All Comments on 'Troy'

by Cyanlot

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Troy

I am a bisexual crossdresser and enjoyed the story very much.

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

desireethtttvdesireethtttvover 12 years ago
Great story

I only wish I had a Troy in my life now, all I have is the memories of Desiree, the Hot to Trot Transvestite. Loved your story and love your wife. Desiree

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

that was a really good story, hopefully theres a part 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Absolutely loved it, glad his feelings changed about Troy, I feel like this will be the start of a great relationship between Troy and Scarlett.

RubberBudcusRubberBudcusover 12 years ago
The best yet

The cuckold part was nowhere near as believable as the second part where our hero becomes a proper TV. The description of the feelings involved is masterful and intensely revealing. Really excellent and probably best left as it is.

MaidpaulineMaidpaulineover 10 years ago
God, I love him too!

What a story, I just love it. I so so want to be Scarlet. To be Troys girl forever, she is so lucky. Beautifully described transformation emotional and physical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think you have a very sick mental problem, and writing a story like this is discussing

I know it suppose to be fiction, but I know where your mind is you need some phyic counceling.

CyanlotCyanlotover 2 years agoAuthor

To Anonymous who posted on 8/16/2021: Thank you for your semi-literate comments pointing out that my story is "discussing" and, though it's "suppose to be fiction," you can nevertheless tell that my mind needs some "phyic counceling." If I every figure out what "phyic counceling" is, I'll be sure to look into it.

I've noted elsewhere that there is a strong correlation between people who post hateful comments about my stories and people who are illiterate. When I read such hateful comments, it's always a bit reassuring to see that the author can't even write a coherent sentence. (Seriously, if you're not a native English speaker, I apologize for the snarky criticism. If you are a native English speaker, then God help our educational system.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought the premise was pretty weak. Consenting adults can do whatever they want, but with the conflict this guy was feeling about his wife being a skank, there's no way he would have just gone along without some kind of battle or conflict.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Troy sounds like a name for a typical autistic kid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous