Triple-Tryst Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers

Dad's smile was warm and sweet and loving. I remember that. His eyes moved down from my face, over my heaving chest, and then down between my legs. He nodded, and then crawled between my legs, put a little saliva on his fingers and wiped it on the head of his cock, and then held my ankles and moved in closer. A moment later I felt that same, oversized bulge trying to push into my rear, but this time, after all the pre-stretching, it wasn't long before dad was an inch—and then two inches—into me. I gasped. I squirmed. He pushed more and then stopped. I felt him turn and opened my eyes and saw that he was looking back at Meg and Courtney.

"Baby?" he called to either of them. "Could one of you get daddy's moisturizer—right there on the end-table?" One of my sisters rolled off the other and crawled quickly over to the end-table, got the bottle and walked on her knees over to dad. She handed it to him, smiling, smiled at me, and went quickly back to what she'd been doing. Her expression had been one of total tenderness, but also abject desperation. I assumed she'd been right in the middle of something—just as I was—because of how flushed she was and how dripping wet her lips and chin were!

Dad then squirted some of the lotion down where his thick prong was stretching me so wide open, and pushed in a little further. I gasped. He pulled back and applied more of the moisturizer and then set the bottle aside and took hold of my legs again. He leaned forward over me and for about the next twenty minutes—in this still, timeless world—he made love to me that way; making me feel so completely womanly that the churning, squeezing vein in my groin seemed to become real and physical! And as he thrust his huge thing in and out of my squeezing ass he murmured hushed little things down to me.

Kissing my limply wagging legs he said, "...pretty girl...so pretty. Your pretty legs, your lovely ankles...." My feet pointed, my toes spread and then clenched. He was so deep inside me, so forceful and yet so tender that all I could think of was that I wanted to be with him forever, to be with him and be his friend and lover and...woman.

Then the deep, thrusting massage—a thing which seemed to rub and relax my entire insides—started to create a throbbing somewhere deep inside me. A burning throb which turned into a flutter, and the flutter becoming uncontrollable. I felt a rich, hot vein of what must've been pure lava, break through some dam and start to race upward and forward. I felt it suddenly reach the base of my prick and I gasped. Hot shivering waves of relief coursed through me as I ejaculated into a growing puddle on my belly! My skin burned and then turned bumpy. My nipples turned into solid coins and more semen spit out. Dad grunted and rammed me even harder, even deeper, and then when I thought I would die, he pushed my knees back over me, put my two feet together side by side and fed my toes to his mouth. He sucked them, slobbered saliva all over and moaned deep and low.

I felt it. I felt his cock in me, a huge, thick thing, motionless in my deepest place. I felt it lifting, undulating, and watched as dad's face turned from reddish brown with veins standing out on his forehead, to something that was calming. He panted, groaned twice more, caught his breath, and then went back to thrusting in and out for a few seconds. The moist sounds of a well-lotioned cock plunging in and out of my rectum now became wetter, juicier. I could feel something leaking down my crack each time he thrust in. He went on kissing my toes and then let my legs hang back over his shoulders as he leaned over me on both hands. Sweat dripped from his face but he seemed to glow—all over. He smiled, his thick dong still buried to the hilt in my ass, and then readjusted his position slightly and sat back on his heels.

We stayed like that for quite some time and slowly dad's member shrank and withdrew and my anal muscles finally expelled him completely, giving both of us a gasping shiver. Then dad gently laid my legs to his sides and moved back from me. In the background there was the sound of a muffled moan—much higher than any sound dad or I had made—and we both glanced over at the other side of the harem.

One of my sisters lay flat on her back while the other squatted over her left foot, going up and down, her pelvis rolling and swaying on each down stroke. She gasped again and then I looked up at dad and he finally looked back at me.

"...she's got nothing on you, baby," he said to me, and despite everything, I felt myself blush!

* * *

It had gotten quite late by that time; maybe midnight or a little past. Meg and Courtney lay together on their sides, holding each other face-to-face. They seemed wasted, completely content, but then so did I. I moved closer to dad's side and cuddled against him. He put a thick arm over my shoulders, and I realized it was the first time, really, that he had ever shown me any sort of physical affection. I wanted that. I knew then that I'd always wanted that and had never gotten it from him. Now things were different, and I loved it.

Then the girls got up, saw dad and me, and came crawling slowly over. Their faces, their bodies, still seemed to glow from the satisfaction and joy of what they'd done with each other, and now, as they came up and settled in around our dad, their glow blended with ours. I can't remember a time when I'd felt so completely happy and content. Meg lay against dad's right side just as I was on his left, and Courtney curled up cat-like in front of dad's stretched-out legs. I think it was then that I fell asleep.

I didn't dream at all.

* * *

Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
SacanazSacanazabout 17 years ago
Wonderfully well written

It's not necessary for a fantasy to be 100% believable. I too noticed the "identical" triplet anomaly, but was able to get past that because of the wonderful writing style and unique story line. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I agree

Only the girls could have been identical. The boy would have been fraternal. Maybe there was a fraternal set (1 boy and 1 girl) of twins, and then the girl split into 2 (2 identical girls).

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I agree

Sorry, but you lost my interest in the first sentence. I'm as willing as most readers to suspend my disbelief, but when the story starts with a biological impossibility it only leads me to think of where it's going to go from there.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading! But.....

Identical twins in triplets is not kosher with nature. Also this story would have been much more erotic if there had not been any queer activity in it, and the girls would have wanted to have babies by their dad and brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Story but..

good story but just wanted to let you know that you cant have identical triplets where one of the 3 is a male. the only way you can have any combo of male female is by having faternal twins

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 01 Max spies on Mom.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories