Triple Header

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Arlene tell Teri that she could have first bite. Teri asked Arlene if she was sure she didn't mind and Arlene said, "Hell, aren't we sisters? I suppose we can share a man, especially when there so much of him."

"There sure is," replied Teri as I felt her hand sliding across my muscled chest and down onto my washboard stomach. Her hand quickly was full of my stiff shaft and very quickly after that I felt Teri's wet, warm mouth close over the head of my throbbing cock. As she sucked on the head of my cock, I felt Arlene get her head down between my legs and soon felt her tongue caressing the underside of my rigid pole. After a few minutes of this, Arlene rose back up and Teri let my cock slip from between her lips. She turned and said, "Why don't you take a turn on this tasty piece of meat."

Arlene replied, "Only a little taste. I don't want to spoil your fun. After all, I've been monopolizing all the action around here since you moved in." In a moment I felt another mouth slide down over the head of my cock and engulf some of the shaft. I knew this was Arlene because she took more cock into her mouth when giving head than Teri did. She sucked contentedly away on my dick for a couple of minutes and then pulled off as she sensed my ardor rising. She then said to Teri, "Go for it girl. You can have all of the goody this time."

Again I felt Teri's mouth close over the head of my prick. She caught up some of the lube oozing from the tip and began to spread it around the head with her tongue while holding on to and rhythmically squeezing the rigid shaft that was so hard it felt like it was about to split wide open. About this time, I felt my balls being cupped in Arlene's hand. She gently massaged my balls as Teri sucked my dick. Quickly, I felt my cum rising and pushed up trying to get more of my cock into Teri's lovely mouth. She took a little more into her mouth just as I erupted and spewed sperm on to the back of her tongue and down her throat. She went nuts sucking on my cock while beating my meat to hurry the flow into her mouth. When I was spent and relaxed back onto the mat, Teri let my still hard and throbbing meat slip from her mouth and then with a giggle asked Arlene, "Would you like the leftovers?

Arlene gave a little laugh of satisfaction and replied, "Don't mind if I do." Following that I felt her hair fall across my stomach and then felt her hungry mouth come down on my cock, begin sucking out the last drops of semen and then licking the head completely clean. She then pulled back and I opened my eyes and looked up to see these two faces with self-satisfied smiles looking back at me. Arlene stood up and gave Teri her hand and helped her to her feet.

Teri looked at Arlene and said, "Let's let the big dog regain his strength while we go have a glass of wine and get supper started. With that they turned and sashayed, hand in hand toward the kitchen. I just lay there and thought "Wow, what great fortune have I stumbled into here?"

Triple Header

Part IV

One evening, at the beginning of mid-term break, Arlene came out of Teri's room and grinning at me said, "We have a little surprise for you." I started to get up but Arlene told me stay put and they would bring the show to me. She left and in a moment Teri came out of her room. I was stunned at what I saw. Teri was one of the most striking women I've ever seen. She wore a red satin dress that came about two-thirds of the way down her thighs, which were covered in back silk stockings. Looking down I saw that she wore matching red, high heel shoes that clicked on the hard wood floor as she glided into the room. She had a long wavy black hair that framed a perfectly made up face and fell across her bare shoulders. The other thing I noticed immediately was that for the first time she had a bust. It was very realistic looking as it jiggled with her movement across the floor. I could feel myself becoming aroused as I watched her graceful and feminine movement. Arlene was beaming like a proud mother as she watched the expression on my face. When Teri came to a stop and spun around to face us with her right arm crossed in front of her, wrist limp, elbow tucked to her side and finger tips of her left hand daintily touching bare skin below her throat, Arlene asked, "Do you think Teri is ready to go public?"

"She is liable to get raped," I answered.

Arlene laughed and said, "We've really been working on perfecting her look for the past couple of weeks. More than anything we've been working on getting her to walk more from the knees and less from the hip, holding her shoulders correctly to compensate for the weight of her new tits and letting her body movement carry her arms rather than swinging them from the shoulder. Makes a pretty big difference doesn't it?"

"Wow, what a difference," I replied. "We should go out dancing of something to celebrate. The tits really look realistic too."

"Well, you can't be a proper lady without some tits," said Arlene with a little grin on her lips. She also was a bit thin in the hip department so we bought some enhancement for that as well. That improvement doesn't show up much due to the cut of the dress but you should see her wiggle her booty in a pair to tight jeans."

"I can hardly wait, I said with enthusiasm.

Arlene and I got dressed while Teri patiently waited and sipped on a glass of pinot noir. I must say that when we were ready to go it was hard to tell which of my two ladies was the most stunning. We went to a local night club that had a band that played great dance music and had ourselves a ball. Teri and Arlene got a lot of male attention and defensive looks from the women. Several unattached guys came by and asked the girls to dance and both accepted the offers from a couple of them. There was one guy who was so persistent on trying to push himself on Teri after he decided Arlene was with me that I had to have a talk with him. There aren't many men who will want to go beyond talking when I am in a serious state of mind and this guy was no exception. Fortunately, for him he didn't have to learn firsthand how effective the U.S. Army Ranger training, received compliments of his tax dollars, could be in a physical confrontation.

After a bit of dancing and chatting with various friendly guys Teri was ready to end her first public coming out and we headed for the exit. The valet brought the car around and I opened first the front passenger door for Arlene and then the back door behind Arlene for Teri. I closed the doors and then came around and slid into the driver's seat. The drive home only took a few minutes. We soon found ourselves standing in the living room somewhat overdressed. Teri and Arlene both said they needed to get out of their dresses and get more comfortable. Being the lecher that I am, I said, "I'd love to watch."

Teri and Arlene looked at one another and then grinned. Arlene came around behind Teri and unzipped her dress. Teri slid her arms out of the dress and let it slid down around her ankles. She then stepped out from amongst the folds of fabric, picked up the dress and turning walked over to place the dress on a nearby chair. As she walked to the chair, I saw what Arlene had meant about padding out her hips, which were a sight to behold as she propelled herself across the room. When she returned, she went to Arlene and helped her with her dress. Soon both were facing me standing side by side each in her bra, panties, garter belt, stockings and high heels. Teri smiled at me and said, "Why don't you come over and lend a hand."

I didn't need any more encouragement and was soon standing in front of them asking what I could do to be of service. Arlene told me to help them by unclipping the stockings from their garter belts and then remove the garter belts. I knelt down in front of first Arlene and then Teri. I unclipped their stockings and then stood and went behind them and undid the clasp on the garter belt. Both moved over and sat down on the couch and Arlene held one leg out with her foot raised off the floor. It was obvious she wanted me to remove her heels and I quickly complied by removing both shoes and then rolling her stocking down. I then moved over and repeated the process with Teri. Teri got up, gathered up her clothing and sauntered, hips swaying, across the living room and into her bedroom. Arlene stood and began undressing me. She was a real knock out in her sexy bra and panties. In a moment, Teri was back wearing a light, blue silk, baby doll. I could tell she had removed the silicon tits and padded panties but she still looked stunning. The girls each took one of my hands and led me into Arlene's bedroom with my naked manhood standing at attention and swaying from side to side as we walked. Very quickly we all three had fallen into Arlene's king size bed and they both began dragging their painted finger nails along the shaft of my cock and balls. Soon they tired of this tease and Arlene grasped the shaft of my rigid pole and began squeezing it as Teri rolled my balls in her hand. They seemed to sense when they had gone far enough and relinquished control of my body back to me.

I just lay there breathing hard for a couple of minutes and let my ardor cool down a bit so as not to ruin the evening. Once settled down I gave first one and then the other a long, deep and passionate kiss while I rubbed their soft and panty clad buttocks. To be honest, I was more focused on Arlene than on Teri as I was pretty intent of fucking the daylights out of someone and Arlene seemed like the best candidate. Besides that I've never fucked a girlie boy before no matter how pretty he was and Teri was a knock out. I began directing all of my attention toward Arlene and found that Teri got busy hungrily stroking my body. Pretty soon Arlene's juices were flowing and she was ready for me. She told me to do her doggy fashion. I turned her over and she got up on her knees and hands. I got behind her on my knees and thrust my hard meat into her wet and eager pussy. She let out a big groan as I ran my pole deep into her taking complete control of her body. Fully impaled on my shaft and breathing heavily she asked Teri to come lie under her and suck her nipples. Teri quickly got on her back and slid her head under Arlene's chest. She took one of Arlene's rigid nipples between her lips and grasped the other between her thumb and finger. With Teri sucking on her tits and me poling the living daylights out of her from behind Arlene was moaning and groaning intermingled with pleas to me to go harder and deeper. Several times she squealed in exquisite pleasure as her body shuddered with orgasmic waves. Soon I couldn't hold out any longer and felt my juices rising up into my throbbing, slippery cock, deeply burrowed into Arlene's pussy which she was now expertly using to rhythmically squeeze my meat as if determined to get every drop of my cum. I heard myself groan as my load erupted in one thick jet after another causing me to shudder with each pulse. I grabbed Arlene by the hips as I rolled off my knees and on to my side pulling her over on her side in front of me. One of Arlene's tits popped from Teri's lips as she rolled over.

The three of us lay on the bed and two of us were definitely very satisfied, including me. Teri moved over and lay facing Arlene, and I heard her tell Teri that she had a real knack for sucking tits. Arlene pulled Teri's head closer and gave her a lingering kiss on the lips. In a moment I could feel Arlene's arm moving and looking over her body I saw that she was rubbing Teri's rigid "clit" through her panties. I heard Arlene tell Teri that her dickey felt especially hot when felt through nylon panties, which seemed to turn Teri on even more because she started thrusting against Arlene's hand. After a bit of this hand humping, Arlene rolled Teri over on her back and rose up on her knees. She then proceeded to pull Teri's panties down some exposing her rigid member. I whispered, "Wow, what a clit that girl has."

Arlene looked around at me and grinning asked, "Would you like to lick that lovely clit?"

I replied, "I'm too exhausted but I'd love to watch you go down on it."

With no further ado Arlene leaned forward and engulfed Teri's dick in her mouth. She proceeded to expertly suck it as her head bobbed up and down sliding it in and out of her mouth. Teri was moaning quietly as Arlene added to her pleasure by rubbing her balls through the silky fabric of her panties. Soon Teri's back arched and I was certain that she was pumping her love juice into Arlene's mouth. I could hear kissing and licking sounds as Arlene cleaned Teri up. Teri was withering under Arlene's ministrations and definitely looked like she was enjoying herself. We all three snuggled up under the satin sheet and slept the night in Arlene's king size bed.

Triple Header

Part V

The next morning Nelson left to go run some errands and Arlene and Teri took their coffee out on to the side porch and sat side by side in a large porch swing. Teri said to Arlene, "I could hardly believe how many times you got off last night and with such intensity. I'm jealous."

Arlene grinned and answered, "Yeah, it did get pretty intense. I felt totally and completely fucked by our man." She gave a little laugh and continued, "It is really good when Nelson abandons all restraint and takes full control of my body and my pleasure. Completely submitting to his need turns me on like nothing else."

"Oh, how I envy you," said Teri. "Do you suppose I could get Nelson to butt fuck me," she asked.

"Oh, honey," replied Arlene, "You don't want to take it up the ass. Trust me, I've tried it and it hurts. Besides, it isn't anything like vaginal sex."

"But, I so want to feel something like you do with Nelson," said Teri very earnestly. "I want to be fucked and feel like a real woman."

"Well," said Arlene as she looked into Teri's eyes, "I can only think of one solution short of a sex change operation and that is deep throat. If you can learn to accept a cock down your throat that is as close to vaginal sex as you can get in my opinion. It doesn't hurt at all and you can feel the hard shaft spreading your throat open as it slides in. You can feel all the throbbing heat of the cock against the walls of your throat. You can even squeeze it by constricting your throat muscles. The throat is the next best thing to a real vagina."

"It would be wonderful if you could teach me to deep throat," exclaimed Teri.

"Hmmm," replied Arlene, "I think we may need to shop for a dildo to practice on. Maybe we can go online and order one this morning while Nelson is out."

Online they found a dildo where each end was a replica of a cock with a hard on and each end was a different size. They both agreed that the bigger end looked similar in girth and thickness to Nelson's manly tool. Teri could hardly wait to get started so they had it shipped express delivery. "In the mean time," Arlene said as she gave Teri a little wink, "I'd suggest that you start holding a banana or a cucumber in your mouth at night when you go to bed to get your jaws accustomed to having your mouth full of cock."

Teri giggled at the image Arlene's comment elicited and asked, "Are you serious?"

"Sort of," answered Arlene, "You do need to train your jaw muscles but use whatever suits you."

"That is enough of this for now. Let's get the house cleaned up and go down to the mall and do a little window shopping. I'd like to see some of the fall dresses that are on display."

After wandering through the mall mostly taking in the display windows, the girls decided to have a light lunch and went into a restaurant. It was a little late for lunch so the restaurant was mostly empty. They found an out of the way booth and slid in while the waitress laid menus on the table. They looked over the menu and decided on a small bowl of soup each along with a half sandwich. They placed their food order along with a glass of white wine. After only a couple of minutes, the waitress returned with the wine. They each took a sip of the wine and relaxed back into their respective booth seat.

Teri looked at Arlene for a moment clearly wanting to say something but hesitant. Arlene smiled and waited for Teri to speak. Teri said, "I'd like to ask your professional opinion about something."

Arlene replied, "You mean my opinion as a counselor?"

"Well, not especially as a counselor but more as someone with some background in psychology and mental health," answered Teri.

Putting on a serious face, Arlene said, "Okay, I'll try, what is your question?"

Hesitantly Teri asked, "What do you think about my mixed gender identity, that is, my dressing and acting like a woman much of the time?"

Arlene studied her glass of wine, considering her response. She reached across the table and took one of Teri's hands into hers. Looking Teri in the eyes, she said, "First, it is a bit difficult for me to be clinical with you Teri. You know that I've come to love you like a long lost sister and we have a true bond with one another. That said, I'd have to say that while this is not an official Diagnostic and Statistical Manual reply, my opinion is that in a sense you're psychotic."

"Oh my!" exclaimed Teri, "That sounds awful. Aren't psychotics totally crazy?"

"Well, psychosis is a variable state and can even come and go. But, in a nut shell, a psychotic is a person who has at best a tenuous hold on reality."

"You think I am out of touch with reality?

Arlene studied Teri's face while stroking her hand and said, "Think about it. You have the female persona down pat. You look like a woman. You move like a woman. You talk like a woman. You have all the little nuances of behavior and expression mastered. You easily attract a lot of male attention. However, you are physically a male. There is no question that biologically you are a man. There is a real disconnect between your sex and your gender identity. One might say that psychologically you've lost contact with your biology – a break with reality!"

"So, you think I'm insane?"

"No. You're definitely not insane. You are functional. You can handle the daily demands of your life and take care of yourself. In a sense, you live in a world that has a flawed connection to reality."

"What do you mean flawed," asked Teri?

"Sex, for all practical purposes, is biologically dichotomous. To be female, as opposed to male, is to be driven by an underlying biological reality that has evolved over millions, if not hundreds of millions of years. Trying to enhance the beauty and attractiveness of the female body, behavior, voice, mannerisms and attitudes, even scent are all designed to attract males so that one can choose the most fit sperm donor to fertilize one's eggs and sustain enough male interest to stick around and assume some responsibility for offspring. In short, being a biological female is ultimately about making and providing for babies, even if one never fulfills that biological imperative. Gender is a psychological and social construct, which is dimensional and can vary by degrees from ultra feminine at one end to ultra masculine at the other end of the dimension. While there is a fairly close relationship between sex and gender it is not a perfect match. No matter how completely you identify with the feminine end of the gender spectrum and behave in a feminine manner, you are still just an imitation woman and always will be. Even hormone therapy and sexual reassignment surgery would just improve the imitation. One is still a faux woman and no closer to the underlying reality."

Teri sat quietly looking at Arlene. Her hand was still enclosed in Arlene's hands. Her eyes glistened with tears that had welled up but not in sufficient quantity to flow. "Arlene," said Teri in a quiet voice, almost a whisper, "You must think I am a real freak."