Trip to Transylvania

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a few final, frenzied thrusts I screamed into his hand as my release shook my body, my eyes shut tight and watering from the overflow of stimulation. In the back of my head I could feel that he had also reached his own end, warm liquid shooting inside me which was strange considering that he was still very cold to the touch despite the fact that I was sweating. The force of my orgasm caused my eyes to roll back and my head to spin before my world went black, falling limp in the strong arms of the unnamed, black haired man.

++++++++++

"Lavinia! LAVINIA! WAKE UP!" I groaned in pain as I heard Rosie screech at me. The light from the window hurting my sensitive eyes and I pulled the duvet over my head only for it to be yanked away from my body and for a thud to be heard as it was probably thrown in a corner where I couldn't reach unless I stood up.

"Come on! We need to get a move on!" I opened my eyes, rubbing them gently to remove the sleep and I stretched before wincing at the ache in my muscles. Merely shaking it off as pains from sleeping curled up all night, I stood up and hobbled awkwardly into the bathroom to take a long, muscle relaxing shower. I twisted the knob slightly, yawning slightly as I watched the cold water spill from the shower head and I groaned, waiting for it to heat up.

To the side of the shower was a sink so I decided to see how bad I looked this morning and walked to the reflective square on the wall. What greeted me was my usual, pale self. My hair resembled a fiery bush and I chuckled at the mess, running my fingers through it to mess it up even more whilst pulling silly faces at myself in the mirror. However, I noticed something very odd when I moved the hair away from my neck. Instead of the smooth, pale skin that I was used to, there were two, scabbed over marks that resembled fang marks that you see in Vampire movies.

"But...that was a dream..." I spun around, my eyes darting around the small bathroom looking for any signs that last night had really happened and my blue eyes stopped on a small scrap of paper sticking out from between the window frame. I pulled it out carefully, unfolding it slowly just hoping that maybe it was a random piece of paper that somehow got stuck in that odd place.

I was never THAT lucky.

On the paper, In very fancy and neat writing were the words that caused me to hold a hand to my mouth to stop a gasp from arousing suspicion from Rosie in the room next door.

You are mine, Lavinia.

"Something tells me I'll be seeing more of that guy..." I glanced out of the window, the majestic castle still looming over the rest of the buildings and the snow had settled creating a blanket, making the place look clean and new. I smiled slightly, determination welling up in my chest.

"Next time, I am going to kick your ass!"

12