Triple-Tryst Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers

"...who's that?" one of the girls asked from the bed. I turned to look. Whichever one it was had obvious wet smears all over her lips and cheeks! Then the other head popped up and they both sat up in bed. I turned and looked at dad and he shrugged. He finally relaxed a little and leaned down on hands and knees and moved forward so his daughters could see.

"Daddy!" Courtney (I think) cheered, and then they both came dancing over to join me and dad around the odd puddle on the floor.

"Yup," dad said. "Just cleaning up here. I'll be done in a second. I don't want to...you know, disturb...any of you...." Dad glanced at me, and...I'd never seen him look at me that way before. Not quite like that. It was as though he was actually seeing me—for the first time. And it wasn't because I was nude and hairless and all that. It was...as if he wasn't simply The Father just then, but just a man. And having a man look at me like that was at once familiar, but also a little astonishing.

Then my sisters were shoulder to shoulder around me and they saw how undressed dad was. They also started to realize what the puddle was. We looked at each other, then back up at our embarrassed father.

"...well, the door was open," he said. "I looked in and saw all these bodies slithering around. I was going to just shut the door but I've just never seen anything that...pretty looking before. It was sexy too, but more...pretty, like a pretty painting you see in a museum or something? So I stood and watched and none of you seemed to notice, and if you did—since it was hard for me to see certain things, it being so dark—you didn't seem to mind. I mean, otherwise, why leave the door open, right?"

I think the three of us nodded at once.

"And well," dad went on, "It got to the point where I was getting pretty...you know; turned-on, and one thing led to another and I started to do stuff and before I knew it, it was all coming out on the floor. I was just going to clean it up and then...you know...."

Courtney and Meg were looking at dad, smiling, and then they looked at each other and nodded almost imperceptivity, looked at me and waited. I nodded, smiled. It seemed the only thing to do, and the only thing that would somehow make this entire thing more perfect than it already was. Almost as one, we reached out and took dad by the hands, got up and helped him stand, and then started to pull him into the room with us.

"Uh, the living room's bigger, and has a nice thick, soft carpet," I said, and Meg and Courtney, without blinking, began pushing dad down the hall to the living room.

Dad was bewildered to say the least, but when we started moving the furniture back, he helped. We made a nice cozy space between the television and couch, and then Meg went to get some blankets and sheets and pillows from the linen closet. We spread everything out and soon we had a huge, comfy bed, fit for a harem!

—And strangely, I suddenly felt like I was in a harem. I didn't remember that until a few days later, but it was true.

Then when everything was ready and the lights were turned completely off again, Meg went to open the curtains of the huge glass windows and doors facing the back terrace. Starlight poured in. It was crystal clear night with no moon, but the light that came in lit things up just perfectly. Courtney had dad sit with us, and then Meg got behind him and started massaging his shoulders. Dad was still hesitant and uncomfortable, but then he happened to glance at me and I smiled and nodded that it was okay, and he smiled back. He took a breath and closed his eyes, and then time seemed to stop.

It was like one single breath had been taken, and then it was held deep in some vast and distant place somewhere. The air felt thick and still, but cool and fresh all at the same time. I watched as my sisters kissed dad's face, his shoulders, his neck—even the top of his balding head!—and then I began to feel the urge to do the same—I couldn't resist it! I crawled over and began running my hands over dad's hairy legs, down to his feet, and then I simply lay on my front and began kissing his knees and calves. I looked up and the girls were laying dad on his back, and while one of them continued kissing his face and chest, the other saw me and grinned ear to ear. Meg! She turned toward me and started kissing dad's belly, and we both watched as dad's cock lifted up fully. It had been halfway erect until then, but now it was sticking straight up.

And it was huge. I wondered idly if something that big would fit in my mouth, and then, without a word or hint, Meg turned her head sideways to that big, throbbing thing and ran her lips sideways from its base to the tip. Seeing her do that really got me going and I was there in a flash, on the other side, turning my head sideways like my sister and moving up and down, letting the side of dad's dong glide across my slightly opened mouth. Then Meg and I were doing it at the same time and starting at the same point—our upper and lower lips almost meeting around the thick thing between them—and for quite awhile it went on like that; dad's excited grunts and gasps the only sounds breaking the breathless silence.

I personally could have gone on like that for the rest of the night and into the next day, but then dad sat up and looked around. Courtney, who'd been sucking on dad's nipples, sat slightly behind him still, while Meg and I knelt at his sides.

"...this is something I never would have imagined could ever happen," dad whispered. His voice was soft and affectionate, but the house was so quiet it was easy to hear. "First I see you three making love, and was amazed. And turned-on too. Can't deny that. Turned-on by my own children—though I can see you're all grown up now.

"But," he went on, "It isn't all about you doing things to me. Don't get me wrong, I love how it feels, what you're all doing. But...for instance...."

Dad looked at Courtney and waved her over. She crawled over pillows and stopped right in front of dad, just as he'd motioned, on hands and knees, sideways to him. He smiled at her for a second, then bent his head to her shoulder and touched his cheek against her skin. He sighed and she shivered, and then dad reached gently under her and caressed her boobs. She shivered again. I could see her skin dulling because of the goose-flesh, and the sight made me envy her a little. I wanted that too!

Then dad stopped fondling her and looked at Meg and I.

"Come on," he whispered. "Both of you come here like your sister and let me touch you. I want to enjoy all three of you the same way...." Meg went and positioned herself next to Courtney, shoulder to shoulder, but dad had other ideas. "Girl, boy, girl," he said, and my sisters made room and I got between them. I felt like I was one of the ponies on a merry-go-round, with two females at each side. Then dad got up on his knees and started to move around us, touching us here and there, caressing, kissing, fondling. I heard Meg gasp, then Courtney, and then I felt dad reach under and take hold of my prick. I thought I would spurt right then and there, but I managed to only gasp. I raised my head and looked at him and he winked.

"You're smooth as silk," he said. "Just like your sisters...." he pulled and pushed on my dong and I felt a small amount of pre-come squeeze through the core of my dick and drip out onto dad's hand. He smiled and then rose up on his knees so I could see his own organ. It was so hard it was throbbing, and as I watched—and then Courtney and Meg too—dad took my pre-come and wiped it on the head of his cock. Then he reached out and rubbed those same fingers up through my sister's pussy-lips to wet them, and again rubbed the secretions on the head of his massive thing.

"It's all the same wonderful, sweet, thick goo," dad said, and then he went around behind us. I didn't dare turn to look but neither did my sisters. It seemed part of the game somehow; the three of us all in a row, on hands and knees, heads looking straight ahead. Then I heard Courtney gasp and hold her breath. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her arch. Her head fell back slightly and her eyes closed. I couldn't contain my smile! She looked so pretty like that, so beautiful, and I knew that dad had made a good choice. She moaned more and shuddered, then gasped again.

"I'm sorry baby," dad whispered in her ear, and she nodded, eyes still closed. Then there was a soft, wet, sucking sound to my other side and Meg gasped and shivered. She made a grunting noise as she let her breath out, and then there was that same moist sound after a few moments of shivering, breathless silence. Dad apologized to Meg just as he had to Courtney. I didn't really understand why at first, but when I heard dad add "...I just want things on a level playing field—for now...."

I waited, and then something wet and slimy and firm was pressed up against my bung-hole. I took a breath and braced myself, and then the thing was pushing in. I relaxed and let it enter me and then it was pushing and sliding and spreading me. I moaned, caught my breath. I arched, and realized I was just the same as my sisters. His "level playing field" meant he hadn't penetrated them vaginally.

The thought made me smile so hard I thought my face would split in half!

Then dad pulled out of me—his dick making that same soft, wet noise as it exited—and I felt him move to my left. He made Meg moan, but this time he thrust in and out several times before stopping and moving—behind me again! Dad pushed in and I felt something wet splatter down the crack of my ass—saliva I assumed—and then he was thrusting, fucking me in my ass! It felt so good I wanted it to never end, but it did. With a gentle but firm motion, dad pulled out and got behind Courtney. For maybe half an hour dad went back and forth between us like that, reaming each of us in turn, giving each the same number of thrusts and then moving on.

No favorites.

With everything—the whole world, maybe—still in that timeless, breathless 'moment,' dad then stopped and sat back cross-legged in one of the mounds of pillows and blankets. The three of us came out of the shivering, expectant pleasure we'd been immersed in and looked back at him. He was all smiles, looking happier than we'd ever seen him, and with his eyes just a tiny bit glossy.

"I really did interrupt you three," he said softly. "...but I want to make it right. Meg? Courtney? You two were doing what when Ronny found me out?" My sisters glanced at each other then back at our dad.

"...we were—" Meg started.

"—making love," Courtney finished.

"Like how? Show us..."

My sisters did not need a single extra word of encouragement. They turned opposite each other, got on their sides, raised the appropriate leg, and began feasting on each other's pussy again. They moved and adjusted themselves so easily it was as if they'd done it for years. In moments they were in their own world again, and with no fear of being discovered or 'caught'—indeed, with the full encouragement and blessing of dad—they seemed to lose all inhibition. Dad motioned for me to come sit beside him and I did, and for a few moments we watched silently as Meg and Courtney began to writhe and undulate against each other, their mouths firmly attached to one another's pussy, tongues darting, poking, flicking.

"I've never seen anything so lovely," dad whispered, almost to himself. I looked over at him and he was sitting there with a wistful smile on his face as he watched his daughters enjoying each other. Then dad blinked and turned to look at me. "Aside from you, I mean Ronny..."

My insides shivered. In the same moment I felt warmth and cold, excitement and fear, and an overall sense of being wanted! Yes I knew my sisters wanted me, and that perhaps unknown, unseen people back at college wanted me, but no one up until that moment had ever made me feel wanted. Not like that!

"...dad, I...." I began, but dad cut me off.

"You don't have to, you know," he said. "I mean, I don't expect you to do gay things with me, even though I don't really consider myself gay. I see other men and have no interest. I see you, with your soft, sleek, smooth body, and...it's not like wanting a man. And I don't mean you're not a man, so don't get me wrong. It's just that you're so...."

"—feminine?" I asked.

"But not in a bad way," dad said. I knew he was confused, or at least uncomfortable with what he was trying to say. I couldn't blame him; I'd been that way too—but only till this very moment! All at once I knew what I was, and how I could be, and it didn't bother me. Then there was a groan and we both looked over at the girls.

One of them was visibly trembling as she orgasmed.

"Dad?" I asked, and dad turned back to look at me. "I know I'm a guy, but I'm also something else. More like them I suppose..." I cocked my head toward my sisters. "Maybe...just pretend that I'm like Meg and Courtney...I don't mind. In fact, I would feel honored—I know it sounds stupid—if you'd be with me. I don't have everything they can give you, but...I don't mind being feminine, if it's with you...."

And the moment I said it, it struck me: it really was that way with me. Even as dad smiled and leaned close and kissed my shoulder, I knew it was true. I couldn't imagine having my roommate or some other guy touch me. Ever! Not the way dad was touching me right then. His hands were running down my back, and I got my knees under me and leaned forward on my hands to give him what he wanted. He caressed my ass and then let his hand slide down the backs of my thighs. I shivered.

But the thoughts—my thoughts—were clear. I could be with my sisters and share their beauty somehow, because I was like them. And they weren't opposed to me, being male, being with them. It was as though they were lesbian and accepted me as a woman—at least that was the way I felt—but they didn't object to having a man touch them—this one special man who was now leaning down low and kissing the bottoms of my feet. My cock stood erect, pointing at the floor. I spread my knees a little and dad went on kissing my heels and licking my ankles. Goose-flesh stood out everywhere. My nipples hardened.

Just this man. Just this one special man!

* * *

As my sisters continued to make love with each other, I remained on hands and knees, allowing dad to do whatever he wanted. For the first twenty or thirty minutes, all he did was caress me and kiss me. He seemed to want to explore every curve, every crevice and nuance of my body. After another long, timeless period, dad had me turn and stretch out flat on my back. The girls had rolled over—Meg on top, Courtney beneath—and were occupying another portion of the large, padded spread we'd all made with the blankets and pillows. I was reminded of a harem once more, with its luxurious proportions and comforting quilts. The distance between the girls and us was enough to create an amazing privacy for each pair, and dad and I took full advantage of the situation.

Dad began lightly touching my belly, letting his hands wander up and down—chest to groin (but no lower)—and I slid my arms out beyond my head and stretched. His caresses made me stiffen all over. I stretched as I did when waking up in the morning—an all-over stretch that only somehow made me more excited.

But it did the same thing to dad. He cupped his hands over my chest, right where my sisters had breasts, and squeezed. He stroked and pinched my nipples, and then leaned right down and began sucking them! I had never felt anything so incredible. Even by myself, touching my nipples or caressing them, hadn't been as exquisite! And when I'd been with my sisters, my nipples hadn't quite been gotten to before the 'interruption,' but now, each tingle that shot from my nipples seemed to make me more of something else.

And that something else wasn't your typical 'manly' man!

Then dad was licking my underarms, nuzzling his face there, letting his tongue bath that spot while his hand continued to play with my boobs. I felt entirely ready to spurt, and then, to reduce my erection, I reached down quickly and pushed my dick down between my thighs and locked it there. The unnatural angle hurt a bit, but I got used to it. Then it started to soften enough to be okay.

But dad only continued thrilling me, exciting me. He kissed my sides down by my ribs, kissed my hipbones, and then rolled me over onto my front and started kissing my back—from the nape of my neck downward. Each touch sent a shiver through me and each kiss made my cock—now pointing down between my opening thighs and pressed against the floor—stiffen. With arms still extended above me like a swimmer about to dive into a pool, my body shivered, stiffened, relaxed, and shuddered again—all under my dad's complete command. I didn't know how long I could last like this. The pleasure was almost too much to take!

Then dad scooted sideways along my body and started kissing and caressing my ass. Thoughts exploded and swam through my mind. Images, feelings—I wondered if I were 'myself' or someone else. There was such a tightening, twisting feeling in my groin, I thought I could almost feel what a woman might feel when her cunt clenched and squeezed. My navel pulled inward, my anus squeezed.

And then fingers parted my ass-cheeks, and dad ran his tongue right up from the base of my scrotum, through my crack, across my pucker, and up to the small of my back. I remember opening my mouth and taking a breath, but the scream or groan never came out. It was like I'd lost my voice! Then the tongue went the other way and my thighs pushed open. My back arched and my ass rolled upward and dad's tongue used this new angle to press hard against my ass-hole and actually penetrate it! I gasped into the blankets and pillows; my hands grabbed mounds of sheets. It was pure agony—but the most pleasurable kind!

Then dad was tonguing me faster and more deeply. His tongue was hot and stiff and wet. My butt lifted up and back, pelvis rolling against his thrusts, and again it felt as though I was somehow having something plunged into a cunt that wasn't there. I remember my right leg coming up at the knee slightly and then pounding back down to the floor. My other leg did the same and it was like my legs were having a mild 'tantrum' on their own. And while my legs beat against the floor, dad simply went on enjoying me.

Finally the agony stopped! My rump was still lifting, wanting more, but dad was now kissing and licking the backs of my thighs, the backs of my knees. My legs had stopped thrashing at the first touch but the rest of me had taken a moment to catch up. But this was almost more intense! Every inch of my shaven legs seemed almost too sensitive now. Swarming bees of pleasure shot up and buzzed around my insides, filled my groin and then exploded upward through the rest of me. It felt like my nipples might burn holes in the bedding and that my cock would somehow rip downward into the floorboards. But now dad lifted my left leg (the one nearest him) at the knee and kissed my ankles, my calves, and then—and I feared it almost—he ran his tongue from my heel all the way to the ball of my foot. My foot pointed, straining to pull away, but dad held on and went on exploring my foot until I knew for certain that the shivers from his tongue moving on and between my toes was going to make me spurt!

But I didn't. He stopped in time and then took my other foot up and did the same to it. He went back and forth and back and forth—his free hand running up and down my thighs and over my ass at the same time—to the point where I couldn't go on any longer. I finally rolled away from him, panting, looking up at him with eyes that must've looked glazed and delirious! It took me a moment or two to reestablish my connection to only three-dimensions, and then, feeling that overwhelming feminine urgency, I looked dad right in the eyes, turned so my feet were toward him, and then lay back and pulled my knees right up to my chest. Before he could reach for my feet again though, I raised and spread my legs to him, offering him the one thing that I needed filled the most.

Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers