Tropical Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Latina
Latina
78 Followers

The next day, we headed to a remote beach on the far side of the island. This little-known beach is far enough from the island's resort that few of their guests ever go there. That was just perfect for us. Dressed only in our skimpiest swim suits, we strolled slowly hand-in-hand down the beach, the soft, warm sand between our bare toes. We lay down and looked out over the vast expanse of clear, blue-green ocean. Were those distant swells just ocean waves, or maybe leaping fish or playful dolphins? Could they see us? If so, would they understand what we were doing if we stripped and played in the waves? We decided to find out. Reenacting the famous scene in From Here to Eternity, we rolled around on the beach, the waves crashing over our naked bodies as we clung tightly, lovingly, passionately to each other. We decided the distant ocean swells were merely waves after all; we were all alone on our remote beach, with no human or animal voyeurs to watch our very private pleasures, our totally-uninhibited passions for each other. After we kissed and fucked away the afternoon, we strolled hand-in-hand down the beach toward the golden-red sunset, then sat up on the beach, watching the lapping waves and the last rays of the disappearing sun. Finally, with only the moonlight to guide us, we headed back to the resort to watch a romantic movie on TV and fall asleep in each other's arms.

That night, as we snuggled-up close, I just kept thinking how, even after 6 years of marriage, I am still sssoooo in love and in lust with this man! And I smiled broadly at the realization that we still had four more days of our non-stop sex marathon ahead of us, in our remote tropical island paradise.

Latina
Latina
78 Followers
12