Trixi Visits LA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I win!" Trixi said as she pinned his hands over his head. It was Jordan's turn for a cheap shot, copying Trixi's move and grinding his hips into hers. Although, he upped the ante by lifting his head close to hers and groaning slightly. The victorious look faded from Trixi's face and she immediately released him. Sitting up, she moved to get off his wonderful body that she now either had to get away from or take advantage of.

Jordan took this as an easy move to pin her once more. Soon she was under him, breathing hard, as Jordan leaned in close and whispered, "no, I win." Trixi just looked at Jordan's eyes, and the heat that was held there. She licked her lips and struggled to find something to say.

"Uh, yeah. You, um... is it hot... in, um..." She trailed off as Jordan leaned in.

"Yeah, it is." He answered as he kissed her. Trixi moved her arms around to his neck as he thrust his tongue into her mouth, making her moan. Hands were everywhere, above and under clothing.

"We, um, shouldn't..." Trixi started as Jordan broke the kiss.

"More like you shouldn't have rubbed me in the car, or grinded on me..." Jordan hoarsely told her as he went in for another kiss. Probing with his tongue and roughly pawing at her breasts over her shirt. Trixi pulled back, not liking being blamed for him mauling her, which she was fully enjoying.

"Like this?" She asked innocently as she reached between them to rub his hard cock through his jeans. Jordan, unable to find a good answer, shoved up her shirt and pulled her bra down, spilling her tits out into his view. His mouth found her right nipple and he sucked greedily. Trixi ran her hands through his hair, her eyes closing. She clawed at his shirt, straining to get him to stop with his lovely tongue long enough for her to get his shirt off. He finally got the hint. Jordan's arm somehow got caught, which gave Trixi a good idea for how to pass the time for the three extra second she got. She quickly unbuttoned his jeans, pulling the zipper down and shoved his pants to his mid thigh. Not the most comfortable of arrangements, but it was good enough for her to pop his dick out of his underwear and slide it into her mouth. Jordan let out a groan and fell forward as he finally shed his shirt.

"Shit, Trixi! Oooooh. God." Jordan muttered. He carefully moved off of Trixi and laid on his back. "I'm not sure-"

"I am." She interrupted as she rolled over and reinserted him into her warm mouth. Instinctively, his hands went to her head, pulling on her hair, slightly, just how she liked. Now it was her turn to moan. After he gave her time to work him into a frenzy by letting him slide in and out, tonguing his head and sucking on it while she played with his balls and shaft, it was time to step it up. He pulled her up on him, kissing her hard. Without warning, her rolled her to the side of him, kicking off his pants. Trixi laid there panting, trying to catch her breath. His hands found her jeans, stripping her of them with little effort. Suddenly shy, she covered her bra and undies with her hands.

"I don't think so." Jordan said, grabbing her wrists and pulling them away. He soaked in her skivvy clad body. One of them was grossly overdressed. Laying on her, he hugged and kissed until she melted into his arms. He then rolled over so she would be on top. Trixi leaned back, putting her arms behind her. Jordan arched an eyebrow and cocked his head slightly to the side as Trixi bit her lip and undid her bra. Slowly, her naked chest came into view. Quickly, she bent down, letting her nipples graze his chest and she nibbled on his lower lip. As she grounded into him, his penis rubbed her through her panties. Jordan reached between them, shoved her panties aside, and thrust a finger into her drenched cunt.

Pressing her eyes closed, she whimpered and began to ride his finger. Instead of adding another, he stopped altogether. Trixi's eyes flew open. The look on Jordan's face could not be mistaken.

"Condom?" Trixi whispered the single question. Relief spread over his face. "Please?" she beseeched, stroking his dick. "I want you in me." Nothing could have made him move faster. Reaching under the bed, he searched for his dusty box of condoms. Trixi wiggled out of her boyshorts as he wrangled one from his stash and covered himself. Trixi quickly slid down his shaft in short pumps, letting herself stretch and grip his cock. Finally, she made it all the way down, and sat against his hips, letting him throb inside her. Jordan put his hands at her hips, rubbing her skin, trying to slow his heart. She rose up and slowly sank back down, watching his eyes roll to the back of his head with a growl. Trixi kept slowly riding him, her hands on his chest.

"God Trixi. You're killing me here." He said as he tightened his grip on her hips, his fingers slightly digging in her curves.

"What a way to die, though." She retorted as she swiveled her hips, causing him to buck under her. "Ooh! Can you do that again?" She asked breathlessly.

"This?" He said as he thrust into her. She just let out a moan and sped up, riding him hard as Jordan thrust into her. Their bodies slapped together as he pulled her down hard on him.

"Yessss. Please. Almost." Trixi whispered as she sped up, rocking her hips so her clit rubbed against the base of his penis. Jordan watched her as Trixi fucked him, a wicked grin plastered on her face, only broken when she moaned.

Trixi was having a rousing good time when she heard a door open. She tensed and stopped her movements. Jordan's eyes widen upon her stopping.

"Trixi? What's wrong?" He strained out as she shifted and turned to get a better look out his door.

"I think I heard a door open." She whispered, starting to freak out. She covered her breasts with her hands and bent down toward him, still looking at the door. Jordan put his arms around her and withdrew himself almost all the way.

"Trixi, I'm sure it wasn't anything. Roxy doesn't get home for another half an hour, more if traffic is bad." He replied. Trixi turned back toward Jordan and slightly relaxing.

"Yeah, I guess." She said, moving her hands to flank his head. He lifted his head high enough to lay some soft kisses from her lips down her neck. Trixi squirmed. Jordan inserted the tip of his penis just inside her. Trixi began to sink onto him. He pulled his hips back just enough so that the head of his hardon poked into her. She tried again, but he countered. "Jordan..."

"Hhmmmmm?" He murmured.

"You know." She said.

"Oh do I?" He inquired, playing dumb.

"Yes," she stated, grabbing his hips. "You do."

"Uh huh. I guess you would like this..." Jordan guessed as he rotated his hips so he teased her. She let her head roll to the side in frustration. She wasn't the only one frustrated. It was taking everything in him not to sink into her dripping wetness.

"Not. Exactly." She replied.

"Oh, then this." He hissed as he slowly slid his length into her.

"Yes." She giggled. "Oh yes." Sliding out, he grinned as she pouted.

"In the words of you, 'sorry'. This might help." He said, burying himself deep in her with one shift thrust. Trixi arched her back, closed her eyes, let her head fall back, and cried Jordan's name.

"Why hello there, Trixi." Roxy said as she appeared in the doorway. "Enjoying yourself, I see. Oo, Nice rack."

"Shit!" Jordan said as Trixi covered herself and rolled off him and down beside the bed, taking the blanket with her. Now there was Jordan, laying on his back, hard, and frustrated beyond all belief. He scrambled down beside Trixi, who scooted as far as humanly possible from him. Roxy had laughed her way all the way to her room. Only the slamming of her door snapped Jordan back into the here and now. Trixi was almost in tears and not even close to letting him touch her.

"Did that just happen?" Jordan asked no one in particular.

"I told you we shouldn't have." Trixi said as she shut the door and looked around for her underwear and bra, close to tears.

"Trixi, don't." Jordan started, twirling her underwear on his finger. "Oh, looking for this?"

"Not funny. You didn't just get caught bare-assed riding your ex-boyfriend by his roommate that hates you, now did you?" Trixi hissed through clenched teeth.

"No, but I did get caught getting fucked by my hot friend by my bitchy roommate. Does that count?" Jordan asked, closing the distance between them.

"Don't think that calling me hot is going to get me to forget about what just happened." Trixi said while backing up. Jordan kept walking toward her. "Why are you looking at me like that?" The tango of sorts ended with Trixi's back hitting Jordan's bedroom wall. Her eyes widened as she felt the hard wall behind her as Jordan, smiling, pressed toward her.

Trixi put up her hands in a feeble attempt to stop him. He easily grabbed her hands, leaned in.

"I wasn't joking." She said, just before he stopped, hovering over her mouth.

"I know. Neither was I. You are hot and she is a bitch." He said, holding his lips millimeters from hers. He refused to kiss her even though she was staring lustfully at his lips. He licked his lips and let out a small breath. Trixi's mind was going nuts. She was still embarrassed, horny as hell, waiting for him to kiss her, but also wanted to show him how angry she was with him not listening to her. She just had to decide what part of her she wanted to follow.

Considering that she hadn't gotten any since the last time they were together, and although she pleased herself, nothing felt as good as his cock did rubbing all the spots that she couldn't reach. Boy, did she try to reach it. Having this flash through her head made a spark in her eyes. A smile pulled at Jordan's concentrating face. He saw the desire flicker on her face. All he had to do was wait; wait just a few more seconds, he thought. Yet, before two seconds had passed, she was kissing him... leaning-off-the-wall-and-into-him kissing him. Not just making-out kissing him, but fuck-me-hard kissing him.

Jordan pushed her back onto the wall, slightly roughly. She moaned. His appetite for this vixen knew no bounds at this point. She liked it hot, rough, and now. He was obliged to do just that, up against the wall with a little hair pulling. Pinning her arms to her side, he kissed her back. Sliding his hands down to her wrists while raising her arms above her head, he bruised and nipped at her lips.

"Still mad?" He asked playfully, watching her glossed over eyes. Chest heaving, lips slightly swollen, her eyes danced.

"Fuck me." She said.

"Wha?" Jordan asked. He didn't think she would be so blunt. If his cock wasn't hard before, it could sure as hell hammer a nail now.

"Fuck. Me." Trixi repeated trying to move her arms down. Jordan held them up, and just looked at her. She was past the point of being a lady, or civilized, or even anything short of being a horny slut. He could hold her down, make her beg, have her wherever he wanted, as long as he would have her, hopefully long, hard, and passionately.

"I'm not sure... Roxanne might hear us." Jordan hedged, wanting to see how bad she wanted this.

"Then maybe we should charge "Roxy" for the show." Trixi replied. Jordan laughed and kissed her hard again.

"That is the best thing you've said all day." He chuckled.

"I bet I can do better." She came back with.

"Oh? How so?" Jordan challenged.

"Fuck. Me. Hard." Trixi breathed into his ear, straining to get closer to him, arching off the wall and into him. If Jordan was the fainting type, he would have been on the floor. Instead, he was kissing her, hands roaming over her body. They were in her hair, pulling just until her head leaned back and she moaned. He then kissed down her neck to her breast. Groping, licking, sucking her tits until she moaned his name. Jordan went back to her lovely mouth, shoving his knee between her legs, letting her grind on his thigh like an animal in heat. Suddenly, he stopped and leaned back, glancing at the wonton Trixi, heavy lidded eyes below her concerned brow.

"I changed my mind." He said matter-of-factly, taking a step back.

"You, wha... what?" Trixi wiped her mouth, "enough teasing, Jordan." He couldn't be mean.

"Fine. I just think I should lock the door. No use sharing you, I want you all to myself." Jordan said as he walked to the door and turned the lock. He glanced at closed bathroom door, and then remembered that Roxy locks it every time she enters the bathroom.

"Oh..." She took this time to move over to his bed, and move to the center of his bed. Jordan turned around just in time to see her lower her naked body onto her hands and knees, "in that case...". Wiggling her ass slightly, Jordan did everything he could not to sprint to his bed. He paused, taking in her body; she mistook this for fading interest and moved until she was sitting toward him, legs bent in front of her, leaning back onto her hands. Her legs shielded his eyes from seeing most of her. His shy lady had returned. As he walked toward her, something flickered across her face. Her slightly bruised, totally sexy, mouth drew into a smile and she slowly lowered her legs. Extending her arm, she beckoned him forward with a single finger.

He crawled onto the bed and into her open arms. His mouth quickly found hers as she arched into his roaming hands. Jordan pressed his full body onto Trixi's, forcing her to lie back under his weight. His hard cock rubbed against her stomach and pelvis. The hands stopped long enough to have Trixi open her eyes. He searched for anything that would make him think she had her reservations.

Trixi laughed inwardly, rolled her eyes, and then guided his dick into her wet pussy. Jordan didn't need an engraved invitation, her grabbing him was just fine for him. He slowly sank into her, loving every second of her tight body gripping him. She felt just as he remembered... although, he was just in her a minute ago, but it seemed too long. Trixi grabbed a hold of his shoulders and wrapped her legs around him. Moaning, she begged for more. Jordan was beside himself on how much he had missed sex. Along with a good penis stroking, his ego was getting its fair share of engorging. Watching her wrack her body against his was quite a trip in its self.

And wracking was exactly what Trixi was doing! Trying her best to take him deep and coax him to hammer into her hard and fast. She realized he was waiting for her to come before he fucked her hard enough to get himself there, but she could fix that. Leaning close to him and rocking her hips, she whispered in his ear, "Please. I. Need. It. Hard." Jordan moaned as he started to drive himself into her faster. His breath quickening, as did Trixi's, both totally losing themselves in what was proving to be a quick and dirty little bit of sex. Neither were trying to be quiet now, who really cared who heard? It was some great sex.

"I could fuck you all night. I like this more outgoing, slutty side of you." Jordan said through clenched teeth as he withdrew his penis from her.

"Could you?" she retorted. "and I like the way you say slut." Pausing momentarily, he licked his lips.

"You like dirty talk?" He asked, almost confused, but wholly turned on at the thought.

"More than you ever knew." She responded, trying to get him to thrust back into her. He started to laugh at her attempt to pull him toward her.

"Beg." He stated simply.

"Excuse me?" She stopped her efforts.

"If you want me inside you, beg for it." Jordan said as a wicked smile formed on his lips.

"Please, shove your cock in me." Trixi breathlessly asked, almost shyly. Of course talking dirty and being submissive were her fantasies, but she never thought she would ever hear Jordan say anything like that to her. They both laughed. "Ok, that was a little weird. I like it, but hee hee. Well..."

"Mmmmm, I like hearing you say that." Jordan murmured, "you like being submissive too?"

"Maybe..." She said, trying not to commit, afraid that he would laugh or poke fun. He growled at her and rolled their bodies so she was on top of him.

"How did I not know this before?" He asked pausing as she started to rock her hips back and forth, riding him painfully slow.

"We... didn't really... talk much... about things like that." She said, picking up speed. "Annnndddd I didn't... really come out of my shell... until after college." Trixi slammed herself up and down when the word 'come' sneaked across her lips.

"I like your inner shell." Jordan said, grabbing her hips and forcing her to ride him harder and deeper. "God, I don't know why I..."
"Don't. Just fuck me." She said and closed her eyes as she felt herself almost ready to cum.

"As you wish." He replied, picking up his speed. He was going to cum soon, but he wanted to make sure she did first. Closing his eyes in effort to think of anything but the sexy nymph riding his cock, he tried to think of something to hold him off... her sister. Trixi started to moan louder. The image of her bitchy sister faded as he opened his eyes and saw his ex's face contort in orgasmic bliss.

"So close. Please. Uggghh!" Trixi saw stars, or something. Warm tingles ran currents through her body, her pussy clenching his still rock hard cock. "Sooo much better than when I get myself off." She then looked into his eyes and said "and your turn. Lay back and enjoy." She lifted her body off Jordan. He moaned in disappointment, but it was quickly turned into a growl as he grabbed her hips and slammed into her after she turned around. To say he loved a great ass was an understatement. She wiggled and rode and turned to look back at him. That was the end of him. He thrust in her two final times, holding her down on him as he came.

An uncomfortable silence fell between Trixi and Jordan as they lied beside each other under the covers, a full foot between them.

"Well, that was, um, as interesting welcoming." Trixi said, breaking the silence.

"Yeah... well, you know me." Jordan said, chuckling uncomfortably. "Sorry about Roxy earlier."

"Don't worry about it. You more than made up for it after the fact. So, I'm starving... dinner?" Trixi said, holding the blanket up to cover her chest as she sat up.

"Um, yeah. I know a cheap and fast place." He said.

"Sounds good. I'm cheap and I love it fast." She said, trying to lighten the mood.

"You are not cheap... and I'll give you fast." Jordan retorted, smiling as he noticed her effort to make things less awkward. Seeing him smile caused Trixi to grin. Things would be fine. She stood and started to take the blanket with her to find her clothes that were thrown in haste earlier. Jordan had other ideas. He pulled on the blanket and it easily slid out of her loose grip. Trixi stood in front of him once again completely naked.

"Turn about's foreplay." With that she pulled off the blanket and soaked in Jordan's naked body as he laid comfortably on his back. His dick was semihard and he smirked.

"Surprise. Seeing you naked gets me all hard and horny. Just look at the mess you made." He said, shaking his head.

"I made? I'm not the one who took my blanket away. If anything you caused this problem." With that, she climbed onto the bed and lightly fondled his cock, making it harder. "And the only problem I see is that it's not in me." She whispered into his ear and she stroked him.

"Food first. Wear that skirt. No undies and trust me, you'll like it." With that he got up to pull on his jeans, sans boxers, and toss on a shirt. He opened the door to the living room. Turning around he winked as he strode into his small kitchen. Roxy was watching TV and turned to see him enter the kitchen.

"What's for dinner?" Roxy asked, "I'm starving."

"Trixi and I are going to In and Out Burger super quick. Want to come?" He politely asked, but hoped that she would refuse like every other time he wanted fast food.