Trouble in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn you Jack!" I jumped as Kay yelled at me jamming her car into park and shoved her car door open. She got out and stomped over to me. Standing close, she stared up into my eyes.

"What do I have to do to get you to notice me? What's wrong with me, am I so ugly to you?"

Her eyes were tense, her chest heaving as she angrily waited for a reply. I was stunned.

"Uhhh...sorry? Please Kay, believe me you're definitely not ugly. You are a beautiful and intelligent woman and any man's dream."

Her eyes softened. She reached up and touched my cheek and said, "Then why won't you ask me out? Why don't you ever talk to me, pay any attention to me?"

I decided honesty would be best. "I...I just thought you were so far out of my league, I would never have a chance. I've always liked you but I could never bring myself to approach you, to ask you out or, for that matter, talk to you."

She smiled and moved her hand behind my neck. I was pulled down and she kissed me on the lips, this time deep and with passion. I couldn't help but wrap my arms around her and pull her tight against me. God, she smelled wonderful, her silken hair the fragrance of lilac.

Two years later, we were married. The following five years witnessed a whirlwind of love and heartache, romance and adventure culminating with the addition of two beautiful little girls, Ellie and Kate.

My past memories slowly drifted into darkness. I moaned as I swirled in a grey mist that dissipated. I found myself in our bedroom seated in a chair facing the foot of our bed. Kay was kneeling on the middle of the bed wearing sexy lingerie and a smile. She was facing the door when Scott walked in, that familiar sneer fixed across his smug face. I wanted to get and shove my fist through that face but couldn't move. I was powerless to stop him from sauntering to the bed. Kay, those gorgeous eyes staring up, held out her hand and taking his pulled him onto the bed. As his right hand slipped inside her negligee and caressed a breast, I could see his thumb gently flick the nipple. His left hand snaked around her waist pulling her tight against him. As his lips locked onto her neck, I lost it. I screamed in agony, my eyes tightly shut. A dam burst, tears flooding my eyes gushing over my cheeks.

"No, No, No...dear God, please no..."

"Jack? Honey...wake up."

12