Trish's Place... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaismith
jaismith
96 Followers

Oh my God, but she tasted so good! The warmth and wetness that my mouth was trying to devour served only to fuel my now-insatiable need for the taste of her pussy. Her moans quickly changed to low murmurs, than louder cries, as she climbed the hill to climax-land, the sound making me even more fervent in my tasks.

Oh yes, she came; you can bet the mortgage on that.

She exploded, pulling me forcibly into her grinding crotch as she orgasmed, one that was shaking the bed against the wall. When it was finally over, I kissed her love-button with a slow swipe of my tongue, rose to my knees as I pulled my shirt from my sweaty body; the sweat of sex is a good sweat I've always thought.

Jil didn't need any prodding from me when I flopped onto my back next to her. Rolling over, she crawled between my legs, kissing her way slowly down to my snatch, which was now burning with desire and lust. Pulling my panties from my body, Jil found my naked pussy.

Dropping her head between my legs, Ms. Jil said hello to Ms. Priss.

********

The drive the next day was even better than the day before. We laughed, we told 'lez-stories'; you know, our first time, when did you know, that kind of stuff. Turns out, she still fucks the occasional cock for variety.

Sounds like a younger version of me!

Before we knew it, the short drive to South Bend from the burbs of Chicago was over, and the exit ramp for Notre Dame coming upon us. Of course we had exchanged numbers, she living 'down the road' in Boulder and all that, but we also left it opened for me to pick her up on my return from the vineyards of New York. I'd call when I was ready to start my return and she'd let me know if she was going to hitch with me, or stay a bit longer.

It was all good.

Finding the interstate, I headed east, quickly calculating the trip time to Erie, PA. Picking up my cell phone, I punched in Bobby's friend's number, the taste of Jil's pussy from this morning's romp, still fresh on my lips.

I love my solo vacations...

jaismith
jaismith
96 Followers
12