Trixi Visits LA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't eat that crap. You know that, ass." Roxy spat, not disappointing him.

"Oh, yeah. I remember now. Diet. Again. I see no reason, but whatever." Jordan turned to see Trixi walk out of his bedroom in a skirt and hoodie.

"Hey, Roxanne. How are you?" Trixi asked, trying to be civil.

"Call me Roxy if you have to talk to me, but fine. How are you post noisy sex? I'm pretty sure the whole building heard you." Roxy responded, not adding that her herself got off three times listening to the wild sex she wished she was in on. She'd tried to seduce Jordan several times: leaving her door open while masturbating, walking around in short shorts and tiny tops, having loud sex with whoever she was with at the time in hopes to make him jealous... but nothing came of it. Trixi flies in and is here for less than 4 hours and they already fucked to orgasm. Not fair, in her opinion.

"Sorry about that. I'm great, though. Thanks..." Trixi trailed off, knowing that the question that was asked was just to make her feel bad. Roxy didn't really care.

"Alrighty, we're out. Later Roxy." Jordan said, grabbing his keys and helmet. He walked to the closet and grabbed the extra helmet for Trixi. He handed it to her and practically pushed her out the door.

"I can't ride on your bike!" Trixi stammered, half worried and 100% aroused at the thought of Jordan's hot body driving a sexy bike.

"I'm safe, never got into an accident and I always wear my helmet." He responded.

"I have no undies. Your seat... my crotch..." She explained. He put his hand on her lower back and steered her toward his Ninja.

"That's the point." He whispered and let his hand roam to her ass, squeezing a cheek. She playfully knocked his hand away.

The ride and dinner was nice, the ride extra bumpy thanks to Jordan who loved hearing Trixi's little moans from all the movement. The worries didn't come to Trixi, however, until they turned toward the mountains instead of away from them. It was pitch black, minus what the headlights from the traffic lit up.

"Um, where are we headed?" Trixi inquired at a stoplight, practically shouting to Jordan. He just shook his head and refused to answer. Fifteen minutes later they pulled into an overlook of the city half way up one of the foothills. Trixi took in the site as she removed her helmet. "Oh. My. God. It is gorgeous."

"I know. I come here at night when I'm stressed. Reminds me of Indy and everything I liked back home." Jordan said, then regretting getting all soft on her.

"I know what you mean. The lights are amazing. I feel like the only person in the world. This is awesome!" She said, still staring into the inky night-covered landscape before her. Jordan stood behind her, watching her place her hands on the seat and lean on his bike to get a better view. All that did was cause her skirt to rise up and although he couldn't see anything, he knew what he would be able to see if there was light. He walked behind her and placed his hands over hers.

"Careful about how you stand. People might get a little show." He jokingly teased.She arched her back and bent over more, shoving her ass into his crotch.

"Really? Who besides you can see me?" She countered.

"Good point." He replied as he let go of one of her hands and found her wet slit under her half pushed up skirt. "Someone is dripping wet."

"Your bike vibrates a lot." Trixi stammered, caught at being horny and wet.

"I'm sure that's it and not that I have you bent over my bike, held in place and fingering you in front of all of LA in the middle of a public park?"

"Ok, maybe a little bit because of that too." She responded. She took her free hand and found his throbbing cock in his pants. "Looks like you like it too."

"I wouldn't have said it if I knew it wasn't true for me too. I've always wanted to do it with you in public... ever since we talked about doing it on the mini-island at Ball State. God, I wish we would have." He reminisced.

"What about over your bike..." she asked, pulling up her skirt up over her hips"in a park, overlooking LA?" She finished, unzipping his fly.

"I like the way you're thinking." He answered, pushing down his jeans. "Hold on, I need to find the condom."

"Sneaky little one, you are." She replied. He was still looking when he heard a ripping sound. "I found it while I was holding onto you while riding." He saw nothing but felt her roll the cool condom onto his hot penis. He reached put and rubbed her tatas as she finished putting it on. His hands went up her chest, along her neck to the back of her head. He lightly grasped her hair and tugged slightly until she moaned.

"Now who is the sneaky one?" He asked as he slowly sank into her.

"I guess we both are. Now, show me what you thought it would be like when you planned this and grabbed that condom." And with that, Jordan began to pump in and out of Trixi. She kept her hands on his seat the whole time, letting him take control of angle, speed, depth, and basically everything. It was nice to not think, but just feel and get another tingly orgasm. LA wasn't that bad...