Trophy Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth raised the wine glass to Jane's lips and turned it up so that a prodigious quantity poured into her mouth and down her chin. Jane gasped and tried to swallow, but before she could manage more than one gulp Elizabeth had her mouth on top of hers, roughly kissing her and probing her mouth with her tongue. Jane twisted her head in an effort to break the contact, but Elizabeth grabbed her hair and held her in place.

Jack and I watched as we dished the pasta onto our plates. It was a very erotic and exciting scene--the lovely half-naked girl helplessly restrained and being devoured by the sex crazed older woman. I longed to jump up and go fuck them both.

"A nice picture, hey?" Jack commented, as if he were watching a sensual play in a small theater. "Your friend Elizabeth seems quite taken with my trophy wife. I do love sharing her with people who appreciate her beauty and her needs."

I nodded and began eating. After a couple of bites, I raised my glass in a toast to Jack. "You are a most generous guest to share your wife with us in this manner. Elizabeth and I are most appreciative."

My mock formality was a comic contrast to the scene that was now playing out between Elizabeth and Jane. Elizabeth had gotten her fill of Jane's lips and mouth, and was now proceeding to mount an assault on her pussy. Jane's slinky dress was bunched up at her waist, leaving her completely exposed from her belly to her high heeled, fuck-me pumps. Elizabeth was down on one knee exploring and probing.

"Ohhhhh.....godddddd....."

"Spread your legs my dear," said Jack. "Open yourself for your friend Elizabeth."

"I'm not sure she'sss.....my......friend.....ohhhhhh......but she sure knowsssssss.......what she'sssss.......dooooooing......ohhhhhhhh."

Jack wiped his mouth with one of my good linen napkins and got up from the table and approached the two women. "Don't you dare let her come," he said sharply to Elizabeth.

However it appeared that Elizabeth was too far gone to stop herself. As Jack reached her she leaned forward and pushed her mouth onto Jane's pussy like it was her last meal. I could imagine her tongue thrusting out and seeking Jane's clit.

"Shiiiiiit......goddddddddd........moooooore........almoooost theeeeere........" came from the writhing Jane.

Quickly Jack grabbed Elizabeth by her hair and jerked her back. "Control yourself," he ordered. "You are as bad as she is. Go sit down at the table and eat your dinner."

Elizabeth pouted but did as she was told. Jack pulled Jane's dress back down and playfully scolded her. "You liked that didn't you? You are such a horny little wife. Are you still hungry?"

Jane was still breathing heavily but she managed to look at the food on the table and nod her head.

"Maybe if you are good, our host will feed you some of his delicious casserole," said Jack.

I took this as an invitation and dished up a plate for Jane. When Jack showed no sign that he was going to release her, I got up and walked over with her plate and a fork. Jack stepped back.

"Make her earn it," he said

With the fork I speared a small piece of chicken and pasta and extended it up to her lips. But when she opened her mouth, I pulled it back.

"You have to kiss me first," I said, and I put my lips two inches away from hers.

She had just enough play in the scarf around her neck to be able to push forward and lick my lips with her tongue. Her tongue was hot and her deep breaths told me how aroused she still was. I let her lick me for a good ten seconds before I leaned into her and drove my tongue into her open mouth.

"Ahhgg..." she moaned and followed my tongue. It was a long kiss and I felt her body squirm.

When I finally pulled back, she whispered to me. "Please, my arms hurt and I'm so hungry. I'll make it up to you."

I didn't respond but instead put the fork full of food into her mouth. She savored it with her eyes closed.

I looked over at Jack. He was standing behind Elizabeth's chair with his hands down inside the top of her sundress. She was eating her dinner and trying to pretend nothing was happening as he felt her tits, then I saw his hands twist and knew he was starting to roll her nipples between his fingers.

"Ohhhhhh," Elizabeth moaned and put down her fork. Her shoulders relaxed to give him better access and she leaned her head back to look up at him. It was a perfect picture of what the writers call 'sweet surrender'.

"Excuse me Mr. Norwood," I said formally. "Would you mind if I untied your wife? I would like her to do something for me that she can't really do in her present position."

He laughed. "Sure, no problem. Bring her over to the table so we can all watch. I think Elizabeth here would like to use her for a few things too."

I released Jane from her bounds and led her to the table. She down opposite Elizabeth and I put the plate of casserole in front of her. She began eating immediately, but her eyes were locked on Elizabeth's.

"My wife seems to be really enjoying her food," said Jack, still tweaking Elizabeth's nipples. "What do you think, Elizabeth? Is this the best casserole you've ever tasted?"

"I have other tastes," said Elizabeth. "Please pass the wife."