True Friendship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack began pumping Jessica's cunt with renewed earnest. Harder and harder, forcing Jessica's breast against my chest. He began moaning about how tight Jessica's pussy was. Loudly exclaiming how he had been dreaming about her tight Asian pussy, every night since he had met her. As Jack forced his cock deep into Jessica's cunt she bent over even farther. Spreading her cunt lips farther than I had ever seen them before. I looked between her legs and could see Jack's hard cock sliding in and out of Jessica's beautiful pussy.

Jack began driving deeper and deeper completely impaling Jessica with his hard flesh. She had her lips pressed to mine and was watching me stare between her legs at Jacks cock sliding in and out of her body. Jessica asked "Do you like what you see?" I replied that "I loves watching her being pleasured by someone else." Jessica began softly moaning in my ear. She was still kissing my lips and I could feel the tension building inside of her body. Jessica whispered in my ear "Ohhh, Jacks cock feels so good in me. I can feel his cock pushing inside me. It feels so big inside me. I love being fucked. Ohhhh, AHHHHH, I can feel his cock filling my pussy, Ohh, Honey, yes, YES." Jack was now fucking Jessica's pussy as hard and fast as he could. I could still see his dick pushing into Jessica's beautiful swollen wet pussy. Jessica began moaning and screaming very loud. "Fuck me baby, OHHHH, fuck me hard." Jessica's legs were now completely open in front of Jack with her head bent over in my lap. Her ass was straight up in the air as Jack pounded her Asian cunt. Jessica stopped jerking on my cock with her hand and wrapped her lips around it. She slid her mouth up and down over my cock in time with Jack pumping her pussy. I could feel her lips tremble on my shaft as she moaned from the deep penetration her pussy was receiving.

Jessica reached up between her legs and started massaging Jack's balls. Exclaiming how tight with cum they were, obviously proud that she was the reason for their present condition. Jack announced that he was going to cum. Jessica instantly forced her ass back against Jack, forcing her pussy down over Jack's cock. Fucking him faster and faster, Jessica was now fucking Jack forcing his dick as deep inside of her as she could get it. I could see her body begin shaking and could feel her mouth vibrating over my cock. Jessica began screaming I'm cumming, OHHHH YEAAAs, Fuuuuck me." I could feel my own cum building inside of me as I heard Jack announce his impending explosion. Jack continued pumping Jessica's pussy, pulling out at the last minute, showering her body with his sticky load. The sight of so much cum covering my sweet little Asian wife was to much for me to handle and my cock exploded showering Jessica's face and tits with my warm liquid. Her body was still shaking with her orgasm and pleasure as she went limp against Jack. We gently lowered her to the floor and gazed upon her beautiful cum covered Asian body. Jessica was still softly moaning and I could see her pussy lips slightly tightening and releasing as if they were still fucking some ghost like cock. Jessica had milky white cum in her hair and running across her face in small streams. Large rivers of cum were dripping across her chest, Slowly spreading over her chest and filling a lake between her nipples. Her left breast was covered in thick splatters of white cum, covering a hickey that jack had left their much earlier. My gaze followed the slippery trail of cum down her stomach and between her legs feasting my eyes on her beautiful shaved pussy, slightly red and swollen from fucking. A trail of Jack's cum was leaking from her pussy down across her leg. Jessica's pussy was so beautiful, still spread open from Jack's cock. Coated with a mixture of their combined lust. I knew Jacks cock must have felt wonderful as he slid it inside her silky hole. Fucking her pussy, pushing deeper and deeper into her sex.

I went and got a warm wash cloth and began gently cleaning Jessica's cum covered body. She looked up and smiled at me with a look of pure love as the cloth rubbed across her pointed breast. She moaned as the soft cloth rubbed across the tender skin of her stomach and down between her legs. As the warm cloth ran over her pussy she reached up and began tracing her fingers over my body. Jack watched our loving interaction with jealousy as I finished cleaning her exotic body. Jack looked at me and leaned over to Jessica as I nodded at him. He reached down and gently picked her tired naked body up in his arms and carried her toward the bedroom. As he carefully lowered her to the mattress, Jessica pressed her lips to his and whispered "I guess you do know what to do with a body like mine!" We were all spent from the night's activity and Jack and I laid down on either side of Jessica. Jack gently rubbing Jessica's back. As she kissed me good night she softly whispered in my ear "Isn't this how this all got started?"

THE END

12