Triple Header

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. You are a good and decent person and I love you. I love it that you find the feminine attractive to point of imitating it. You are my sister no matter what your biological sex!"

"I am so grateful to have you as a friend and sister," said Teri in a soft voice. "I love you too."

The waitress arrived just at that moment with the soup and sandwiches and began serving the food. The conversation came to a close in the presence of the waitress. Following the waitress's departure, Teri and Arlene quietly finished eating their lunch and drank the rest of their wine. Arlene paid the bill and the two of them left the restaurant and walked into the mall holding hands and content to be in one another's company.

Triple Header

Part VI

Teri took Arlene's advice to heart and began practicing holding cock size objects in her mouth. Arlene was right about the strain on the jaw muscles, especially when keeping her mouth as open as possible like Arlene had instructed her. Her jaws ached after each practice round. Soon the dildo arrived and Teri could practice with a closer facsimile to the real thing. She was pleased to find that the dildo was not made from latex, which she found left a bad after taste in her mouth. Sucking cock had often tired her jaws but not like she experienced from extended periods of having her mouth full of cock, especially when she made an effort to keep her teeth from settling down on the shaft. As is often said, practice makes perfect and Teri was becoming adept at this task.

When the weekend arrived, Arlene told her that it was time to begin the instruction on how to deep throat a cock. They sat on Teri's bed and removed the dildo from its box. Arlene had a bottle of glycerin and poured some out into her hand. She coated the shaft and head of the dildo with the glycerin, which she said made it taste sweet. She told Teri to watch as she held the shaft in her hands about seven inches from the head. Arlene parted her lips and lowered her head until the dildo began filling her mouth. At that point, she plunged forward forcing the dildo down into her throat until her hands bumping into her lips ended the penetration. After briefly holding the dildo in her throat, Arlene began to withdraw it from her throat and then plunge it back into her throat. The shaft repeatedly plunged in and out as Arlene provided the thrust. Teri sat and stared transfixed on the performance that she was observing.

Arlene pulled the glistening dildo from her throat and mouth and looked at Teri with a big grin on her face. "That," she said, "is a lot more fun than having a cock shoved up your ass."

"Wow!" exclaimed Teri, "That was amazing. I never realized that you could actually get the full length of a cock buried in your throat. I bet it feels great."

Arlene extended her dildo filled hand toward Teri and said, "Here you give it a try."

Teri took the proffered dildo and inserted it into her mouth. She then attempted to shove it down her throat but gagged on it. She looked sheepishly at Arlene and said, "I guess I need to work on this a bit."

Arlene smiled and said, "It will become natural for you if you work at it. There is more of a psychological barrier to be overcome than anything else. When your throat is full of cock your air passage is blocked and you think you're going to be asphyxiated. It is easier to get past that point when you're in control. However, when you're doing it with a man you want him to be in control. You can't really enjoy being fucked unless you can relinquish control and submit to your man's need. When you're giving up deep throat to a man, you must trust him to take care of all your needs, including air. Deep throat is a full commitment to being fucked and requires more trust than vaginal sex."

Over the coming week Teri worked regularly with the dildo until she could plunge a full measure of dildo cock down her throat. She had also learned not only to force the shaft briefly down her throat without gagging but had practiced holding it until she felt a need for air. She enjoyed playing with the dildo while it was buried in her throat by constricting her throat muscles and squeezing it as well as attempting a swallowing motion that sucked it further into her throat. Finally, she began practicing sliding it in and out of her throat in an imitation of being fucked. She was determined that she was going to be a great fuck for Nelson even if she wasn't a real woman.

At the end of the week on a Friday, Arlene came in to check on Teri's progress. Teri proudly demonstrated the skills she had developed working with the dildo. Arlene was duly impressed with her progress and suggested Saturday night might be the perfect time to get it on with the real thing. Then she grinned and said, "Maybe, before you actually take deep throat from someone you should know how it feels. I can't say from personal experience but I'll bet having experienced deep throat yourself will give you a real advantage over a woman."

Teri replied, "But, I haven't experienced deep throat myself."

Arlene sat down on the bed beside Teri and put her arm around her and said, "Well, there is a first time for everything."

Arlene reached over and turned Teri's face toward her and kissed her passionately on the lips. As they held a lingering kiss, Arlene ran her hand up Teri's leg and under her skirt. After stroking the Teri's smooth, bare thigh a few times her hand rose up into Teri's crotch. There her hands stroked the gaff bound package of cock and balls tightly pressed up into her crotch. When she felt Teri becoming aroused, Arlene slid off the bed and knelt in front of Teri. She pushed Teri's skirt up and pulled her panties down and off of one ankle. She then worked the gaff down and off. She pushed Teri back on the bed and began rubbing Teri's balls and squeezing her cock until Teri had a rigid member standing straight up.

Arlene took the rigid cock meat into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down causing the soft head and hard shaft to slide in and out of her mouth as she gently held the cock between her glistening lips. After a few minutes of sucking on Teri's cock, Arlene plunged down driving the cock deep into her throat where she gripped it tightly with her throat muscles and savored a feeling of fullness that was very gratifying as was the moan of pleasure that Teri vocalized. Arlene pulled her head back extracting the cock from her throat and let it continue on until it was out of her mouth. She told Teri, "Stand up. It is time for you to experience the man's side of this action."

Teri stood up and as she did she unfastened her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Arlene, still on her knees, leaned forward until Teri's rigid cock was inches from her face. She said, "Teri, I'm going to take your cock into my mouth and I want you to fuck my brains out. Okay?"

"Okay," answered Teri.

With that Arlene opened wide and took Teri's dick into her mouth. At first Teri didn't seem to know what to do but after a minute of having her cock held passively in Arlene's mouth, she realized what she needed to do and began pushing her rigid dick into Arlene's mouth and then pulling it back before pushing forward again. Her excitement began to build and finally she grabbed hold of Arlene's head and held it tightly as she thrust her cock into Arlene's throat while pulling Arlene's head toward her own body. The two actions together put every millimeter of Teri's cock inside Arlene's mouth and throat. Arlene moaned with pleasure and squeezed Teri's rigid meat with her throat muscles. This action drove Teri to attempt to push her shaft deeper still into Arlene's throat. Arlene relaxed her throat muscles and let Teri push a little deeper still.

After a few moments of enjoying the wonderful feeling of Arlene's throat muscles wrapped tightly around her cock, Teri realized she had to let Arlene breathe. She pulled the throbbing cock back until she heard Arlene take a couple of breaths and then began to rhythmically fuck Arlene's throat by thrusting her cock as deep as she could, wiggling her ass a bit as if she could get a little deeper in by doing so and then pulling her cock back until it was only in Arlene's mouth. During one such interlude, Arlene pulled off and gasped, "Fuck me fast and hard."

Needing no further encouragement Teri began a strong, deep stroke that she continued until she felt her spunk rising up from her balls and into the shaft of her slippery cock. Teri thrust her cock deep into Arlene's throat and held her head as close to her body as it was possible to get it under the circumstances. Teri's cock began to pulse as it pumped large quantities of cum into Arlene's throat, which cooperatively was rhythmically squeezing the cock's shaft to milk it of every drop of cum that could be gotten out of it.

When Teri had expended her full load, she felt Arlene pull back against her hands that still gripped Arlene's head. She quickly released Arlene's head and she pulled back extracting the cock from her throat and mouth. After taking a few breaths, she expertly began licking the bulbous head getting all the residual sperm off of it before she swallowed and cleared the precious fluids from her mouth. Well, her mouth was almost clear. There was still a thin veneer of the viscous sperm coating her tongue and the roof of her mouth which she could smell when she breathed and could savor the taste like a coating of a thick, sweet liqueur.

Teri in the mean time has collapsed back on the bed completely spent. Arlene moved upon the bed beside Teri and asked her how she enjoyed the experience to which Teri replied that it was exhilarating. Arlene told her to keep this experience in mind when she was on the receiving end with Nelson. She told her, "Now that you know what it feels like to give deep throat you should be able to do an even better job of taking deep throat. Nelson will really enjoy this tomorrow night."

Teri leaned over and kissed Arlene on the lips and came away with a faint taste of her own cum. She smiled at Arlene and said, "Thank you for being such a good friend and especially for sharing Nelson. I can hardly wait until tomorrow night."

Triple Header

Part VII

Saturday arrived quickly and Teri was almost too excited to contain herself. If Nelson hadn't been away a work, she would never have lasted until evening. Arlene was gone to a meeting that her department had called for all graduate students. Teri busied herself with cleaning house and doing laundry to burn off the sexual energy that was welling up like a volcano about to erupt.

Arlene was the first to arrive home. They decided to work on getting dinner ready while waiting for Nelson to return from work. They got a bottle of wine and went to work in the kitchen. After fixing a salad, they went to work on cooking Arlene's special spaghetti sauce. After they had the sauce simmering, they put the noodles into boiling water and turned to cutting and buttering a loaf of bread so it was ready to pop into the oven.

Right on schedule Nelson arrive home from work. He went to take a quick shower and change clothes, while the girls set the table and took care of the finishing touches on dinner. Nelson soon came in and Arlene poured him a glass of wine from the open bottle on the kitchen counter. As she handed the glass to him she said, "Teri and I have a surprise for you a bit later."

Nelson grinned and said, "I love surprises, especially from you two. What have you cooked up now?"

"If we told you now, it wouldn't be a surprise would it?" chimed in Teri.

Nelson smiled and replied, "I guess I'll just have to be patient. How about we have some dinner in the mean time? I'm famished"

Following dinner the three of them went for a long walk around the neighborhood to help settle their meal. After returning they sat on a couch on the screened in porch at the rear of the house. Nelson sat in the middle and after adjusting his sitting position pulled out a joint and lit it. They passed it around and shortly everyone was mellowed out. As it turned out Arlene and Teri both decided to stroke one of Nelson's thighs at the same time. They both giggled when they realized what they had done. Nelson lay back and enjoyed the stroking. It wasn't long until he evidenced signs of arousal. Soon the girls turned their attention to the awakening dragon in Nelson's jeans. Eagerly, Teri began unzipping Nelson's jeans and set the dragon free. Nelson sat up and said, "Maybe we should move this inside before we end up putting on a show for the neighbors."

Arlene giggled and replied, "It would be quite a show," as she rose from the couch.

They went into the house and made a beeline for Arlene's bedroom. Once in the bedroom the two girls stripped down to bras and panties. They then turned to stripping Nelson down to bare skin. As they ran their hands over his hard body, his member stood to rigid attention. Teri couldn't resist any longer and dropped to her knees enchanted by Nelson's engorged cock meat. Arlene put one arm around Nelson's waist and cupped his cum heavy balls in her other hand. As Teri tentatively took the soft head of the cock into her mouth and began gently sucking on it, Arlene whispered to Nelson saying, "Now for our special surprise."

"I'm ready!"

"Teri, let's see you put all that practice to work," said Arlene.

Teri's head began running Nelson's stiff dick in and out of her warm wet mouth going deeper with each plunge. After five of six times, Teri opened as wide as she could and assertively pushed forward causing the rigid cock to slid deep into her throat. The thrill of feeling the hot, pulsing flesh fill her throat was almost too much to bear. She pulled back and repeated the maneuver several times. As she became more comfortable with the full, snug feel of the hot meat in her throat, she began squeezing it with her throat muscles.

Arlene was standing beside Nelson with her are arm still around his waist getting hotter by the minute watching Teri enjoy her first deep throat experience. She wanted this to be a great experience for Teri so she decided to assume the role of coach. "Nelson," she said, "Take Teri's head between your hands. She desperately wants to be fucked by you. Put your pile driving ass behind that wonderful piece of man meat and give the girl the thrill of her life."

Nelson needed no further encouragement and began to take control of the action. As he began thrusting his dick deep into Teri's open mouth and throat, Arlene said, "Teri, relax and just let that beautiful cock have its way. Feel the power of male lust. Enjoy giving up all control to your man. Just wait in anticipation for the sweet, gushing load that you know is coming. Your reward for giving yourself totally to his need."

With each plunging stroke, Nelson pushed his cock as deep into Teri's throat as he could get his swollen member. At the end of each stroke, he stopped and enjoyed the feel of Teri's throat tightly gripping his manhood. Teri submitted and focused on the feel of the cock filling her up rather than on her inability to breathe trusting that Nelson would release her throat when she needed air. Nelson soon began face fucking Teri. He cupped the sides of her face in his hands and started rapidly pushing and pulling his cock in and out of Teri's mouth as she applied a tight seal around his shaft with her wet, slippery lips. Occasionally, Nelson's hands could feel his hard cock through Teri's cheeks. He could hear Arlene quietly urging him to fuck Teri's brains out.

The rapid stroking soon had his spunk rising from his engorged balls up into his shaft building to explosive pressure. As he felt his cum rushing toward the tip of his hose, he plunged his cock deep into Teri's throat where he began to jerk as each glob of pure white goodness pulsed and spewed from the head of his cock. Teri could feel the convulsions of the cock in her throat as her muscles held it tightly. As she felt the warm globs of sperm slide down her throat, she made swallowing motions to help it down and squeezed the last drops from Nelson's exhausted dragon.

Nelson pulled back and withdrew his pole from Teri's soft, warm grip and collapsed back onto the bed. He was fully satisfied and completely expended. Teri took several swallows to clear her throat of Nelson's gift, took several deep breaths and then licked her lips to savor the lingering taste of Nelson's cock and cum. When she looked up, Arlene was getting in a few licks of her own on Nelson's slowly subsiding hard on.

Teri crawled upon the bed on the side of Nelson opposite Arlene. Arlene stopped her ministrations to Nelson's cock and looked over at Teri with a big grin on her face and said, "Now, that sweetie is as close as you'll come to what it feels like to get fucked. A damn good approximation, I might add. Come around to this side and I'll jerk you off while you rub my clit before we both explode."

Triple Header

Part VIII

Poor Nelson was exhausted and literally drained from trying to keep both Teri and Arlene satisfied. Every night was a menage a trios with him throat fucking Teri, resting a bit watching Arlene get Teri off usually by rubbing her erect "clit" through her nylon panties until she came and then cunt fucking Arlene. Some guys would envy him but after the novelty wore off Nelson found the demands on him to perform to be a bit much. He was actually happy when during the semester break an old army buddy invited him on a hunting trip and he was able to take a week off from his nightly chores.

Arlene and Teri stayed in town during the break though they had discussed taking a trip themselves while Nelson was away doing guy things. However, Arlene's department announced that its special Outside-the-Box seminar would be presented during the break due to problems in scheduling the guest speaker during the semester. Attendance wasn't mandatory but Arlene always found these seminars stimulating and important to her development, so she decided to stay in town and attend. Teri didn't particularly want to go anywhere alone and decided to stay at home and hang out with Arlene. They had a few recipes they had wanted to try out and decided they'd use some of the break to enhance their culinary skills.

Arlene was wrapped up for a couple of days with the seminar and Teri had to find things to occupy her time. The first day she didn't do much but read on a novel and watch a little TV. On the second day, she spent part of the time culling through her wardrobe and making a shopping list of things she needed to complete her wardrobe. She had just finished getting a box of stuff she intended to donate closed up when her phone rang. Arlene was on the other end and said the seminar had finished and asked Teri if she'd like to go out for dinner with her, some of her classmates and the seminar speaker. Teri quickly accepted and agreed to meet Arlene at the restaurant where the group had a reservation.

The food at the Greek restaurant where they ate was excellent. Following the meal, the group sat around drinking wine and questioning the seminar speaker. Teri just listened but quickly figured out that the speaker was a hypnotherapist who employed hypnosis in his counseling practice. It also became clear that he often did past life regressions as a component of his therapeutic technique. Teri was intrigued by the idea and listened to the questions and answers. She especially enjoyed some of the case descriptions linking current day problems with effects carried over from past incarnations. The speaker used some of his personal cases to illustrate answers to questions and some cases taken from the files of the late Dr. Ian Stevenson of the medical school at the University of Virginia. Teri was surprised to learn that such an esoteric subject was actually being studied in a university medical school.