All Comments on 'Triplets: Three Are One'

by nightshadow

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
The hottest story I ever read!!!

Out of this world? Just a hint of what was about to happen in the beginning and building up from there. Absolutely the greatest! Made it wish it were happening to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
holy cow...

... i LOVE this story... I read this story a while ago and have been trying to find it again for ages!!!... great writing style... one of the best stories i have read on this site... keep this one going!... WOW!

BUICK GSBUICK GSalmost 20 years ago
I LIKE IT TASTFUL

LIKE THE STORY I JUST REREAD IT WANTED TO ADD MY COMMENT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wow...

In-fricking-tense.

-RDN

MagicFingersMagicFingersover 19 years ago
Hot - A Winner

It's easy to see why this is a winner. Don't know how I missed it before now. Can't wait to read all the other chapters and other stories by you. Keep it "up".

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
not a tripple- a home run!

WOW, I loved it, I've got it bookmarked. I'll Be Back!!

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Breeding time?

Needs a continuation. I see that that has already been accomplished. Now I am wondering....are the 3 of you gonna produce an identical replacement to your parents, through your bloodlines?

David48David48almost 18 years ago
odd man out

How is it that mom and dad, and his twin sisters fucked like bunnies while he just stood around with his dick in his hand? He wasn't pissed? I sure as hell would be! How is it ecstasy central was all around him and he was left to self combust? The stated reason as he might get mad, is just so lame, it just has to be a damn lie. Maybe a contiuation will shine some light on that inconsistancy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sorry

The story was excellent until it got to where the girls admitted to being involved not only with each other, but with their parents as well, all behind his back.

For me, that is betrayal.

No two ways about that.

They are meant to be triplets, and even the story title states: "Three are one". I'm sorry nightshadow, but that part of the story does NOT speak to me of three people being one...

It has been said that real love should be unconditional, well with triplets, I believe loyalty between them should also be unconditional. Its a two way street. I hope you're not offended with my view, because I can see you do write so very well. I'm just expressing my opinion on this...issue. (If you can call it that).

I tried to continue with the series but I couldn't get over this I'm afraid. Geez, how I wanted to like and read the rest, and continue the story but the intensity is gone for me now so I've stopprd. You see there isn't enough really good bro/sis stuff to read, and when I come across something of your calibre I tend to really love it. So I'm doubly dissapointed... and frustrated.

Sorry again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
i agree

i agree with the last two readers no normal guy would willingly accept the fact that his twin sisters were having sex with each other and thier parents also with out telling him a normal guy would have turned around and got dressed and left to think even though he had already fucked one of them it is not something you just shrugg off lightly he was betrayed and left out and cheated a normal guy would have left for at least a couple of days to think and possibly not come back try to keep your stories belivable and realistic

Orion623Orion623over 16 years ago
Pretty Good

The one disappointment in the story was the sisters revelation of having sex with their parents without Jake's knowledge. Perhaps an explanation will be forthcoming in a future chapter. Other than that the story was interesting with lots of good sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nicely Done

After reading the whole thing, I can really say you did a fantastic job on this. The details were amazing, and I was able to create a mental picture of the story in my head :). 4.7/5, only because there were a few typo's in there that bugged me a little.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
3 of 5 only

Your sex scenes are a bit self-repeating and the typos are mounting up as I read more of your stuff. The revelation about the girls and their folks leaving him out of their romps makes no sense and his calm reaction to that news makes even less sense.

That said, your stuff is still way above the average junk. If this is to be a prolonged series, I hope you'll avoid lapsing into carbon copy bouts of humping using the same dialog each time. Try to keep the reality level high. Thanks.

MPP

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Typos, Typos, Typos and Unrealisticness

So many typos. Also, make it more realilistic.

nightshadownightshadowover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the crits on typos

Please note that this was written more than ten years ago. Since then my standards for publishing my work on the 'net have heightened. I got better over time, so considering that this was my first posting on this site, I'm not unhappy with the work itself. Thanks, though, for pointing it out... eleven years later. It really helped a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I don't really understand

They slept with his parents. Completely neglected him in his forimitive years, and he is just like ok. Really?

I mean really? Thats just completely not plausible

I'm glad you say your writing is now better, but the story is ruined for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well, actually, it is plausible...

Some people are laid back and chill like that. Also, as far as being "realistic" goes... Do you even recall the story line?! Its triplets getting it on. Of course there will be plenty of unrealistic aspects! Its erotic fiction, for fuck's sake!

Now! With that said, I will now say: I very much enjoyed this story. :)

Terps4life90Terps4life90over 11 years ago
Very good

First off to the person who said women do not have an Adams apple is wrong. Both men and woman have them. Men's are just more visible then women's.

So I really liked this first story and can't wait to read the rest in this series. The only thing that I was turned off by was when the sisters told him that they we having sex with there parents but would not include him because they were afraid of how he would react. Jakes reaction to this is odd to me. I know that for me I would have be mad maybe even stormed off. I would have felt betrayed and hurt that my family did not trust me. I understand that this written a while back.

On another note I loved the rest of the story the sex was really hot I am excited to read more about these three.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
Daddy was

Daddy was a greedy fucking pig! He just did not to share his pussy with his son because you know mom would have wanted some of sons 8 inches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I can;t help but get the feeling that the vocabulary seems aggressively colloquial. So much so that it's practically unbelievable as anything. No one talks like that i feel.

Besides that, nice job dude, keep up the good work. Can't wait for the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

It WAS good till I learned that daddy did them. Lost my wood

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
time to delete and rewrite

don't you think it is time for a rewrite to fix your typos? maybe delete the whole series and make it more realistic? or write a new series and leave the parents out of the sex adding the parents, espcially the dad, always ruins the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
adams apple?

is Sam a tranny? She has 34D boobs, but has an Adams Apple?

trite_readertrite_readerover 11 years ago
Need to add my two bob's worth

I fully agree with some of the other comments...

Adding the father and the parents when you did, absolutely ruined it for me. The male triplets' reaction is also incredibly implausible.

Damn, I hate getting that far into a story, before becoming such a very disappointing development appears in the plot.

*Sigh* - On to something else then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The Best Yet!

This is definately the best that I have read to date! Thank You so much for sharing your literary prowess. I can hardly wait for the next installment of this fine work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
NO

Three million, good looking, in good shape and hasn't been laid in two years? When is this set, the 1930's? Dude, get an editor. A CPA office where every accountant has a secretary? You're watching too much madmen. Web designers don't make shit for money, grade school kids can put up a web site in ten minutes. Plus all the other things that were said are also true, the Adams' apple thing is really dumb, the parents were a turn off and there are too many typos. Take a creative writing course, you have good ideas and not a whole lot of grasp on the real world, not yet. And by all means, stick to it man, do not stop writing because we railed at you. Show us we are wrong.

nightshadownightshadowabout 11 years agoAuthor
To "No" Anonymous

This story was written more than ten years ago. Times have changed since it was written. Stipulated, even then, a kid could have produced a web page... but not a very high quality one, not back then. And around that time period high-quality web designers were in fairly high demand, but their popularity was waning thanks to the advent of WSYWYG editors and "cookie cutter" module designer software that's all the rage now. And the protagonist is an engineer- most of his twenties was spent tinkering with stuff and his mindset wasn't really focused on women during those years. The sale of his invention is what made him rich, but that money was earmarked to get him comfortable and provide him with resources for newer ideas/inventions. He just never took the time to get involved with women because they didn't play into his plans as an inventor. Even Nikola Tesla died a virgin (granted, he had a severe phobia of hair and touching hands, but that's beside the point). As for the point about a woman having an adam's apple- an adam's apple is nothing more than a larynx. Women have them, too, although they aren't as pronounced as they are in men, except when the neck is angled "just so", like when she's looking up at a man while giving him a blowjob. I've got my facts straight. Do you?

AvultureAvulturealmost 11 years ago
Oh anonymous's

First I would like to say what an amazing job you did on this story Nightshadow, And how well written and how well it kept my attention. Second I would like to say, yes Anonymous's you maybe allowed your opinions but holy crap. LEARN THE DIFFERENCE between opinion and just being completely rude and ignorant to what you are saying. Thank you for the amazing read Nightshadow, and I will be reading all your stories in time :).

BigPopsBigPopsalmost 11 years ago
The story stood the test of time of the extra 10 years

I liked it, I recognize that typos exist and people have different opinions about what people do and so forth; bottom line, the sex was great for all of them and we enjoyed the story.

More please Nightshadow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

To the "No" post... Basically you're a fucktard. I run hvac tech calls and one of mycustomers is a chick in her late 20's. she runs her ownweb design company out of her house. A house in a very small, exclusive gated (with gate guard) community. She probably pays more in taxes and hoa fees than my yearly mortgage comes to. Heh. (Well you get the point) she subs out all of the boring back-office crap that go along with big sites to fav contractors. So yeah, in OUR day and age now its not as likely for as many people to get lucky breaks like that with awesome clients, but it does happen. Shit, her car prolly cost half what I paid for my house. Good for her!

The CPA/secretary thing? I have no idea. Would be nice for a company to spread it around and take in less profit and have more employees to do the work... I agree, not likely in this generation, but nice dreaming in the generation where us and our parents are selling out our neighbors and country by eliminating jobs just to profit the shareholder. (First full service gas stations dissapeared, takes the greedy owners to eliminate the jobs and the pathetic customers to sell out their neighbors just to 'save' a few fucking cents a gallon and pump themselves.) ....now retail stores have mostly gotten rid of baggers/sackers and moved on to getting rid of cashiers. Fuck that, I will *never* self check my groceries! I go to the smaller stores as often ad I can just because they hire sackers. (....hmmm...how did i get on a soapbox rant?!)

Now the banks are encouraging/pushing people to not use tellers. Ugh. Overseas outsourcing killing jobs, sellout companies being traitors to the country by moving manufacturing overseas to raise profits, kill jobs in country and charging the same or more for the same product.

Crap. I better stop before I start bitching about credit and loans, lol!

AnYwAy, EXCELLENT story!! Hope there is another chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i see the writer is still paying for raves.

this in no way deserves a rave review, the end totally ruined it. a normal guy especially a triplet would be mad as hell when he found out the sisters were having sex with the parents. and the LAME reason they didn't tell him was just plain laughable. n o way in hell would he have stayed he would have left to think and probably never come back. he was BETRAYED and you don't shrug that off especially from a sibling. delete the whole series and rewrite it and keep it believable. you should be ashamed to have your name on this trash. the end took a five star story and made it a minus ten story.

nightshadownightshadowover 10 years agoAuthor
Here's an idea to those who hated the ending...

Write your own goddam story since you feel you're talented enough to tell the author how to write his. I mean, seriously? How much more disrespectful could you be? If you didn't like how it ended or any other element of the story that's fine. I totally respect that. But to tell me how to write it and then tell me to re-write it to YOUR specifications, eleven years after it was published, is flat-out rude and arrogant. And don't get all high-and-mighty about this response- welcome to the Golden Rule.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of my favorite series of all time

Read it years ago and just came across it again. I'm rereading older stories and catching up on newer ones; you've now been re-added to my All-Time Favorite Authors bookmarks

I also had a real issue with the SECRETS; the other 4 were involved for how many years (I'll find out when I complete the series) and Jacob was left out! He was cheated & betrayed. He never got to witness or participate, never had a chance with mom (& never can now), "They" all lost a chance to do Double Penetration & so many other things, within the family. It's too bad the story didn't start with Thanksgiving; letting him in on it, then 6 or so months later the parents pass away.

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Ive read this one before and mostly enjoyed it... Never really been into the whole family in on it thing and to be honest while I like a little 'playing' (dont want to give anything away) this is a lot heavier than I really like. Still good story... It saddens me a bit though since I really would have enjoyed just the three of them with no secrets revealed, or existing for that matter, with a totally different plot. Sigh.

WakeupwithmeWakeupwithmeabout 10 years ago
Adam's apple?

Holy shit, a woman with an Adam's apple, this story really is one of a kind. (Women don't have Adam's apples motherfucker, maybe there are other family secrets you still don't know about).

nightshadownightshadowabout 10 years agoAuthor
Really? Women don't have Adam's apples?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam%27s_apple

An Adam's apple is nothing more than a human larynx. ALL human beings have one, regardless of gender. In men it is more pronounced; in women, less so. If a woman tilts her neck at certain angles, however, the lump created by the larynx becomes clearly visible.

Surprise! Science, bitches!

NOBLEXSEXNOBLEXSEXalmost 10 years ago
I AM A READER

IT IS GREAT STORY I ENJOYED IT! WHEN I LIKE SOMETHING IT IS PURE JOY THAT IS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Insanely hot

So fucking sucking hot, almost smoking. Oh what would I not give to be fucking and sucking these two gorgeous cunts. More, more, and more please and soon. In the mean time I will act this scenario out with my two fuck buddies. Cunt lapping sex maniac, Lancashire, UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Overwhelmed...

Wow! Wished I have a twin sister or a brother like them. The story itself is awesome. Incest but acceptable. Good job Author. Their hot-sex turned me on bigtime. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
They're supposed to be triplets....

...but he didn't know what was going on or even get included until after the death of his parents? With twins like that who needs enemies? I can totally understand brushing it off at the time, but later in the dark of night when you have nothing but your thoughts things would be different. The other commenter was right in that it was very much a betrayal...no matter how hot it is now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One thing you should probably know.....

Women don't have adam's apples

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He was cheated and betrayed

The part where they are described as a "team", doing everything important together was a flat out LIE. I'd think it was a pretty fucking important thing what the 'rents and the sisters were doing and deliberately leaving him out. My guess it was daddy's doing coercing the girls and mom to go along with it; it's an Alpha Male thing. Can only have one big dog in the house and daddy didn't want to share. The excuse that they didn't know how he'd react and how long they kept it from him only deepens the sense of betrayal and drives home how little they regarded him, especially "daddy". To spring all this on him after the 'rents passed and having their own 1st sex together, would seriously fuck with my head if I was Jacob and raise a deep seated sense of loss and resentment that no amount of "make-up sex" would be able to compensate for. Myself, I'd tell them to leave me alone, get outta my face, get the fuck out of my life and never want to see you again. That kinda twinship betrayal can turn love and loyalty into bitter rage and hate in a heartbeat. It goes to the core of what it means to be a poly-birth sibling and how utterly devastating destroying that bond could be. Mom and dad were wrong to keep him out and his sisters could EASILY have found out how he'd react before broaching the subject with him..... no, daddy was a selfish prick and wanted a harem all to himself and cared not one iota for his son to get involved. Gets a 5 for being well written, but a 2 for content. Don't much like how Jacob was treated by the rest of his "Loving" family. Read Beachbum1958's Lost & Found for why I feel this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LEFT OUT

While "cheated and betrayed" as stated in a previous comment might be a bit strong, I think he might have felt a least that his family thought less of him and had conspired to isolate him. When he was told they didn't want him to "feel left out", a natural response might be "Why did the four of you feel I HAD to be left out? I feel like your 2nd choice. Just a poor replacement for dad."

Otherwise the story is pretty hot but his lack of response to the "we didn't tell you because we didn't want you to feel left out" really didn't ring true. A statement by the sisters along the lines of "It just kind of happened (with the parents) and we thought you might freak out" might have worked better.

WomanOfSecretsWomanOfSecretsabout 8 years ago
speechless

it was nicely done and i like it, was just lost somehow in the parents thought them and their own dad fucked them but overall you did okay.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Just Fucking AWESOME...I am so hard

Will we see a second chapter when the girls explain how long they were fucking Mom and Dad and did not tell Jake.

DYNO224DYNO224almost 7 years ago
Betrayed

He should have walked right out of that house. Their excuse for betrayal of triplet brother trumps everything.Fucked over by mom and dad too brothers and sisters first in all things .

TongueHungTongueHungover 6 years ago
Amazing!...

But I agree with Dyno...it felt like a huge betrayal that he got left out of everything with the parents. I think a sequel is in order here with lots of flashbacks of the mother and father incest with the girls and some vivid mother son fantasies

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 6 years ago
Oh My ! ! !

I don't give away 5's, but you earned it...

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
HONESTLY? A BEAUTIFUL STORY!

LIFE DEALS OUT CARDS DIFFERENTLY TO EVERYONE. YOU DID A VERY GOOD JOB ON THIS STORY. EVERY ASPECT OF IT WAS TOP NOTCH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I immediately stopped reading

when Sam told him of their betrayal of him. They excluded him for years, making this no more than a pity/guilt fuck. They turned what should have been a special moment into nothing more than “We never wanted you, but we're stuck for a spare cock now that dad isn't here” moment! He should have walked out then and there, never to return.

10035651003565almost 6 years ago
Enjoyed the story...don’t get the feelings of “betrayal”

I enjoyed the story… Well written and erotic. As for the people talking about “betrayal”; I don’t see it myself. Yes, we’re reading these Incest stories because we enjoy them, but from the story point of view, the girls would not know whether the brother would be OK with incest.

I could see them enjoying it, but not knowing whether he would be supportive of it at all, so they were reluctant to bring it up, then time went on It got to the point where they felt bringing it up now would be too late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More!

That was just plain HOT! It'd be wonderful if this was just the first chapter of a continuing story.

KevinstickerKevinstickerover 5 years ago
You just cant help it, do you

The ending ruined everything. Why?! I HATE that some author like to bring the parents into the siblings story. The reaction the brother have about the betrayal ( it is, no other way to look at it) is so pathetic. One star.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sover 5 years ago
Disappointed

Great story to a crap story. the parents inclusion and brother excluded part just left a bad feeling for me. Just say the parents were supportive of the sisters relationship and leave it at that but no while brother has to jerk it dad is off banging mom and twin daughters. I like your other work and this would have been great but one paragraph killed it sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

....this clip from a previous poster...

*

Incest stories because we enjoy them, but from thestory point of view, the girls would not know whether the brother would be OK with incest.

*

...oh I don't think so, rofl!! Let's be realistic, what brother wouldn't, without a second thought, strip his twin sisters butt naked, throw them over the bed and fuck them senseless if they told him they wanted it bad and mom and dad approved?! Lol!

I have to agree with a few other posters, knowing that mom and especially dad were banging the girls and they intentionally kept him out of the loop just left a taste of bile in my mouth. Dad had to work at getting in the girl's pants, but a simple 'hey son, your sisters are pretty hot, aren't they! You know, if you want to fuck them it's ok with me and your mom. The girls really want you bad too! Go get 'em tiger!!' would do it for him.

If I was in his shoes I would have definitely taken my sisters, but knowing my dad was fucking them too would really, really turn me off. :/

...call me discriminatory, but two guys sharing a girl in general, much less in an incest setting, just really turns me off. Ugh. Yeah, I'm sure it gets the girls all wet but....

Anyway, daddy basically fucked him over, didn't want his son fucking 'his' girls. Too bad daddy didn't die sooner, if you ask me.

Oh well, can't please all the people all the time, hehe :)

Setting that bit aside, the plot, story and characters is/are awesome :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
3 For all the reasons mentioned.

Let's be clear I knew what having the hottest woman you know be your sister is like. The moment the Brother found out what was going on without him he'd have been hurt, confused and mad. Things would not have gone the way they did! He'd have gone off to clear his head, whether he ever came back after that betrayal is up for debate. Could he ever trust his sisters again? Also his feelings for his parents would change and with them dead he could never resolve them. The girls fucked him physically, emotionally and mentally. I gave it a 3 for all the stuff before that. It went from a 5 to a 2 fast so I averaged it out. Mind you it happened to him when he was over ten years older than when it happened to me, but still.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love this story!

I don't know how many times I have read this story, but I enjoy it more and more with every read. Even the Mom and Dad with the girls part was interesting. Showed the girls were more experienced than their brother thought. Moving on to read, again, the follow up parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Baby maker?

"SHOVE THAT BABY-MAKER RIGHT UP MY HOT CUNT" Never, ever say 'baby maker' during sex. Huge turn off. Unless you're actually trying to conceive.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 4 years ago
Some people!!

One has to wonder at the thought processes of some folk. Just enjoy the romp for what it is, a bloody good lusty tale. What fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

The revelation that his sisters had been fucking their parents, presumably for years, all while keeping it secret from him, didn't ruin the story for me. The way it was handled did though.

The start of the story makes it seem like they're the three musketeers, were always together growing up, and share in everything, with them being so close that they're able to have entire conversations with nothing more than a look. I have someone I'm that close to, and you can't keep secrets from them. They know. There is no way Jake didn't cotton to something going on with his family if he and his sister's are that close, and there's no way Dani and Sam couldn't find out if he'd want to join in without directly asking him. That, combined with the way Jake just shrugs it all off and says his only real issue is that he didn't get to fuck them sooner while they compare him to their dad leaves the impression that all he cares about is sticking his dick in a wet hole and all they care about is finding a surrogate for their dad, which destroys the sibling connection narrative that the story had been building until then.

I am aware that this is fiction, and suspension of disbelief is a thing, but the way that revelation was handled completely ripped me out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I love

When authors say they welcome comments, only to become irate and insulting when they get one that doesn't stroke his ego by saying that he's the new Tolstoy!

Conversely, it's always funny when readers take it as a personal insult and get angry when a story is not what they wanted.

I agree with others that this was a betrayal. If he and his sisters were always distant with each other, and didn't get along, this could have worked, but, going on the description of their relationship and their special bond, then the revelation was a huge betrayal. It immediately says that the sisters in no way valued that relationship any way near to what the brother did. They only cared about him up to a certain level, then after that he was on the outside, a third wheel so to speak, and only there for when they wanted to use him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
constructive criticism

thanks for trying, I know it can be hard, but get an editor. when you mess up you're and your, you immediately lose all demanding readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just a small point. You do not have a Board of Directors for a SMALL Accounting Firm. You only have a Board if it is a Publically Listed Company with The Stock Exchange. What She would have is an L.L.C. (Limited Liability Company) and She would be the Sole Proprietor (The Business Owner). Only 16 (or 17 with her) Accountants, is still a SMALL Business.

manOfCulture11manOfCulture11about 3 years ago

I hate when people say they used to fuck others or something like that. I mean what is the point here by adding that they used to fuck their father when everything was good.

smltwnguysmltwnguyover 2 years ago

I really liked your story. I think you did a good job with the characters and their relationship. I've read some of the other comments on your work and I find it hard to believe that a few grammatical errors can ruin a story. Easy to complain when no one knows who you are. Keep up the good work Nightshadow, look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was great until the reveal. It just seemed unnecessary

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it, but the concealment by the sisters all those years & the father banging them as well didn’t work for the story line.

As hot as the story is, I think that in the next chapter the 3 of them should get down to some real Fun: 69 ! ...” Breakfast of Champions” . And beyond that, one or both of the girls; realizing their “time clock” is running , decide they want a baby, and they check out ok for Jake to bang each of them for it. The reason it would work in the story is because there would be an heir or two to succeed them, etc in the future .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice short story, but I was very surprised at how well Jake handled learning that the rest of his family had been involved incestuously with each other for probably a solid decade and had just left him in the dark. Would've expected him to be way more hurt, resentful and/or spiteful. Other than that though it was great

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Just as good the second time.

What an AWESOME fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome

Imagine91Imagine91over 2 years ago

It was going alright till you guys introduced that the parents were involved and the way he handled it was absolutely abysmal

WesleyWPWesleyWPover 2 years ago

Women do not generally have visible Adam's apples.

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 2 years ago

Great storyline, my one and only criticism is, WHY did you stop. There’s sooo much more you can add to this story….⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

josenussbaumjosenussbaumabout 2 years ago

If I were part of a triplet, and my twin sisters would tell me they'd been fucking each other and the parents for a long time without telling me because they were afraid about my feelings... I'd feel like pity dad replacement. I'd walk out and never return, and I'd probably hate my sisters.

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Love story, should be another chapter or 2. AAAAAA++++++

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Yeah, l’d be royally pissed off as well that secrets were kept from me about the family dynamic.

I’d make sure my sisters felt every inch of my anger every day.

4/5

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 1 year ago

Huh..... Disappointing.

I totally agree with some past comments.

If it's hidden from me then given the excuse of upsetting, then I'd tell hell with you I'm not gonna be your replacement.

But as we all know that won't make it erotic and pathetic peoples won't able to wank their peckers and the author wouldn't get any praise or appreciation.

If someone is reading this one, I have one request please tell me is all men like this ?

If they all just kneel down in front of pussy.

I'm a man also. I like sex. But i can say proudly there is no woman who can shake my morale compass . I don't lose my mind after watching some measly pussy or boobs.

So that's why i feel men are pathetic.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 1 year ago
Agreed

It's hot as Hell fucking sexy identical twins. Then it kicks the kink factor up a bit if they are your sisters, but with you being the triplet to them....... like the center of the sun.

But then you took a bit of the hotness off by saying that the girls used to do it with their parents (one of the few incest versions that I'm not turned on by). But seeing as he IS, I can see no way how he can't feel gipped, slighted, and angry.

LookoldbutfeelyoungerLookoldbutfeelyoungerover 1 year ago

I would have loved to have a sister to fuck. I'm kind of a pervert that way, and I would have fucked the shit out of her...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You kind of ruined the story. No one is going to find that their whole family has been lying and excluding them for years and just be ok with it. Plus the three of them can't be super close and still keep these kind of secrets from each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was really good until the end when the brother discovered he wasn't important enough to his family to be included. Fucked up the whole story for me. I came away upset rather than pleased at reading an enjoyable story.

Borderline_deviantBorderline_deviantabout 1 year ago

The story started out good. Revealing that the girls had fooled around is one thing, they probably shared a room and didn't want to tell their teenage brother of their experiments. The moment the parents were involved, you suddenly have a family of five, four of them share a secret and the last is excluded, for years, and would never have known had it not been for the death of both parents at once. In his place, I'd probably have fucked them thoroughly, then quietly packed my bags, left in the night and blocked their numbers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed it and would have given it a much higher rating if it weren't for the fact of the incest with the parents secret his sisters kept. That was unnecessary to have and took away from the story.

TwincessSoraTwincessSora8 months ago

You fucked up a great story with the whole family being involved and hiding it from him smh 🙄

jwoodiejwoodie5 months ago

Adding the parents was too much.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Pretty average. The writing skills are good, but you didn't push yourself with the story.

inka2222inka2222about 2 months ago

They HAVE effectively cheated on him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So there are triplets, who, according to the writer, like each other exceptionally well, but the two of them never tell the third about their years-long sexual relationship. Even the parents were involved, which didn't appear to the guy for years while he lived with them. This is an impossibility.

The lies of the years should have hit him in the face like a freight train. No one would have started having sex in this situation. The story died here.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Don’t take the naysayers comments about the secrets of the sex with parents to heart, this is a great story and well written. I’d love to see more from you with the triplets.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous