True Love Moves From Online

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol gave a little jump as the portions of the toy in her pussy and ass came to life. It felt different having two vibrating parts going at once. Soon she felt Judy start to slowly move the toy in and out. Each movement out was followed by a little deeper penetration in. Soon the toy was in as far as it could go. Steadily, Judy increased the speed of her moving the toy. Carol moved her body in rhythm with Judy's actions. "It....feels......wonderful," Carol panted.

Judy took her free hand and found Carol's clit. She lightly touched it, as she continued to pump the toy in and out of Carol's pussy and ass. "Oh yes, oh yes," was all Carol could manage. Judy was amazed at how hard Carol's clit felt. She applied more pressure, and started rubbing it faster. The wetness from Carol's pussy made it easy to glide over the engorged clit. By the sounds of Carol's moans, and the rapid breathing, Judy knew she was close.

Carol felt like her all of her insides were vibrating. There was no in or out, just the sensation of vibration filling her. The fact that her clit was being rubbed too was just icing on the cake. Carol could feel the orgasm building, and it felt like another level was being reached. In seconds, it rolled over her. Her entire body consumed with the pleasure of the orgasm. She could not speak, only a groan escaped her lips, and she let the moment carry her away.

Judy watched Carol cum, and it was a sight she would never forget. The closing of the eyes, the two of them moving together, and the moan that summed up the intensity of the moment, were forever etched in her mind. Carol sagged to the couch as Julie removed the toy. She was panting as if she had run a marathon. "So good," she managed," Love you."

Judy gave Carol a hug and sat beside the best thing to happen to her in a long time. They held hands and sat in silence for a short time. "You know my motor is still running," Judy said. She looked at the strap on that was laying on the floor beside the couch. "I think I know something that might help it really purr."

Carol followed Judy's gaze to the strap-on. She had never even dreamed of using one. She wasn't even sure how to put it on, but picked it up. Judy helped her put it on, and said, "Now here is how I want you to use it. First, my pussy and then my ass I think I am wet enough thanks to you to have it in my ass without lube."

Judy moved over towards the bed. She leaned over and supported herself by placing her hands on the bed. Looking over her shoulder, she saw that Carol would be able to enter her in that position. She watched as Carol moved towards her. Carol placed the tip of the strap-on in her pussy. Judy moved back to meet it, and it slid in the full length. "Now that hits the spot," she hissed.

Carol began thrust her hips. She soon heard the wetness of Judy's pussy as she moved it in and out. She was amazed at how wet the toy had become. "Now my ass," commanded Judy. Carol pulled all the way out of her new lover, and slowly inserted it into Judy's waiting ass. Carefully, she advanced the toy in. Judy let out a low moan, and again pushed against it to help slide it in.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good," Judy said. Carol slowly moved the toy in and out of the tight opening. Judy started rubbing her clit as she felt the toy work her ass. She looked back and smiled at Carol, and continued rubbing her hard clit. Faster and faster she felt the strap on enter. She matched the rhythm of the strap on with her fingers on her clit. Soon she felt the building of the orgasm, and she lost herself in the pleasure that was rushing at her in waves.

Carol watched Judy cum. She was so completely taken with how lovely Judy looked as she achieved climax. Eyes half open, a low moan, and her whole body becoming rigid. Time stood still as Carol watched what they had spent the last few minutes working towards finally happen.

Together they collapsed on the couch. They did not speak for a few minutes. Instead, they held each other as though someone would come through the door and take them away from each other.. "That was fantastic sweetheart," Judy said. "Where have you been all of my life?"

"Waiting for you to come into mine," Carol answered with tears in her eyes.

They kissed gently knowing that they still had two days together, and already dreaded the fact that it would go way too fast. For now they would take what they had found, and worry about tomorrow when it came.

12