Trucker's Luck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her head rolled limply away from me, I reached down and began gently finger-fucking her again. But she took my hand and pulled it away from her, and gently lay it aside. She was signaling she was done, the same way my wife Cathy does when she's ready to go to sleep for the night.

But I was too horny to roll over and sleep and wasn't about to let the night end there. I took her hand and pressed her palm against my rock hard cock and squeezed my cock with her hand. She let me squeeze it a few times, then pulled her hand away and partially rolled away from me.

"I need to sleep now," she whispered. "Thank you. That was nice."

I kissed her on the shoulder, spooned behind her, and reached around and grabbed a handful of tit flesh. She lay motionless for awhile. Then I rolled her onto her back again and began kissing my way across her shoulder toward her tits. It was obvious she wasn't into it, but she didn't say anything or try to stop me even when my lips reached her nipple and I sucked it lightly into my mouth. She let me play with her other tit in my fingers while I sucked the other one between my lips. Meanwhile, my cock was throbbing so badly, I felt I was little more than a stroke away from cumming.

She let out a sigh that was not a sigh of passion but of tolerance. Again, I know that sigh from having had sex with my often reluctant wife for the past 20 years. But I continued to suck Lisa's tits, not because she wanted me to, but because I wanted to. She let me mouth them and play with them, but there was little response and no heavy breathing from her. But as my tongue flicked her nipple, I was encouraged that it was still hard and erect. The air was filled with her vaginal scent. But her head was turned away and she lay there limply.

It was clear that I wanted sex with her but she wasn't interested in anything more. But I wanted more. I wanted it desperately.

I decided to make my move. Whenever I had fucked my wife when she acted like that, she always just spread her legs, let me enter her, let me pump her for a few minutes, then cum. Then we'd both roll over and go to sleep. I figured that even if Lisa wasn't horny for me, I sure was horny for her.

I inserted my finger deeply in her cunt as I lightly bit her nipple. Her channel was still moist, but she moved her body slightly away from my invading finger rather than arch up to it. I pushed in and out of her a few times until I felt her hand lift my hand away from her crotch.

"No. Sorry. I can't do that." She whispered softly but kindly.

"Uh uh, baby. You got me ready to burst here. I gotta finish this."

I rolled over on top of her, and she began trying to push me off.

"No, don't" she said over and over. I ignored her. I reached down and led the tip of my cock toward her moist slit.

"No, stop. Stop. You promised you wouldn't do this."

"Don't act like you don't want this baby 'cuz I know you do. I felt you orgasm five different times. Now it's my turn."

I adjusted my hips until my cockhead pressed against her pussy lips. My hand guided my rock hard missile into the tight crevice. She tried to squirm away but my weight held her in place. I dug my knees into the mattress between her legs and began pushing slowly and steadily until the tip of my cock slipped past the opening. Damn, she was the tightest little cunt I had ever fucked. I paused because she was pushing hard against me trying to get me off her. Then, with one hard thrust, I shoved my cock forward, burying myself the rest of the way inside her.

When she felt me enter her, she went limp. The deed was done. She had struggled and lost. I had raped her. I slowly pulled my throbbing cock backward and then began thrusting in and out slowly. I was ready to cum already but tried to slow it down. It felt so good, I didn't want it to end. But my body betrayed me and just a few long slow strokes later I felt the juices inside my ball sack rising.

I shoved my cock deep into her, piercing her vagina as far as I could, then held myself there as she lay limp with her head turned away to one side. My cock convulsed as huge waves of pleasure swept over me. My cockhead began spurting gobs of jism against her cervix as a loud guttural sound burst from my between my gritted teeth. It was one of the best, longest, and strongest orgasms of my life, and it took me a long time to recover. My cock softened and reluctantly emerged from her soaked cunt with a pop.

I rolled on my back and we lay in silence for about twenty minutes or so. Finally she spoke.

"You promised no funny stuff. You raped me."

I exhaled deeply.

"Well, once I saw you naked and felt your amazing body, I couldn't help myself. I had to do it. I know it doesn't mean much to you, but it was the best sex I have had in 20 years. Maybe in my whole life. I have never cum like that. It was incredible."

"I didn't give you permission to do that."

"I know. I'm sorry." I responded automatically.

But then I thought about it some more "No, wait. Hell no. I am not sorry. It was fucking great. Really great."

"For YOU, yeah" she muttered.

"I know, but you sure seemed to enjoy what I was doing to you, too. I seem to recall you didn't try to stop me then. . ."

"That was different."

"How was that different?"

"It just was. I let you do that. I didn't give you permission to fuck me."

There was silence for about five more minutes while I considered apologizing, but the more I thought about the great sex I had just experienced and how great my cock felt when it was deep inside her, I became aroused.

"Look Lisa, I'm not going to apologize. You made me so fucking horny I couldn't help myself. I was so aroused if I didn't cum I would have burst."

"Yeah, I understand that. I probably should have stopped you before it got that far."

"But you didn't. You wanted it. You let me get you off. Five times. It was so amazing I had to get off myself. I'm only human, you know."

"Yeah, but you didn't use a rubber. I can't get pregnant, and I sure as hell don't want to get any diseases. Shit, if you needed to cum so bad you should've asked for a blowjob. I would have given you that. But jesus, you probably gave me the goddam clap. Or worse."

"I don't have any diseases and I had a vasectomy six years ago, so you don't have to worry about that."

"Well, you shouldn't have done what you did."

I thought for a minute.

"You really would have sucked me off?"

She was silent, so I repeated myself.

She screwed up her face a bit and muttered, "yeah, probably."

"Well, you can do that any time you want," I said

"Hell no. Not now, not after you goddam raped me."

"Yeah ok. Look I'm sorry, ok?"

There was silence, then we both fell off to sleep. The next morning we hardly spoke and she made no eye contact with me.

I bought us coffee and some danish and we stood and ate breakfast in silence.

"So, you still want to ride with me the rest of the way to New Jersey?"

She looked around at the nearly-deserted truck stop area, probably realizing she had very few other options.

"Sure," she said with resignation as she went around and climbed up into the cab.

There was a long awkward silence and neither of us knew what to say, so we just got in the truck and headed east. It took awhile but eventually I was able to get her talking to me again. We talked about the dog she had when she was growing up. By afternoon, she was talking to me as if nothing had happened, but she still didn't make any eye contact with me. Other than that, you'd never know anything was wrong. That night after a lot of cross-my-heart promises, we shared a room with twin beds. Her body language made it crystal clear she wasn't interested in any kind of sex or physical contact, so I went straight to sleep.

It was a six-day trip. I drive about 500 miles a day. On the fifth day, she warmed up a lot. After stopping for food at an exit in Pennsylvania, just outside Philly, I parked at the usual motel and got a room.

"This is our last night, Lisa. I have to finish the drive and unload the trailer tomorrow morning. Then I load up and head straight back to Oakland. So, let me buy you a nice dinner. It's the least I can do. I have really enjoyed your company. I really mean that. There's a steakhouse across the road. Whataya say?"

"Sure, ok." She didn't seem enthusiastic, but was obviously hungry. "It's the least you can do."

Over dinner I asked her how she planned to finish her trip to her mom's home in Yonkers. She shrugged her shoulders and said she'd probably have to hitchhike.

There was silence. When we finished dinner, I paid the bill and then took another $100 out of my wallet and gave it to her.

"Don't hitchhike. Take a bus. I'll drop you off at Greyhound before I dump my shit tomorrow."

She didn't take the money, so I persisted.

"Look Lisa. It's dangerous out there. You might get picked up by someone like me. Maybe someone a lot worse. Take the bus. Please."

"Yeah, that's pretty damn funny coming from a man who raped me."

"Take the money. Go Greyhound." I stuffed the bill in her jacket pocket. She made no effort to remove it.

She said nothing more as we walked back to the motel and she waited outside while I checked in. The room was spacious with a nice clean bathroom and two king sized beds. She seemed to relax and act a lot more like before. She even laughed a few times at something on the TV.

After getting into our respective beds, I clicked off the TV and spoke to her softly.

"Lisa, I'm sorry about the other night for not respecting what you wanted. I should have respected you more. You are an amazing person. I really did enjoy our time together. I honestly enjoyed talking with you and getting to know you these last couple days. I loved feeling you cuddle up to me. I loved touching and caressing you and feeling you in my arms. I know I should have stopped at that point. I can't tell you how sorry I am."

"No, you're not sorry. You already said you enjoyed it. But I appreciate the apology all the same. You are not a bad person. I liked meeting you too. If you were my age and not married, I might even have gone out with you."

"Well, I'm sorry I ruined things." I said it sincerely because I meant it.

There was silence for a few minutes. Then I heard her get up out of the bed and slide under the covers in the bed I was sleeping in.

"Can we just cuddle for awhile? Can you just do that and nothing more?"

I quickly agreed and took her in my arms. I held her tight and she nestled her face against my chest.

"You're amazing. Some guy is going to be really lucky to get someone like you," I said softly. "That ex boyfriend of yours was a real asshole."

"Yeah, he was a pretty selfish lover, too. I don't think he ever heard of the female orgasm," she said with a laugh.

"What a crime," I whispered.

"Well, your wife is a lucky woman."

"You can't tell HER that. She has plenty of boyfriends to keep her entertained while I'm on the road. I don't think she misses me much. I'm basically a paycheck to her these days. That's about all."

"What a crime."

I caressed her and pulled her close. Her small soft breasts squashed against my chest, and even though I tried to fight the feelings, my cock began to stir. Soon I had a full erection and did my best to hide it, but she was draped over me with her arm around my neck.

"Can I just kiss your breasts? That's all. I promise. If you say no, that's ok. I will do whatever you say."

She lifted my hand and placed it on her right tit and said "Touch, don't kiss."

So I massaged her breast for a few minutes, and then moved to the other one. She seemed to groan very very softly so I decided to push my luck a bit farther. My hand slid down onto her stomach, and when there was no objection, I circled lower and lower.

When my fingertips touched her mound, she whispered to me "I don't think that's a very good idea."

I stopped moving my hand immediately but left it on her lower abs.

"If you tell me to stop, I will."

There was silence, which I interpreted as an ok to continue.

My hand slid down and my fingertip entered the valley between her outer lips. I quickly brushed her clit and made her shiver before she could change her mind.

"I don't think this is a very good idea," she repeated without much objection.

I swabbed and flicked her clit lightly a few times and then said

"If you tell me to stop, I will..."

When she didn't say anything I began diddling her seriously. I sped up but touched her lighter and lighter as her breathing quickened. She arched again and convulsed in orgasm before collapsing into the mattress next to me.

I kissed her breasts as she lay heaving. My finger gently massaged the outside of her pussy as her orgasm slowly faded. I sucked the nipple into my mouth and scraped it gently with my teeth. I could tell she liked it.

I dared myself to go further. I began kissing her lower and lower. As my lips kissed her belly, she began to suck in breaths and hold them a long time before exhaling slowly and deeply. Meanwhile my fingertip brushed her swollen clit as my lips drew closer and closer to where my finger was working its magic.

"This isn't a good idea," she mumbled as I rearranged my body lower.

"I'll stop if you tell me to," I said as I gently pried her knees apart Her legs resisted the outward push for a few seconds, then relaxed and splayed open as I rolled myself between them and gradually moved in and began kissing my way up her inner thighs, completely ignoring her slit for now. I worked my way farther and farther up until I breathed in a deep noseful of her womanly scent. Her pussy was unshaven above the opening but her lips were bare and puffed out as if swollen from rough sex. Moisture glistened from the space between her pussy lips. She was ready. Oh yeah, She was definitely ready.

My tongue flicked its target and soon she was writhing and flailing like a wanton hooker in a porn movie. She had always been quiet before, but now she was moaning so loud I was sure the people in the room next door could hear her. I quickly brought her to orgasm and then gently licked her clit as her pleasure peaked and slowly subsided. I inserted a finger into her sopping wet cunt and touched my tongue again to her erect clitoris. I finger fucked her and licked her to orgasm three more times until she was so exhausted she collapsed and pleaded with me to stop."

"Please. No more. I'll die if you do that again."

"You're welcome," I said as I rolled off and lay next to her on my side. I softly stroked her stomach and abs. "I guess I don't have to ask you if you liked that."

She chuckled softly. "Are all older guys as good in bed as you are?"

"Not all. I am sure there are a few better than me."

She chuckled again.

"You bring out the best in me." I told her.

"I have only had two boyfriends and neither one has ever done that to me."

"An oral virgin?? Wow. I had no idea. I feel kinda privileged."

"No, the privilege was mine," she said.

"I'm glad. I kinda owed you, you know? I mean you gave me great sex the other night. The best I ever. .. well, I guess you really didn't give it to me, I sorta took it."

"Yeah, well.. . ."

I rolled on my back and she saw the tent in my boxer shorts.

"I see you were enjoying it a bit yourself."

"Can't help it. You're so fucking sexy."

"Me? No. I'm skinny. I have no chest. I'm definitely not that sexy."

"Oh yes you are. I love girls like you. Always have. I even married one. She has the same figure as you, just not as pretty. And, to be completely honest, she was never as much fun to fuck as you. I swear to god... ."

I kept complimenting her as I felt her hand slide down and over my big belly and underneath the elastic band of my boxers. I sucked in a deep breath when she pushed my boxers off me and gripped my fully erect shaft.

I kept up the compliments as her hand probed my crotch. "You're eyes are so pretty" I told her. "I love it when you smile," I stammered between grunts of pleasure. "Oh god, yeah, you are definitely the sexiest and prettiest girl I have ever been with."

Her hand began squeezing my cock shaft and lightly pumping it. Whenever her hand brushed the underside of my glans, I shook with a bolt of pleasure. She pumped me slowly and gently as I threw my head back and hoped she'd do more. She had talented fingers and I was actually enjoying the handjob she was giving me a lot, but I decided to ask her.

"You said the other day that if I asked. . ."

I didn't even finish the sentence because I felt her body shift slightly.

Her lips grazed my nipple and upper chest, then slid lower down and over my belly. Goddamn. I knew then she was going to give me a blowjob. My cock throbbed in anticipation and I drew in a deep breath when her lips crossed my lower belly.

She took her time. She moved even slower than I had when I had given her oral. I was ready to explode when her hair grazed my cock. Then, when she moved her lips within an inch of my throbbing cockhead and blew lightly on it with her warm breath, I thought I would die. And when her lips finally wrapped tightly around the whole head, I immediately began to feel an orgasm building in my balls. Her tongue stretched out and pushed lightly at the small orifice at the top of my penis as her fist squeezed and pumped my shaft hard. Long before either of us was ready, my cock exploded.

A shockwave of pleasure ripped through me, as my back arched and my cock was shoved upward another inch deeper into her mouth. Before she could move, cum began spewing from my cock. Surprised and caught off guard, she opened her lips and pulled back slightly but then instantly moved her stretched lips back around my cockhead and sucked and pumped hard until I shivered and finally collapsed. She turned away and spit out most of what I had just deposited into her sweet mouth, then moved back and engulfed my whole cockhead with her tight lips and swirled the underside of the head with sweeps of her tongue. The orgasm that was already starting to fade jumped back in intensity for awhile longer and then slid away slowly as she licked my cockhead clean.

When I was finally spent, she lifted herself off me, wiped some cum off her cheek with the back of her wrist, then got up and walked to the bathroom. I heard her fill a water glass and drink.

When she returned to the bed, I watched her intently as she came toward me. The room was dark but I could see well enough to make out her luscious and lithe little body, her small but firm tits that sat high on her chest, her long athletic legs and the dark triangle of hair above her crotch. She was an amazing sight.

She got back into bed and cuddled up next to me. I stroked her hair and her face and then lightly swept my palm across her tit. She took my soft cock in her hand and gently squeezed and massaged it for several more minutes until we both fell off to sleep.

The next morning, I woke first, got out of bed. Her eyes opened but I told her it was still early and to go back to sleep while I showered. She did.

When I came out of the shower fully dressed, shaven, and refreshed. I was walking on air. I felt like that gangly teenager I had been in high school.

When she saw me she smiled, flipped the covers off her and got up and stood next to the bed, stark naked. Whatever modesty she had before was now gone. She had a tad of exhibitionist in her.

"I'm going to take a shower. Why don't you get us some breakfast?" she said as she let me stare at her nude body.

She paused a few more seconds and let me drink her in and then casually walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

"Fuck,"

When I returned with some hot coffee and Dunkin Donuts from across the street, she was dressed in her same old dirty clothes, and was brushing her wet hair. She didn't eat more than a few bites of the donut, but drank the coffee down.