True Meaning Of Sacrifice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S-Des
S-Des
3,046 Followers

Tonight she was going to meet with three managers who worked at the division Ryan was trying to be promoted to. They were flying in and would meet her at a hotel near the airport. She had met two of them before individually, but this was her first threesome since the disaster with Bill, John and Paul. Ryan believed with their influence among upper management, this could insure his promotion.

Her husband watched her leaving work and knew he had been right. She had changed since she left home that morning and was dressed like the kind of bimbo he used to go out with when he was a musician. It made him sick to his stomach but if he was going to lose his wife, it wouldn't be without a fight. At the same time, he wasn't going to let her make a fool out of him, at least no more than she had already.

He followed her to an upscale hotel near the airport. He stayed a safe distance behind as she entered the lobby and went to the bar. Once inside she sat down and had a drink. He couldn't help noticing she looked sad. Something wasn't right but for the life of him he couldn't figure out what it was. She had been acting so strangely, could an affair really be all that this was?

Mike looked at the floor as he thought about their first time together and how she could have possibly changed so much...

... After Michelle had finished giving him the most incredible oral sex that he could remember, Mike held her close and relaxed. They leisurely kissed for a few minutes while catching their breath before Mikki asked, "Now how long before we can make love? I really need you inside of me."

Mike laughed, "Obviously you have a lot to learn about how men behave after five months of foreplay. Here, maybe this will give you a clue."

He turned her to her back and moved his firm prick to her soft, wet pussy. "Now let's see what else you've learned." As he entered her, he was nervous. She was so tight, he didn't want to hurt her. He took his time working all the way in. When their pelvises finally met, he paused to give her time to adjust. He was surprised to see a tear in her eye and was afraid he had gone too fast.

"Mikki, are you OK?"

She answered softly, "I just need a second...Mike...Do you love me?"

"Michelle" he groaned, "You know I love you. You are the most important person in my life."

Mike couldn't figure out what she was really asking. He settled for kissing her on her face and neck while brushing her beautiful hair back with one hand.

"Michelle, do you want me to stop?"

She looked at him with surprise...and something else. "You would do that?"

"If you need more time, we can wait until you're ready." He started to pull out when she caught his arm.

"No...please...make love to me." She looked at him pleadingly.

It didn't escape his attention that she didn't asked to get fucked, but to make love. It was obvious that the wildcat of a few minutes ago wasn't as confident as she seemed. He wasn't sure what had changed, but he wanted her to understand that he was more worried about what she was feeling than himself.

Mike had slept with a number of women in his life. He took pride in being regarded as a good lover. He paid close attention to pick up what women liked and had used it to his advantage often. This time it was more important to him than that.

He looked deeply into her eyes and began moving his hips. He never looked away as he used one arm to prop himself up slightly and the other hand to run between them exploring her face, breasts, stomach and finally settled on her clit. He rubbed her softly in small circles while continuing to rotate his hips.

He slipped his hand under her, massaging one side of her ass, then ran the hand down to her knee. He softly made circles behind her knee while never stopping the rhythm inside of her and never looking away from those beautiful eyes.

They kissed hungrily and he tried changing up his stroke, faster...slower...deeper...shallower, twisting, searching for what she responded to the most. He pulled all the way out, leaving just the tip of his cock barely touching her lips, almost falling out. Then in one smooth push, he sank all the way inside her again. Suddenly she moaned loudly, deeper than before.

Mike smiled because he had found what he was looking for. He repeated the motion several times as beads of sweat began showing on her forehead. He stopped and pulled all the way out, ignoring her moan of protest. He pulled her up as he laid down, moving her on top of him.

Michelle wasn't sure what he was doing. He had her on the edge of cumming, then maddeningly stopped. Now he wanted her to take over. She wasn't used to this. She wasn't that experienced, and most of the time her two previous lovers had preferred taking charge.

By this time she was incredibly turned on, so she stopped worrying about what was going on and began to enjoy herself. She took his cock in her hand and moved it slowly back and forth across her pussy. She could feel the wonderful sensation building again as he slipped back inside her. She moved slowly down until she felt her pelvis meet his again. He took her hands and moved them to her breasts and gently urged her to massage them. Then moving his hands to her hips, he began thrusting upward.

After letting her build another head of steam, he sat up suddenly, taking her right nipple into his mouth. He sucked hard, then moved to the left breast. She moved her hands to his shoulders for leverage as she began moving harder against him, moving toward the building orgasm. Again he denied her by spinning her back underneath him. She groaned in frustration, needing desperately to feel the release.

He teased her, "Are you ready yet?"

"Please Mike, make me cum. Hurry, I can't wait anymore." She could never remember begging like that before, but he had her on fire and she couldn't take it.

Her breathing was ragged and the sweat poured off her now. As he began fucking her harder, he could hear the wet sounds his prick made as it slid into her. He was doing everything possible to hang on longer, but she was so warm and wet, there was no way to keep this going. All he wanted was to make her cum first.

He began kissing her, his tongue dancing with hers as he returned his free hand to her clit, using his thumb to massage it over and over. She began shaking again like before and he knew she was close. He then moved his face so they were cheek to cheek and whispered into her ear "Please cum for me Mikki. I want you to cum so badly. Please trust me, relax, let it happen." No one had talked to her like that during sex before. It was comforting, arousing and...

"Oh Mike, I'm cumming, oh please don't stop. Right there!" She made a noise somewhere between a scream and a moan, then began bucking against him hard. He thrust all the way inside her and held himself there He had to move his hand under her to keep her close. It felt like it went on forever and triggered his own release. He came deep inside her and it felt perfect, different from any other woman he had been with...

That memory had always been so important to him. From that night on, they had an amazing sex life that Mike had always assumed she found as fulfilling as he did. He treasured how innocent she seemed and the way it made him feel secure in their marriage. Now, as he watched the way she was acting, he wondered if he had been wrong the whole time.

Three men came into the bar together and Mike noticed they were checking out the scene. He thought that they were probably in town for the weekend and looking to get laid. They went straight over to Michelle and sat down around her. Mike waited for the rejection that he had seen her perform flawlessly, so many times in the past. But it didn't come. One of the men put his hand on her bare thigh, another touched her back and the third leaned forward to kiss her on the lips.

She got up and they led her out of the room. Mike followed on wobbly legs. The four went into an elevator and then up. He waited, seeing where it stopped, then sprinted to the nearest vacant one and punched the same floor. As the elevator moved upwards, he tried to think of any possible scenario that would allow this to be a horrible misunderstanding. An affair would have been horrible and probably ended his marriage, but three men?

When the elevator door opened, he thought he had lost them but saw a movement down the hall to his left. He ran as quietly as he could, looked down a second hallway and could see them about 20 feet away entering a room. He approached the door and listened for several minutes until he heard moaning and the unmistakable voice of his wife saying, "You're so big, please fuck me!"

With his worst fears confirmed, Mike turned and walked to the elevator, then out into the night. Thoughts of fighting for his wife were completely dismissed. There was nothing to fight for.

S-Des
S-Des
3,046 Followers