Triple Tonguing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faster than you can say "cum shot" the two of them were kneeling on the table on either side of my head, offering me their dripping cock heads.

Just the taste of their copious pre-cum set me off again and with Bill's multi-tongue technique completely occupying my entire pussy, I started to have an orgasm that was easily the biggest of the night.

It started slowly for about ten seconds and then burst over me. I was transported to another universe, as I'm sure the entire hotel must have heard my screaming send-off. Adam, the musician, not doubt would have called itfortissimo, but I was unable to allow it to linger as I became aware that both Adam and Harvey were concurrently beginning their own climaxes, bursting over my face. But the taste of semen only intensified my pleasure. How the two of them managed to aim most of it into my mouth was something I'll never understand. (Most guys are not very good at aiming.) But, as I looked at their cocks, they just kept shooting long white spouts of delicious semen onto my lips, tongue and the insides of my mouth.

Do I have great co-workers or what?

I wasn't ready to swallow yet – as I was still reeling from my gargantuan series of orgasms – so my mouth simply overflowed with semen, mixing with the few errant shots that had missed it. Eventually I was able to begin to calm down to normal orgasmic activity and I could reach my tongue out to get more of their cum still shooting into the ocean of semen lapping at the shores of my lips.

Lying on my back as I was and with a literal mouthful of semen, I did something I'd never done before, but had always wanted to do. I gargled with the abundance of Adam and Harvey's semen. What a kick. (I wondered if it would work for a sore throat.) The only problem was that I lost some of it down my cheeks as it was bubbling up in my mouth. It was so much fun, though, that I didn't mind. I figured I might be able to retrieve the stuff dripping slowly down my chin and cheeks anyway.

Then I tried to blow bubbles, with some success I might add, though that works better with less saliva.

By now, both Adam and Harvey were done shooting and I definitely owed Bill a deep throat blowjob. In fact, I probably owed them all deep throat blowjobs! I'd never come for two or three hours straight, ever. (Maybe we women have the travails of PMS, labor, periods, and menopause, but to keep things in perspective: I've never met a man who can have an orgasm last more than a minute or so – yet I'd been going for a few hours solid. Yes!)

Eventually, after dripping the last of their semen into my still cum-filled mouth, Harv and Adam climbed down off the table and plunked themselves onto their chairs, both of them now rubbing their jaws. I guess nearly an hour of tonguing a clit, regardless of your technique, can make your jaw sore. I don't think I'd ever noticed before. (Dissociated mental note to self: On your next hour-long blowjob take notice of jaw muscles.)

Finally it was time to swallow all of the delicious cum with which I'd been having such fun. After one final, slow lick of my lips to get as much as I could, I closed my mouth and swallowed, the guys all staring at my throat, the sound of the gulp echoing around the suddenly very quiet conference room.

"Bill, I hope that tongue of yours is on an organ donor list somewhere. It definitely should be dedicated to science," I told him. "Though Harvey and Adam were amazingly wonderful, your tongue felt like two or three licking me simultaneously."

"Well, sweetheart, I don't think I've ever tasted anyone as sweet as you. Your pussy is delicious," Bill said. "OK. I'm ready for my treat now."

Wanting to give as well as I got, I eagerly descended from the table. Taking one of the sofa pillows and tossing it on the floor, I knelt down on it in front of Bill. The movement, however, caused some of the larger gobs of cum on my face to jiggle, reminding me of their presence. So, before getting to work on Bill I used my fingers to shovel as much as I could find into my mouth.

I just love the stuff.

Satisfied that I'd gotten most of the larger morsels of semen, I opened wide for Bill. He was rock hard and dripping pre-cum like a leaky hose. Though I usually warmed up for the deep throat part of a blowjob, I had no intention of delaying this one second longer. I was exhausted from hours of non-stop orgasm, climaxing with Bill's two or three tongues. I noticed that neither Adam nor Harvey was even playing with himself. They were both just rubbing their jaws. Looking up I noticed that Bill was doing the same thing. Poor babies. Of course, all three of them were staring at Bill's cock being engulfed in my mouth.

As he was a relatively normal size, I easily took him to the back of my mouth with only an inch or two remaining. I put pressure at the base of his cock by making a ring around it tight against his abdomen with the thumb and forefinger of one hand. With the other hand I grabbed his cute butt and shoved him down into my throat.

Then, as I reached my fingers I removed them so that my lips were encasing the root of his cock almost as tightly as my fingers had moments before.

Bill lasted for only a brief amount of in and out motion. The three hours of stroking suddenly had their effect as I felt his head expand while he was back in my throat and start to come. Not knowing exactly what to do next I was faced with a predicament. Do I let him continue to come deep in my throat, knowing the tight feeling is intense for most men, or do I bring him slowly out so I can enjoy the taste of his cum?

Bill made the decision for me. I guess the feeling, after hours of stroking, was so intense that he just couldn't stand it. He pulled out of my throat and then, unexpectedly, out my mouth. I know he shot a few times while inside of my mouth, but then he pulled back even more. I simply extended my tongue and he continued to shoot on it and mostly into my mouth.

Regrettably, quite a bit simply dripped off my tongue because of the angle and I just couldn't do anything about it. I was able, fortunately, to maintain a fair amount of his tasty cum in my mouth and around my tongue. Bill was moaning, I was moaning and then I realized that I was coming with him, just from the taste of his semen. Oh, and the fact that my clit was still soaring somewhere in another solar system!

When Bill had finished coming on my tongue – and I had finished swallowing the delicious mouthful – I gently sucked him in again and managed to get several more nice size dollops of semen from his quickly shrinking cock. As I was swabbing him with my tongue several more drops slipped out and dripped down my chin, leaving a nice long dripping string, just like in the movies.

He stepped back eventually and fell, exhausted, into a chair between Adam and Harvey, all three staring blankly at me, each almost asleep.

Gazing back at them I was abruptly hit with a wave of the same exhaustion that I saw on their faces. Three hours of orgasms had made me more than ready for bed.

In silence the three of them pulled up their trousers and zipped them while I put on my clothes. Then, we cleaned up the place and packed up the presentation for the morning. Simply waving our goodnights we went to our respective rooms, knowing that we needed to be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed in less than six hours. Ugh!

* * *

No one said anything as we sat down on the stage for the morning presentation. I'd managed to get a good four hours sleep, threw on my face and a suit, and snatched a cup of coffee on the way to the hall.

As a series of pretty, electronic tones announced the beginning of the session, the lights were dimmed. The corporation's President and CEO made a few opening remarks.

While he was speaking I realized that none of us had said one word since the previous night's merrymaking. Anticipating the accolades that Adam, Bill, and Harvey were going to receive from this morning's pitch I was still a little miffed, but refused to let it get me down. Here I was after less than three years with the company involved with the biggest product rollout in a decade. Everything was going to be just fine, I told myself.

After the CEO permitted the applause to die down, he introduced Adam who rose and imperiously strode the few steps to the podium.

As the Sixoxaril logo slide appeared on the large display, Adam began, "Thickthocktharil, the thooperlatiff thelectiff therothonin – "

He stopped, cold. Embarrassed by his sudden lisp, he began again.

"Thickthocktharil, the thooperlatiff thelectiff – " Stopping even sooner this time, he briefly rubbed his jaw, cleared his throat and tried one more time.

"Thickthocktharil, the thoop – "

He just stood there. His face had turned from his normal coloring, to red, and now to white and pale, as a susurration of concern began to emanate from the audience. Though always a master of public speaking, Adam came quickly to the realization that his tongue was just not up to giving the address this morning. Dejected, he marched back to our table, nodding to Bill, who rose and walked to the lectern.

With a big smile and knowing what an opportunity this was now for his career, Bill began, "Thickthocktharil, the thooperlatiff thelectiff therothonin – "

And unfortunately for Harvey, a few minutes later, he followed in his colleagues' footsteps.

After a hushed and terse – though I'm sure at that moment they would have pronounced it "terth" – discussion at the table with my coworkers, I walked confidently to the podium and, after introducing myself, I began, "Good morning. My esteemed colleagues offer their sincere apologies, but they are feeling a little under the weather this morning. Hence, the tongue-tied trio has asked me to present Sixoxaril to you this morning.

"If you'll just bear with me," I said, adjusting the microphone, and ever so briefly smiling and glancing over at my temporarily inarticulate associates, "as I have a slight sore throat this morning." At the mention of my throat, there was just a hint of tittering from a select few in the audience, and I am in no doubt exactly who they were. "Nevertheless, I am confident that you will get our message.

"Sixoxaril, the superlative selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor, or SSRI, is asymptomatic for sexual dysfunction…"


Triple Tonguing

End

(If reading this tale was entertaining, two previous stories about this heroine areEmail From Lisa andWhat's In A Cum Shot? I hope you enjoy them also.)

12