A Dark Closet

Story Info
Stuck in cramped quarters with a college predator.
2.9k words
4.6
83.6k
260

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Apophenia
Apophenia
1,075 Followers

*All characters are 18+. Content includes rape. This is fiction for erotic entertainment only; I do not condone nonconsensual sex.*

***

"Shit, Sarah, what are you doing here? Didn't you get the message?"

If it had been anyone else, she might have been more worried about his quiet yet frenzied voice.

"What did you want, Sam?" She scowled.

He showed her his phone and a campus-wide alarm text: Active shooter alert. Stay off campus.

Oh shit. The blood drained from her face, a chill rushing through her despite the summer sun.

This had to happen on the day she forgot her phone. That's why there was no one around. It was summer break, but there were always a few people, especially in this lovely weather.

"Come on, let's get out of here," he whispered.

He grabbed her arm and she let him lead in quick, hurried steps. She barely registered where they were going.

A loud bang sounded nearby. Too close.

She slapped a hand over her mouth to cut off her scream, her heart suddenly racing.

They ran.

Sarah almost tripped on a loose brick. This part of campus could use a little work, but that wasn't her concern. Especially not right now.

"I got you," whispered Sam. His arms kept her from falling on her face. She nodded her thanks and they kept running across the quad.

The last person she'd thought would rescue her was Sam, the high school asshole jock who she'd managed to go to the same college with. But considering the circumstances, it wasn't so odd.

"We can hide in there!" He pointed at the library. It was the largest building nearby--they could easily lose themselves in the maze of halls and find a room to wait in. They ran up the steps and through the large wooden doors.

Only the lights in the entry hall were on. They dashed down a dimly lit hall and began to try a few doors but most of them were locked.

"In here!" Sam had found an unlocked door and shoved her inside. It turned out to be a small closet with shelves and mops, unlikely to fit both of them. She spun to protest but Same was already stuffing himself inside, pushing her until her back smashed against the clutter. He quietly closed the door, shutting them in the dark.

Sarah tried to make more room. The shelves seemed to be angled so that she could lean back a few inches. Sam stumbled into her, his body falling on hers for a moment before he regained his balance.

There was a quiet thump and he cursed. "There's something over my head. I'm going to lean over you, ok?" He pressed up against her as they panted and tried to be quiet. Both of his hands rested on her shoulders as she clutched his sides. She could feel his breath on her face and his chest rising up and down against her breasts.

Sarah's overactive senses focused on the body between her hands, pinning her against the clutter in this cramped space. She'd always thought Sam was hot. A complete asshole, but he had a great body. He took any opportunity to be shirtless, showing off taut skin over hard, lean muscles. Muscles that she could feel under her hands, moving as he breathed. She kinda wished he was shirtless now. It was so tempting to squeeze. She blushed, glad it was too dark for him to see.

She was fairly proud of her own body. A thin summer dress barely covered decent-sized breasts that weren't too large as to hurt her back. She kept herself fit--no freshman fifteen for this girl. Her make-up was light with only a quick brush of lipstick. Her face didn't need anything more.

Footsteps sounded in the hall.

She inhaled sharply, and Sam's hand flew over her mouth. His whole body was tense and he was holding his breath.

She'd sucked in a lungful of his heady, musky cologne, and his tense hard muscles felt surprisingly good. The threat outside only amplified her reaction. She swallowed, her cheeks burning.

The footsteps faded.

His hand left her face and rested on her shoulder. "You ok?" He whispered.

"Yeah. Thanks." He could probably feel her heart beating way too fast. He started to rub her neck, his firm hands warm and comforting. She was shaking; his hands felt nice.

"We'll be fine. Just stay quiet," he murmured. Then his hips shifted, and she suddenly realized what was prodding her in the stomach--he was hard. She froze.

"Sorry," he mumbled. "Stupid horny male bodies, yeah?"

She relaxed again. "Yeah. It's ok." She was reacting the same way, after all.

He let out a breath and leaned into her more, his head next to her ear. "Is this ok? Hard to keep myself propped up."

As he moved, her arms shifted to settle on his back in an awkward hug. He was resting most of his weight on her while she was haphazardly supported by the slightly angled shelves behind her. There was space for her head to lean back, but not much else. He was heavy but it felt comforting, safe.

"Mmhm." She hoped he thought she was tense because she was afraid. She was afraid--and she could feel every muscle through her thin summer dress. His breath next to her ear wasn't helping.

Her own breathing quickened as his intoxicating scent and heavy warmth turned her fear into something else. She swallowed a whimper.

His hands slowly massaged her arms and shoulders, probably trying to relax her. She should tell him to stop, but it felt good. He felt strong and safe and so good. She sighed.

His hands reached to her back and began to work on her there. She arched a little, pressing against his cock. He stiffened, his hands flattening on her lower back.

"Fuck," he mumbled.

"Sorry."

He chuckled, the soft sound tingling down her spine. "Not your fault." His hands went back to gently rubbing circles on her skin. She couldn't help squirming, letting out a soft sigh now and then.

"Am I hurting you?"

"N-no," she groaned. She should really tell him to stop.

Footsteps walked past again. They froze.

After a minute of silence, he sighed. "We should probably stay in here until the all-clear alert."

"That could be hours!"

"Do you want to go out there?"

"No..."

He petted her back, brushing his fingers over her spine. She arched again and bit her lip. Maybe a few hours of this wasn't so bad.

One of his hands stroked up and down her side, over her ribs, her waist, to her hip. It was an intimate caress that was melting her, heating her core. She pressed her hands against the hard muscles of his back and moaned, trying to make it sound like a scared whimper.

Sam's hand suddenly dipped to her thighs, between her legs before she could clamp them closed. Her head started to clear as he squeezed and groped the flesh of her inner thighs.

"Stop that," she whispered urgently, reaching to push him away and bumping into something with a soft thud. She went still.

His low laugh wasn't kind. "Don't move, you might knock something over."

"Get your hand out of there!" she hissed. She'd been letting him touch her all over. She should have told him to stop much earlier.

He shoved her dress up her hips and pressed his fingers against her panties. "I don't think you actually want me to."

She bit back a yelp. She was embarrassingly wet. Soaked. He rubbed her pussy as expertly as he'd massaged the rest of her.

"Please don't," she gasped, forcing herself not to press against his fingers, not to open her legs and beg for more.

He didn't need the encouragement. His fingers slid against her opening through the thin cloth, then up for a gentle rub on her clit. She flinched. He rubbed harder, faster as her breathing became erratic and she tried to squirm away. Definitely away, not against that delicious pressure. She was not going to come in this asshole's fingers.

He shoved her panties aside and ran a finger around the folds of her slick entrance. She tensed. The finger continued to tease her lips, his thumb joining to press light circles around her clit as his finger worked the wet, sensitive flesh of her entrance. She panted as quietly as she could, wanting and hoping and dreading that he would--

A finger slid inside her.

She moaned and clenched the intruding digit as a tear fell from her eyes.

His other hand clamped over her mouth. "Shh. You don't want to make too much noise." Then his dark laughter sent a thrill through her spine.

She whimpered as he stroked her, in and out quickly, methodically, his thumb brushing her clit. "You are dripping wet. Mmm."

He slipped in another finger and drove into her faster. Her thighs quivered and squeezed, her hips humping at his hand. She didn't want to come on his fingers, but she wanted to come.

She needed to come.

She needed him to stop.

She hoped he wouldn't stop.

"No..." Her plea was weak.

No. Yes. No. She gasped. Her body tensed and squeezed his fingers. Pleasure rolled through her. Heat spread from her pussy outwards, drowning her mind as she came.

He chuckled, his warm breath in her ear. "That's it. Good girl," he purred. He kept stroking and rubbing while she thrust unwillingly, milking his fingers and wishing, terribly, that it was his cock.

Once she relaxed, he settled her panties back in place and wiped his hand on her dress. "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

She swallowed. "You're an asshole."

He made a disapproving noise, his voice still doing dangerous things to her. "That's not very nice. I just made you feel amazing. Admit it."

"I hate you." It wasn't a very vehement remark, her body too languid and her mind a confused puddle.

His hips began to rub his cock against her. "Maybe, but I think you love my body."

She hated what his body was doing to her. She hated that she wanted more. "Stop. Please just stop."

She felt his shrug. "Nah. I'm having fun. You are too--your body anyways."

He licked her ear. She shuddered. His soft, warm lips returned to suckling her neck, his tongue bathing her skin.

His hands rubbed her sides, reaching up to cup her breasts. He squeezed a few times but seemed unsatisfied as he dragged his fingers to her shoulders and pulled the straps of her dress aside. He yanked the cloth down, now bunched up around her waist. His deft fingers released her bra and his warm hands squeezed her tits. "Nice. You always had some of the best tits around."

"You're disgusting," she hissed.

"You like it." He buried his face in her neck again, nuzzling her pulse.

His hands wandered back between her legs and he tugged her panties away, shoved them to her ankles. She heard the quiet sound of a zipper over his wet licking, then felt his warm cock rest against her pelvis.

She panicked. "I-- I'll jerk you off. Just please stop after that."

His laughter tickled her ear, had her arching into that hard cock. "But you're so wet. Your body wants to be fucked. I can't possibly refuse."

"No! Don't! I don't want this! I don't want you!" She tightened her thighs together. He pried them apart effortlessly. His hand cupped her pussy again, a finger sliding into her eager wetness. "Yes, you do."

More tears leaked from her eyes, tracing a path down her cheeks that he began to lick up. "Please..." she sobbed.

"Oh, sweet Sarah. It's ok. Don't cry. I'll make you feel good."

He kneed her legs apart almost gently, slowly making room for himself until the hard length of his cock was nestled right up against her pussy. She put her hands on his chest and pushed but he didn't budge. Her legs twisted in a futile effort to close, to protect herself. All she did was rub herself against toned muscles.

While she tried to escape his cock, he claimed her lips. "Mmph!" His tongue forced her lips apart, licked at her clenched teeth.

At that moment, his thick cock thrust into her in one quick motion. She gasped and his tongue invaded her mouth. He held himself still inside her while lazily exploring her mouth, brushing and teasing her tongue. He sucked and nibbled at her lips before he leaned back to her ear.

"No, nonono," she moaned. "Please pull it out, please don't do this."

She felt so full. His cock was stretching her and pressed right up against her cervix. It was an effort not to cry out. Not to push back. Her hungry pussy wanted more. She wanted to scream.

He groaned as he pulled out. She was hopeful for a moment, but he kept the tip in her.

"Oh fuck," he panted, "you're so wet, and warm, and tight." With every other word, he thrust a little deeper back inside her.

"Stoooop," she groaned. It wasn't a moan--she refused to enjoy this.

"Mmm. Your pussy doesn't want me to stop." He thrust all the way in and ground against her, putting his weight on her clit while his cock massaged her pussy. She quivered and tried to concentrate on the uncomfortable shelving digging into her back. Then his hands grabbed her ass and he started slowly pumping in and out of her. She couldn't help but focus on the feeling of his cock plunging all the way in and dragging slowly out before filling her up again, and again, and again.

He groaned. "How about this," he said while thrusting, while she felt every inch moving in her. "If you don't come on my cock, I won't come inside you."

"No! Don't come inside me! Please, I'm not on birth control!" she begged, renewing her attempts to get away. He almost slipped out, then slammed into her, making her gasp and shake.

"Then you better not come." He laughed quiet and low, thrusting a little faster, a little harder.

He felt good. Too good. Every time she tried to shift away, her movements just made him touch a different part of her, reach a little deeper inside her. He made sure to grind against her clit with every thrust, just the perfect amount of pressure. Fuck, he was good. If only he wasn't raping her.

The thought sent a rush of heat to her core. She was getting off on being raped. Shit.

He increased his speed again, wrapping his arms around her back in a tight hug and panting in her ear. "Come for me, Sarah. Come on my cock. You know you want to. I can feel your pussy gripping me, and you're getting real warm all over. Come on. It's ok. Let go. Fuck. Fuck, you feel good."

"N-no. No..." She shook, tried to hold still, tried to resist, tried not to feel how the hard length of him was stroking her so perfectly. Her tension made it worse. All that hard muscle around her was too much.

In and out, in and out. He was relentless. Her head tilted back and she gasped.

"Nooooo--!" She panted as the first wave of pleasure hit her, spreading through her body. She couldn't stop her hips from shoving closer to him, trying to get more pressure, trying to force his cock deeper as she felt her pussy clamp down and squeeze him as hard as she could, pulsing in time with his thrusts. She bit her lip, choking back her moan.

"Yes, that's it," he cooed. "Good girl. Fuck me, yes, fuck, I'm coming. I'm coming inside you. Oh fuck." He slammed into her with short, hard thrusts, coating her pussy with his cum.

She whimpered. "Please pull out. Please." It was too late. She could feel his cock twitching and their combined juices already leaking from her used hole. She sobbed and whimpered even while her body purred. He continued thrusting, slower and longer, extending both of their pleasures.

His tongue licked lightly at her face, at her tears. "Mmm. Shh, don't cry. Just focus on how good my cock felt."

She wanted to scream.

His arms relaxed and he leaned back a few inches, still holding himself inside her. One of his hands raked gently through her hair. She twisted her head away, and he let her go.

His cock slipped out and he wiped it on her dress, then tucked himself away. In a normal volume, he said, "Thanks for the ride, Sarah."

"Shh!" What was wrong with him?

Sam laughed, loud and long, opening the door behind him. He twisted off of her, and she froze, her heart racing as she noticed someone in the hall.

"Thanks for keeping watch, Paul," Sam said. He backed out and reached for his phone.

"My pleasure. Well, your pleasure, really," the other guy sneered.

"Be quiet!" Sarah managed. She pulled her dress back up over her tits.

Sam waved his phone at her. "It was fake, calm down. You come here every Monday, and we cleared out as many people as we could find - told them some shit about maintenance."

She gaped. "You set this up. What the fuck! You're sick."

Sam smirked, sweeping his eyes over her body. "Let me know when you want this cock again. We both know how much you loved it." He walked off, Paul following after throwing her a wink.

Sarah slowly reached for her dripping pussy and let out a soft moan. She was never going to admit it.