Triple Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,523 Followers

They all gave each other guilty and sad look that spoke volumes. They knew deep inside their hearts that what they wanted wasn't what I wanted and in spite of the fears inside my own heart, I knew that the only way I could work things out would be to have one wife only.

"None of you seem to fully understand my feelings on this matter. I thought I was happily married to Megan all this time. I thought that she was faithful and loving towards me and me alone. Now I find out that she is in fact all of you. I find that she slept with other men while married to me, even though you all seem to think that what I didn't know wouldn't hurt. Well, damnit... it does hurt. More than a little God Damn bit too."

I felt Megan's grip on my hand relax and she started to tug away from me. I saw fear and perhaps pain in her eyes as I wound down from my expletive laced comments. In the past I'd rarely sworn around any of them.

I tightened my grip on Megan's hand and in fact, pulled her closer to me.

"I need you three to know that I can only love one woman at a time. To do anything else is, to me, cheating on the one I love. Even if the other two are okay with what we're doing, I am not. Can't you see that if we were to attempt what you want that eventually I'd be lost to all of you?"

"If you hadn't found out, we'd been still doing just fine. You have had each of us on an alternating basis ever since you first got married. You never seemed to mind then."

"You are right about that. But then, there are marriages and relationships where the other partner isn't aware their love sleeping around with others too. Once they find out it isn't any less painful, nor is it ever right."

"But we all love you, and we all want you Matt."

"Only Megan can have me. Melissa and Margo, you need to find your own men... and I do mean men. Each of you needs your own man, and Megan, if she's willing has her man. That's not to say we're going to make it after all of this mess, but I'm willing to try to fix things between us as long as you can all be faithful to each other and to me. That means that you two, Melissa and Margo, need to find your own men and not try to pull this trading stunt anymore. Megan, you'll have to be faithful to me and me alone... just as I in my heart have always been for you."

The tears were all around me now. They were crying and then sobbing as my firm and final choice came down. I knew that I'd hurt them all deeply, and I wasn't so sure that Megan would stick with me after this. It could be that their ties were too strong for them to accept me being only with Megan. I could only hope that would be their choice though, as my alternative choice would hurt us all even more.

I am fully prepared to divorce Megan and move on with my life, regardless of what they may say or do. I wasn't too sure that Megan and I would be able to fix things either, but I still loved her and the circumstances showed me that she deserved at least one chance to be the good wife I knew she could be if she'd try.

"I'm going to go now and you guys can let me know what you've decided later. I need some more time alone, and you need to think things over. I won't be a prick about it, but I am being firm. I know that being with all three of you could be heaven, but it wouldn't be what I could cope with. In the end we'd end up apart anyway. I will call in a few more days and we can talk then."

I drove back to the motel and sat in the dark for a while. I had been arguing with myself for days now about this. I know that there were a great many guys out there that would have jumped at a chance to have three identical women to be with. I also know that in the end, they'd tire of it and the fun and games would begin to tear them apart.

It had been a difficult decision for me, and I hoped beyond hope that those three would take the best offer I handed them. If they didn't my life would be painful for quite some time. I truly didn't want to divorce Megan, but I would if they couldn't accept my terms. I always have been and always will be a one woman man.

Later that same night there was a knock on my door. When I opened it Megan was standing before me. She had a haunted look and her eyes were puffy and red from crying.

"Come in Megan."

"How'd you know it's me?"

"Your belly flower."

"Oh. I forgot."

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Us."

Okay, I hadn't expected her to show up tonight. Matter of fact I hadn't expected any of them to show up at all. I'd pretty much made up my mind that they'd never be able to break away from their mold, having done it since childhood.

"Have a seat. You want something to drink? I have some soda or bottled water."

"Water would be nice."

I got her the water and sat across the little table from her. She was looking around the room, anywhere but at me. Finally I started her on why she was here.

"Okay then. You came to me about something. It must be important if you dug around until you found where I was staying. What is it you want to say?"

"We talked about us. All of us. Melissa and Margo are hurt deeper than you could possibly know, but they both agreed that we... I mean I... that I deserve you and if you'll take me back I'll be your wife and your wife alone. No more trading or switching around. No more hiding the truth and no more lies."

"Okay."

"There's more. Melissa and Margo know that you have been hurt more than we ever dreamed. We never really understood how you'd feel since we all thought that you'd think you'd died and gone to heaven if you were to have all of us. We know now that we were not only terribly wrong, but we probably destroyed part of your love for us. I say us, since until lately you were in love the same with all of us. Don't say you weren't, because you were. You treated each of us exactly alike."

"You still don't get it do you? I treated you exactly alike because I thought, until lately, I was dealing with my wife, the one person I loved with all my heart. I never knew and had I known there would have been differences, don't think that there wouldn't have been. I don't love you all equally in my mind, even if you played the switching games on me and got away with it. In my mind, you all were Megan each time I went to bed with you."

"I know that... we know that now. We didn't see it then, and after today, and the last few days, we know that we were wrong. I want to live with you for the rest of my life Matt. I want to love you, and I want you loving me. Melissa and Margo want that too, but they realize they will have to find their own men, and make their own loves."

"No more switching then?"

"Never again. It won't be easy for us, but we now know that we've been wrong all this time. It's been a painful lesson for us, and we know that mom and dad will be surprised to find out just how bad we've really been."

"You don't have to tell them. Let it go. The only ones who really know what's gone on are you three, Rick and me. Let them have the ignorance and let them think you are all three good girls. I won't tell, and I am pretty sure Rick won't either."

"Oh. We thought you'd want us to tell everyone about how we'd been switching and everything."

"Oh hell no. First of all, it would embarrass not only you three, but all the family and me too. Just let it drop and we'll make our lives out, just the two of us. Melissa and Margo can find their own men, and pretty soon we can all go back to being one big happy family again, without destroying other's thoughts and feelings in the process. Only you three and I have to really deal with it all, lets not drag other's into this mess... okay?"

"Really, you'll be okay with just us four knowing this all went on? You won't tell on us?"

"My lips are sealed Megan. It will be our secret."

She jumped up and came over to hug and kiss me. I moved my chair back and took her onto my lap. Holding her tight on my lap I kissed her long and hard.

"Uh, Matt... do you think you could help me out a bit here? It's been a while since I've been with you... I mean... I don't want to push you or anything, but I am totally horny right now."

I was horny too, and knowing that things were on the mend, in spite of what had gone on, my little head talked me into allowing her to recover me some. Later that night after some strenuous exercise and love making, Megan looked into my eyes with mischief.

She was between my legs and had just sucked me off, drinking down my load, and her look was one of fun and a bit naughty too.

"What?"

"I was wondering."

"Wondering what?"

"Well, you know that Melissa and Margo are going to be looking for their own men now."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. In the mean time they'll be getting real, really horny you know. I was wondering... do you think you could take care of them once in a while. You know, only until they find their own men to love up?"

"MEGAN! ARE YOU NUTS? Haven't you learned anything? I can't..."

"KIDDING... I was only kidding. Sheesh. Can't you take a joke? Damn. I know you wouldn't knowingly do that."

"AND I'd better not be unknowingly doing that in the future either... if you get what I mean."

"You won't. Your stuck with little 'ol me from now on. You realize of course that our sex life will probably drift down some though. I mean, you'll get tired of doing just me and all..."

"Oh I don't think I'll be the one drifting down. You won't be getting that break you were once getting and you'll have to be putting up with me bugging you for sex constantly I'd bet."

"Yeah?"

"Oh yeah."

"I can live with that baby. I can live with that."

Saying that, she bent her head down and went to work getting me stiff and in shape to give her another ride. I watched her eyes locked on mine as she sucked and licked my cock, knowing we had a long trip ahead. I hoped that we'd make it okay. I really do love this woman you know.

curious2c
curious2c
2,523 Followers