All Comments on 'Truckers Tease'

by interstatenympho

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it!

WOW! I wish my wife would be a little adventurous like yourself. Would love to see a pic of you posted on your biography so that we could admire your naughty side. Great story. Hope there is more to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I70

My ex was very much the same on I70 in MD. She loved to show her tits to truckers. I didn't mind, because after a bit she'd make me do her in a rest stop. It was always quick hit because of other cars coming by but we'd manage. She was so hot from the trucker's view that it would only take a minute to get heroff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I 70 near Indy

My wife loved to show off for the truckers on I 70 near Indy. She would always get completly naked, put her feet on the dash, turn the adjustable map light on her and play with herself using her fingers and an occasional toy. We would both get so hot that we would pull into a rest stop to releive our tension. Sometimes a truck or two would follow us into the parking lot and if they were brave enough to approach our car, she might let them open her door and play a little bit. I watched a number of times as she climbed into a sleeper and fucked a young good looking driver. One night, that I'll never forget, she was pretty drunk and a young driver pulled in with one of those sleepers that look like half a house. He talked her into a guided tour of his quarters with he and two other drivers. We were there for 4 or 5 hours and I got some great video of her with 3 guys.

lonewolfhuntinglonewolfhuntingabout 13 years ago
Great adventure!

Loved the story - would have been better if it included pictures!!! LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous