Trouble in Paradise

Story Info
A cheating wife discovered, but nothing is what it seems.
4k words
4.08
221.1k
59
47

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Temuchen
Temuchen
275 Followers

As my first foray with this submission to Literotica, please bear with me. Hopefully, I will progress in my endeavors to satisfy.

Temuchen

*****************************

Problems in Paradise

"Confounded though immortal: But his doom
Reserv'd him to more wrath; for now the thought
Both of lost happiness and lasting pain"

- Paradise Lost

Discovery...

The conveyor remained silent. Souls, weary from traveling, stared and waited for the alarm and lights to activate to warn them of the impending arrival of their luggage. I was one of those exhausted travelers of Flight 197 from New York, Jackson Daniel Smith...Jack to my friends and family.

Having finished the meeting in New York, I had just flown home to Seattle. Surprisingly, the meeting with the Eastern firm had successfully concluded a day early. I was ecstatic and looking forward to seeing my adoring wife, Kay and my two beautiful teenage daughters, Ellie and Kate.

But, before heading home I needed to stop off at my business partner's house and tell him how the meeting had gone with our new clients. I had known Scott Halliman since college, and after he married my wife's best friend, Nicky, we became partners in Pacifitech. Scott and I discovered we were both in software development for high end businesses. I had always desired to start my own business and, with Scott's contacts, formed our own company. With my software savvy and his numerous associates, it wasn't long before Pacifitech grew and became lucrative.

When I pulled up in front of his house, I was surprised to see Kay's Civic parked in front. At first, I figured Kay was visiting Nicky, Scott's wife but then remembered Nicky was in LA for a few weeks visiting her parents. Call it intuition, call it a hunch but something wasn't right. Seditious anxiety crept into my psyche, my gut reaction...to believe the worst.

Instead of approaching the front door, I decided on cloak and dagger and checked the Civics' hood finding it cool to the touch. The car has been here for some time. I deftly moved around to the back of the house. My heart pounding, I peeked into the window of Scott's living room. Nobody there. The lights were off so I couldn't see much. I didn't hear anything and, sighing with relief, decided Scott wasn't home, that maybe Nicky may have come home early and they all had gone out to dinner or something. I walked around the opposite side of the house heading back to the car when I saw a light coming from a window. As I approached, I heard noises coming from the window, sounds I didn't want to hear. Looking through the glass, I could see between slats of the drawn blinds and realize my nightmare.

It was Scott and Nicky's bedroom only it wasn't Nicky on top of Scott. Son of a fucking bitch, I thought as I peeked through the window. Straddled across his naked hips was my beautiful wife of seventeen years...my so very loving wife, the mother of my two young daughters. Kay was humping up and down for all she was worth; her eyes closed facing upward, her mouth open. Scott was leaning back against the headboard buck naked on the bed with his arms behind his head. A smirk pasted across his face, he stared at Kay bouncing up and down on his cock, her arms crossed in front of her, her hands on her breasts. I backed away from the window breathless, my stomach heaving. I never knew...I never fucking knew. How long? When? Why? Why would she betray me with my partner or soon to be ex-partner! She had always said she disliked him...or did she? Judging from the way she was fucking him, I could only imagine this had been going on for some time.

How did this happen? Kay never cared for Scott. She always believed him vulgar and insensitive and only tolerated him because of her best friend, Nicky. Before they married, Kay had done her best to convince Nicky not to marry him, she didn't trust the man. But Nicky was in love and when in love, you only listen to your heart, not your friends.

I was beyond angry, beyond pissed off, I was fucking homicidal. I wanted to kill both of them. I found myself pounding my fists into the hard ground, bits of rock and debris cutting into my knuckles. After several minutes, I was able to calm down enough to think and plan my next step. I wanted to bust in and beat the living shit out of my so-called partner but I might end up hurting Kay. Though, I now hated her, I couldn't take a chance and physically hurt her. It took everything in me to ignore that plan of action; it would just land me in jail. No...I needed to hurt them but first I needed hard evidence. Luckily, I had a camcorder in the car. Quietly sneaking away, I grabbed the camera, a Sony high def camcorder with low-light imaging. When I returned, Kay was still slamming herself down on Scott's prick but she had turned facing the window. Perfect, I thought as tears washed over my cheeks. Wiping my eyes, I started filming their sordid little tryst. Scott had his hands around Kay's slim waist while she pounded against his crotch. I smiled when I saw his pathetic little dick. Well, maybe not so little—but definitely smaller than mine, shorter and not as fat—for some reason that made me feel better. Kay still had her eyes shut, her mouth now closed. As I filmed, I noticed she didn't look like she was enjoying herself, in fact she appeared distressed. Remorse...guilt? Hah! That was likely. She was probably upset Scott wasn't filling those hard to reach places I previously occupied. Whatever the reason, I fucking cared less.

While filming, I decided to call her and yanked out my cell-phone. Moments later, she glanced at the floor, the musical tone of her phone playing. I heard Scott tell her to ignore it and was pissed when she pulled herself off his glistening cock and moved to her phone. Too fucking bad asshole!

When she looked at her phone, her empty hand flew to her mouth and she gasped.

"Jack?"

"Hi honey, are you alright?"

Her voice quivered and sounded out of breath. "Of course everything's alright...you still coming home tomorrow?"

As she spoke, Scott got off the bed and slid behind her. He reached around grabbing a naked breast stroking a nipple. His other hand glided down between her thighs and into her pussy. I heard an intake of breath and saw her try to push Scott away. He was still wearing that goddamned fucking smirk.

"What's wrong Kay? You sound funny," I innocently asked.

I watched as Kay angrily stared at Scott, Scott grinning and shrugging his shoulders, his fingers still inside her. She had her hand over the phone.

"Uh, nothing's wrong honey, I...I nearly dropped the phone and stumbled trying to catch it."

She was good. "Oh, okay... for a minute it sounded like something was wrong."

"No, sweetie...everything's good. So, when you coming home...I miss you."

"Soon," I said. "Very soon."

Now was the time..."Uh, sweetstuff...do me a favor."

"What Jack?"

"Tell Scott..." I had to pause and hold back my emotions. "Tell him the New York meeting went great and we have the contract."

Excitedly Kay replied, "That's great honey...uh...what do you mean tell Scott? I haven't seen or talked to Scott since Nicky went to LA. You know how I feel about him."

"Ohhh...I thought Nicky was back already." Through the window, I could see the confusion on her face.

"Jack, why would you think Nicky was back? What's going on?" Now, she sounded concerned.

"Well Kay, since your car is parked in front of Nicky and Scotts, I just figured she must be back. Why else would you be there? After all, I know how you feel about Scott." After I had just thrown her words back into her face, she was silent for several seconds.

Then, upset and frightened she cried, "I...uh, I...oh my god, please Jack."

In a voice completely devoid of emotion, I said, "Kay, as you probably have figured out, I'm already back from New York. I thought I'd stop by and tell Scott the good news about the trip. Imagine my surprise seeing your Civic out front. Just do me that small little favor and tell Scott about the trip...oh, and say hello to Nicky for me."

Before she could answer, I disconnected.

I stopped the camcorder and watched another few seconds before leaving. Kay had completely broken down. She knelt on the floor rocking back and forth, the phone pressed hard against her ear as she screamed my name. Scott had already dressed and started gathering Kay's garments. He had overheard the conversation and didn't waste any time. Scott knew me very well. I may be a computer geek, but I was definitely no wimp and...well, let's just say there is some personal history. When he reached for her, she violently wrenched her shoulder away from his hand shrieking not to touch her, to leave her alone. Startled, Scott jumped back. He dropped her clothes and ran from the bedroom.

I shook my head and walked away, I could still hear her screaming as I reached the car. Now came the hard part...how was I going to tell Ellie and Kate?

The Past...

No, I didn't go straight home. I should have, just to see the girls...but I needed to drown my sorrows. Or, so I thought. I found myself at my usual watering hole, Bull Dog's Lair sucking down on Boiler Makers. Mack, owner of The Lair, well...he knew me pretty well and had an idea something was amiss.

"Okay Jack, tell me what's wrong." Mack, a bull of a man in his late fifties stared down at me as I sucked down another shooter. I gazed at his meaty hands as they delicately ran a bar towel over a pilsner to clean it.

"Kay," was all I said. The anguish in my face was enough for him.

"Shit," Mack replied. "I would have never thought that. Not Kay...she adores you."

"Fuck, that's what I used to think," I said downing another shot. "But...now? Damn it Mack, I loved her! How could she do this to me...to us?" The eight empty shots, now upside down on the bar, was a good indication of where I was heading, down and out. Or, at least I hoped.

"Stay here Jack...DO NOT LEAVE!" said Mack as he moved off to take care of another customer. By now, I was trying to help by grabbing hold of the counter. The damn thing was trying to move on me. I thought this would somewhat upsetting for Mack's other patrons. Too late, the damn thing was now above me. I tried to reach up, but the bar counter was just too elusive. Ah hell, I thought...I'll let Mack worry about it and closed my eyes.

*****

I found myself sitting back against that old oak in the middle of the university quad watching the autumn leaves float downward in the cool evening air. I was taking a brief respite after that last theoretical calculus exam and lazily watching the sun sink behind old Wormwood Hall.

"Hello Jack...are you okay?"

The soft voice floated on the wind like a musical butterfly. I looked up into the most gorgeous green eyes God ever created.

"Helloooo...earth to Jack."

Her name was Kay Hucklebee and she was in my Poly Sci class. She was beautiful and smart and way out of my league.

"Uh, hi Kay...what's up?" God, what a buffoon I was—real smooth.

"Nothing, I just saw you sitting here and was wondering if you were alright."

"Yeah...well, thanks but I'm good." I wasn't known for my eloquence.

"Oh, okay...I'll leave you alone then. It was nice talking to you," Kay said and turned walking toward the library. It wasn't hard to detect a scent of sarcasm in her voice. Shit, what was that all about? What did I do to her?

I watched her leave, savoring those long legs and flawless figure, her jeans appearing as if they were airbrushed over that perfect ass. Her auburn hair, pulled back in a pony tail, swung back and forth in perfect harmony with her lithe stride. Just as she stepped off the quad, she turned and glanced at me. Caught staring, my face turned beet red from embarrassment and hastily looked away. I didn't see her smile as she continued into the university library.

Christmas came and went and, after spending time back home, found myself at one of the more popular and regular frat parties. I wasn't part of a fraternity; however, I was always an easy going and friendly kind of guy and would help anyone with math or computer problems. It wasn't long before I, unknowingly, became a favorite and often sought after for my tech skills. Keith was a good friend and a member of this particular party house and always tried to get me to attend their parties. Usually, I would turn him down but I was feeling melancholy and decided I needed a little liquid pick-me-up to get me out my funk.

Keith welcomed me and kept me well stocked with his special brew, something he called his suicidal kamikaze. It wasn't long before I was well under way to become a steady worshipper of the almighty porcelain god and decided it was time to call it a night. I found Keith and his cronies crouched around a young woman in the corner of one of the bedrooms.

"Keith, I'm outa here...hey, what's going on?" The young woman was passed out and these pervs were about to un-button her blouse.

"Shhhh...come on Jack...don't screw this up buddy! We've been waiting a long time to check out the goods." Keith leered at me while the other assholes were exploring the unconscious girl's sensuous curves.

I flew into a rage. "YOU MOTHERFUCKERS...GET YOU FUCKING HANDS OFF OF HER!" I jumped in and grabbed the nearest piece of shit by his hair and yanked as hard as I could. Satisfied by the sound of pain and tearing of hair, I grinned as my intended target flew back on his ass. Two of the other frat brothers tried to seize my arms and found themselves howling in anguish when they smashed into the nearest wall.

"Jack, what the fucks wrong with you man? We were just having a little fun. We weren't going to hurt her." Keith looked at me, his eyes wide. The others finally figured out the best tactic was to back off. Very few people, and no one at the university, knew I was a fifth degree black belt in Kempo and Aikido and took state championship when I was seventeen.

"Keith, you and your asshole buddies better get the fuck out of here. If I ever see you shits near her, I swear I'll send you all you lowlifes to the hospital...if you don't believe it...try me!"

They all took a long hard look at me and I could see in their eyes they were wondering if I could take them all. But suddenly, the room started filling up with other party goers, in particular, Kay and two of her girlfriends. Kay saw me standing in front of the passed out girl, my fists clenched, my shirt torn. She looked at Keith and his goons and the hostility dripping off their faces. The girl behind me began to stir and moaned. Kay and her two friends went to her and helped her up. The carried her out of the room but not before stopping in front of Keith. She looked at me and back to Keith. Before anyone could react, a tremendous whack burst forth followed by a chorus of gasps and a startled yelp. Kay had slapped Keith's face with such force he stumbled and fell against his accomplices. She turned and smiled at me before they left.

When I turned toward Keith, he and his buddies flinched and stepped back. I didn't say anything when I left the frat house, the crowds parting as I stomped out. In the distance, I could see Kay and her friends help the young woman into a car. While her friends got in, Kay saw me watching and walked up.

"I don't know how to thank you Jack. What you did was heroic and I'll never forget. Thank you again." She stood on her toes and kissed me lightly on the lips. She pulled back smiling and stared at me before running to the car. As they passed, all the girls waived and blew kisses.

It didn't take long before the word got out about the fracas at the party house. Everyone that used to come to me for help shied away whenever I arrived. Not that I cared. Keith and his frat brothers put the word out...I was to be blackballed. When I found out that piece of news, I laughed. But, not everyone avoided me. I couldn't believe it but I became very popular with the more feminine aspect of the university. I lost count of the number of coeds that approached me and hugged or kissed me, thanking me. Many gave me their phone numbers and asked if I would call them. You'd think I would have been pleased with this development but the more they fawned over me, the more withdrawn I became. I just wanted to be invisible. I wasn't trying to be any hero, I just got pissed at what those shitheads were going to do and lost it.

It got so bad I started hiding out. Instead of grabbing a bite on campus, I would just get something and run back to my room. If I wasn't buried in my dorm room, I would be in class and if not there, at the nearest gym.

After several months, the shine dimmed enough for me to return to the living. Keith and his bunch left me alone. Seems they may lose their fraternity standing if they don't clean up their act.

I decided to take a night off and see a movie and maybe eat out. After the movie, I headed over to a nearby restaurant and grabbed an empty booth back in the far corner. After my meal, I sat back and leisurely sipped a cup of coffee. I saw Kay and her two friends enter and sit in a booth on the opposite side of the diner. I watched them in animated discussion when in walked Keith and several of the same crew from that night. I recognized the three that were on top of the girl. They didn't see me but they spied Kay and her friends.

"Hey sweet things, what's up?" Keith grinned as he approached Kay's table. The other three leered and snickered.

"Get lost Keith, we're not interested," snarled Kay.

"Ohhh...come on now, Don't be that way Kay. You and I used to be very good friends, remember?"

"Bullshit Keith, we may have gone out a couple of times...but...nothing more. And, we are not your friends. Not since your last party. Now, just leave us alone."

"Listen, you cunt! You and you little friends here started spreading lies and false rumors about that. Now the whole campus is treating us like lepers. I think you owe us for your malicious gossip."

I saw Keith lean in close to her and grab her arm. Kay winced in pain from the pressure.

"I said leave us...Jack?"

Kay never had a chance to finish her sentence. She saw me standing behind Keith and his buddies. All four spun around, surprise and fear on their faces. I thought they might back off and leave but Keith suddenly decided to grow a pair and approached.

"You motherfucker...you fucked everything up with that stunt you pulled. All we were going to do is have a little fun and you had to play the big hero. Well, I think it's time to show everyone you're not the tough guy everyone thinks you are. Right guys?"

Keith turned to see the other three bolt from the restaurant. When he turned back, he wasn't as confident as before.

"You were saying something, Keith?" I asked.

"You piece of shit," he spit and swung a right fist at me. I rolled to his side, blocking his arm. Grabbing his wrist, I bar armed his elbow hearing a crack.

"Gaaahhh...," Keith shrilled. He was holding his right arm, now hanging limp and ran out the door.

Kay and her friends just stared as I stammered an apology and retreated to the men's bathroom. Rinsing my face in cold water, I stared in the mirror. What the fucks wrong with me, I thought. Damn it, I did nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed of. So, why was I always running away?

After drying off, I came out of the bathroom and saw that Kay and her friends had left. I sighed and paid my bill and left to return to the dorm. I walked down the dark streets when I heard a car pull up. I kept on walking and heard that soft musical voice.

"Jack, can I give you a lift?"

I turned and looked at Kay. She was alone, her Saturn purring quietly. "No, but thank you." Every time I looked at her, my heart would race and I would be at a loss for words.

Temuchen
Temuchen
275 Followers
12