Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cunt released a shower of cum. Most went over my face leaving me with a shiny face. She dropped to the bed and we both lay there trying to catch our breath.

Eventually she rose and moved so as to kiss me.

"That was So good!" she said. "but don't surprise me with a cunt full of cum again" she laughed.

A quiet meal together was how we spent the final night. We drank a couple of bottles of wine and made our way unsteadily to the studio. We had said that we needed to sleep for a long day tomorrow, and that was our plan. But not the Christos brothers. Both were waiting for us, and whisked us off to the main house.

They took us to a large bedroom, and stripped us quickly. Both the guys were horny and liked to be on the receiving end of oral sex. We swapped partners regularly and had a good time with the brothers. With both of them sitting together on the bed and the two of us kneeling in the floor, we sucked the guys in harmony, and I enjoyed working with Mandy again. When they had both filled our mouths with what seemed a pint of cum, they made us perform 69 on each other, which we undertook with great pleasure. When both of us had climaxed, we looked to see the guys doing the same, side by side on the bed. Watching them suck each other was highly erotic. When they realised we were watching they stopped and pulled us to them. We were fucked mercilessly. The guys seemed to have enormous stamina and by about four in the morning, we were well and truly shagged.

The guys woke early and told us to go. We sheepishly got dressed and made our way to shower and get ready for the day.

The last day of filming was super-charged. With "father" discovering his wife and two daughters engaged in a frenzied lesbian encounter in his marriage bed, he goes wild. He locks us all in the room whilst he fetched his whips and a variety of chains and handcuffs. We are all secured and he starts with his wife, severely beating her across her bum cheeks, across her sex causing her to cry with intense pain. Both my sister and I try to ask for mercy but instead he turns on us and administers a wild swipe to our naked backs. As our mother is almost unconscious with pain, I make myself heard above the cries and sounds of the whip.

"Please stop! Whip me instead of mother" I implore.

Something seems to stop him in his tracks and he takes me in his arms. We kiss and I notice his cock, erect and making his trousers "tent". He is getting aroused by all of this! He looks at me and he notices me looking at his erection. He lets me go and I fall in a heap at his legs. I don't know what to do. I am still terrified but decide to take decisive action. I put my hand in his leg – at the bottom near his calf. I move it slowly upwards, towards his erection. As I reach his balls I fondle them and he moans. I continue and slowly un-buttons his trousers. He doesn't move to stop me so my hand enters the gap when I come into contact with the hard rigidity of his cock. I take it in my hand and slowly pull it out. At first I use my hands but I cannot resist putting his rod deep into my mouth. I take him deep and long sucking him. I pull down his trousers and throw them to my sister who is secured to the top of the bed. She finds the keys and unlocks herself and joins me on the bed. Both of us suck at the cock that gave us life. Soon we are the recipients of his cum, sharing his precious seed.

He pulls my naked body to him and turns we round so that I am in a 69 position. His mouth soon finds my clitoris and he starts to make me cum. My sister leaves and tends to our mother, who seems to be awake and conscious. I flush my fathers face with my own vaginal emissions, covering his shirt.

My mother joins us on the bed and starts to suck his cock back to an erect state.

"Who do you want to fuck?" she asks.

"All of you" he replies and looks first at my mother. She is still sore but she lays back with her feet high in the air as he mounts her and slowly fucks her. We watch and fondle each other as they climax simultaneously.

Father withdraws his cock, wet with their juices and Mary sets about cleaning him. Remarkably, he stays erect and he is soon fucking my sister, his eldest daughter, from behind as she gets on all fours.

He still has enough to fuck me and as he lies down I climb on to of him riding his cock and stimulating my clit with my own finger.

The film finishes with the four of us engaged in cunnilingus, fellatio, anal and vaginal sex.

After filming finishes and the director is satisfied with the results, people leave quickly. I go for a shower to rid myself of the variety of bodily fluids which I have eaten or been filled with. As I am finishing, my "father" enters the shower and we smile. He congratulates me on my performance and I do likewise (I don't think I have ever seen such stamina in a man). I make to leave and we kiss goodbye. I am amazed that as our bodies touch his cock again is aroused. He pulls me towards him and we kiss again. His hands are under my buttocks and he quickly lifts me onto his shaft. I encircle his waist with my legs and he fucks me standing up. Suddenly, he turns me upside down and he is eating my cunt again, with me sucking on his outstanding cock. He cum almost makes me choke but he hits my button hard with his tongue on my clit.

As he replaces me on terra firma I can hardly walk. I manage it back to my room (Mandy having disappeared long ago).

As I take my leave, my two heavies are waiting and escort me to their car. I am whisked off to see the boss. It is a quick meeting, He is very happy with my performances and my debts are now written off. I am without any money for the most exhausting 10 days work ever, but I guess I do have a new career!