All Comments on 'Truly Irresistible'

by SecondCircle

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Naughty but nice!

Nicely written and eminently plausible, this all came together nicely in the telling. I enjoyed reading it and will have a look at your other work now, Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brilliant

Well written, good grammar, very readable and a good old fashioned happy ending. Definitely worth 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Read

Glad I went back to the start and read all the chapters. I prefer a story where there is a possibility of truth and you did that very well.

reader1000reader1000about 10 years ago
powerful story

Pulled one way, pushed the other. Tension is good. Picky, but 'taut' fabric, not 'taught'. The problem with spell check is it lets you use the wrong word properly spelled. And all 3 chapters hold together and build together. A followup to this would be nice.

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 10 years ago
Well I really liked the story, but .....

I wish them getting together was more gradual, ONLY because I want the story to NOT end! LOVED THE STORY!

I want a Sarah!

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
an image I cannot reconcile

"she had climbed into my lap without her panties and rode me like a stallion"

????

strap on? or is the stallion a tranny?

lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Link all three

-Make them chapters 1-3 instead of making us look aound and then put them in sequence.

-Further chapters would be nice also...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing!!!

Wow. That was well done. The spellberrors and fragments for me added to the realism of a guy overwhelmed by raw passion recounting an incredible and verycfucking sexy story.

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 9 years ago
Sweetness...

This was the first of your stories that I have ever read and I picked one that ultimately appealed to my kinks very well. It was superbly written and held me until the end. It was sweet and a little bit funny. Luffed it, much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Omg!!!! I'm slowly making my way through all of your stories and you're such a good writer it's amazing! This was so naughty and sweet, you know how to tug onto a girls heartstrings really well. You'll probably laugh when you read this but, you've got a gentleness to your writing. A natural humility? I'm sorry if I'm not making any sense to you with what I'm trying to say. Beautiful ending but again, I could always use a sequel! xoxo - Kay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
:)

I really enjoyed reading this series. It had a good bit of everything. Right now, I want more from this series but don't know what I would want from it - just addicted I suppose XD. Can't wait to read everything else you have written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just

Just a wonderful story and series. Kind of hate to see it end here. Oh well, 5 Stars from this old man. Your a great story teller, and I hope you continue for many years.

MarshallaMarshallaover 6 years ago
Well, it obviously came from somewhere ...,

... and it worked out for all concerned.

You can't help who you're attracted to, or fall in love with.

I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Loved it❤️❤️ Sexy as sin w a hea, how can u go wrong?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just a beautiful story

Superbly written. The best I have ever read in this category. Wow wee !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the whole thing, glad they ended up together. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSecondCircle@SecondCircle
813 Followers
"If you walk about the city long enough, you might glimpse a man, a cloaked man who strays from the typical path. You might fancy him an illusion or a trick of the eye. But whatever his form, he's there. Were you close enough to discern, you'd find that he is without a face. E...