All Comments on 'Truck Stop'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5 stars

good descriptions/imagery

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 13 years ago
Oh, so welcome...

A thirst-slaking story of need and fulfillment.

It's a wonderful set up with fresh, powerful images---alone at night on a nearly deserted highway, confronted by frightening figures in a strange place. The archetypal masculinity of the big rig lures the overheated woman as surely as the spider draws the fly. And then the explosive, union that tears away any illusions of distance or rank.

Primal and satisfying.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
Powerfully atmospheric

You're on your best form here, doctor

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very well thought out

Taking your time you enjoyed writting this and it shows. As a reader I enjoyed reading all of it and thought it was very good. Hope you continure to write more. As an afterthought maybe a good epilogue next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The author seduces the reader

Wonderfully stoked story and fantastic imagery. The writing is fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A great 5 star story

As a retired over the road truck driver this is a very hot story . Great job , well done

urban_legend555urban_legend555over 13 years ago
Very well written

This is everything an erotic story should be, or any story for that matter. Good descriptions, character definition, and a good plausible plot keep the reader involved and interested. Excellent use of vocabulary, grammer and punctuation make it easy to read. Thanks for contributing.

Barb36DBarb36Dover 13 years ago
Simply sublime!

Most erotic story I've had the pleasure to devour in quite some time! This story so directly depicts and satisfies one of my personal fantasies so completely, that I am left drained. Surrendering myself to your spot-on narrative and appropriate dialog was way-too-easy.

As a fellow author I must admit to being instantly addicted to your creative soul. You give credibility and validation to something I've said for years... "Everything in porn is perfect."

I so look forward to reaching for more Kleenex and consuming your entire catalog.

myass_yourhandmyass_yourhandover 13 years ago
Oh, you delicious piece of man...

I thought I had read everything on this site...and then you had to go and make a semi-truck sexual! To say I adore you right now would be such an understatement. The way you describe her surrender to her own desire (and to him) is palpable. The ball licking segment made me moan and shiver at the same time. A perfect bedtime fairy tale for all the slutty lil girls out there.

jasmyne81jasmyne81over 13 years ago
Wonderful

Nicely written, beautiful images that played in my mind, delicious, sensual, and HOT! Feed my fantasy... or one of them anyways! Excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing

Beautifully written and flawlessly packed with passion!

kaiyandomkaiyandomabout 13 years ago
We all know it is well written

But I haven't read fing hot in the above comments. Let's be honest, we all know why we are here and you definitely please. This may be my favorite so far, I didn't even skip to the good parts, as they all were. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This story was so believable

I used to date an over the the road trucker and did manage do go on one over-nighter with him, and the passion you displayed in this story was very true to form. I never felt as vulnerable and horny and open to him as the night we spent in the truck. I will nver forget it. Thank you for helping me revive my memory.

AmberSubmissiveAmberSubmissiveover 12 years ago
Unwilling submission is the sweetest victory.

I thought I only had a thing for Dodge Rams and Harleys. Now I'm going to be ogling Kenmores as well! Once again, thank you for your words. The raw dominance in your stories moves me, both sexually and emotionally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

That was the most beautiful straight-to-the-sex story I've ever read. It was realistic (albeit super idealistic) and I actually didn't find myself skimming over all the actual sex. You gave just enough detail so it was interesting but not excessive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Extremely hot and very exciting

Through your stories I can play out fantasies that will never happen to me--I hope. I've only ever been with two people and in real life I'm much too sensible to come together with an utter stranger like this--and something tells me even if I ever did, 99% of the time it wouldnt actually be this satisfying! Such a perfect confluence of events, traits and chemistry is rare. I would love to see a series made out of this and A Game of Dress Up, but that's unlikely since it seems one-shot deals are more your style. Still, thank you for sharing your talent; you are without doubt one of the top ten writers here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This story was absolutely perfect. Everything I have ever wanted to feel with a man.

fyrehartfyrehartover 11 years ago
Imagery through words

I may only hope to write as well here as you.....

aphrodite_unboundaphrodite_unboundover 11 years ago
Absolutely perfect

I think this is one of the best thought out and written stories I've ever read. Perfection from beginning to end. Great, great, great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Made for me!!

This story is my utter fantasy of being forced into rough and brutal sex through my own foolish actions. This was written in such a way that i ffelt there with the charactors and loved the entire story :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Beautifully done!!!!

I loved this story...I have friends in this line of work and often wish I could borrow one of their rigs for me and my husband to role play this sort of fantasy. Beautiful descriptive language. It's also the first story that has inspired me to comment. Keep up the good work, good doctor!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautifully Written

We loved the writing, and style, and you've given us some spicy fantasies for bedtime, tonight!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wonderful

Very well written and creative! Could have used one more editing pass, and definitely left me longing for a better ending. Perhaps a part 2 where the trucker and the party are resolved? Still, super-high-caliber for this place!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

That was the best buildup I've read. Definitively perfect in pace, detail, character development, and payoff. I'd love to fuck Mark all night ;) Well done.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsalmost 10 years ago
very hot, loved the movie

Very well written, forceful, erotic and took your time to allow the story to develop, nice job!! Bet this changes her view of Truckers..............they can be a lot of fun!! Nadine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
too much...

...story

KristirosaKristirosaover 8 years ago
4 x's in 4 paragraphs!!!

Holy wow! I am a sweaty mess! Never have I cum that much in that little amount of time!!!! Bravo!!!

honeydew4uhoneydew4uover 8 years ago
WTF!!

Fucking fantastic!

I came so hard!! Very descriptive writing - keep up the good work!

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WOW AGAIN

I'm breathless. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Omg

Ohhhh!!awesome story!! Thank You!!

legerdemerlegerdemerover 7 years ago
Textbook example of a story

This was just terrific, the way it ratcheted upwards while at the same time getting tighter and tighter! It grabbed me by the scruff of the neck and took me with it, with Susan, and held me there till the inevitable explosive end.

For some reason, I thought these early lines were especially good, and while I didn't know where the story would go exactly, I knew it would be a great trip:

"In fantasy you walked fearlessly into the lions' den. In reality you looked for a small dog you could walk on a short leash."

You took me right into the lion's den - terrific foreshadowing. Just... great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Just the story I was looking for. Fantastic read, left me breathless. Can't wait to read more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

That was so hot! Made me wish I, too would have an encounter like Susan's.

NaughtlylittlegirlNaughtlylittlegirlabout 7 years ago
Looked for you on 380 w yesterday!

Ohhhfuckme yes!

Where can i find this trucker man?

TruckerChickTruckerChickover 6 years ago
Please sir may I have some more :D

I found this story a while ago and it is still one of my favorites, I am an over-the-road driver and it's amazing what you see out on the road, I haven't run into this guy yet but I can't say that I would mind. Don't know where you got the idea for this but if the driver from this story exists .... Tag your it. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

That's hot. I want to meet that guy ;-) Made me so hot and wet. I'm going to go upstairs and fuck my husband senseless

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was the lewdness!! Totally lived for the scene where he traces the map on her thighs right before he went hunting for their mutual pleasures. 10/10

JoshuaFunUKJoshuaFunUKalmost 2 years ago

Excellent. Captured the passion and urgency surrounding raw passionate sex very well - thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just take my 5 stars - so fucking hot!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous