Geneva School for Girls Ch. 01

Story Info
The headmaster teaches busty Jessica not to break the rules.
21.4k words
4.73
176.1k
306
14

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,700 Followers

PROLOGUE

The Geneva School for Girls is a two-year finishing school for 18- and 19-year-old ladies just graduated from high school. These are girls who are mostly from wealthy families, who don't blink at the six-figure-a-year tuition and room and board (with a smattering of scholarship girls thrown into the mix).

The school was founded by Headmaster Jake Walker many years ago, when he was just a lad of 28, freshly graduated from the PhD history program at Harvard. He had offers to join several Ivy League universities as a junior faculty member. But he also had the very strong desire for sweet young pussy. For most men, such desires are merely fodder for jack off sessions. But Jake had vision and a spirit of adventure -- plus a trust fund of substantial size -- so he made his dreams a reality in the Swiss mountains high above Geneva.

Finishing schools were almost all out of business by the time Jake put in the offer on this one in Geneva. But Jake Walker had some very intriguing ideas when it came to the place a finishing school would have in the modern world. And if things worked out as he thought they would, well, he'd do just fine. As would the clients he had in mind.

Working with his lawyer, Jake Walker acquired the property, and the school itself, at a price substantially lower than the figure he had settled on in the back of his mind that he would have been willing to pay.

He'd had his eye on this one in Geneva, and a few others that were similar. When it came on the market, he'd already done his due diligence when it came to checking out the physical state of the school's buildings, as well as having the school's financial records reviewed by his tax lawyer. Yes, the Geneva School for Girls was going to be just the thing he wanted. Yes indeed.

All the research he had done proved that the school would be an excellent investment, not just from a purely economic standpoint, but for Jake Walker, it would prove to be a place where he could live out his deepest fantasies, and reap a substantial financial reward. What more could a young man of 28 years of age ask for? When his offer to the previous owner had been accepted without condition, Jake Walker smiled contentedly to himself as he took up the offered pen and signed the legal papers. The Geneva School for Girls was now his, and it was time to get to work.

Finishing schools had been created back before women attended universities in any great numbers, to teach girls how to pick stationery and plan a dinner party. Essentially, they were preparation to be the wife of a very important and rich man.

Now with most university student bodies composed half of women, many rich men were finding wives at college. But some wealthy men -- many of them older—wanted a woman less intellectually challenging and more submissive than the typical university student. They didn't want a wife who could run their business; they wanted a wife who could run their cock. That was the market Jake would tap into.

Jake realized the finishing school curriculum needed to be radically changed. First, he replaced sewing and penmanship with classes in current events and general knowledge -- nothing too difficult, just the kinds of things a girl would need to know to keep up her end of a cocktail conversation.

Second -- and this was the real reform, though you wouldn't find it mentioned anywhere on the school's website -- he recognized that rich parents pay for results. They'd send their brightest girls to college, but for the ones who were always half-a-step behind and a little dull in the head, they'd need to continue to marry them off to an international assortment of wealthy men. And they'd better be excellent in bed if they were going to be prime marriage material. Jake's school had to deliver on this important but unstated skill set.

So after classes let out, his all-male faculty would take the girls' sexual education in hand. So that the girls would be ready for anything their husbands might demand, he planned a wide variety of sexual experiences for the young ladies, on which they would be graded in secret faculty-only meetings. If they didn't pass with flying colors, they'd have to do the "exercises" all over again. And to ramp up the level of difficulty, and prepare the girls for a husband of any size, Jake hired only faculty like him -- those with outsized cocks of nine or ten inches, and extremely girthy members.

To improve the girls' chances of success, he sought out girls who had demonstrated crushes on older men, because he thought they would be more likely to take sexual instruction from his faculty -- and more likely to marry men who could keep them in the style they had become accustomed to. He also admitted only the prettiest girls, and those with the biggest busts. He knew from his research—along with his discussions with potential clients—that big tits were a favored feature of second and third wives the world over. Many men, even those who were extremely wealthy and could have whatever their hearts desired, often married the first time for love, or sometimes for social position. But when it came around to the second or third marriage, it was all about the sex, and with that, the bigger the tits on their prospective partner, the better. And when it comes to labelling them as partners, Jake knew the more appropriate term would be "cum receptacle", because at the end of the day, that's what those rich men wanted.

And since Jake was initially an admission committee of one, the girls he admitted also tended to fit the profile he personally found most arousing. They were uniformly petite -- sometimes barely clearing five feet -- and delightfully girlish. Most were brunettes -- though a spectacular blonde or redhead occasionally snuck in. And almost all had baby faces that could pass for three or four years younger. At a minimum of 18 years of age, they were both 100 percent legal, and his dirtiest fantasy come to life.

Most were away from home for the first extended period of time. Their hormones were in overdrive. But only their professors—at the top the school's winding driveway that took close to 30 minutes to negotiate, unless the heavy snowfalls made it impassable—were available to sate their young urges and prurient desires.

Jake himself came from the top 1 percent of the top 1 percent, with enough family money to fund the school for several years. He also had connections among America's elite families, where he would find his students. That first year was an intimate affair -- just two professors and four students -- but it gave him time to hone connections among the world's wealthiest men. Some of those men were the age of his girls, ready to take over the family business, while some were old enough to be the students' fathers. He placed all four girls with billionaires -- three as wives and the fourth as a mistress. It was enough success to attract larger and larger classes to the school.

Today, 30 years on, Jake is old enough to be any of the girls' father. There are 50 professors and 200 students from dozens of nations around the world. And the school has had a 100 percent post-graduate placement rate, once Jake began the program of prospective husbands donating $100,000 to quietly "test out" three girls over the course of three days.

The girls have kept their mouths shut about the school's unique course of study (why would they tell and ruin a good thing?) and their families, more obsessed with the status of who little Susie is going to marry than how the marriage came to pass, don't inquire too deeply into the school's methods. Everyone -- most certainly including Jake and his horse cock -- has a happy ending.

CHAPTER 1

"Jessica, what do you think of Mr. Walker?" The girl's voice came across the darkness from the other side of the dorm room.

"The Headmaster?"

"Yes. Do you think he's good looking?"

"He's very handsome, Lisa." Jessica reached over to her bedside table and turned on the light, illuminating the room in a warm golden glow. She looked over at her roomie, Lisa, who was lying in her own bed facing her, the covers pulled up to her chin. "And he's so worldly and sophisticated. I'd love to marry a man like that some day."

Jessica kept something about Mr. Walker to herself. It was the fact that Mr. Walker reminded her a lot of her own father, a man who she'd had illicit incestuous thoughts about for years now. Like Mr. Walker, her father was tall, cunt-creamingly handsome, and successful. She often laughed to herself that if she had a dollar for every time her fingers got busy between her legs while thinking about her father, she'd be as rich as him. Which was saying something—her father had been on the Forbes magazine list of the richest people in the world for years now.

Once Jessica turned the light on, Lisa moved up in her bed, supporting herself on her elbow. As she did, the covers slid down slightly, giving Jessica a perfect view into the curvy girl's cleavage. The blonde's boobs wobbled teasingly as she shifted into position and looked over at Jessica. "Mr. Walker is pretty yummy, isn't he? What do you think of Mr. Jones?"

"Our corridor supervisor?"

"Yeah. He's quite attractive too. You know, for an older guy."

"He's all right. Most of the professors here are pretty good looking. I wonder if that's a requirement for getting the job. It's good for us anyway. It beats sitting in class all day looking at wrinkled old bags."

"That's for sure. Much better," Lisa replied, sitting further up in her bed, her sizable boobs jiggling beneath the sheer nightie.

Both girls were wearing the regulation sleeping attire for the school: white baby doll nighties with white cotton panties beneath. The ruffled nighties had scooped necklines and were so short that they barely covered their bums. The simple attire made the girls look beguilingly young and innocent, which is exactly the look Jake Walker wanted them to have when he picked this sleeping attire out, along with every other type of outfit the girls wore while at his school. Jake Walker had given his personal stamp of approval to everything from their standard school uniform, to each one of the uniforms worn by the various school sports teams.

Jessica's eyes were instinctively drawn to the enticing view in the scooped neck of Lisa's nightie. The girl definitely had a big set of boobs on her, there was no doubt about it. Jessica wondered if their bust size had had anything to do with them being assigned as roomies. Both girls sported impressive chests, and even though Lisa's breasts were big, Jessica knew hers were bigger.

Ever since they'd started sprouting years ago, Jessica had quickly shot ahead of all her friends when it came to breast size. In her young teens, she'd quickly noticed the hungry look boys had given her as her round full boobs had started to grow...and grow. Leering glances from older men quickly followed. Girls her own age looked at her chest enviously, as did many older women, especially when they spotted their husbands or boyfriends doing doubletakes as their eyes zeroed in on Jessica's jaw-dropping bustline.

Jessica had to admit that, even as a young teenager, she liked the attention, and rather than wear loose, sloppy clothes to hide her curvy figure, she did the opposite. She took care to select sweaters and tops that were nice and tight, as well as skirts, shorts, dresses, whatever she wore, was chosen to show off her curvy body. She loved the admiring glances and hungry leers that seemed to follow her wherever she went.

It wasn't just her mouthwatering breasts that people looked at with lustful gazes. Her whole body was made of enticing curves and inviting valleys. It looked like whatever overseeing being made this sweet young thing, it was done with a series of beachballs and spheres of various sizes, her lush bum and enormous breasts being the most visible. Her hourglass figure emphasized her massive tits and amazing bum, while her full thighs and calves were enhanced erotically by enticing narrowings at her dimpled knees and slender ankles. Her feet were tiny and delicate, and seemed barely big enough to carry the lush curvy body above them.

Jessica had always been a little plump as a toddler and young girl, and as she went through puberty, she never seemed to lose that endearing bit of baby fat that made her so charming. She still seemed to carry that baby fat even now, at age 18, that alluring layer of velvety softness making her look more 'touchable' than most women, even those few who came close to competing with Jessica when it came to breast size.

Even her pretty face was more roundish than angular. Her cute round button nose was matched by her dark brown eyes, which, like the rest of her, were big and round. Her mouth was full, her lips plump and velvety soft. Her shoulder-length dark brunette hair suited her eyes perfectly, and her lustrous locks looked almost inky black under some types of light. Sometimes she wore it straight, which took some time to do, or naturally curly, like it was now, the shoulder-length curls framing her innocent, yet teasingly provocative, features attractively.

Jessica realized within minutes of meeting her roomie just three days ago that Lisa had that similar 'touchable' look, and that was another reason she wondered if some authoritative body, likely Headmaster Walker himself, had seen fit to put the two of them in the same room together. Jessica was happy that it had happened, and the two girls had hit if off right from the first smiling handshake. She already felt that she and Lisa were BFFs, curiously awaiting whatever adventures they were likely to undertake in this year at the Geneva School for Girls.

Jessica mirrored Lisa's movement and hoisted herself up on one elbow. As she did, her covers slid down as well, coming to rest once the top edge of the sheet dropped below the impressive shelf of her tits. Like her own had done, she saw Lisa's eyes go instinctively to the revealing neckline of her nightie, knowing her own deep dark line of cleavage was clearly on display. She saw that tell-tale hungry twinkling in Lisa's warm blue eyes, a look that Jessica was used to seeing anytime someone got a good look at her big tits.

"I'm cold," Lisa said, her eyes finally pulling away from Jessica's swelling chest. "Do you think I could come into your bed for a few minutes? Just to warm up."

"Sure, I'm kinda cold too." Jessica drew back her covers and slid over in the bed, making room for her new friend.

"Eeee, I'm so cold." Lisa whisked herself from one bed to other, sliding in and cozying up to Jessica, who pulled the blankets over both of them.

"Mmm, that's better," Lisa said as she snuggled right up to her big-breasted roomie. As she pulled herself closer, she made sure to rub the front of her nightie against Jessica's, their boobs pressing against each other's. "Oh, sorry. I...I didn't mean to..."

"That's okay, it feels nice." Jessica gave Lisa a soft knowing smile as she lay back and let the blonde girl cuddle into her, her head resting on Jessica's shoulder.

Lisa slid her hand across the front of Jessica's nightie, hugging her. "Here, let me warm you up too." She started to rub her hand up and down over the bigger girl's body, the back of her hand 'accidentally' bumping into the underside of Jessica's huge tits on one upwards movement. "Oops! Sorry. I didn't mean to..."

"That's okay. Don't worry about it." Jessica reached over and stroked Lisa's soft blonde hair.

Lisa happily took that tender gesture as an invitation. She continued to gently stroke her hand over Jessica's warm stomach, but this time, she purposely let her hand moved higher. The sides of her fingers repeatedly rubbed against the underside of Jessica's massive breasts. "You know, for my whole life, in every school I've been in, I've always had the biggest boobs. But not here, and not even in this room. I can't believe how big yours are." She let the back of her hand rub slowly back and forth against Jessica's heavy tits.

"Yours are nothing to sneeze at either, Lisa. They're pretty big."

"But not as big as yours, and not as big as some of the other girls here. I can't believe how many of them are huge."

"I think it's almost a requirement to get into the school. We all know why we're here; to learn how to be proper wives to wealthy, successful men. That's why all the girls here are built like us. It seems as if finding a woman with big boobs is a priority when it comes to men like that."

"Well, if that's the case, with a set like yours, you're probably going to end up with the richest man in the world." Both girls laughed at Lisa's comment. "Honestly, I don't think I've seen ones as big as yours, except for those ugly fake ones you see on the internet."

"Yes, these ones are all natural, I'm afraid to say."

"They're quite something all right." Lisa got a little bolder, turning her hand upwards so her fingers were now cupping the undersides of the big fleshy mounds. "Do you...do you think I could feel them for a minute? You know, just to see how big they really are?"

"I don't know, Lisa. Remember what they told us on our first day: 'any lesbian activity will not be tolerated, and could result in expulsion.' My father would kill me if we got kicked out."

"It's not like we're going to be doing anything. It'll be like having a medical exam from a doctor or nurse." Lisa paused as she saw the gears going around in Jessica's head. "And besides, if anything like that did happen, nobody would ever know. I'd never tell anybody. Would you?"

"No, of course not."

"Well then? Just let me feel them for a minute. It'll be okay. Please..."

Jessica hesitated for a few seconds, but those brief touches from Lisa's hands against her boobs had her nipples itching with need already. Just letting her new friend feel them for a minute or two wouldn't hurt anything. And like Lisa said, neither of them were going to say anything, and they were safe and sound in the privacy of their own room, away from any prying eyes. "Okay. But just for a little bit. Like you said, who would ever know?"

***

Headmaster Jake Walker smiled to himself. He was sitting in his office, his eyes glued to his computer screen. The images of Jessica and Lisa together in Jessica's bed was the beautiful justification of everything he had paid for, as well as the audio 'portion of the program', as he liked to call it. Every word spoken by the two girls had been crystal clear, from their early discussion on how handsome they thought he was, to Jessica's last statement about nobody ever knowing what they were up to.

When he'd taken control of the Geneva School for Girls, there were a few renovations he deemed necessary. The school had fallen behind the times relative to advancements in technology under the old guard, and that had to be remedied right away. Jake vowed to himself to keep the school's classic old-school look intact—it was, after all, the look of pure academia that had attracted him to the property in the first place—but to bring it into the modern world relative to technology, while still keeping the image of an antiquated 'Finishing School' intact.

Starting with the computer labs, he'd spared no expense, bringing in expert consultants to design systems and bring in equipment that was leading edge. One other component of importance was to upgrade the school's safety features, including a totally redesigned and enhanced fire alarm system. New smoke detectors were required in all shared common areas, and in each of the dorm rooms. One consultant had been paid handsomely to ensure each detector had the most up-to-date pinhole cameras and sensitive listening devices incorporated into each unit. And of course, monitoring of this system went straight to the Headmaster's computer.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,700 Followers