Trish's Place...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaismith
jaismith
96 Followers

With deliciously slow and long tongue swipes, Marge had me humping against her mouth quickly while her hands busied themselves with my breasts and nipples. Holding her head to my pussy, I was humping and grinding as if I had a man between my legs, fucking me.

"Oh Damnit, sugar, I'm going to come..." and just that quickly, I exploded with a climax as good as I've ever had in my life, and I've had some real nut-busters, let me tell you. I've been eaten by some very talented women and men but no one, not anybody, ever got me off that quickly or with that intensity before.

Marge allowed me to come down from my orgasm, all the while amusing herself with nibbles to my clit, and later to my nipples. Her excellent mouth got me all excited again, and sensing that, she continued to bite and nip at my breasts and nipples while her fingers fucked me slowly.

In less than five minutes, she had me yelling 'Bingo!' once more, and I'm not one to cum quickly.

Recovering quickly from my latest and greatest climax, I flipped Marge off of me and onto her back, dropping my head to her breasts for some sucking and licking fun of my own. While biting and chewing on her large nipples, I busied myself with her pussy, my hand and fingers finding it a delightful place to play.

As I said before, I consider myself to be bi-sexual, not lesbian, but on this particular night, Marge could have converted me to the Sapphic Sisterhood just because of the fun I was having.

As I began my own tongue-travels down her body, I sort of twisted myself around so that I found her pussy from her belly-button side, as opposed to reaching it from between her legs.

Her hand reached out to play with my ass as I took my time nibbling and sucking on her clit; then, without warning, she pulled on my legs until she had me on top of her, with her head between my legs.

Knowing what we both wanted to happen next, we entertained each other in a most satisfying sixty-nine for a wonderfully long time before the both of us orgasmed, shaking the bed when we did so.

"Oh damn, girl; many nights of this with you, and you'll have me marching on Gay Pride day," I exclaimed while trying to catch my breath. Moving to lie with our heads next to each other, we teased with kisses and nibbles to each other, both of us feeling the sandman knocking at our door.

Kissing each other goodnight, slowly and tenderly, we settled into each other's arms and fell asleep; I can't really speak for her, but for me? It was one of the better nights of making love I had ever had, with anyone.

The next morning we began round two of our personal sex-fest, ending with me going down on her in the shower, which I found to be totally hot, I don't mind saying. Looking out of my second floor bedroom window, I could see that the snow had stopped, the city plows had done their magic, and my lot was plowed out by the guy I contracted to for that service.

"Looks like all we have to do is to knock the snow off of your car, baby," I said to her while I poured us both fresh mugs of coffee.

She nodded to me in acknowledgement while taking a sip, then reaching into her purse, she pulled out a business card, flipping it to write on the back.

"My personal numbers," she explained as she slid the card towards me, "you know, if you'd like to get together again."

Reaching into my purse at the end of the small dining table we were sitting at, I did the same, pushing my card to her, and saying, "Yeah, I think I'd like that a lot," smiling afterwards.

"Thanks for your hospitality, Trish, and thanks for turning my night from a bummer, into a stunner," Marge laughingly said to me as we finished removing most of the snow from her SUV.

"Not a problem; worked out for me as well," I replied truthfully.

Standing next to her car while waiting for it to warm up, we were silent for a bit, before Marge spoke again.

"I'm serious about getting together again, okay?" Marge said when she opened her car door.

"You'll be hearing from me, Marge, and don't be a stranger either, okay?"

What the hell, I thought, as I watched her drive away, it's not like I've got a waiting list of guys that want to fuck me.

Well, that wasn't entirely true...

jaismith
jaismith
96 Followers
12