Trip to London Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I notice a woman coming out of the corner. I asked the boys what was down that hallway and they tell me the steam shower and sauna. The lady walks over to the guy and then sits next to him. I tell the boys I am going over to the hot tub if they want to join me. The both eagerly follow me.

So we start talking and I find out that their names are Lucas the older looking one and Ethan. They tell me they are Irish twins, which they tell me means that they were born only 11 months apart. Ethan tell me he just turn 18 two days ago. I tell him happy birthday.

By now the boys have each taking one of my feet and are massaging them. I tell them how nice the massage feels and ask if they learned to do this on their girlfriends. They both look shyly and tell me that they don't have girlfriends. They tell me that they often rub their mom's feet because she is an aerobics instructor and that often her feet and legs are sore. I ask them if rubbing my feet and legs is better than rubbing their mother's. Both agree that they enjoy touching me better.

I then ask them if either of them have ever touched or done anything with a girl. They both tell me that they had been at a party with some friends and they played 7 minutes in heaven. They pulled random names of a boy and a girl. They would then go into a closet and either one of them can do whatever they want for 7 minutes.

Ethan tells me the only thing he did was kiss the girl that went in with him and his hands over her butt. Lucas says the girl he went in with let him squeeze her tits and kiss her. They both say that what happened yesterday was the most exciting thing that has ever happened to them.

They are now rubbing my calves and slowly pulling me a little more forward. The other couple leaves while we are setting there. I am not sure that they can see what we are doing as they walk passed. I notice both of the boys are looking at my tits. I ask them if they like how my tits look in this suit. Both of them say they like it even better than the one I was wearing yesterday. They liked this suit because it is totally see through and they can clearly see my nipples. I ask them if they would like to do more than look at them. They both say yes and quickly move over to my side.

I tell them they cannot play with them hear in the hot tub because someone might see. I say let us go see what the steam shower and sauna look like. So we all get out and head back to the area. The first room is the sauna and there are two benches that would easily give us room to play but the door was all glass and anyone walking by would be able to see what we were doing. I had to open up the door to the steam room because it was frosted glass and was hard to see through. There was one long bench in the room, which was long enough for me to lie down between the two boys. So we head into the steam room and turn on the steam which quickly makes it hard to see out of the frosted glass.

The boys are setting on the bench with a space for me between them. So I set down and reach over and but my hands on each of their thighs and tell them to slide over to me. As they move over I reach up and pull Lucas head down to me and start to kiss him and using my other hand start to stroke up and down on Ethan's thigh. Both of the boys move their hands up to my tits and start to rub them and play with my nipples.

Ethan is the first to pull my bikini top up and release my tit. He then goes back to pulling and squeezing my nipples. I then reach up and pull his head down to my tit and he starts to lick and suck on my nipple. By now, his brother has my other tit out of my top. So I pull him down and get him to suck on my other nipple. Both of them are also playing with my legs and soon Ethan is rubbing my pussy through my suit. So I left my ass up and tell him to take my panties off. So he pulls them down and off.

I then have him sit up, put my right leg behind him, and ask him if he wants to lick my pussy. He moves down and starts to play with my pussy and I turn so that I am facing his brother so that he can suck on one of my tits and play with the other. I watch as Ethan starts to slowly slide his finger into my pussy and works it in and out. I tell him to lean down and lick my pussy just above his finger. So as he starts I tell him to lick a little higher so that he is licking my clit. I reach down with my free hand and pull his head tight to my pussy and tell him to lick me harder. I only last a few minutes before I cum for the first time.

I then sit up and tell them to remove their shorts and I watch them as they did. I was very happy to see that they each had nice long cocks at least six or seven inch cocks and very slim. I kneel on the bench and tell Ethan to move in front of me and tell his brother get behind me. Now that I came once I was a little calmer but the boys were over the top. I could feel Lucas working trying his best to get his cock into my pussy without much luck so I reached back between my legs and grabbed his cock and help him slide it into me. Once his cock was in me, he starts to pump into me as fast as he could. I then reached out and took Ethan's cock in my hand and started to lick it and slowly suck on the head of it. I stopped to use my tongue to play with the slit on the head of his cock. He quickly grabbed my head and started to fuck my face.

Lucas is the first to cum. He has grabbed my hips and is holding his cock as deep as he can in my pussy. I can feel several long sprits going into me. Ethan is next to cum and I let him shoot his first shot of cum into my mouth and then pull his cock out so he can watch as he cums on my face. The next shot hits me on my nose and check and the third hits me in my left eye and nose. I then put his cock back in my mouth and lick him clean. I then use my fingers to scrap his cum off my face and lick them clean.

I keep sucking Ethan's cock to make sure it stays hard. I ask them both if they enjoyed that. They both say that it was the greatest thing they have ever did. I tell them to switch places and we can do it again. As Ethan gets behind me I tell him I want him to fuck me in my asshole. I have him rub his cock over my pussy to get it covered in my pussy juice and his brothers cum. Once he has it nice and slippery I help him work his cock into my ass. Once he has it all the way in I tell him to pump it in and out of me slowly. Now that he has cummed for the first time we can take it nice and slow and make it last much longer.

I then have is brother lay down under me so that his cock is at the same level as my tits. I have him hold my tits together with his cock in between them. As he starts to fuck them I lean my head down and lick his cock with each up stroke. After doing this for a little while I have him slide up and take his entire cock into my mouth. I then start to move back and forth to match Ethan's pumping into me and allow Lucas's cock to slide in and out of my mouth at the same time. Once we get a good rhythm I reach back with my right hand and start to rub my clit.

This takes me over the top and I start to cum. I clamp down on Ethan's cock as hard as I can with my asshole and do the same with Lucas in my mouth. I have his cock all the way in my mouth with the tip of his cock in my throat. I am still cumming when I feel Ethan shooting into my ass. When Lucas starts to cum I let him force his cock as deep as he can down my throat and held him there until he is done.

I am now total exhausted and after being in the hot steam for the last half hour I tell the boys let's get our suits back on and take a dip in the pool to cool down. The both look a little rejected. I ask them what wrong and they both tell me they would have like to do some more. I tell them if they are good after we swim for a while maybe we can have a little more fun. So we get dress and head out to the pool. I notice that several people are now in the pool area. So I jump into the deep end and love the way the cold water feels on my skin. Both Lucas and Ethan jump in next to me. I do a few laps up and down the pool and look around.

I can see an older couple in the hot tub and a mom and here young kids are in the shallow pool area. When I get back to the deep end the brothers are there asking me if I think it is safe for us to do anything else. I tell them I do not think we can do anything here but if they want they can come back to my room. They both agree right away so we head up to the room.

When we get back in the room it is around 11am and I tell them the rule is the can do anything they want to me or have me do anything to them as long as it is within reason. We spend the next few hours with them playing with me or I them, each of them fucked me a few more time, and when they were all done I finally sent them on their way. They each thanked me and told me that they are sure they would never forget this day. After they left I laid down and sleep until my husband get back to the room around 5. We then went out and seen a play and had dinner. That night while we were fucking I told him everything I did with the brothers. I could tell he was excited by how hard he fucked me.

12