Black Sex for White Women Ch. 01

Story Info
White father discovers his daughter has become blackowned.
2k words
4.16
49.3k
64

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robarreto
Robarreto
178 Followers

The series that I start is intended to spread short and medium stories, in length, of interracial sex, only about white women indulging themselves in bed, sexually, to black men, discovering and becoming adept, addicted and compulsive of the practice. of sex with black partners to the detriment of their natural white partners.

The stories will be short, quick and on reading it will be seen that they could include an increase in length, being more and better worked, with greater development of situations and characters. Which is correct, but I chose to keep them that way, to serve a portion of readers who like dynamic, fast reading and get bored and lose interest with long or very long and well-crafted narratives, which another portion of readers also likes.

And so, much is left to the imagination of those readers. While the others will have the feeling of having received little, these will fill in all the gaps and syntheses in the texts with their lively imagination.

The observations and comments that eventually come will help me to maintain, change or improve the course.

**********

White daughter reveals to her father how she and her classmates became black owned during a research project on black music.

**********

My wife and I were worried about our daughter's unusual behavior. She ended a promising love relationship for no reason and there was no other, seeming to have lost interest in guys, something not common at her age.

In my fatherly duty, I went to have a conversation with her, to find out if she had any problems or difficulties. At first she tried to dodge it, saying there was nothing, everything was fine, things like that. But I insisted and she then told me, again, something like that there was no problem and, mysteriously, that she no longer dated white boys because she there was "blackened" and that now she "was black".

Which I didn't understand at all. How had a white girl has "been made black"?

Marianne revealed to us that she and her friends had dedicated themselves to a school study on religious music in temples, which is why they began to attend them. The greater part being composed of black music, performed by black faithful, wherefore they talked with many, participating in the cults, doing research, learning new facets of an enormous cultural and social richness.

An activity that excited them and promoted stronger and more frequent contacts with black people, of both sexes, which was previously quite limited in them. In conversations that extended outside temples and cults, in squares and bars.

A black girl told them, in one of the conversations, that if they were now so well informed and enthusiastic about black culture, why then would they not "become black".

They also did not understand and the black friend explained that it was an erotic fetish, many white women were dedicating themselves and preferring to have sex only with black men, which happened after they experienced sex of this type with some black partners, becoming addicted, definitively adhering to the interracial sex.

They wanted to know what difference there was, because in their minds, sex would always be the same with everyone, similar in any person, race and ethnicity.

The girl told him that in principle, yes, but there was excitement and fantasy due to the difference and contrast of skins and the black partners endeavored to please their white women as much as possible in bed, in addition to, almost always, having larger and more bulky sexual organs.

In addition to having more intense, strong, wild, vigorous sex with white women, almost always without any contraceptive protection on both sides.

Subtle factors that made the black lovers preferred and even exclusive of beautiful and hot white girls.

She had already seen many white girls having sex with their black brothers and she saw how those who had it for the first time came full of excitement, desire, interest, curiosity and after being sated, they joined with pleasure in black sex, seeing how good it had been for them..

And he offered to introduce them to some black guys who, in the rough language of the streets, took pleasure in sexually initiating white cunts.

Marianne and her friends were excited and decided to try the experiment. None of them had had interracial sex in their life and they thought, encouraged by the black girl, that it would be interesting, because as this girl said with enthusiasm, they would taste a good black cock.

OKed the proposal, the girl took them to a bar where six black men were drinking and playing pool, introduced them, telling them, in the typical language of her slang, that they were white inexperienced in two-color fuck, but they had healthy little pussies and eager for it, ready to be conquered by black cocks.

The guys smiled, they was used to the situation - white women who always arrived in search of sensual and erotic emotions, for there were many who came there in search of beautiful black dicks - offered beer, chatted a little in an atmosphere of explicit games of seduction, like "you're hot", "you need a dick", "will go meet good black cocks that will leave them enchanted" and soon they were going with them to a nearby building that offered rooms.

A white girl in every room, with a black man. My daughter lying naked on a motel bed with one of them.

They kissed horny, he passed his black hand squeezing her breasts and when he ordered, she took off her clothes, opened her legs, he came with a thick, hard cock, lay on top of her and penetrated her, initially in pain, because her pussy was not used to that enormous volume of cock, which was above an average sized penis and correctly should be classified as very large.

But he persisted and fucked her a lot, making her pussy experience a huge and hot cock like as no other of such volume had ever been inside her. My daughter lying down, legs raised, sweating, being assaulted by a powerful black member. That made her come and feel the delights of being invaded between her legs by a very large cock.

She came, had orgasms, with a black guy lying on top, fucking her.

She got even greater pleasure when the guy ejaculated. He came and released an immense amount of cum inside her, which flooded her, filled her entire cavity and leaked a lot out.

He pulled out of her, leaving her pussy swollen, distended, spurred and satisfied.

She relaxed, eyes closed, feeling how good her first big interracial experience had been, when she noticed the guy who'd fucked her get up and walk out of the room. He left naked, going to another girl's room, at the same time that a new black guy entered, also already naked, with erect cock, coming to fuck her.

And he did it all over again, like the one before, lying on top of her, burying the cock, pumping hard, relaxing her already well-dilated vaginal tube even more, leaving it almost torn apart.

And come. Ejaculated all in her.

The girls had had, each, two men on top of them that afternoon and when they got dressed and met again on the way out, they were happy and satisfied.

Commenting happily, with fanfare, that the fucks with those black guys was better than their boyfriends fucking them.

And it was about this - the supremacy and incredible pleasure of having their pussies fucked by black dicks - that they talked intensely over the next few days. Decided to come back. Wanting more.

The guys thanked them, saying that they had liked their pussies and that had had a great pleasure to bury their dicks on them.

My daughter and her friends appreciated the compliments, liked to be desired, thanked also and promised to return.

But they had to wait a few days for the cunts to recover before they went back to having sex with very big dicks. His small genitals, penetrated until then only by medium white dicks, underwent enormous enlargement and distention with the very thick and tough black clubs of those guys.

The young little vaginas were badly damaged and became very, very, sore.

One of the girls, the youngest and shortest in stature, didn't reach five feet and three inches (1m60), haded to go to the gynecologist, so bad was her pussy.

The doctor took care of her pussy and recommended caution in her sexual relations, and even imagined that she herself had inserted some oversized toy into her sexual orifice.

She smiled intimately, laid on the gynecological table with her legs spread, trying to guess what the gynecologist's reaction would be if he knew the truth, that she had been fucked twice in a row by black men with bulky sticks longer than 8" (20 cm).

He banned her from sexual activity of any kind, including masturbation, for two weeks.

But they all returned, as soon as their delicate pussies permitted and made it possible, to the snooker establishment, in search of the men who had fucked them so well, who smiled when they saw them enter.

And again, got into the beds, being fucked by two men again each one of them. Penetrated hard by very large sticks that cum in their pussies hungry for enjoyment.

They were introduced to others black guys too, who took delight in watching them take off their panties to give them what they wanted, their young and seductive pussies. Offering, in return, what they wanted, big black clubs, with a lot of volume and full of cum.

They began to neglect white boyfriends and, finally, ended their relationships.

Becoming what then my daughter said she was now, a white pussy exclusively for black dicks.

This was the explanation that my daughter gave me, with sincerity, about her lack of interest in dating boys of her ethnicity.

She had declared her pussy banned to white men. Her body, her kisses, and the blonde slit that is the sexual structure between her legs, became black property. All - the sex organ and entire her - only for black.

She and her colleagues now went every week to the bar in the black neighborhood in search of the pleasure that is to give themselves whole and sexually belong to the most varied, big and voluminous black dicks.

She was determined, the others too - had established a solemn pact, that they named as their great black commitment - that if she were to marry a white man, would continue offering and giving her blonde pussy without any protection for the discharge of sperm from black men.

Deliberation that they all wanted and were determined to fulfill, giving themselves to black men and his sperms, as they already did.

My wife was completely astonished, scandalized, when I revealed these things to him, told him in detail everything I had heard from our daughter. She didn't speak to the daughter for more than a week, but her disappointment began to soften and she came to understand and accept her daughter's intimate behavior.

Now, they talk clearly and frankly about Marianne's sexual orientation, she likes to hear her daughter tell details of her activities in bed with black men and gets excited when she hears how the girl is always receiving black dicks between her legs, that come a lot and fill her with plenty of creamy fucking loads. Always more than one black sex partner a night.

She adopted the habit of going without panties to these meetings. Act like this, to make it easier. They already tease her enough at the bar drinking beer, touch her pussy, make comments, compliments, jokes, about her blonde sex and how they are going to bury their huge black cocks in her.

It gives me the feeling that my wife is one step to following her daughter's example and going black too.

Robarreto
Robarreto
178 Followers