Trophy Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This will do nicely," he said. Then turning to me, "I want you to sit on the bench with your back up against the wall and your legs out in front of you."

I was thinking that this guy was some kind of frustrated movie director, but I wasn't about to argue. My cock was making a big tent in my swimming trunks as I sat on the bench, stretched my legs out on the cushion, and leaned back. I put my hands behind my head and looked at Jane.

She didn't need to be told what to do. Without hesitating she knelt down in the flowers beside the bench and began playing with my cock through my swimsuit. One hand gently rubbed and squeezed on top of the suit, while the other snaked up my leg and reached under the suit. I dropped my feet off the bench to either side to let my thighs open up to give her easy access to my balls. Her fingers quickly found them. I gasped and arched my back in pleasure and need.

"That's enough of that," said Jack. "You'd better get on with it before you lose him."

Jane smiled at me and withdrew her hand. Then she expertly undid the cord at the waist of my suit and began to pull it down.

"Lift your hips a little honey," she said. "I need to get this off if I am going to fuck you."

Off came my suit, leaving me positioned almost on my back with my hard cock pointing up like the proverbial flag pole. She swung one leg over me so that she was straddling my hips, and guiding me into her with her hand, she slowly but steadily lowered herself. My cock went into her like a finger into fine, wet sand.

"Ahhhhhh," came from both of our mouths. The feeling was exquisite and for a moment neither of us moved. Then the sight of her firm tits and hard nipples in front of my face inspired me to grab her breasts in my hands and use them as handles to twist her body. She sensed what I wanted and began a slow gyration of her hips, while at the same time squeezing me with well-trained internal muscles.

My head was spinning but I managed to glance at Jack to see how he was reacting to all this. His eyes were hot and his hand was moving on the front of his bathing suit. "Good girl," he said. "Bring him off and you can come with him."

***********************************************************************

Well she brought me off all right, and it was a good thing I had closed the gate because we both made a lot of noise. She was without a doubt the most beautiful woman I had ever fucked and probably the sexiest. The fact that she was so turned on made me as excited as I had ever been. Old Jack sure had himself a trophy.

Afterwards he helped her get off of me and gave her a very loving kiss. "Good job, my dear. I enjoyed watching that very much. I almost wish I didn't have to punish you tonight."

She gave him a pouty look and swiveled her hips. I suspected that she was looking forward to whatever punishment he had in mind. God she was sexy.

"Let's go get dressed for dinner," he said. "You certainly can't go to the dining room like that."

He took her hand and they walked side by side to their room. I picked up my bathing suit and carried it to my room in the front of the hotel. The sun was down behind the big oak trees, signaling that it was time to start preparing dinner. But first I decided to call my friend Elizabeth and see if she wanted to join us. I did not think Jack would mind at all. Elizabeth was not only bisexual; she was a stunning-looking woman, even if she was a good fifteen years older than trophy Jane.

She answered on the first ring. "Hi Elizabeth. This is your favorite innkeeper."

"Hi yourself. I was just thinking about you."

"That's interesting. What were you thinking?"

"That I don't have anything going on this weekend and might like to enjoy your stimulating company, and other things." Elizabeth was never shy.

"Well as a matter of fact I have some very unusual guests this weekend that I think you would enjoy meeting. I'm calling to invite you to come for dinner."

"I would love to," she said. "Tell me about these interesting guests."

"They are an older, apparently very rich gentleman and his young, very sexy trophy wife. The man is very proud of his trophy and likes to show her off in various ways." "Sounds intriguing. But I think you are not telling me everything. What are these ways?"

"You will see tonight. He has told her she is to be punished for being disobedient earlier today, and he may want our help in administering the punishment."

There was a long pause, and I heard Elizabeth take a deep breath. I could imagine her rising excitement at this prospect. Finally she said, "In that case I will bring some of my toys. You know what I like."

"I know very well, my dear Elizabeth. That's why I called you. And you know that I like it too. We are going to have some fun tonight."

Now there was real excitement in her voice. "What time do you want me to come?"

"In about an hour. You can join us for cocktails before dinner."

I spent the next hour fussing over my already prepared dinner of pasta and chicken. For dessert I planned to serve ice cream and strawberries with a homemade chocolate sauce. I set the table for four people, with candles and flowers from my garden. My senses were on edge, anticipating a sexually exciting evening.

It was almost dark when my phone rang. It was Elizabeth and she sounded upset.

"How do you expect me to come to dinner when you leave your gate locked? It's a good thing I brought my cell phone."

Opps. I had so many sexual scenarios going through my head I had forgotten about the gate. "Sorry," I said. "I'll be right there."

I jogged down the driveway and opened the gate. Elizabeth was standing outside her BMW with her hands on her hips, but she was smiling. She looked stunning in a yellow sundress with a tight, low cut top. A large black onyx pendent on a silver chain hung down to the valley entrance that marked her deep cleavage. Her dark hair was piled on the top of her head, with a few wisps kissing the tops of her ears. Even on the gravel driveway, her high heels forced her ample ass to protrude in a most provocative way. She wore designer glasses and looked like a sexy, no nonsense school teacher who had gotten dressed up for a PTA meeting.

"You are such a bad boy," she said. "You have locked your place up like a fort. I wonder what has been going on in there."

"You wouldn't believe me," I said, giving her a quick kiss on the lips. "Bring your car in and I will lock the gate behind you. I don't want any more guests tonight."

She raised her eyebrows but did as I told her. After locking the gate I followed her up the drive and met her as she was removing a small leather case from her trunk.

"Nice wheels," she said, eyeing the Jaguar. "I hope your guests are as attractive as their car."

"Don't worry," I said. "I see you brought your little bag of toys."

"Yes indeed, and I have an interesting new item you haven't seen yet. I am ready to put this trophy wife through her paces."

"Not too fast, my dear. We must take our cues from the husband. He is definitely an alpha type who likes to control everything."

"Delicious," she said. "Maybe I will control her and he will control me."

"That's what I like about you. You enjoy playing any role, as long as it's sexual."

"Grrrrrr."

We went into the house and over to the bar. I poured us both a large glass of a Chardonnay that I knew she liked. There was no sign of our guests.

Elizabeth took her wine and went into the living room. She put her leather case on the top of a chest where it would be easy to access when the time was right. From the look in her eyes, I could tell she was excited. I went over to her and wrapped my hand around the big knot of hair on her head, bringing her face up to mine so I could kiss her. Her lips parted under mine and I thrust my tongue deep into her mouth. Then I let her go and backed off to renew sipping my wine.

"My goodness," she exclaimed, her face flush. "We are ready aren't we?"

At that moment Jack and Jane came into the room. "Good evening," he said. "I see you have another guest for dinner. I assume she's aware of the nature of this evening's festivities."

Elizabeth and I both stood there speechless. We couldn't take our eyes off of Jane. Her hands were manacled together in front of her with what looked like leather handcuffs. She was wearing a tight, turquoise sheath dress with strange looking flaps of the same fabric over her breasts and ass. Perched on ridiculously high heels she was almost as tall as her husband. Her eyes were shining and she was breathtakingly beautiful.

Jack stood to the side enjoying the effect. Finally he said, "Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend?"

"Oh, sorry. This is my friend and neighbor, Elizabeth. Elizabeth, this is Mr. Norwood, and his wife Jane."

I don't know why I came out with "Mr. Norwood" instead of "Jack," but it did seem appropriate given his commanding presence and his wife in shackles. He did not correct me.

"Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Norwood," said Elizabeth, meekly extending her hand and ignoring Jane. Apparently between my comment about Jack being an alpha male and my calling him Mister Norwood, she accepted him as being the dominant personality in the room.

"The pleasure is mine," he said, holding on to her hand and her eyes. She made no move to free herself.

"I hope you will enjoy yourself this evening and that you will not become sassy like my wife here. She has been a bad girl today, and she will soon learn there are consequences."

At this Jane looked down and shuddered. I was amazed that things were moving so fast and didn't know quite what to do. Elizabeth kept standing there with her hand out stretched looking at Jack.

"Ah, can I get you a drink?" I offered.

Jack released Elizabeth's hand and turned to me. "Yes indeed. I will have some of that same wine you two are drinking, and you'd better give Jane a glass. She's going to need it."

I poured them two glasses and topped off my own. There was a second bottle in the ice bucket, and I began to open it, thankful for something to do. Jane gripped her glass in her two bound hands and drank it all.

"Your wife is very beautiful," said Elizabeth. "It's unfortunate that she has displeased you today. I think that a woman should suffer the consequences if she displeases her man."

My eyes popped open even wider. Elizabeth was moving things right along.

"I am glad you agree," said Jack. "That's why she is wearing these wrist cuffs. She knows that at this point any resistance to my will is futile but I find that restraints heighten her sense of helplessness. There will be additional restraints before we are through tonight. And I want you to notice the loose fabric over certain areas of her body. She is quite naked under that fabric."

That revelation certainly got my attention. Jane's tits were pushing hard against that little flap and I could imagine what they would look like if the material were pulled aside. And the same was true of her ass. It was an ingenious dress.

Elizabeth's eyes were hot. "If I might make a suggestion," she said. "I think her hands should be cuffed behind her. It will leave her more vulnerable. And then you could use a Velcro strap to bind her upper arms together, increasing her vulnerability even more."

Jack smiled broadly. "Excellent ideas. Elizabeth, you are obviously a connoisseur of such things. But where am I going to get a Velcro strap?"

I knew the answer to that one. Elizabeth walked over to where her leather case rested on the chest and opened the lid. She turned and came away with a black strap several feet long with Velcro hooks on one side and eyes on the other. I knew from experience that you could wrap that strap tightly around anything and hold it in place.

Jane licked her lips and held out her glass for more wine. She knew it would be her last chance. I quickly obliged her, and topped off my own glass again.

Not satisfied with just taking the strap, Jack pushed past Elizabeth and went over to the leather case. One by one he began removing items and putting them on the chest.

"Well, what have we here? Padded wrist and ankle cuffs. A couple of kinds of nipple clamps. A nice leather riding crop. A short little whip with leather thongs. And this telescoping plastic rod that looks really wicked. Here's even a collapsible enemy bag and hose. And what's in this little box? Ah, little vibrators of different shapes, and as assortment of feathers. Elizabeth, you are a naughty woman."

Elizabeth pouted and looked down. I think she was embarrassed by having her toys laid out for all to see, even though I knew that she liked both using the toys and having them used on her.

Rummaging around in the bottom of the case Jack came up with one more item. It appeared to be an old-fashioned fly swatter, the kind with a twisted wire handle and a rough fabric pad with holes in it at the end. I had not seen this particular toy before, but I could imagine how it could be used to spank a sensitized tit or pussy. This must have been the surprise new item that Elizabeth had referred to.

"Well, this is an unusual item," he said. "I can use it to make sure there are no flies on my women."

Jack laughed at his own joke and waved the swatter in the air. Then he pretended to see a fly on Elizabeth's ass and gave her a hard slap.

"Ouch," she cried. "That hurt."

"Good," he said. "I think I will start with this on my disobedient wife."

He took the Velcro strap and gave it to me. "You do the honors. Cuff Jane's hands behind her and bind her arms together. I want to give her a taste of what's to come before we have dinner."

I stepped in front of Jane and looked at her beautiful face as I unclipped the little leather chain between her wrists cuffs. Her eyes seemed to plead for help, but at the same time showed excitement. I gave her a quick kiss on the lips, which she returned. Then, moving behind her, I pulled her wrists back and reattached the leather chain. A couple of turns of the Velcro strap around her upper arms pulled her shoulders back and made her breasts thrust forward. A little whimper came from her lips.

"Tighter," ordered Jack.

I loosened the Velcro and pulled it tighter on her arms. She whimpered louder this time, but it didn't deter me from securing the Velcro in the new position. While I was back there I decided to check under the flap of fabric that covered her ass. I raised it with one hand and felt her bare skin with the other. Her dress framed the perfect little globe of her ass and presented a picture that was so erotic I almost lost it right there. I gave her a couple of slaps and squeezes and then stood back.

"Well, Elizabeth," said Jack. "Is this the effect you had in mind?"

Elizabeth was taking some deep breaths. "There is one more thing, Mr. Norwood," she said. "You need to secure her to a post so that she cannot bend over. Then her exposure and vulnerability will be complete."

"Ummm, there is that post between the living room and the dining room. Do we have something to use to tie her?"

"All you need is a scarf around her neck and the post," said Elizabeth. "That would make her keep her head up. There is a scarf in the side pocket of my case that I sometimes use as a blindfold."

"Excellent," he said. "We won't need it as a blindfold. I like to see her eyes when I whip her."

Elizabeth retrieved the scarf and the two of us led Jane over to the post. I think she was genuinely scared at this point. She probably had never been restrained in such a way. Once we had tied the scarf she was positioned on her high heels with the entire front of her body thrust forward.

Jack spoke to Elizabeth. "I want your help in this. You are to do exactly what I tell you. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir," she quickly responded.

"Now slide that fabric away from her chest and expose her tits."

Elizabeth lifted the flap and tucked it behind Jane' shoulders. Her bare tits with their prominent nipples stood up big and firm. Jane seemed proud of their size and tried to push them out even more.

"Examine them, Elizabeth. See how stiff and ready for punishment those nipples are," ordered Jack.

Elizabeth put a hand on each breast and ran her fingers around, over and under them. The women looked into each other's eyes, Jane with pleading for understanding, and Elizabeth with cruelty and lust. She ended her examination by pinching both nipples between her thumbs and index fingers, and squeezing until Jane cried out.

Jack was pleased. "That's it, Elizabeth. Make the bitch suffer."

Elizabeth stepped back and the three of us stood in a line facing Jane. With her head held high against the post and her bare tits on display, she was the picture of vulnerability and helplessness. Jack raised the fly swatter and began tapping it smartly on the top of her left breast.

"Ohhhhh.....that stings......"

He switched to the other breast and gave it three sharp swats.

"Ahhhhhh......" Jane started stamping her feet.

Elizabeth was watching with smoldering eyes. "Drag the rough fabric across her nipple," she said to Jack.

Jack smiled and nodded at Elizabeth. "You do know your business," he said, and he began a slow back and forth scrapping motion across Jane's left nipple.

"Ohhhhhh ....shiiiitttt..." Jane was really squirming now.

The scarf was not tight enough around her neck to keep her from sliding to the side, around the pole, and Jack had to follow her to keep the fly swatter in contact with her tit. I decided to help him by going behind her and holding her ass to keep her in place. Slipping my hands under the loose fabric, I got a good hold on her ass cheeks and squeezed. She squealed and tried to twist away.

"Oh no you don't," I said, and I slid one hand down her ass crack and up between her legs. At the same time I used my foot to kick her legs apart. This let my hand go forward and up on to her bare pussy, which I found to be very wet and slippery. "She's really turned on," I announced to the group.

"So am I," responded Elizabeth.

"Some punishment," laughed Jack. He looked at me. "We might as well stop and have dinner. Then at least these naughty girls will suffer sexual frustration. We can continue later."

I was very hard and pretty frustrated myself, but Jack was the director of our little play, so I withdrew my hand from the now moaning Jane and went to put dinner on.

*********************************************************************

When I came out of the kitchen I expected to see Jane sitting at the table with my other two guests. But there she was, still tethered to the pole with the black scarf, her bare tits and ass on display.

"I decided to leave her there for a while," said Jack. "I know she's hungry, but she doesn't deserve any food yet."

I shrugged and put the deliciously smelling chicken and pasta casserole on the table. Elizabeth poured more wine into all our glasses.

"At least give me some wine," whined Jane.

"Listen to her complaining," said Jack. "She knows she brought this on herself by disobeying me. Elizabeth, you can give her a sip of wine, but make her pay for it."

Elizabeth's eyes sparkled at being invited to add to Jane's torment. She took her wine glass and got up from the table. With a little smile on her lips she dipped a finger into the wine and walked up to Jane and put her wet finger up to Jane's lips.

"Suck it like a good slut," she said.

Jane licked the finger and then let it slide into her mouth. Elizabeth began a slow rotation to feel the insides of Jane's cheeks. With her other hand she cupped a bare breast and lightly squeezed it.

"Don't you dare bite me," she said. Then removing her wet finger, she taunted Jane. "Would you like a real sip of wine now?"

"Yes please. I'm so thirsty."