

"What? That you're wicked?" Kate asked as she settled under the water, her legs finding space next to Megan's.

"No! Hard to refuse the temptation."

Kate leaned back. "Must be the wine."

"Excuses, excuses," Megan moaned. "You'll never want to get out."

"Perhaps."

They enjoyed the pulsing jets for a moment and then Megan's hands began to caress both of Kate's legs. She massaged the calves and managed to reach beyond the knees onto the soft thighs. Meanwhile, one of Megan's feet, which were inside of Kate's legs, made contact with the edge of Kate's pussy.

There was an expression of assurance on Kate's face this time; one of understanding and acceptance. She slid slightly forward, giving the foot better access and Megan took advantage. Toes slid over the clit and Kate's lips parted involuntarily. Kate reached down with her hands and rubbed the leg that gave her so much pleasure.

As before, it was Megan who commenced the more intimate interaction between the women. She withdrew her foot from Kate's pussy and got onto her knees facing her friend. Kate's eyes instantly locked onto the water dripping lazily from Megan's nipples.

"You never look me in the eyes when I'm naked," Megan said with mock disdain.

Kate laughed and replied, "Do you blame me? It's all so new to me still."

"Maybe it's time you gain some experience," Megan told her as she leaned forward.

They held each other in the churning water and kissed. Then Megan offered her breasts to Kate, who was quick to lick the remaining drops of water from the nipples and surrounding area. Each time Kate's tongue slid across one of the bright pink nipples, Megan's pussy tingled.

"Enough of that," Megan said. "You're going to make me cum. Sit up on the edge of the tub, please."

Kate pushed herself up out of the water and put her ass on the small, molded seat at the end of the tub. She looked at Megan, who was kneeling in front of her.

"Spread your legs," Megan told her.

As soon as she had room, Megan moved forward and placed her head between Kate's wet thighs. Kate looked on with mixed feelings of anticipation and dismay at what she thought was about to happen. It was one thing to have a hand or foot playfully excite her. But this was...different. It was the ultimate kiss and Kate found herself more and more ready for it; even eager for it.

Megan was methodical. She kissed all around the pussy before putting her tongue between the protective flaps of skin covering Kate's pussy. She went to insert it and felt Kate grow tense and pull back just a bit. Soon, Megan had her hands on the top of Kate's ass and was pulling her closer as her tongue extended farther and farther inside.

They were only inches above the waterline and little waves occasionally lapped onto the pussy and tongue. Megan used the added moisture when she finally withdrew her tongue and moved ever closer to the swollen clit. Kate seemed to be holding her breath by the time Megan made first contact.

Then..."Oh my God, Megan. Yessss."

Megan used her lips and tongue to work the clit into a state of total arousal. She licked it and sucked on it, causing Kate to lift her ass clear off the seat and into Megan's waiting hands.

"Oh Megan. I've never...ohhhh...please don't stop."

Megan didn't intend to until she had given her new lover all the pleasure she possibly could. Her mouth never left the clit amid the rising volume and frequency of Kate's squeals of joy. Kate was leaning against the wall now, her eyes closed and her hips beginning to rock as if Megan's mouth was her favorite cock. Only this was better.

A cock couldn't grasp the clit the way Megan's lips did, pulling on it while licking it intensely.

"Oh God! I'm...I'm...Megan! I'm going to...cum."

Both of Kate's hands pushed down on Megan's head, forcing the mouth tighter onto her pussy and clit. A series of unintelligible shrieks and the thrusting of Kate's lower body told Megan that the orgasm had begun. How many came after that, she couldn't tell. Minutes seemed to pass with Kate continuing to beg Megan to keep on and her body responding in spasms.

"Harder! Yes, there!"

Kate could barely talk when she pleaded with Megan to stop. Megan moved up and lightly bit on one of Kate's nipples, causing Kate to giggle and force Megan's head away once again. Then they kissed, sliding back into the water once more.

"Do cruise ships have whirlpool baths?" Kate asked.

12