All Comments on 'Trisha'

by griffin57

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Good story. The relationship is loving and egalitarian. We need to see Trisha as top as well. Versatile t-girls are the best, so much better than strictly bottom t-girls. That is why I love "Fate" and "Blind Man's Bluff".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story loved it

Keep it UPPP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

Great story! Really enjoyed it, and the pyschological changes :)

AmandaPrettyInPinkAmandaPrettyInPinkabout 11 years ago
Loved it

Always thought I strictly bottom !!! Now I'm not so sure. Might have to expand my horizons !!!

William smythWilliam smythalmost 11 years ago
One of the few

This writer is one of the few contributors to Literotica that combine the sensitivity and understanding of the pain and the pleasure of the transgender life with a rare ability to portray it in posting stories of consistent 5 star quallity.

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
lovely story-nice sex too

love this kind of t-girl story, just right, well-written too thanks

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 11 years ago
Mmmm, Ryan. Thats A Lovely Name...

...And a lovely story about two beautiful people. I'll dream about Ryan for a very long time tonight. Thank you for telling me all about Trisha and her wonderful neighbor, it will help me more than you could know. Please write more about these incredible characters, and I'll be waiting for it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I loved it

I loved it ,your stories are amazing,thank you.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 7 years ago
Hot, sexy, salty, and sweet

Just like good cumming. Man, you got me wet. Also, well written, well paced, well conceived, a very good short story and as sexy as any post-op, pre-op. wannabe ot trans-lover could ever want. Thank you! Keep on writing!

xoxo,

Dk

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Handy Used

The handyman i use to do work for me caught me dressed and in full make up.He told me it was ok with him and he did not care that i was a cross dresser.So i was dressed all the time now and he did not seem to care.He was a tall nice looking black man that always had a smile on his face.One day i was dressed in a sheer top short skirt black stockings and heels when he came by to finish some work.He tole me that i looked nice and went to work.I was cleaning my back bed room bent over fixing the bed.When i felt hands cover my mouth telling me to keep quite.Then he placed duck tape over my mouth took off my blouse skirt and thong.Then duck taping my hands together behind my back.He then poured baby oil on my ass and pushed his now hard cock deep in my ass.His cock was big and fat and long.He told me i was now his women and i was to do what ever he wanted and be a good girl.All that day and niight he fucked me forced me to suck his cock ass to mouth and fill my ass and mouth with loads of cum.He now comes by weekly to fuck me and to suck his cock.There are times he ties me to the bed and after work he stops to fuck me and keeps me bound.

SatyrDickSatyrDick8 months ago

[11.09.23]

Que Kawaii!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous