Trucker's Luck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry. I probably smell pretty bad in these clothes. I've been wearing them all week."

"Yeah, you do," I joked. "No, seriously, not at all. All I can smell is shampoo. You look and smell great to me." I paused staring at her." You sure are pretty."

She smiled at me in the mirror, put her brush in her backpack and got ready to leave. I went to grab my day case and toiletry bag, but stopped and turned around to face her.

I put a hand on each of her shoulders and pulled her closer. I kissed her gently on the forehead.

"Listen Lisa. Before I drive you to the Greyhound, I want to say how much I enjoyed meeting you and getting to know you. I especially enjoyed last night."

"Last night was fun for me, too."

I hugged her and we held each other close for a few seconds. My cock stirred. I hoped she didn't' notice but she did.

"I guess you ARE going to miss me, you horny old bastard"

I laughed.

"Yep. I don't think I will ever meet anyone like you ever again. I won't forget you," I said with a note of schmaltz and exaggerated emotion. My eyes were moist from allergies not emotion, but she looked up at me kindly with her pretty green eyes and smiled slightly.

"You'll forget about me by next week. You probably have a girl in every city."

"Yeah right! An old fat trucker like me? Yeah right. I'm a real stud."

"Well maybe you're not a Hollywood type, but you are nice to talk to and a pretty decent lover."

"No you're the amazing one," I sad sincerely. "This has been a once in a lifetime thing for me. I'll never forget it."

"Maybe," but let's make doubly sure."

"Huh?" I stammered.

Gradually I felt her slip lower in my embrace. Lower and lower until she was kneeling in front of me. She looked up at me with her beautiful doe eyes, and grasped my belt from under the roll of fat of my admittedly-oversized belly.

She pulled open the belt buckle and undid the button before slowly unzipping it all the way down. I couldn't believe it was happening. I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. By the time she reached inside the slit in the front of my boxers, I was already hardening. She fished it out and began giving me a handjob until I was fully erect. Then she went down on me.

I wish I could say I lasted a long time but I didn't. I did last longer than the night before, but I was so aroused, I was peaking within a matter of minutes. This time she didn't pull away. My knees began to buckle and I almost fell backward as I came in huge waves of pleasure and spurting semen. She wrapped her lips around the head of my cock and held it just behind her lips while I pumped it all over her tongue. This time she swallowed it all. I almost passed out it was so intense. In fact, after I peaked, I did sit down on the bed to recover for a minute or two while she rinsed her mouth out in the bathroom sink.

"Thank you. That was fucking amazing." I told her.

"You're welcome," she said with a smile. "I didn't know old guys had so much semen in them."

"That was a lot?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. That felt like a cup full. I've given my boyfriends lots of blowjobs. I like doing it, and I'm not crazy about the aftertaste so I'm more of a spitter than a swallower. But my last boyfriend loved it when I pumped him and then swallowed it like I just did to you. He loved it. He'd go crazy and beg for another one. But I only did it for him on special occasions or when I was in an especially aroused mood, you know?"

I just nodded. I felt complimented that she obviously felt I was somehow special.

"I did it for you because I like you. Sort of my way of saying thanks."

Even though I raped you? I was thinking. "Damn" was all I could say.

Back in the truck we talked nonstop about sex. We discussed our favorite things, favorite positions, etc. I just kept thinking I wished I was 15 years younger and 40 pounds lighter.

I drove her to the Greyhound and pulled the rig in a large lot where the extra busses were parked. "I guess I'll leave you here. Sorry you have to walk a distance but this is as close as I can get to the terminal with this rig."

"It's ok. Really. Thanks again."

"No. Thank YOU. It was the best week of my life, capped off by what you did just a little while ago."

She smiled and looked down at the floor. "You liked that, huh?"

"Fuck yeah, it was amazing. It was so good I'm still hard."

"Really? That's pretty studly for an old fart like you."

She leaned over to kiss me goodbye and we kissed on the lips for the first time. As she pulled away, she reached down and gave my cock a quick squeeze.

"You weren't kidding; you really are hard down there. Did I do that to you?"

"Yeah. All that talk about sex just now, and thinking about the best blowjob ever, yeah, of course. . ."

She smiled at me wickedly and said, "well how 'bout one last one for the road?"

Next thing I knew she had unzipped my fly and her head was bouncing up and down on my swollen cock. I think she expected me to cum quickly again but this time I relished every smack of her tight lips and every hard pump of her fist on my shaft. My orgasm began building gradually until my cock was almost in pain from her rough and vigorous sucking and pumping. It felt like she was trying to pull the cum up out of me with her hand while her mouth acted like a vacuum. Finally when I could stand it no longer, I erupted. She sucked and swallowed most of it but some of my cum and her saliva dribbled onto the front of my pants leaving a wet spot.

She sat up, wiped her mouth on the back of her wrist and asked for a tissue. She spat a mouthful of cum and saliva into the Kleenex and dropped it on the floor.

"Gotta go. See ya."

"Thank you" was all I could manage to say. I sat limp in my seat and watched her cross the parking lot and disappear behind some parked coaches