Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The film is about a Victorian family. Mother, Father and two sisters. Younger sister goes out with her boyfriend for a walk in the woods. He pressurises her to wank him off which she reluctantly does, first using her hands and then her mouth. He then rapes her, including forced sodomy. After her ordeal, she returns to the family house upset at her rape, where she is comforted by her sister, who tends to her bruised body. As she comforts her, they become close and have oral sex with each other. Their relationship develops and they regularly have sex together. The older sister has been having sex with an older man - a family friend. When the younger sister discovers them, she joins in and there is a frenetic sex scene on a deserted beach with them all. Later on, their mother discovers the two sisters having sex and she cannot help but masturbate as she spies on them. The sisters see her and they all join in together in a three-way lesbian session. The final act is when their father also discovers their secret. At first he is dismayed and punished them all, tying them up in the cellar and beating their naked bodies with a leather whip. However, he cannot go through with it and they end up in an orgiastic encounter in their dining room, with the large mahogany dining table being used."

The story sounds quite fantastic, and there is a murmur of expectation around the room. She then hands out a shooting schedule – obviously each shot is not filmed in strict chronological order. Next she introduces the cast. First she introduces the two sisters, Emily and Mary.

"Mary" she says "will be played by Mandy Davies". Mandy, next to me, is asked to stand up and she gets a round of applause. She is obviously well known to the cast and crew.

The woman continued. "Her younger sister is to be played by a newcomer, Jacqui Hills. Please stand Jacqui"

"Me!!". I am to play the younger sister who gets anally raped......I was too shocked to speak and had to be asked again to stand. Mandy pushed me up and I looked around the room at about 40 expectant people.

After the introductions the main cast is called together. James is playing my boyfriend (who rapes me) and Steve is playing the family friend who is fucking my sister. Our "parents" are introduced. She is a woman of about 35, very full breasted and very good looking. He is an older guy, probably in his early 40s, with grey hair.

We look at the schedule. Most of the outdoor scenes are being shot first (I guess to allow for poor weather). The first scene is being shot tomorrow morning, and is my rape scene. We are given what is a very limited script and told to learn as much as possible. Costumes will be ready at 7am. The rest of the day was taken up with costume fitting (I have about 15 changes of costume).

Afterwards, James and I make ourselves scarce and learn our lines. There really isn't a great deal to learn and the director has said that they will use "cheat boards" with script written out so we can read if it gets difficult. The scene starts with the two of us in a crowd at a country weekend. He pulls me away and we head off into the woods for a walk. We are laughing and happy. As we get deeper into the wood, he suddenly pulls me to him and kisses me passionately. I am shocked. I think I am only supposed to be 18. He indicates his hunger for me, and asks if I will help him relieve his desires. I am unsure what he wants. He takes my hand and places it on the front of his trousers where an erection is clearly visible. I protest, but he pleads with me. Eventually I relent and extract his member and start to rub him. However, he is too dry and he forces me to my knees where I take him in my mouth. He face fucks me harshly and I cough and gag before he cums over my face. As soon as he has cum, he rips the clothes from me and forces me onto my back where he enters me and rapes me. Holding my legs high in the air, he then places his cock against my ass and in one single movement slips deep inside me. The scene ends with him cumming in my ass, making me lick his cock clean and him leaving me crying in the woods.

James asked if I am ok with the scene and I nod, feebly.

"What's the matter?" he asked. I looked at his eyes and explained that I was really afraid of his cock in my ass. I had tried anal before but not with someone as large as him.

"Do you want to try?" he smiled. "I could help you get loose."

He knew the place like the back of his hand, so we found a secluded place and armed with a tube of KY jelly, he lay me down on a large mattress (used to cushion jumps and falls). I raised my ass as he pulled down my pants and immediately started by licking the soft lips of my labia. He moved deftly onto my clitoris and I was immediately aroused. He told me he was going to give me an orgasm first before he worked on my ass. He was true to his word as I orgasmed quickly at the touch of his electric tongue. He raised my legs, exposing the brown ring of my anus. His tongue worked around my ass and then on the hole as he tried to open my ring. His tongue felt incredibly good and soon he had a finger inside me. He inserted his middle finger down to the bottom and worked the gap open. Two fingers then three followed with his tongue providing lubrication. It had only been ten minutes when he said I was ready. He quickly unbuckled his belt, opened his flies and smeared jelly around the tip of his penis and inside my ass, before he positioned the head of his cock against my ass. It slipped inside without a problem. He continued and forced his giant cock deep inside my bowels. I was in some pain, but also enjoyed the sensation of his meat deep inside me. He asked if I wanted to be fucked and I nodded. He reamed his cock inside me and within a few minutes I was starting to cum. He sensed my orgasm and he started to cum deep inside me.

I slept with James again that night and we practiced my anal rape scene some more. By the end of the night, I was enjoying anal sex as much as I did other varieties. As my latest anal orgasm subsided we lay in each others arms and he suggested we do the same thing tomorrow morning and I wear a butt plug to keep my ass open.

The first morning of filming and I was so nervous. James helped me with the butt plug and we took our places at seven. By 3 we had completed our work. I had been humiliated by James and I had loved every minute of it. The director was especially pleased and asked to see me after dinner. James had completed his entire filming and made his departure at around 6. I made sure he left with a nice memory of our first film as we spent two hours in bed. We confined ourselves to a great fuck and a final 69. We showered together and, despite being watched by a couple of the technicians, I gladly knelt and gave him a last blow job.

The director had a large room in the main house, where the Christos family lived. I saw one of the two sons and he directed me to his room. I noticed a quite lascivious look on his face as I made my way to his room. The director was a timid looking man, in his early 30s, quite attractive with jet black hair. He reminded me of Alan Alda from MASH, but he was not dominant or confident. I must admit when he asked to see me I expected to be fucked. However, after pouring me a drink, he questioned me about why I was there and said some complimentary things about my acting. He said that I was very sexy, provocative and I should keep it up. At no point did it seem like I was there to provide some comfort for our esteemed director. However, his room was superb – in stark contrast to our own rooms, it enjoyed a four poster bed, an en-suite bathroom, and luxurious fittings. I started to talk about his room and how lucky he was. How our rooms were miserable and cold in comparison. Despite my obvious hints I didn't seem to be making any headway.

Finally he turned to me and suggested it might be time for me to go. Go? I felt somewhat rejected and I asked him if I could stay the night in his room. He smiled and suggested that would be improper. I retorted that having no company could also be improper but I was bundled out of the room after making quite a fool of myself.

I slowly dawdled down the stairs, when a voice called me. It was one of the sons – one I had seen earlier. I turned to look at him and he stepped closer, almost touching me.

"I think he's gay"

We both started laughing and he pulled me back upstairs to another room. We were in a small room, nothing like the size of the one occupied by our gay director.

He pulled me close and we kissed as his hands roamed over my body, especially my tits. As our kisses intensified, his hands caressed my buttocks and then slipped up inside my top, and then my bra. For my sins, my hands also started to fondle the package which seemed to have grown in his trousers. Suddenly he was pulling me towards the bed. My top was pulled roughly up over my arms and then my skirt was opened and I lay, exposed in my underwear. He stood, kicked off his shoes and removed his belt, trousers and shirt. I unhooked my bra letting my firm breasts free. He stood in front of me and removed his socks and I put my hand inside his boxers. Not quite to the same scale as James, but he would do. I pulled down his boxers and watched his cock spring up. I held it and guided it to my mouth.

He was much more manageable than James and I enjoyed sucking him deep into my mouth without the fear of gagging. He tried to pull out but I wanted him to cum inside my mouth. I continued sucking and squeezing his hairy balls with my hands. Suddenly, without warning he was cumming, a great big thick load hitting the back of my mouth, making me choke. He milked the last drops from his mouth and pushed me back on the bed, raised my legs and pulled down my panties. He lowered his legs and started to blow his hot breath all over my pussy. My sensitive labia reacted and I started to tingle. When his tongue hit my clit I was nearly on the verge of an orgasm. As I climaxed he started to rhythmically finger fuck me, bringing me to a peak time and time again. Now he rose and lifted my legs high in the air, over his shoulders. I needed a good fuck. But what was to come surprised me. Instead of entering my waiting vagina he placed his cock to my ass, and slowly penetrated my abused ass.

It was pain and pleasure, I came and came and so did he, flooding my back passage with yet more of his semen. He dropped heavily on top of me, his cock still firmly embedded in my anus. We almost hit the ceiling when a voice from the gloom said

"You lucky bastard. I saw the rushes of her being fucked today and she is hot!"

It was his brother who had been watching us fuck since he heard the bed creaking next to his room. He made his way to the bed and his brother rose.

"She's hot and she's all yours" he said as he collected his clothes and walked away. As he left the room he turned and said "Thanks babe, great fuck".

I looked at his brother – I was completely naked and sweaty from my exertions. He looked down and dismissively told me to get dressed.

I made my back to the annex where Mandy was worried about my disappearance. I recounted the events of the night and she giggled as I told her about my fuck with the Christos son and my encounter with his brother.

The next day was the beach scene so we had an early start to a deserted Norfolk beach. Only Mandy, Steve and I were involved. It was quite cold, and difficult to film. I think because of the difficulties they decided to cut down the scene. They told us to be natural and enjoy ourselves. Essentially, we appeared on the beach down a stairway from a tall cliff. We lay out a blanket, opened some wine, and progressed from there. Soon we were giving him a double blow job and we enjoyed a variety of sex positions and experiences. After two hours of fucking and sucking, the director called it a day.

We were not required on set for the next day, so Mandy and I showered together and made our way to the local shops. We spent a lovely girly day, including some window shopping, and finally made it back by 6. We were in trouble – wardrobe had been looking for us all day for our outfits for the morning. We got a good telling off from Quinton, the wardrobe "master". His telling off was like being savaged by a dead sheep and we laughed it off.

The morning dawned and we spent an hour in make up and dressing before presenting ourselves for filming. It was to be Mandy and me, in our first lesbian encounter. I had made my way back from my rape, and was lying on my bed, tearful and upset, when discovered by Mandy. She cuddled me and comforted me, then started to wipe away my tears. As I recounted my ordeal she ran me a bath and helped my undress. She checked my body for bruises and signs of injury, paying particular attention to my crotch. As she wiped away the semen from my pussy, she started to make me aroused. Her fingers gently entered my pussy, and as she withdrew she put her fingers slowly to her mouth and tasted the semen. From the look on her face she seemed to take delight from the taste and I looked, entranced as she slowly lowered her face and started to lick me. As she lapped up the sperm, I began to cum, and she moved to my clit to finish off a massive, violent and very noisy orgasm. As she let the spasms subside we kissed and she whispered

"Emily! Not so loud, you'll alert Mama. You do taste delicious, though "

We smiled and kissed, and I started to explore my older sister's body, which I had seen and admired for so long. She was soon naked and I was soon kissing between her legs, making her cum like she had to me. We ended our bedroom session in a slow 69 which took over an hour to film from different angles. I don't think my pussy has ever been so indulged! The next scene was a final shot of the two of us in the bath, soaping each others breasts. I then kneel as my "sister" finger fucks me to yet another loud orgasm. We started filming at 10 – we finished at around 4. At the end, we got a round of applause from the gang.

The following day, we would do much the same, this time with our "mother" who would be alerted by the noise of our lovemaking, slip quietly into our room and watch us indulge in sex play. As she does, she feels dampness between her legs, and cannot help lift her skirt and places her fingers inside her pants, and starts to gently rub her clit as she watches her two daughters enjoy themselves.

We only hear her when she gasps as her own orgasm is close. I look up from my sisters wet cunt – the gleam of her vaginal juices clearly visible on my face.

"Mama!" I cry. She turns as if to flee, but my sister is off the bed and prevents her escape.

We all sit on the bed and she asks how long we have been doing this. We explain about the rape, and what happened next.

Our mother seems to be in two minds - concerned at what we are doing, but delighted that we are such loving, supportive sisters.

Mary turns to our mother and asks her

"You seemed to be enjoying our love-making as well Mama"

Our mother seemed to redden with embarrassment.

"Don't be worried, mother" said Mary "You too can enjoy."

Before I knew what was happening, Mary was kissing our mother and her hand was exploring inside her skirt. Before long, all three of us were naked and indulging in mutual love-making. I straddled my mother, laid flat on our bed, as her tongue explored my wet hungry cunt. Mary's head was buried between her legs, licking my mother's sweet cunt. We swapped places as we orgasmed time and time again.

After a particularly hot lesbian scene, I was busting to go for a pee and went to the basic facilities within the studio. As I sat and released a stream of urine from my full, stretched bladder, I heard two of the technicians in the gents next door talking about the scene I had just appeared in.

They certainly seemed to have enjoyed the sight as they indicated that they had watched most of the shoot with massive hard-ons and could do with getting off. I must have giggled at something they said, as it all went quiet in the next room. As I was pulling up my pants two pairs of eyes appeared in the loo, and the two guys were staring at my very juicy and raw pussy.

"So you liked it, did you?" I said

"Fucking awesome" said the taller of the guys – black, completely bald and very sexy.

"Want some light relief, boys?" I responded. I was in the mood for a cock and these guys looked to be horny and ready for some action. The black guy walked forward, unzipping himself. I helped him with his lovely black dick which I took in my mouth with some relish. The other guy, after watching me gobble his mate's dick decided he was missing out and he exposed his own weapon. I sucked his cock in turn with the black guy.

"come on" I said "one of you has to fuck me."

I settled on the black guy. I now stood and put my hands on the white guys waist as I sucked on his cock. Opening my legs, the black guy positioned behind me and stroked his cock up and down my hot, horny cunt. As the ridge of his mushroom rubbed against my clit I started to get after-shocks of orgasms. Then without warning, he plugged me with his meat, and I felt him enter me deeply. I could feel his hairy ballsack on my ass as he started to slowly fuck me from behind. His mate was also enjoying himself, fucking my mouth with his cock, realising I could take it deep into my mouth and throat he started to thrust with some abandon.

I came again quite suddenly and the contractions in my cunt obviously had their desired effect as my black stud started to ejaculate his semen deep into my waiting cunt. He grunted as he emptied his balls deep into my body. My mouth then got a deserved drink as his friend sent a stream of hot, salty cum to the back of my mouth. After two days of girl on girl action I was certainly ready for a couple of hot cocks.

My break was up. I went back to the studio to find out that a few more shots were required – filler shots from different angles which would be cut into the main action to provide some variation. First they wanted me giving oral to my "mom". After five minutes, we were asked to swap and I lay down and opened my legs. As she went down on me I suddenly remembered my pussy wasn't as sweet as it was before the break. It didn't seem to matter as she ate me out with what looked like real pleasure.

When it was Mandys turn to eat me, she tasted the remains of my mans cum and her reaction was funny. She obviously realised what had happened, just couldn't think who or when.

After about half an hour of extra shots we were finished for the day. The two girls went for me and were firing questions at me.

"How did you get spunk in your pussy?" "Who was he?" "Didn't you realise we had to eat you?"

I managed to get a word in and explained about my escapade in the loo. When I described the two guys, the girls calmed down, looked at each other a rushed off. My guess was that they wanted some of the action too. I went for a shower, alone and returned to our empty room to sleep.

Tomorrow was our last day of filming, with our "Father" taking a leading role. I dropped off to sleep thinking about the sex that I would enjoy on the morrow. My sexy dreams were shattered as Mandy returned to the room, smiling. She jumped on the bed and on me. She had a short skirt and very tiny t-shirt. When she squatted on my face, I knew that she wanted to return the favour of this afternoon. She was pantie-less and her engorged pussy lips and the signs of cum around her juicy cunt told me she had just been fucked.

"Lick me out, you bitch" she shouted. I was more that happy to taste that glorious mixture of her musky juice and the salty cum that filled her twat. My tongue went deep inside her, lapping each drop of that tangy juice. As I drank her heady juice I started to swirl my tongue around her hard, well defined clit. I gently bit it and could hear her moaning. I sucked it into my mouth and flicked the end with my tongue. She was near to cumming. I now decided to add to her pleasure by bringing my hand around. Wetting it with her flowing juices I started to push it inside her tight brown ass hole. One finger went in easy and I doubled it. She was moaning loudly as I continued to manipulate her clit with my tongue. Suddenly she ground her cunt hard into my face and she exploded in an almighty orgasm which I could feel wash over her body.