True Friendship

Story Info
Oriental wife lets male friend experience her gifts.
4.7k words
4.39
124.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Steve_x
Steve_x
5 Followers

Another erotic adventure in the Jessica saga

By her husband Steve Justdoitagain@hotmail.com

Preamble

Jessica was taking college classes in architecture. Jack, one of her classmates had a crush on her and was always teasing her. He would touch her arm, or her hand or shoulder, every chance he could and was continually passing her notes saying what a sexy body she had and how incredibly beautiful she was. When the semester first started Jack had asked her to go out with him every day for a week. Jessica had always turned him down for a date, but Jack did manage to convince her to study with him. The two of them would go to the library after class and study for several hours. Jack never let up and continued to flirt with Jessica and compliment her. At the conclusion of each study session he would ask Jessica for a hug, which always turned into a barely concealed grope. Eventually all three of us became pretty good friends. Jack always told me how sexy he though Jessica was and how he wished he could find a girl just like her.

The Club

Jessica, Jack and myself had gone to a club. The two of them had just passed their final exam and we were all celebrating. Jessica was wearing a white tube top and a blue jean skirt. The club wasn't very busy and she was taking turn dancing with Jack and myself. We were all having a real good time dancing and drinking. It was obvious, and quite inevitable, but Jack couldn't keep his eyes of off Jessica's body. To make matters worse Jessica was a little tipsy and was purposely teasing Jack with her body. As they danced she would rub her body against his and kept pushing her breast into him.

After a while we began shooting pool. As we played Jessica got even worse. Every time Jack would try and make a shot she would slide up next to him and touch his neck or rub his back. Once she even bent over in front of the pocket Jack was aiming at, knowing he would look at her breast instead of concentrating on his shot. Of course he missed his shot, but who could blame him. He just took it in stride and said, "Damn, I wish I had a girlfriend with a body like that." Jessica was pretty lit by this time and really turned the teasing into high gear. She started running her hands over her body and asked Jack what he would do with a girlfriend with a body like hers. Jack laughed and said, "I think you can guess". Jessica reached over and grabbed Jacks belt pulling him toward her. As their bodies met Jessica stated, "I don't think you know what to do with a body like mine". Jack looked over at me then wrapped his arms around Jessica and asked her if she wanted to find out. Jessica just laughed and pulled away.

There weren't a whole lot of customers in the club and they began closing early. We all decided the night was still young and agreed to return to our house and continue the party. Jack had drunk to much to drive so the three of us jumped into my truck for the ride home. Jessica was sitting in the middle and was having a hilarious time teasing Jack. She would run her hands suggestively over her legs and pull her skirt up higher and higher. She had a really devious dirty little smirk on her face and asked Jack if he thought her legs were sexy enough. Jack was having a hard time breathing being that close to Jessica and I caught him trying to look at Jessica's breast out of the corner of his eyes several times. To his credit he managed to stammer out, "You know I do" and reached out and tried to touch Jessica's legs. Jessica turned on her evil grin and slapped his hand away saying, "I don't think you would know what to do if I let you". Jessica slid over in the seat real close to me and started rubbing my crotch through my pants. She pressed her breast into my body and said, "Steve knows what to do with a body like mine. Don't you Baby"? I replied, "Yes I do" and ran my hand up the inside of Jessica's leg and began massaging her clit. Jessica started kissing my neck and moaning how good it felt. After a minute or so we reached the house and pulled into the drive. Jessica looked over at Jack and said, "See, I told you, here is somebody who knows how to take care of a hot body like mine. Maybe you should take some lessons".

Inside the house Jack and myself sat down and Jessica announced she was going to change her clothes and get a bottle of So-Ju.

For those of you are un-initiated to the ways of So-Ju, let me give you a crash course. So-Ju is Korean liquor made from sweet potatoes. It's the kind of drink that will sneak up on you and leave you lying on the floor without any warning. Well I degress.

When Jessica returned she was wearing a long black tube top dragon printed dress. It had a slit at both hips from the ground up to mid thigh. She was still wearing the high heals and I got a hard on as soon as I saw her. Jessica was making a big show out of being the perfect oriental host and bowing low in front of each of us as she poured the So-Ju into tiny glasses. I heard Jack gasp as she bent low in front of him giggling in her slightly intoxicated state. I could tell she was purposely teasing Jack and from the look of Jacks face it was obvious she had succeeded in making the crotch of his pants a bit tighter on him. After Jessica finished pouring we all drank a quick shot and I got up and turned on the stereo as Jessica refilled the glasses. Jessica was feeling really loose and began slowly moving her hips in time with the music. She began dancing around in front of us, moving her hips up and down like she was engaged in some private sexual encounter.

As she danced she began pulling the black material of the dress up higher and higher until the thin material of her panties was clearly visible. As she gyrated in a slow seductive circle she pulled the split in the side of the dress to one side and turned around revealing her thong riding high in the crack of her perfect ass. She turned back around and let the dress fall back loosely at her side and slowly moved her hands over her breast. She then began sliding the top of the dress down over her breast, lower and lower, revealing more and more of her beautiful tits. Just before she pulled it down over her nipples she stopped dancing and announced she was tired. I could see she was pretty drunk from the evening's activity and told her to sit in front of me and I would give her a back rub. Jessica sat down on the floor in front of me crossing her legs in a very sexy motion. I began rubbing her shoulders, sliding my fingers along the tight muscles of her body.

Jack watched with apt attention as I slowly ran my fingers up and down her arms, across her shoulders and down her front. Jessica slowly relaxed at my touch and pressed back into my arms. Jack had a look on his face that I can only describe as pure lust as I slipped my fingers beneath the material of the dress and began massaging Jessica's breast. Jessica softly moaned as I ran my fingers over her nipples. At this point Jack was beside himself with sexual desire and began rubbing the crotch of his pants. Jessica was still oblivious to everything around her and announced that she needed another drink. I told her I would get one and Jack of course volunteered to continue the back rub.

As Jack slipped behind Jessica she slowly rolled her eyes back at him and whispered "Are you sure you know what to do?" I was only gone for a few minutes thinking while I was up I would get a drink for all of us, but when I returned Jessica was sitting on the couch in between Jack legs laying all the way back against his body. Jacks hands were completely inside Jessica's top and I could see him groping her breast underneath the material. Jessica must have liked what he was doing because her eyes were still closed and she was softly moaning every time Jack would brush against her nipples.

Unfortunately as soon as Jack realized I had returned he jerked his hands out of Jessica's top and began rubbing her back like that was all he had ever done. I don't know who he thought he was fooling. Jessica opened her eyes and looked at me. I could tell she was really drunk as she rolled her eyes back at Jack and seemed surprised that it was him and not me rubbing her back. Jessica motioned for me to come to her. I though she just wanted her drink so I handed it to her. She downed it on one swallow and said that's not what I need, pulling me towards her. As soon as I did she threw herself at me and began wildly kissing me. Jack was still rubbing her back as she pulled my head down to her breast. Jessica started rubbing the crotch of my pants, telling me how horny she was. Jack didn't know what to do and just kept rubbing her shoulders with his mouth hanging open in amazement. I asked Jessica "What about Jack?" Jessica moaned "I don't care", and puled his hands down off her shoulders back to her breast. She then pushed her hand inside my pants and grabbed my cock. I slipped my hands up the side of her skirt and slowly pulled her panties down past her knees and off her ankles. Jack was kissing Jessica on the shoulders and neck as he rubbed her tits. He had a smile from ear to ear as Jessica ground her ass into his crotch. I knew that if he hadn't had one before he had a raging hard on now. Jessica opened her legs in front of me revealing her pink pussy and I quickly dove in, enjoying her sweet juice. I slowly ran my tongue along her canal. I could feel Jessica put her hand on the back of my head and push me deeper into her. I could hear her gasping as my tongue darted inside of her. The dress was now completely up around her waist, showing off her beautifully shaved pussy. I could hear her moaning and felt her cunt pushing back against my face. I looked up and saw Jack had managed to pull Jessica's top completely down. Her tits were heaving in and out with arousal as he rubbed her nipples gently between her fingers. Jessica leaned back into Jacks body and softly moaned as he continued kissing her neck.

After a few seconds of this she suddenly opened her eyes and looked at me with surprise. Her eyes rolled back into her head with astonishment and confusion as she turned her head and looked into Jacks gaze. I could tell she was really drunk as she attempted to understand what was happening.

Jessica stood up on trembling feet holding on to the couch. All she could do was look back and forth between Jack and me with a look of Shock on her face. She finally focused her drunken gaze on me and managed to stammer out "I want to be fucked." She then collapsed back down onto the couch next to Jack, laid back with her legs open and closed her eyes.

Of course who was I to argue with a beautiful Asian women begging to be fucked. The fact she was my own sweet and dear wife only made it better.

I quickly removed my pants and slipped my already rock hard cock into her cunt. Jessica parted her lips and softly moaned with desire as the point of my spear penetrated her pussy. As I slowly pumped my cock in and out of her pussy, Jessica opened her mouth and whispered "kiss me love." Jessica began pushing her pussy back against my cock as I pressed my lips to her, intertwining our tongues.

As I made love to Jessica and kissed her beautiful lips I looked over at Jack. He had taken his dick out of his pants and was ferociously jacking off as he watched my cock gently sliding in and out of her soft wet pussy.

After a few minutes of this exquisite pleasure, Jessica, who had never opened her eyes after we started to make out, whispered "Who is this?" I didn't answer her, but continued to pump my throbbing cock in and out of her cunt. I gently turned her around until I was sitting down on the couch with Jessica sitting on my lap. Jessica's began moaning loudly as my cock pushed in and out of her tight Asian pussy faster and faster. Jessica was so drunk she could barely sit up as I pumped her pussy. I started to slow down, but she demanded I continue faster and harder. Her tits were bouncing back and forth in a very erotic show as she began to push back forcing her cunt down over my cock.

At this point Jack moved in front of her and began kissing her nipples and breast. He then poured some of the baby oil into his hands and began massaging it into her breast. Jessica's tits were pushed into his grasp farther and farther as I bounced her on my lap pushing my dick deep inside of her. I don't blame him, but Jack finally was unable to contain himself any more and slipped his naked cock between Jessica's oiled breast. I have titty fucked Jessica many times and know the wonderful feeling of her soft skin sliding over my cock and knew that Jack was having an incredible experience.

Jessica must have realized something was different, because she opened her eyes and looked down at Jack fucking her tits with surprise. She looked back at me and I truly believe this was the first time she realized that we were not alone. She kept fucking me though, forcing my dick in and out of her cunt, but I could see her face changing expression as she tried to grasp what was going on in her drunken state.

Much to soon she looked up ad Jack. I could see recognition cross her face as she yelled "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" Jack quickly pulled back from her not knowing what to say. All of a sudden Jessica pushed her cunt down hard on my dick. I could feel it bottom out on the back wall of her pussy. Her eyes rolled back into her head with erotic pleasure as she felt my cock bouncing off of her. Her face instantly relaxed in her passion and she looked over at Jack and moaned " Have you been taking lessons? Have you figured out what to do with a body like mine?"

Jessica totally shocked both Jack and myself as she reached out and took his slippery cock into her palm. She resumed slowly sliding up and down on my cock as she pulled Jack closer towards her. Jessica pressed Jack's cock back between her tits and began sliding up and down on them in rhythm to our lovemaking. Jessica looked up at Jack with an innocent look on her face and asked him "Is this what you would do with a body like mine?" Jack began moaning as his cock slipped back and forth between Jessica's soft breast. Just when I though he could handle no more and was going to cum, spreading his hot load all over Jessica's tits, she stopped. She looked up at Jack with her soft oriental eyes and asked him "Do you still want a girlfriend with a body like mine?" Jack was completely overcome by the throes of pleasure and was barely able to stammer through his ecstasy "Yes, Oh Yes."

Jessica began gently kissing the end of his cock every time it came near her lips. As Jessica pressed her lips around the head of his cock she asked, "What would you do with a body like mine?" Jack seemed to forget that I was anywhere around and said "this" as he pressed his cock further between her lips. Jessica smiled as she slipped her mouth down over Jack's cock. Jack put his hands on Jessica's head moaning as she reached up and began massaging his balls. Jack's cock was now sliding over Jessica's lips, in and out of her mouth, even as I pumped her pussy with my own. Jessica began pounding my cock harder and harder as she sucked Jack off. I was in incredible ecstasy as I watched my sweet Asian wife giving our friend a blowjob while we made love.

Of course I didn't think Jessica was making love to me for one second. I realize that she was just fucking. I'm sure she just want her cunt as full as her mouth, and at the same time. Finally I could stand it no longer and had to let go filling Jessica's tight oriental pussy with my cum. Jessica screamed with pleasure as my sack unloaded inside of her splashing against the walls of her sex. She continued pounding my cock as I released into her tight pussy. My cum began running out of her and down her leg but Jessica wasn't done. She continued to expertly pump my cock until every last drop of semen had been extracted and passed through her cunt.

To make it even better, she did all this while never removing her lips from Jacks cock. As my spent tool slipped from Jessica she wrapped her hand around it and slid her fingers through our co-mingled juices. Jessica stopped sucking Jacks dick and slipped her fingers to her mouth. Jack reached down and began running his hands over Jessica's body. This was the first time he had ever been allowed to explore her and was taking full advantage of it. He ran his fingers over her ass and between her legs feeling her wet and swollen cunt, freshly fucked still holding my juice. Jack slipped his finger inside of Jessica's cunt. As he fingered her he began rubbing the palm of his hand ever her clit while his other hand continued to grope every inch of Jessica's exquisite Asian body. Jessica began bucking her hips pressing his fingers deeper inside her and moaning as he brought her to a heightened state of arousal. Jessica pushed her body into Jacks allowing him complete access to her body. As Jack ran his fingers over her breast he began kissing her neck. Jessica pulled his head to hers and pressed her lips to his mouth. I watched as his tongue parted her lips entering her mouth. Jessica was giving Jack small kisses on his lips when she let out a little giggle and asked "Do you like my pussy?" Of course Jack replied, as any red blooded American male presented with a beautiful oriental siren would do. He said "yes", as he pushed his fingers in and out of her cunt faster and faster, fucking her with his fingers. Jessica began moaning again, saying "yes, Oh it feels so good, don't stop." After a few minutes she looked up at Jack again and said with a serious voice "What would you do with a body like mine? I want to know."

Jack stopped fingering her cunt and replied "I would run my hand between your legs, spreading your pussy lips. Then I would run my mouth over your cunt, pushing my tongue deep inside your body, over and over until I tasted your sweet cum." Jessica pulled Jack's head to her mouth and said, "That sounds wonderful." She then moved her lips up to Jacks ear and I heard her say, "But what would you do if I was your girlfriend Jack?" Jack pressed his body to hers and simply replied "I would fuck you like you have never been fucked before." Jessica moved back in front of me and leaned back against me spreading her legs in front of Jack. Revealing her sloppy wet pussy still dripping with my cum. Jessica began teasing Jack saying, "Do you want to do me? Do you want to do me like this?" Jack reached out and ran his fingers along the inside of Jessica's legs. rubbing her soft sensual skin as he gazed upon her beautiful cunt. Jessica kept teasing Jack as she inserted her finger in her pussy saying, "Is this what you would do if I was you girlfriend?" Jack reached out, sliding his hand behind Jessica's body pulling her to her feet. He twisted her around and bent her over in front of me and said, "No this is what I would do if you were my girlfriend?" Jessica looked into my eyes and gasped with pleasure as she felt Jack's hard cock pressing against her pussy. She began slowly pushing back; forcing Jack's cock deeper and deeper into her swollen wet cunt. Jack must have been really deep inside her, because I could hear her gasp each time he stroked. Jessica was looking into my eyes and I moved to kiss her. Jessica began kissing my lips as widely as Jack was fucking her body. Jessica's tongue would slide deep into my mouth each time Jack pushed his cock inside of her. Jessica was moaning with pleasure and kissing my lips like she had never done before. I could feel her mouth forced against mine, harder and harder as Jack forced himself into her deepest passages. I could see her beautiful oriental breast bouncing up and down from the force of Jacks cock. I reached up and began gently massaging her nipples, rolling them back and forth between my fingertips. Jessica reached between my legs and began sliding her hand over my swollen cock, already wet with precum. Each time Jack would press his dick between the lips of her vagina she would trace her fingers over the head of my cock. Rubbing the precum into my skin.

Steve_x
Steve_x
5 Followers
12