Triple-Tryst Ch. 04

Story Info
FFM triplets come home to dad.
5.2k words
35k
7
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers

CHAPTER FOUR—Pairings

The four of us stopped to pick up the putting gear and stow it away, and then strolled together back up toward the house. It was a leisurely, relaxing walk and it actually did happen that Meg and dad held hands—looking like a cute couple on their first date—and Courtney and I engaging in the same thing. And it felt that way: she and I were going to be a couple, and I couldn't think of anyone else I'd rather be with. Her sweetness and softness seemed to flow out from her in every direction, but especially through the delicate hand which held mine. I felt proud walking along beside her; proud that such a beautiful woman would find me so equally attractive!

When we got to the stairs, I was last in line with dad leading the way, and I got a great view of everyone's backsides. Seeing dad trudging naked up the stairs gave me a warm feeling all over. I felt a shiver go through me at the thought of everything that had happened between he and I, but the same was true for Meg. Physically the three of us triplets were identical, and the two girls were obviously more identical to each other than they were to me, but...she had a different sort of feeling about her; a different intent perhaps. Still, seeing that beautiful swaying butt of hers as she climbed the stairs brought another raft of memories to me.

And then, directly ahead of me, the exact same butt of Courtney—except, like the rest of her, that butt radiated a different, calmer, softer sort of feeling. I thought of what we'd just done together, that radical, rampaging rubbing together of our crotches, and the gooey, wonderful outcome (so to speak!), and though it was rather unlike the other time—alone in the living room with minds and thoughts switching places so many times—it was still somehow fitting for her personality and spirit.

Then my thoughts wandered, but so did my eyes; Courtney's shoulders, her elbows, her wrists—all beautiful in ways I could never be. So natural. Her back, her waist and hips. The cheeks of her gorgeous ass, her thighs, the backs of her knees! My eyes fell down across her calves and landed on her heels, but with each step she took I could see the underside of one of her feet, and seeing them, in quick, teasing flashes, made me think of how wonderful it had been to have even one of them in my hands. I remembered having her toes between my lips, just as I'd had dad's humongous dong between them, and I realized that the excitement, the arousal level was just the same! I looked down at my own feet as I continued up the stairs, and focused on my toes. There was actually no difference whatsoever. The tops of the feet were the same, the ankles. I looked at my legs and knees, my thighs, and then the hairless contour of my crotch and the small, limp thing dangling out in front of it. Even dad's, when totally soft, was twice the size of mine when fully erect!

Me a 'Manly man?'

No, not by a long shot!

Then we reached the top terrace, and without a word, filed into the darkened house. Nobody turned on any lights because our eyes were so accustomed to the dark, and with kisses and hugs and good-nights, dad and Meg disappeared into dad's master bedroom, and Courtney and I remained standing in the hall.

"My room or yours?" I asked, and Courtney, having been staring at dad's now shut bedroom door—and perhaps already missing her sister/lover—turned to me with a smile.

"I'm hungry," she said. "Let's go see what's in the fridge!"

* * *

It was nearly one in the morning, but I didn't feel all that tired. It was probably due to a bit of jet lag, or the fact that as college kids we're used to all night partying—or at least are supposed to be; neither my sisters or I did much partying. Courtney volunteered to make a nice hot pot of coffee before we raided the fridge, and as I sat on the stool watching her going back and forth from cabinet to sink to coffee maker—still as naked and barefoot as we'd all been for so many hours—I began to think that my present lack of sleepiness might very well have something to do with my present company! She was simply exciting to watch, even bumbling around the kitchen making coffee!

I so adored her!

Then, with a couple of ruined coffee filters in the sink and escaped grains of coffee littering the counter beneath the cabinets, the pot was happily gurgling away and Courtney came and sat beside me at the built-in breakfast table. Leaning her chin on a fist, she watched the coffee maker for a moment then glanced over at me.

"What'cha thinking?" she asked.

"Actually?"

"Yup." she said. "Literally. For-real and for-sure...."

"Okay," I said. "I was actually thinking about how seeing you, just going around the kitchen, is such a complete turn-on that I don't really understand it."

"Oh give me a break," she chuckled. "I'm just me...your sister. Same home-town girl as always."

"Guess so then," I said. "I'm just your same home-town—"

"—girl—as always," Courtney interrupted. She grinned so sweetly I knew she wasn't even teasing; she was quite serious. "...except for...." Her eyes dropped to my lap. I felt the moderate erection and didn't have to look. "But still," she added. "It's like it's just a big girl-thing, you know?"

I gulped. My throat felt as tight as a drum. I glanced away to the window feeling so uncomfortable suddenly that it was difficult to remain sitting there. I felt my prick lift up a little more, and then quickly pushed it down between my thighs and clamped it there.

"And now you have a nice, smooth, absolutelyhairless pussy-bulge." Courtney whispered. She paused, took a breath and then sighed happily. "You obviously know it doesn't matter to me whether it's sticking out or hidden away like when we were going to look for dad and sis, right?"

I nodded. I looked at the coffee maker again.

"Well if you want to know what I'm thinking," she said gently, crossing one leg over the other. "I see Meg and just melt for her...and...it's exactly the same with you...." Then without warning, Courtney's leg, the one shes had just crossed over the other, lifted. She pointed her foot toward my crotch and then gently rubbed her toes against my V!

I reached down to grab her foot and push it away, but holding it, feeling that soft foot in my hands took all my thoughts away. I looked down at it. It was so lovely. The toenails were short like mine were. They were natural color, not painted. The shape of each toe matched mine as did the contour and softness. I'd seen other feet—men's feet—and never found them attractive. Even dad's feet didn't hold any interest for me, really. But these!

Instead of pushing her foot away, I held it against me, against my crotch. My butt muscles flexed uncontrollably making my pelvis roll up and against the bottom of her foot. I pressed and pushed, and then looked up into my sister's eyes.

"If my foot could orgasm, you'd be all drenched in foot-come right now," she whispered. She spread her toes against me and then clenched them together; small points of my crotch skin being pinched between them. I inhaled and held my breath. My cock was straining to flip upward from between my thighs, and with my crotch and thighs still slick with the remnants of what Courtney and I had done out on the mini-golf course, it was getting really difficult!

"...actually," stammered, "I am all drenched. You are too, right?" She wriggled her toes on my oily skin and nodded, then reached a hand down slowly and touched her own crotch. My eyes followed her fingers, and then stared blankly. To see her doing that to herself was amazing!

"...we're both all oily and sticky and gooey," she whispered, and she pressed her fingers more firmly against her pussy-bulge as she continued rubbing it slowly. But then she stopped and her eyes seemed to come back into focus. "Hey, we've got that big tub in our room (Meg's and her room), so...maybe...yah, let's just take our coffees in there and have a bath together—wanna?" I nodded, and then we both got up and went to make our cups. I felt a little giddy almost, like one of the girls going off to do something naughty.

I loved it!

* * *

It took nearly fifteen minutes to run the tub because of how big it was. It was a large, circular sunken tub with blue tiled corners where the rim met the three walls it was nestled in. The front rim protruded a bit but was more or less level with the floor. This is where Courtney and I sat, sipping our coffee and dangling and soaking our legs in the rising hot water.

We spoke of dad and mom and college and Meg and then all the things that had happened since we'd come back for the visit, but nothing of our most recent conversation in the kitchen. The feelings of impending pleasure and the sensations of our interrupted game of footsies began to fade; it was just nice sitting there with my friend and sister talking about things and simply enjoying each other's company. It was something I'd missed while we were in college, because there was never any time to gather and just talk.

—Of course we had never ever been stark naked while talking, so it was something new. New and exciting, but now so much a part of our relationship it felt normal somehow!

"...and so that first time," Courtney was saying, "...it was just like wow, I can't even control myself! I mean, it was tongues and everything, just kissing and touching—but with all our clothes on. We decided to just stop it, and we did, but it took me like two hours before I was able to go back to sleep, you know? I was totally wet down there, and I'm sure Meg was too. I mean, how can you not be in a situation like that?"

I shook my head, and again my cock was threatening to pop up! I hadn't known how things started between my sisters but the way Courtney was describing things—in such intimate detail—I felt totally involved. Like I'd been there. She went on to tell me about what a fight it was for them to keep their hands off each other, and how, when the vacation came along they said they'd 'discuss' things while back home, and how that discussion had gone from words to actions.

"And then it was like 'hey, something's missing'," my sister continued. "And then Meg said, 'not something—some one!' And I'm telling you, we were half undressed and Meg still had her panties on, but I had the crotch just yanked sideways to expose her and I was just totally into it, I tell you! I mean, I never knew it could be like that between two women, and especially not with our very own sister, you know? But I went and got you and then, well...it finally felt complete. And heck, I didn't know about dealing with a guy-thing and all that. You see pictures and internet sites and stuff, but...there it was, and to see it all shaved bald like you have it—it just took my breath away. I mean, we would never have known at all. I guess it's not the kind of thing one talks about...."

We'd been absently paddling our legs in the water and I'd been spacing out on that for the past several minutes—especially Courtney's legs, but...also mine. If I closed my mind off to the fact that I owned one pair of those legs and just stared at them, or even studied them in detail, I would've arrived at the same conclusion: two pairs of female legs, shaved and smooth, stroking slowly in the water. I'd never thought of my legs as being feminine up until I shaved them that first time, but my shaving them had been a product, more or less, of what I'd been feeling inside at the time. Still, the fact remained that it was like watching Meg and Courtney playing with the water instead of Courtney and me. Then I noticed that Courtney had stopped talking. I looked over but she was looking down into the water just as I had been, watching how our legs moved under the water. She finally sensed my eyes on her and turned.

"Oh no," she said. "I was just thinking how pretty your legs are. Pretty for a guy, but pretty for a girl too. If there was a leg contest or something, people would think you were a chick." Then she smiled. "And they'd be right, too, you know..." She started to lean toward me with her eyes closing, her head tilted back and her lips pursed. The next moment we were kissing, and I have to tell you, I forgot completely about legs or feet for about five or six minutes!

There was just something so soft and inviting about Courtney; as if her soul drew me into it each and every time something even as simple as a kiss happened between us. I felt myself floating away again, floating into a dream somehow. And she was right there with me, our bodies joining, breathing together, our blood racing inside the same veins and a golden warmth surrounding us. Then the kiss ended and I was back sitting on the edge of the tub, and the water was ready for us to enter. Courtney sat right up against me now, still breathing excitedly, staring at the shimmer of the water.

"We should light candles," she said, and I watched as she withdrew her legs from the water, turned around and went padding off into the bedroom. She came back a couple of minutes later with eight candles and a box of matches, and I helped her set them up around the tub and light them. Then we switched off all the lights and climbed into the tub.

It was incredible!

The water was so nice and hot it made me gasp as I submerged my body, and Courtney had the same reaction. We actually laughed at this, and then she pushed off to one side of the tub while I went toward the other, and we both leaned back against the rim and let ourselves float a bit. The candlelight really set the mood, but it was a mood I'd never really experienced before. It felt like warm buttery popcorn and fuzzy thick blankets and soft bumpy skin like when you first step out of the shower. And it felt dark and happy and cozy and private, like nothing else in the world was real except you and the moment.

"Gawd this is nice," Courtney sighed, and I nodded. The hot water had made my dick less tense and excited and I enjoyed that relief. But I also enjoyed how the water enveloped me like some living, moving sleeve. I felt like I was floating in an ocean or a womb, or even a—

—I stopped that thought instantly! I'd begun to envision myself—my whole body—sliding into some wonderful, tight, slick vagina and pushing in and in and...

My cock stuck straight up underwater and I was glad I was submerged so it wouldn't show! Reaching down, I discovered that soaking in the tub had lifted and removed all the baby oil and semen and pussy goo that had soaked into my skin down there and now it was possible to hold my erection down between my thighs again without it slipping. I pushed it, clamped my legs tight, and it stayed! Then my sister murmured something.

"What was that?" I asked, still rejoicing about being able to hide that part of my anatomy.

"I said," Courtney repeated gently, "That if I had one, I'd be letting it stick out every chance I got!" She paddled her legs a little bit, causing an underwater current, and I saw her toes break the surface of the water. They were backlit from the candles by Courtney's head, but seeing them again made me think of what had happened—or almost had—in the kitchen.

"I think it's neat actually." she went on. "Don't get me wrong; I love having my pussy, but it's all inside and inward, you know? And yours is all outside and outward and obvious. Like I could be totally horny right now and nobody would ever know it. My nipples would be hard, but they get hard sometimes just from the weather. My skin might get flushed looking but that could be the sun or the heat or something. Something like what you have though—it's so cool, I think. When you're horny or getting turned-on, it sticks up like a little flag going 'hey I'm ready!' and then...you know...."

"Know what?" I asked.

"Oh stuff like..." Courtney said, and she suddenly pushed off from the wall, holding her hands back against the rim, but with the rest of her coming toward me. I just stared, thinking she might start doing something sexy like touching herself again, but instead I felt the bottoms of her submerged feet gently come down and make contact with my crotch, and it was so unexpected and such an incredible feeling that my prick sprung straight up again. Feeling it, Courtney used her soft toes to lightly caress and rub my cock. "...like that," she sighed, and now that she was stretched out more fully, I could see the little nubs of her nipples jutting through the surface of the water. She inhaled and more of her boobs emerged.

"See, if I had one?" Courtney breathed, "It would be hard like yours right now because I'm so completely horny it's stupid...." She continued playing with my dick until I couldn't endure it any longer and in one motion I decided to pay her back. I pushed toward her as she had done, reached my right foot out toward her and got it between her thighs. Courtney felt it and froze in place; letting her legs spread and momentarily letting her feet lose contact with my prick. I pointed my foot and pressed my big-toe against her. With her having absolutely no hair down there now it was easy to feel the thicker, denser slickness of her pussy, and I pushed forward more, and my toe penetrated her. She gasped. Her legs floated wider apart and I pushed harder. I was in her as far as my toe would reach, and then I pulled back slightly and pushed deep again.

"G-gawd Ronny," she grunted. She slipped her hands under the water to support herself, and her change of motion made her see-saw a bit and make her legs stick out of the water. They were stiff and pointing—as were both feet—and the sight of her like that, shivering but wide open, made me just go wild with her. I started plunging my toe in and out of her, faster and faster, and Courtney was soon gasping and moaning with just about every breath. Then, because having my toe inside her cunt was such a wonderful, incredible feeling—like that first time seemingly so long ago now, but with the added excitement of having a completely bald pussy—I became a little over enthusiastic with what I was doing and I pulled back too far at one point, missed, and dug my toe up against Courtney's other hole. Maybe it was because the hot water had relaxed everything so nicely and perhaps it was that my toe was still coated with Courtney's thick lotion, but my toe penetrated her without much effort, and without thinking I started to ram her again as fast and furious as before, but now up her beautiful bung-hole!

Courtney's voice, even at the height of pleasure, was soft and whispered, even within the confines of the tiled bathroom. Her moans were punctuated by a series of short, staccato "uh-uh-uh-uh" sounds, in rhythm with each upward thrust of my toe. She remained doing her underwater handstand, moving herself up and down against my motions but other than that, she was bowed rigidly at the waist with just her head and shoulders and her feet showing above the surface of the water.

Then she really started getting into it and I moved closer to her so I could hold her under the arms to keep her head from going under. I moved closer and bent my knee so I could keep my foot between her cheeks, and then I was able to move her up and down myself; the water made her even lighter than she actually is. She started to drift away—mentally, I could feel it!—and so I kept doing it to her like that, all the while feeling my cock growing stiffer and stiffer, and then I realized—duh—that since I was that close, why not just put myself into her directly?

It sure felt nice to have my toe in her tight, squeezing behind though! I pulled Courtney closer and had to cross my leg over the other to keep the toe in her, and with my knee way out to the side like that, my foot was right over my crotch, and when I felt my cock brushing my foot, I knew I could do both things at once.

Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers
12