Trip to the Playa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Holly2
Holly2
3 Followers

I walk back over and pull the man off of you. Another woman walks up and hands you your clothes. “Get dressed. I’ll be right back,” I say. I walk off with this woman to the tent, disappearing inside.

You stand up. You’re not quite sure what to do about the come dripping down your leg, but figure you’d better obey and be dressed by the time I come back. You use your headscarf to wipe at your legs, figuring that it’s the easiest piece of your clothes that can be washed out. You pull on your shorts, your sandals, then put on your goggles. I walk back out of the tent, dressed in a sundress, my sandals, and my goggles, with a headscarf wrapped around my head and face to keep the dust out.

I take your hand, and lead you away from the audience and out a gate, back into the unsuspecting crowd outside the gates. Without a word, I lead you back toward our camp. When we arrive, I take off my sandals at the entrance to our tent, and motion for you to follow me in. You take off your sandals, goggles and headscarf, come into the tent, and zip the entrance closed behind us.

Your cock is still stiff inside your shorts, aching for release. I grab at your crotch through your shorts, teasing you, making you even harder, kissing you, sucking and nibbling at your lips. My other hand drifts up to your nipple, twisting and teasing it. You whimper in pleasure, hoping to God I’ll let you come finally.

I pull my lips away from yours and let them drift up toward your earlobe. Between nibbles and licks on your ear, I begin whispering to you: “You’re such a good little slut, I want you to come now.” I squeeze even harder at your cock, which is stiff inside your loose khaki shorts. I twist harder at your nipple, eliciting a moan from your lips. “Come for me, bitch. You looked so hot with that man fucking you. I want you to come now!”

Just the mention of being fucked brings your mind back to how good it felt to be fucked, with me watching from the audience, how forbidden it all seemed…. One more good twist at your nipple, and you can’t hold back anymore. You shoot your load inside your shorts, shuddering at how good it feels to finally have release.

I kiss you again, hungrily, biting on your lower lip. “Take off your clothes!” I demand quietly. You hurry to comply, unzipping your shorts and letting them drop to the ground, to stand before me naked.

I take off my sundress. I have nothing on underneath, and stand before you completely naked. You notice that my pussy has been shaved since you saw me naked last night. The harness I’d worn earlier had completely covered my pubic mound. It looks so sexy, so bare. You wonder if I had any help with shaving from anyone at the Goddess camp before you arrived, if anyone touched and probed my pussy. You want to taste it so badly…

I lie down on our sleeping bags, propping myself up a bit on some of our pillows. I spread my legs wide, revealing how wet my pussy is.

“Get down here and kiss the inside of my thighs.”

You quickly comply, kissing your way round my pussy, licking up the juice that has dribbled down from my cunt. I moan in pleasure, lightly gripping your hair in one hand.

“You can’t believe how horny I got watching you today, slave! All that juice is because of you. I want you to lick it all up and make me come good!”

With that, you nuzzle your face up into my pussy, getting my juices all over your beard and mustache, pushing your tongue as far up my cunt as you can, then licking up the length of my pussy like an ice-cream cone. My grip on your hair tightens. You bring your fingers up to my cunt, slipping two inside me, stretching me, pumping me, playing with my g-spot. I am moaning and writhing in pleasure. You finger-fuck me faster and harder, feeling my vagina beginning to tighten around your fingers. My breathing quickens, and I begin to arch my back. You concentrate your attention on my clitoris, licking around and over it, knowing that I’m about to come. A few more quick thrusts of your fingers, and I release into an orgasm, moaning loudly, clutching at both sides of your head with my hand, guiding you back down away from the sensitive clitoris to lick up the juice coming from my pussy. You’re surprised at how quickly and easily I come, and guess that I must have been saving myself for you all day long…

“Get up here and kiss me,” I tell you in a low, husky voice. You crawl up over me, leaning down to kiss me. Your beard and mustache are damp with my juice. You wrap your arms around me, holding me tight as we kiss. You lie down beside me, cuddling me in close. We’re both in the mood for an afternoon nap, after such a full day.

As you drift off to sleep, you wonder what the rest of our week on the Playa will bring…

Holly2
Holly2
3 Followers
12