Trixi Goes Off-roading

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, I should get that." He mumbled, leaving the bathroom. Dejected, she huffed, quickly shed the rest of her clothes and hopped into the steamy shower. As she washed her body, she could help but linger on her nipples and clit. Thinking that she deserved a little fun too, she leaned slightly on the wall, placed a leg up on the edge, and started rub her clit a little more forcefully. As her body started to react, she switched between her clit and shoving her two fingers into her pussy. Tweaking a nipple roughly, she moaned. Trixi was never a quite gal, masturbating wasn't any different... John had heard her moan and quietly pleading "harder" when he had walked back to latch the almost shut door. The phone call had been a wrong number and he had hurried back to see if Trixi needed anything. Apparently, she needed it a little harder, which he was quickly becoming.

"God John." Trixi moaned, his dick now completely hard.

"Fuck this!" He thought, quickly stripping and quietly entering the bathroom. It was super wet and steamy, just like Trixi. Stealthily, he opened the medicine cabinet and got out a condom. If anyone was going to make her cum, it was him. Walking to the tub and grabbing the curtain and opted for a surprise attack. He quickly pulled upon the curtain, revealing a surprised Trixi, with two fingers up her cunt, and her other hand pulling on her nipple.

"John!" Trixi yelped, stopping mid-masturbation, trying to cover herself. He stepped in and closed the space between them.

"No time to be coy, Trixi." He explained, grabbing her and kissing her surprised mouth. He quietly set the condom next to the soap. His hands were moved from shoulders to her ass, and back up. Trixi felt his hard cock between them. She returned the kiss, reaching down and stoking his penis. It was John's turn to moan. He quickly reached down and captured her wrist, sadly pulling her off him.

"My rules." He said as he broke the kiss. Trixi's eyes flashed lust as she simply replied with a "yes, sir". All of the blood in John's body that hadn't been between his legs instantly relocated there. He spun her around and bent her slightly under the spray of the water. He reached between them and quickly found that she was wet, and not just from the shower. Trixi heard him tare open the condom and figured he was putting it on. She felt a cool, slick surface start to tease her pussy. Her suspicions were confirmed, and she pushed back slightly. Taking this as a yes, John grabbed her hips and began to sink into her. Soon, he was pumping into her, causing her tits to bounce and for her to grunt with each thrust. Her little moans where short and deep, but he wanted more.

"What were you saying before I came in?" He asked between thrusts.

"What?" Trixi asked, not following. She couldn't really think while his delicious dick was rubbing her in an oh-so-right way. He stopped, as if to make her focus.

"Tell me what you said before I came in," he restated.

"Yes?" She asked, trying to impale herself on his penis. He had it resting just outside, it was a huge tease.

"Nope." He replied, pulling himself completely away. He smacked her ass. Not hard, but not lightly either. Trixi whipped her head around. She saw mischief in his eyes, she loved it.

"I moaned?" She asked. He pondered her response, then spanked her other cheek.

"Not quite."

"Oh, I know. If I tell you what I was thinking, will you do it? I'll make the sound again." Trixi bargained. He chuckled at her game.

"Sure."

"I was picture you grabbing my boobs and slowly sinking into my wet pussy... talking a little dirty to me." Trixi explained, waiting for him to carry out her masturbatory wish. John moved his hands from her hips to her tatas, kneading them slightly, tugging firmly on her nipples. She cooed.

"Reach around and guide me into your pussy if you want it, slut." John whispered into her ear. She moaned, and did as she was told. He slowly pressed his weight forward, sinking into her.

"God, John!" She moaned again. John couldn't take it. He started to thrust forward, fully fucking her. "yes, fuck... mmmmmmmm, harder. John, shit." She mumbled almost incoherently. For the second time today, he neared orgasm. Wanting Trixi to reach it too, he reached forward and shut off the now cold water. They could both clearly hear their moans and sounds of fucking echo off the bathroom walls.

"Play with your clit. I want to feel you cum all over my cock." John added, now knowing she liked it not only a little rough, but a little dirty too. Trixi quickly started to rock her little nub of a clit, making her sprint to the finish line of orgasmic bliss.

"So close John. Harder." She pleaded, "please!" He loved to hear her beg. With those final words, he shoved himself as deep as he could go and erupted. Trixi followed him shortly. John, sensing his deflating cock was slipping, pulled himself from her. He stepped back and grabbed her towel. He wrapped it around a now shivering Trixi.

"I'm cold again." She explained.

"So it seems you are. We should get your dressed." He replied.

"Oh, I was hoping for something else." She said, stepping out of the tub.

"What's that? He asked, following her out.

"Cuddling in your bed," she offered. He smiled.

"I think that can be arranged." He said, grabbing himself a towel. He guided her into his room, and began collecting pj's from both of them.

"Ready." She said. He looked back at her. She had shed her towel and was already under his covers. He quickly followed suit. He spooned against her back, warming her and she slipped into sleep. Her breathing was light and even. Even though she was asleep, he couldn't help but start to play with her breasts. They were just there, begging to be touched, still hard from all the excitement or maybe the cold. Yet, he would bet on excitement over cold. He lightly pinched her nipple. She moaned and pressed her ass into his crotch. His cock surged to life with her mini-grinds. He continued his onslaught and switched between pinching her nipple and groping the whole breast. Lazily, she fluttered open her eyes.

"Someone is feeling frisky." Trixi said, slowly turning her body.

"Yes ma'am." John responded, "I can't help it when you are snuggled up to me all naked... and warm... and soft." After letting her turn toward him, he let up and began gingerly kissing her, letting her wake up a little more. Soon, she swung her leg over his hip and started to grind against him. John responded by grabbing her ass and pulling her to him, feeling her moist lips move up his leg and onto the base of his erect penis. Trixi broke the kiss and playful looked up at him.

"I was taught never to start anything I wasn't going to finish." She said, backing slightly.

"I intend to finish exactly what I started," John countered. He leaned over her, laying himself almost on top her, and fished for something in the drawer. He came up with a strip of condoms and laid them on the bedside table behind Trixi.

"Thank God. I was worried I'd have to finish myself off." She said with a wink.

"Not while I'm around you won't." He said as he picked her up, and pulled her on top of him. Placing her hands on the headboard, John gave her instructions. "Don't let go or the fun stops."

"Oh really?" Trixi asked as John reached over and plucked the first of the 5 condoms. "and what, pray tell, is the fun?" John rolled on the condom and teased her entrance a little. Shrugging, he lifted her up and guided his cock inside her. Trixi moaned slightly.

Eyeing the rest of the condoms as he slid in and out of her, "I think you'll figure it out."

12