All Comments on 'True Nature'

by DarkerAngels

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Omg!

Yes... that just kept drawing me in further... like that anal plug!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

True nature is such a fitting title.

The girl that inspired this story is a verry lucky girl.

Hmm..let my guess young, blonde, tattos.

I bet you two make a great couple.

And, as greatl as this story is, I bet the relationship the two of you share is even more magical. =)

keairankeairanabout 14 years ago
truly magnificent

Your writing, while a little off in places, was great, your descriptions of the emotions of both sides of the leash seemed spot on, and your overarching theme was continuous. Great job, and I look forward to seeing more by you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loss and Found

I couldn't stop reading this story. The symbolism, the magic of the verbage and the descriptions of the growing transformation were impossibly beautiful. I feel, after reading, that I have an idea of the loss and sacrifice and pain she felt, and that I have an opportunity for redemption in finding new ways to express myself in totally selfless endeavors. Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

This story is amazing.

redbirdStarlightredbirdStarlightabout 14 years ago
More Please?

This was amazing! I loved it! You have to write more! I'd love to see them actually fall in love, and to have like.. tender moments, romantic and such, while all the BDSM stuff is all mixed in. Please write more! This is fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
story of the decade

cant wait for the next instalment,,,you need like really need to write more. Lock yourself away, dont answer the door or phone...just write.

Awesome story, that stays true to itself from start to finish. some brilliant touches/detail throughout..personal fav's included the statue of pissing angles, the group orgasim and Mindys self bondage waiting for her mistress and the journey to the manor house.

Cant praise it or you enough,,,meet you on the lake!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
MORE DAMNIT MORE

That story gripped me from begining to end. I cannot wait to find out what happens with Mindy & Bernadette next. You have to keep writting. MORE MORE MORE

SeductionLoverSeductionLoveralmost 14 years ago
Real Potential

Gave the story a 4, would have been a 5 but for typographical and grammatical problems (e.g. "would of"). Going forward, there are three themes: Mindy's training, her relationship with Bernadette, the rivalry with Mikeda. I agree with the comment from redbird(?) and would prefer the emphasis on their relationship, perhaps tenderness there, even some acts of submission by Bernadette here and there; all within the context of Mindy's training in the various disciplines. Rivalry with Mikeda could lurk in the background for future development. Also, would like to see you tackle another story of a developing D/s relationship just between two women like B and M without all the slave network. A growing relationship involving some seduction at the outset and then a mixture of tenderness and discipline as the D/s relationship develops. Thank you for the creativity and effort you put into this story.

hannabi19hannabi19over 11 years ago
unbelievable hot

i just adored that story. so rich in detail. so hot. it got me all wet. would love to be taken and seduced like that......hope there will be more like that!!!!

hanna bi 19

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pure Bliss

The imagery and detail that went into this is astonishing. It had a wonderful plot and great character developments. I find no fault with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Outstanding

Just fantastic - I cant imagine how you had the energy to write such an epic. Thank you! It demonstrates such a deep understanding of the intimacy and passion in the D/s lifestyle.

Monica

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Simply Amazing!

Your story drew me into the world of sheer dominance. Oh to be M through every step she took for her future. Please pleaseeee write another portion of this. You truly need to let us find out what happens between the two Dominants. I feel M would be kidnapped ,and taken to another country to be missed for years by her one true Mistress, then finally returned in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Riveting, fascinating

Couldn't stop reading and hoping it would not end and looking for more pages to turn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

amazing story well done. Now continue with very close detail of each of the training rooms. Please use display and measurements and harness of the slaves.

Thank you and well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
mmmmm amazing

I , like everyone can't wait for more, such an amazing story !!!!!!!!!

I, like mindy experienced my first time with someone older who loved to be in control.

I've been branded for life, in that I dream of being a woman's pet, with or without her husband

anxiously awaiting more

les_carrie@yahoo.com

GillianBxGillianBxabout 4 years ago
Therapeutic?

I don't know what to make of this story since it must have been a marathon effort to write it. Pure speculation on my part is that it could have been in some way therapeutic and the answer lies in the very last line. An interesting little puzzle M after a very long read.

KaripetKaripetabout 4 years ago

A fun read for sure. I would focus on their personal relationship and her training. I wouldn't try and force an entire subplot with Mikeda. I might drop hints about the African Mistress's possible revenge plans but then make that a separate story.

Great job and a wonderful plot.

Karipet

SlavetomymistressSlavetomymistressover 3 years ago
Well written, enthralling, and surely a labour of love

Well written, enthralling, and surely a labour of love. I pray Darker Angel got as much pleasure out of writing this as I did reading! Let us hope that this is one of many submissions to come. Perhaps Mistress Darker Angel and her Slavegirl/Lover M may like to take a diversion training a boy to reach his true nature as a subservient to his superiors? One can only hope.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous