Triple-Tryst Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling my sister a little bit more and positioning her—and then lifting myself up a little so I was sitting halfway on my own heel—I was able to penetrate her pussy with my dick while I still had my toe in her! Her eyes popped open and then her mouth fell open too.

"Ronny!" she gasped, and then her whole body stiffened. She held her breath and for a moment her body was simply shaking and quivering, and then she moaned out soft and low and really unevenly. Her orgasm was sputtering out and I could feel it as the tightening contractions around my cock and toe at the same time. I pushed and pulled her to me, driving both things into her and she came again—then again. I could hardly believe how intense the orgasms were, especially after all we'd already done, but Courtney simply kept on coming, over and over again. She finally came back to herself and clutched me desperately with her arms and legs, and as I continued to plunge her body up and down, she began to lose control again. Her head tilted back—mouth still hanging wide—she arched against me and let go with another gasping series of incredibly intense "...uh!-uh!-uh!-uh!" sounds and I hugged her tight and shoved her even harder up and down against my toe and cock. The water was now splashing over the rim of the tub from how much I was moving her, but it didn't matter. Nothing did; nothing but making my sister orgasm completely...totally. I didn't know how long I could keep from coming but I knew that even if I did spurt before she was satisfied, I'd manage to keep going—either with my toe or my fingers or by simply bringing her out of the tub completely, laying her back and finishing her off with my tongue. It didn't matter because everything was fever pitch, everything was beyond stopping!

Then suddenly, Courtney let her arms go from around me. She sat back, eyes wide and focused, and then got her feet planted on the floor of the tub and lifted off and away from me. She was still panting, still flustered looking, but she pushed back and kept moving back until she was where she originally was. She leaned against that side of the tub, arms outward along the rim, and swallowed dryly.

"My gawd, Ronny," she finally sighed after a moment or two. She shook her head as if to clear it, then looked at me again; her eyes bewildered and her expression puzzled. "....you...my goodness! I've never...I mean...."

I was still so hard it felt like I would simply spurt off into the water, and seeing my sister so out of breath and with her face red and flushed didn't help any. She had that freshly fucked look and it was beautiful on her! Then she seemed to remember something and leaned forward toward me and pushed off. She floated straight toward me and stopped.

"You didn't...I mean, it didn't...gush yet?" she asked and I shook my head. "Well damn it then! Here, let me...." I was shaking my head, still trying to recover, but then Courtney was floating herself over me, just about to straddle my hips. Having her sit on me and take my dick up her cunt wasn't exactly an awful prospect but then I thought of how this whole episode had started and I held her back.

"What?" she asked, looking a little hurt now. "I want to. I want to bring you off is all...." I looked her square in the eyes.

"Maybe like...before?" I said, and she thought back for just a second before a smile started to cross her lips. She nodded and moved back a little, then went to lean against my side of the tub, facing me, one arm over the rim for support. I turned slightly toward her and then, just like that, Courtney brought both her feet together around my submerged erection—knees out slightly so just the balls of her feet were touching me—and started working her feet up and down along my throbbing prick. I looked up at her but she was looking down through the water at what she was doing and so I looked down too. I looked up and then down, appreciating as much of her as I could see with the candlelight.

And it was enough. It was enough to see how focused she was, how intent on pleasuring me and to see glimpsed of her pale feet through the water as they held my cock tight between them and went up and down and up. The feeling of it was unbelievable, and then I felt that familiar surging of liquid heat and I gasped. Courtney glanced up but then stared down again, and when I came, she was staring right at where it was coming out.

"Ouuuu—look!" she gasped, but I couldn't. It felt so good—too good—to open my eyes. Her feet paused but then quickly started up again, jerking me off as well as any time I'd ever done it to myself! "...it's just all squirting out in strings and blobs...." my sister whispered, almost to herself, but this time she kept her feet moving around me. I leaned back moaning, trying to catch my breath and feeling a shiver go all through me despite the heat of the bathwater surrounding both of us. Her feet...her pretty feet jerking me off...rubbing me up and down. They were so soft and delicate feeling around my cock and against the sides. And they were so eager to make me happy. I was finally able to open my eyes and look, and across the shimmering water was this woman, this beautiful lady, head still slightly bowed, eyes transfixed on what she was doing. I could feel what she was doing, felt shivers of excitement simply knowing with what she was doing this with, and could watch her intent expression. Then the wave, the fever, subsided and Courtney's excited foot-rubbing slowed and then stopped. She raised her head and smiled so sweetly and happily at me that I thought I would cry.

"It was sooo different than before," she said with glee. "It didn't just gush and then glop down over everything. It just squirt and floated in mid water and then started to sink. So completely neat!"

I loved her so much in that one moment that it hurt inside. I didn't say anything though; I didn't want to spoil the mood with words.

* * *

After that incredible bathtub foot-attack, Courtney and I lounged around in the tub, soaking, talking about this and that and basically enjoying each other's company just as we had while the tub had been filling. Now we were sitting side by side, and the simple act of holding my sister's hand was enough to keep a smile on my face the whole time. I let her chatter away and listened to the sound of her voice, loving every word, every inflection, every sound. I wondered if this was the way it was on a honeymoon, and then, just for a second, I couldn't remember if I was the groom or the bride! My mind wandered a little; I wondered about two women being married—not that it's allowed all that many places—and nodded to myself about that; I could be the bride and Courtney could also be the bride. Two brides in beautiful flowing gowns, holding hands, walking down the aisle, hope and happiness in their hearts. So beautiful.

I turned my head, absently looking at my sister, still smiling that sublime, stupid smile at her, then thought of dad, thought of Meg, and realized that Courtney would be the one I'd want to be with. Not just for a night, but forever.

Then she started yawning and I suggested we get out of the tub before we turned into prunes, and she agreed. I decided to get out first so I could turn my back to her and not see her naked and dripping wet, but my plans failed. She called for a towel and I had to turn and see her anyhow. I must've looked like the idiot I was, gawking at her as she stood and stepped out of the tub, but she seemed so completely alluring, so appealing stepping so freshly bathed, out of the tub. I finally gave her the towel and then proceeded to grab one and dry myself off, but before I could finish there was a warm soft body pressed against me from behind.

"I think we should wear something when we go to bed," Courtney whispered in my ear. "If not, things are just going to keep on happening, you know?" I nodded. "Panties at least?"

I nodded before I realized what I was doing. I was going to suggest I simply slip next door and get a pair of my own briefs, but...after all the prettiness and softness I'd just experienced—both in and out of the tub with Courtney—I wanted things to continue that way. When she came back with a fresh pair of plain but very pretty cotton briefs, I slipped them on without a second thought. They fit perfectly except for the slight bulge at the front, but luckily, because of all we'd already done, it remained a small bulge.

—Even when my sister and I got snuggled up on our sides like spoons. I didn't know how tired I actually was until I put my arm over her shoulder (she was in front of me), and closed my eyes. I was out like a light!

* * *

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Karen's Threesome, Daughter's Joy On vacation, a mother & daughter have a threesome.in Incest/Taboo
Blackmailing a Feminist Bitch An 18-year old daughter manipulated; a bitch mom dominated.in Incest/Taboo
Father of a Pornstar Ch. 01 Emma finally tells her divorced father about her real job...in Incest/Taboo
Backdoor Man A prosperous landlord receives a kinky proposal.in Anal
Strawter Family does Incest Porn For $200 million dollars one family will do the unthinkable.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories