Trouble in Paradise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Temuchen
Temuchen
278 Followers

Here we go, he thought watching her swallow the defiled golden liquid.

Oh she was so fine, so damn hot! Whatever that stuff was it turned this exquisitely beautiful and devoted wife into a simmering sexual slave. He would have to remember to get some more of the powder. Though Kay had become extremely physical on the couch, he was able to coax her into her and Jack's bedroom and onto their bed. Fucking her on his partner's bed so turned him on. She rode him like a sex-starved cow girl, his hands squeezing those succulent breasts like a baker kneading bread. Scott couldn't get enough of her. He finished with her doggy style, his cock firmly imbedded in her ass. Shit! Her butthole was so damn firm, it took him forever to force his dick through her anal ring. Smiling, he recalled her wail as he took her ass filling it with his cum. God what a day. He left her trembling on the bed. She never said a word, during or afterwards. He smirked when he reminisced how he had leaned down and kissed her on the forehead and said, "God Kay, you were great...thanks."

Thank god he remembered the camera.

Two days later, Scott called Kay and asked her to come over to his home. He smiled as she screamed at him saying he drugged and raped her. She ranted about how she would report him to the police and tell Jack. He already knew she wouldn't. He had dropped off an envelope with some very revealing photos. Besides, she would have already called the cops by now.

"Kay...shut the fuck up. You won't call the police and you won't tell Jack. Those pictures don't show a woman being raped. In fact, one could believe you were raping me by the look on your face. Now...here's what you will do. If you don't want Jack to find out, you will get over here pronto."

"Why are you doing this, Scott? I thought Jack and I were your friends. What about Nicky?"

"Please...don't bring Nicky into this. You know she left me. Why do you think she's been living with her parents all this time? And...yes, Jack is my friend. But you, you are now my slut! And if you don't want to hurt Jack, if you don't want to lose him and everything you hold dear, you will be here within the hour. Understand?"

Over the telephone, Scott could hear her sobbing as she whispered, "yes."

After she arrived, he was careful to slip some more of the powder into her drink. Without any pretense toward easing her anxiety, he immediately took her into his bedroom and demanded she remove her clothes. He watched, enjoying the reluctant shedding of her clothing. He enjoyed the building anticipation of taking her once more.

The effects of the drug didn't kick in until he began to slide his fingers along the inside of her silken thighs and caress her mons. She gasped as his fingers trespassed into her, her sensitive labia, like an unfolding rose, opening...exposing her damp center. His lips searched until they found and captured their intended prey...Kay's engorged nipples. Though she had fought against her own body, she failed and gave in to the delicious sexual sensations coursing through her nerve endings.

This time, Scott had the room setup with video. He wanted to treasure her surrender for later enjoyment. What he hadn't counted on was Jack.

When her cell phone rang, Scott told Kay to ignore it. But...somehow, hearing that ringing brought her out of her drug-induced aura. She slipped off him and off the bed and answered the phone. By her response, he knew it had to be Jack. An icy sensation stole into his heart. Somehow, Scott was sure Jack knew. He moved closer to Kay and heard Jack's disembodied voice drift from the phone asking Kay to tell him that the New York meeting went well. "Shit," he muttered, this is going to be bad. Even before Kay tried to answer, Scott was up and getting dressed.

I have to get the fuck out of here, he thought. He knew Jack and what he could do. Scott understood, only to well, he was a dead man. When he realized Jack was already here at the house he froze. He was too petrified to confront Jack. He heard Kay wail from the bedroom and closed his eyes. Seconds later, he felt wet warmth envelope his upper thighs. Looking down, he could see a dark stain spread from his crotch. He hid in the bathroom, shaking until he heard the front door open and shut and a car start up and drive away. Twenty minutes later he hesitantly left the bathroom finding the house empty. Kay was gone. And, there was no sign of Jack. Scott knew he had unintentionally been given a small reprieve and was going to make the most of it.

But first he needed a drink...several drinks...and knew the best place to get it, La Muerta del Perro.

Temuchen
Temuchen
278 Followers
12