Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian still had the look of shock written across his face while tears brimmed his eyes, threatening to spill over onto his pink cheeks. He came to the horrible realization to what he had just done, who he had done it with, and what, he had been saving to give to someone special, he gave away. Thoughts of guilt, shame and fury flooded his head as he dazedly tried to collect his clothing and attempting to put them on.

'How the fuck could I had not seen it before? I was just a quick fuck. What the fuck is wrong with me!? I feel like throwing up .Oh shit, better yet, I feel like dying. I need to get out of here; I need to get the fuck out of here. I'll leave. Yup, just get the fuck outta here! I'll tell Maya to stay and enjoy herself. And I'll go. I won't come back, this is too humiliating. I can't let him see my face again. Why am I so naive? I'm such a joke, a flat out idiot. Ugh, I'm worthless.' Ian thought as he quickly dressed himself then hesitantly leaving Nelson's room to go find Maya.

She was easy to find, and he walked up to her, leading her away from the small group of friends she was talking to after excusing them. "Hey Ian. Where were you?" She asked rubbing his arm.

"Oh. I was sick so-." His focus was deteriorated by Nelson popping out of nowhere and stood next to them. "S-so I should go h-home."

"Not gonna stick around?" Nelson said, looking smug.

"Shut up Nelson," Maya spat, "Go screw a whore or something." Nelson chuckled coldly in Ian's direction and walked away.

"Anyways Maya I'm gonna leave. I want you to enjoy the rest of your night though. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Are you sure honey?"

"Yeah, I'll see you later." After giving his car keys to her, Ian walked briskly out of the house to avoid running into anyone, especially Nelson.

Tears streamed down his cheeks as he filtered through all of Nelson's words that night.

'"You look so...cute."' "Sure, cute enough to fuck right?" He asked as if talking to Nelson.

'"You make me lean towards men more than the ladies."' "You're the king of pick-up lines aren't you!?"

'"I'm not toying with you."' "Fucking liar!"

'"But most of all, I really like your ass."' "I should've known that's all you fuckin' wanted!"

'"My heart is crazy for you."' "Yeah right!"

'"Do you trust me?"' "Why? Why did I even trust you!?"

Ian collapses on some one's front lawn and hugs his knees to his chest. "Crazy about me? What a joke! Why couldn't I see it? I knew what you were, what you had done, and I didn't see it coming right at me. Someone finally takes an interest in me and what do I do? Put down my guard and open legs." Ian starts sobbing. "I'm the fucking joke!" Ian cries a while longer on the lawn then eventually picks himself up and continues in the direction of his home.

On the way he takes a detour to a park and sits on the swings. "That was my virginity. That innocence that I promised myself to give to someone I treasured, and treasured me. Gone. Vanished. Why? Because I'm pathetic." Ian hung his head in shame. He was tired, emotionally, and physically.

But little did Ian know, there was someone across the park, at the top of the big slide. The stranger was watching him. The person was hidden by the darkness casted over that part of the park. "Funny, I came out for some fresh air, and look what I find. A cutie." The creature whispered to himself with chuckle.

Ian looked up to the crescent moon and closed his eyes. "I wish I could just disappear." He let go of the swing and leaned backward until he fell the short distance to the mulch covered ground beneath him, with a deep exhale. He flinched, but kept his eyes closed, and relaxed his body against the ground.

Meanwhile, the man across the park arched an eyebrow at the sight of Ian intentionally falling off the swing. "What an odd boy...Why do I always find the weird ones. Ugh." The man scoffed while walked over to Ian. "Well, well. Hello there. Are you okay? I saw you fall."

Ian opened his eyes and examined the stranger. He was taller than him but had almost the same slender build. His hair was fine and black, also straight; the bangs fell to side, partially hiding an eye. On the other eye, Ian could tell he had an eyebrow ring from the way the metal glistened from the light coming from a nearby streetlamp. Ian guessed the man stood about 5'7, a bit short for a guy, but Ian couldn't judge since he was just 5'4.

The stranger's smile was gentle, and he looked young; maybe 25 or so, which is just a bit older than Ian. However, the man had a peculiar feeling to him that Ian had picked up on, but even the odd aura didn't faze him, the night's earlier events seemed to take up all of his thoughts. "Yeah, I'm fine." He said shyly.

"Need a hand?" The man offered, extending his arm out to Ian. His fingers were slender, his arm wasn't thin but it wasn't muscular either. And he also had quite a few scars on his arm.

"No thank you, I'm fine right here."

"On the ground?"

"Of course."

"May I join you then?"

Ian was taken aback by the fact that a stranger wanted to lay with him. Asking questions was one thing but this was a bit much. But it only alarmed Ina for the moment then quickly faded. "Yeah, why the hell not."

The man laid down close next to Ian; so their arms were touching. "Why are you at the park so late?" He queried.

"I just needed to clear my head. What about you?" Ian asked to be polite but didn't bother to listen any further; he stared into the stars and lost himself for a moment.

"I needed some fresh me-er-air. Sorry, air. I needed air."

Ian pulled away from his thoughts, starting to think rationally. "What's your name anyway?"

"Jamie Lamont. And you?"

"Ian Drake. Nice to meet you, Jamie."

"So, you said you came here to clear your head. Have a rough night?"

"Rough would be an understatement. But to sum it all up I'll just say that I was a at a party earlier and trusted the wrong person." Tears brim his eyes, "I was stupid."

"I don't think you're stupid."

"You just met me," Ian scoffs, "I'm gonna get going. See ya around."

"Do you have to go home?"

"Yeah dude, my parents are probably worried by now." Ian stood and was about to walk away but Jamie stood and grabbed his arm before he could.

"Wait, don't go."

Ian was getting frazzled by this handsome stranger who just wouldn't let go of his arm. In fact, his grip was getting tighter. "No, I really have to go."

"But I was enjoying your company. Stay a while longer?"

"Seriously man, you're creeping me out, and let go of my damn arm!"

Jamie let go of the smaller man's arm and rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry."

"Yeah whatever." Ian turned and walked briskly towards the park entrance.

'Well,' Jamie thought to himself, 'He is gonna make me do this the hard way.'

Right before Ian left through the park gates Jamie appeared in front of him. He pushed Ian to the ground and sat on his legs while holding his arms still. "What the fuck are you doing!?" Ian demanded while writhing beneath Jamie in an attempt to free himself. However, his movements caused his body to move against Jamie's, which made Jamie a bit aroused.

'Ugh, wrong time for a fucking boner Jamie!' Jamie scolded himself. "Feisty aren't we? We'll fix that later. Please be quiet. I'll make this quick." Jamie squeezed the pressure point on Ian's neck making him pass out with a gasp. Jamie slung him over his shoulder and walked out of the park.

~*~

Jamie stood in front of the open window-slider in his room puffing away at a cigarette in the mid-afternoon sun of the next day. It was safe to say that he was a little irritated. 'When the fuck is he gonna wake up already?' He growled in his head. He just sighed and looked over to Ian's, passed-out, huddled mass on his bed against the wall. He looked so peaceful, yet there was a hint of pain to his aura when Jamie found him last night and while he was sleeping now.

Sighing again, Jamie looked back outside. 'He is just so tempting. He's so cute and innocent when he sleeps. But that pain of his is always keeping me at bay. For that I will let him sleep. I can't be like Val: torture the hell out of a mate until they warm up to you. I'll be gentle with Ian. I haven't had a lover in 20 years for Christ's sake!' Jamie groaned in disappointment. Suddenly, in his peripheral vision, he saw a slight stir on the bed. The man flicked his cigarette down to the street below, and shut the slider and curtains, and knelt down beside the bed; facing Ian.

Ian slowly opened his eyes and made some movement to wake himself. He heard some noise then sensed a presence behind him. It startled him but he had to cautious with his movements, discovering that he was a little dizzy. As his vision became clearer he was then aware he was staring at a dark red wall. Ian turned over onto his other side carefully until he was face to face with the stranger from last night. His memory of the previous night came flooding back to him.

"Good evening Ian." Jamie chimed, seeing Ian's expression turn to panic. Ian slid back against the wall, in some attempt to get way from Jamie.

"You're that creep from last night! Leave me alone!"

Jamie crawled onto the bed and sat Ian up. He leaned in close to his face; with his reddish-brown eyes piercing into Ian's frightened brown ones. "I'm not too fond of people telling me what to do. So you better keep that fucking attitude under control. It'll get you in trouble." Jamie growled, making Ian shudder in fear at his tone which was dripping of malice. This amused Jamie, but he got off the bed and gently rubbed Ian's head. "I'm not going to rape or kill you. Don't worry about that." Jamie turned away, about to walk away, but stopped when Ian's voice rose.

"Then what the hell am I here for!? You kidnapped me for shits and giggles? I don't mean to sound ungrateful but this shit is ridiculous!"

Jamie hopped back onto the bed, and pressed Ian's head into the mattress. "And there's that attitude again," Jamie pulled Ian, by his hair, out of the bed, room, and into the bathroom across the hall. He shoved him into the shower. He landed in an awkward side-ways position facing Jamie. But he didn't move a muscle. "I told you we would fix that feisty behavior, but you're making it apparent that you need it now huh?"

"N-no I was... I- uh, um I'm sorry." Ian panics, not wanting to be hurt by this crazy guy.

"Oh? He stutters? Well, you need to learn your lesson." Jamie quickly turned the water on the iciest setting and watched Ian squirm, trying to get up; pleading with him to shut it off. Ian curled up in a ball and thought about anything to get his mind of the freezing water. "Are you ready to be a good boy?"

Those words triggered a flashback of last night when Nelson had told Ian to be a good boy.

"I like to see you squirm."

"Promise me you'll be a good boy, okay?"

"You're as easy as Maya."

Ian snapped out of his thoughts after Jamie smacked him on the back of the head. "Hey! Don't go off to La-La Land! Now are you going to behave or not?"

Tears rolled down Ian's cheeks. "I'll behave." He said softly.

"What?" Jamie's voice slicing through the short moment of silence made Ian flinch.

"I'll behave." He said louder this time.

"Good, I'm sorry for hitting your head. I got a little carried away." Jamie apologized while turning off the icy shower. "C'mon, I'll get you some dry clothes." Jamie's change of moods led Ian to wondering briefly if Jamie had some sort of bipolar disorder.

~*~

They sat in an uneasy silence in the living room while watching TV. Ian learnt the layout of the apartment and it wasn't a bad set up. As soon as you walk in through the front door you are in between the living area and kitchen. The kitchen wasn't large, mainly because they never really used it to cook food.

The living room, on the other hand was large. There was a maroon love-seat in the corner next to a door, which was to another room. In front of the love-seat, across the room, was a wide flat screen TV. Against the wall perpendicular to the love-seat was a big, soft, puffy black couch that took up the entire wall. There was a side table next to the love-seat and then another on one end of the couch.

To the right of the front door was a hallway with a bathroom on the right and another bedroom, Jamie's room, directly across the hall on the left. The bathroom had a light blue color on the walls. Everything else (sink, toilet, shower, tub, etc.) was white. The floor was white tile with black lines outlining the perfect square white tiles. And at the very end of the hall was another door to another bedroom. The carpets were plush cut and also a shade of dark red. Other than Jamie's room all the walls were a dark raspberry color. It was a very mellow home. Ian had no objections though.

Jamie flicked through the stations trying to find something interesting, as he belittled himself for treating Ian so cruelly. 'What the fuck, I was supposed to be nice to him. Now he probably hates me damn it. ~sigh~ I'm so stupid now he'll think I'm some asshole.' Ian's eyes were fastened to the carpet as he began to think about Nelson, and his whole night of stupid decisions. Noticing how dismal he was getting, he switched his thoughts over to his family. Ian came to the realization that they were probably worried sick about him. He closed his eyes and silently swore to himself.

"You're awfully quiet. Something wrong?" Jamie asked, trying to be friendly.

"Yeah!" Ian said with a bit too much enthusiasm. Jamie growled at him, but quickly stopped. But it made Ian immediately go silent again, not wanting to piss off Jamie again.

"Anyways, what's on your mind?"

Ian shifted in his seat to face Jamie, "I'm afraid my family is pretty worried about me. They're probably freaking out, not knowing where I am and all. Not that I'm desperate to see them, I just don't want them to be worrying."

"Why don't you want to go see them? They are your family."

Ian sighed, "Well they do love me and I do love them but it just isn't how they use to love me before I told them I was... different than them." Jamie nodded, understanding what Ian meant. He continued, "They were pretty close to kicking me out anyways. Then all I would have is my best friend Maya. Sorry, I'm just rambling on, aren't I?" Ian finished with a hurt chuckle.

Jamie rubbed his chin and finally said, "I'll let you see them...in time. If you want."

"How long do you mean?"

"When I'm able to trust you."

"And how do I that, make you trust me?"

"That comes with time." Jamie chuckles.

"And I'm guessing you're not that kind of guy who gives hints?" Ian teases, finding himself smiling. Believe or not, he actually felt himself warming up to this weird, sort of terrifying ,stranger.

"You guessed right." Jamie winks, returning the gentle smile he had just received from the younger man. Jamie was falling for Ian quick.

~*~

About an hour later there was a rustling outside the front door. Finally it opened and a woman stepped in drunkenly; and made her way to the love-seat in the living room. She was a little shorter than Ian and had a slender frame. She had nice full breasts, lean legs and arms, a tight stomach, and long brunette hair that came down to the middle of her back. The woman was beautiful. She reminded Ian of Maya momentarily, the way their beauty seemed to catch his eye and make him wonder if he was bi-sexual rather than gay.

"Hey Val. Have a good time?" Jamie asked, trying his best to contain a laugh. Surely this hasn't been the worst condition she has been in, which was a good thing, but he thought it would be a little offensive to her if he were to laugh.

"Mmmhhmmm. Who's that?" She pointed to Ian as she giggled noticing her exuberance.

"This is my friend Ian." Jamie said as he rested his hand upon Ian's shoulder, which made him shiver a bit. He hoped Jamie hadn't noticed.

"Oooh. Ian. He looks delicious." Val winked to Jamie. Ian's look of bewilderment caught Val's sharp eye; even though she was wasted. "Honey? You don't know do you?" Ian shook his head becoming even more confused as to what she was talking about. Jamie desperately motioned for her to stop talking, but she paid no mind to him. "We're vampires hun. But Jamie here won't eat ya. Or kill ya."

"A-a what!?" Ian gasped out.

"Jamie, I think he is hard of hearing or something," She said to Jamie, then turned to Ian, "I said we're vampires! This whole building is full of them!" She said louder to him.

Jamie sighed and hung his head. 'This drunk bitch...why is she my fucking best friend???' Ian got up silently and went to Jamie's room, sitting down on the bed.

"I broke it to him gently huh?" Val slurred still giggling, as merry as could be.

Jamie got up, "Yeah. You were brilliant Val. Now go to you room please."

"Roger that! Captain ass wipe!"

Jamie sighed even heavier while walking down the hall to his room. He shut the door behind him after entering his room then stood before Ian, whom was waiting for him to say something.

Giving up, Ian spoke up first, "So, you're a vampire. That chick Val is a vampire. And this whole apartment building is run by vampires." He said more as a statement than a question.

"Well yes. This is a safe place for my kind to live in society. And I also have another roommate, Aiden. He is a close friend of mine along with Val. But he isn't too friendly," Jamie paused and exhaled heavily, "Sorry. I should have told you earlier."

"Uh-huh. It's okay. But um... if you're not going to kill me then what are you gonna do with me?"

"Well I haven't had human blood in a long while and..." Jamie trailed off.

"And what?"

"Listen Ian, I know you're gay."

"Huh? How do you know that?"

"You were sleep-talking. I heard you saying some very, uh, suggestive things about what Nelson was doing to you," Jamie blushed thinking about the hard on he'd gotten when he was listening to Ian speaking so lewdly in his sleep.

Ian blushed profusely hearing that he spoke such things, which were so flamboyant that Jamie could tell his sexual preference. He hid his face behind his hands so ashamed.

Jamie pulled his hands away from his face and held both of them while kneeling down in front of him. Something about seeing Ian somewhat hurt was enough for the creature to care for him and want to take that hurt away. "If it helps any, I'll have you know that I'm gay too. There's nothing to be embarrassed about." Jamie smiled on the outside but was sweating like a whore at church on the inside at the realization that he just told the man he liked he was gay.

Ian looked into Jamie's brown eyes with the reddish hue. At that moment, all of the fear that he might've had associated with Jamie was gone. The man was really beautiful. And he was a very warm person, like he had seen earlier that night. 'Oh no. I'm attracted to my kidnapper.' He sighed to compose himself in any way he could. "Thank you, that does make me feel much better." Ian smiled warmly to his new found dangerous attraction.

"Good. We should get some sleep. Looks like you could use it."

"I sure do."

Ian settled on one side of Jamie's bed and Jamie settled on the other and both drifted into the darkness of sleep.

~*~

The next morning Ian woke up in the bed alone and went to the bathroom. He walked in and noticed a girl at the sink washing her face. "Oh excuse me. Sorry." Ian said embarrassed looking at the floor.

"Nonsense," The girl waved off his apology, "Its fine. Stay."

"Uh, I have to pee." He added feeling his cheeks burn harder.

She chuckled, a cute little giggle that made Ian look up at her. "I won't look. I promise." The girl said while turning to face the wall while Ian quickly did his business and flushed.