All Comments on 'Trip to Cancun'

by ps7468

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
andrusandrusabout 14 years ago
you rule

love your stories!

RustyHotDippedNailRustyHotDippedNailabout 14 years ago
Great story.

Don't worry about the twelve year olds. Stories are actually best when they aren't realistic. That's what fantasies are all about, exploring things you wouldn't dare do in real life. If every story was realistic, it would be a dull story board since most people never do anything even remotely exciting.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Re: rusty- Speak for yourself.....

....besides the fact that many of us do pull off stunts like you read about, I believe you are shortchanging yourself by thinking the best,(most stimulating?) fantasies are wrapped in implausibility. It's actually you who are the kid, if this is the realm of your fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great!

Nice to have a woman writer. There's a lot of thought in your stories and they seem to be getting better.

Keep up the good work.

Naughtydave@live.ca

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Odd

Was this something Hubby engineered for his Sweetie? Or simply something he spotted, and then moved into the caboose slot?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
EXCELLENT DESCRIPTIONS

I liked your excellent descriptions and the picture you painted. Personally I wish the story had gone differently, but very nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hot wife.

New term for sluts and cucks, good way to get at least a S.T.D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh Dear

All most unfortunate.

...and 'shear' is NOT the same as 'sheer'

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Poor feckless cuck has to go all the way Cancoon to get his whore laid.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 1 year ago

Loved the story. The prudish wife gradually loses her inhibitions culminating with her being gangbanged at the bar in full view of everyone including her husband. These men helped her release her inner slut. Loved the way that the men gradually stripped her and fondled her until she was boiling with lust.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A little too crazy of a story. We were in Negril, my hubby was fishing, a young local man was fucking me. The contrast my tan lines, white tits and skin and his black cock entering my pussy was unforgettable. This woman's secret.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous