Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian liked this idea, they'd get to see Jamie while at the store, that gave him plenty of motivation to get his coat on faster.

###

They arrived at the store not much later. The walk on the way had been pleasant for Ian. It felt good to feel the chilly breeze and warm sun on his face. He was also in good company, Aiden was a pretty funny and nice guy. And, of course, Vaness was always a blast to hang out with.

After their arrival, Aiden and Ian went over to Jamie at the cashier station. Jamie looked up at the two of them and smiled widely. "Hey guys, I was just about to shoot myself out boredom. You came just in time." He joked.

Aiden said he'd be right back and disappeared into the aisles. Ian leaned over the counter and gave Jamie a kiss. "Good morning." He said to Jamie while pulling away.

"Good morning babe. How are you feeling?" Jamie asked, covertly asking about his lover's rear.

"A good kind of sore." Ian smiled, and kissed him again.

Aiden back over to the counter with beer and a few other items. As Jamie rang up the items, Aiden asked if Ian had seen Vaness. "No, I haven't."

"Fuckin' great! I'm gonna kill her!"

Aiden's brief outburst of rage did catch Ian off guard and startled him. Jamie tried his best to calm his friend down.

"Chill dude, she probably didn't go far. You know she wouldn't runaway like that. She's probably up in a tree somewhere close."

Ian nodded thinking back to when he and Vaness were talking and she had mentioned that she loved tree climbing and did it all the time when she could go outside with Val. It seemed definitely like something she would do.

"Yeah, you're right." Jamie finished ringing up Aiden's things. "She's definitely a puzzle."

"You got that right. Val always had a talent for picking out the nutters." He laughed, and Aiden gave a little chuckle at the joke.

He grabbed his things and looked over to Ian. "Well we better go find her."

Ian nodded and kissed Jamie good bye before following Aiden out of the store. Across the street there was a huge oak tree and perched on a sturdy lower branch was Vaness, staring out into the distance.

Aiden walked over to the tree with Ian beside him. "All right, that's enough Vaness. Get down here we are going home." He said firmly.

"Can I stay up here a little longer?" She pleaded.

"Vaness," He gritted through his teeth, "Get down here so we can go home. Don't act like such a child."

"I'm not, I was deep in thought."

"Vaness, you get the fuck down here now! This is ridiculous! We are going home now!"

Vaness hopped down from the tree, regretting pushing Aiden to his limit. She and Ian walked back home before Aiden so he could cool down. He always got aggravated when Vaness chose to act childish rather than the young lady she should be.

Aiden sighed and followed them home, trying his best to calm down.

~*~

Later that evening, Vaness and Ian sat in the living room talking while Ian was sleeping in his room.

"I don't know what they're so worried about, I'll come back if I leave; always. Wouldn't you?"

Ian asks, a little frustrated about not know what Val and Jamie want them to say or do.

"Well of course I would! I'd always come back to Val!" She announced, also aggravated.

"I know, Jamie and I have something special, I'd never want to just runaway and throw it away."

"I'm glad you two had a quick connection. It took me a while to warm up to her at first."

"Really, why?"

"Well the first 3 months I was here I wasn't very cooperative with her. Sometimes I'd just ignore her, not listen to her, or challenge her; which were very bad ideas might I add. And when I did things like that she'd punish me."

"How would she punish you?" He asked, curious.

"She'd throw me in a cold shower. She knew I absolutely hated those the most," She flinched just thinking about them. "All right, we're getting way off topic. Oh! I like totally forgot, I was thinking really hard up in the tree and I have an idea of what we need to do!"

"What is it?" Ian asked anxious, any idea was better than none.

"So you know how when you're gaining trust from someone, it has a lot to do with being truthful all the time; right?" Ian nodded, "So they probably want to hear the truth from us. That what they want us to say our true feelings about them."

Ian nodded his head. "Yeah! That's sounds about right. Well they want our trust so we can come and go right? So I bet they want to know the truth about what we would do if we leave. If would we runaway or come back to them."

"Bingo! And we know that we'd come back to them, they know it too, we've just never said it out loud to them. I get it now! Not once have I said 'Val I'd always come back to you if I were to leave'. It all makes perfect sense. We gotta try it on them tonight."

"Hell yes! I think we've got it Vaness!"

They embrace for a moment with smiles on their faces. "We should make it a special night for them."

"Yeah, Make it extra meaningful."

"I hope we have it right Ian. I really hope we do."

~*~

Val walked through the door with a large sigh. She takes off her coat and Vaness comes over to her with a cold beer. "Aw thank you sweetie," Val took the beer, "Just what I need." She said after taking a swig. She kisses Vaness and goes to their room, putting her things down. "How was your day?" She asked over her shoulder while kicking off her shoes.

"Could have been better but I have a feeling my night will be much better." Vaness said putting down her beer and wrapping her arm around Val's waist form behind. "As a matter of fact, I believe the night is just beginning. A long night." She whispered into Val's ear, giving her lover goosebumps.

Vaness' hands moved to undo Val's pants and slid them down her smooth legs, her panties followed right after. "You've had a long day baby," She said into Val's neck while unbuttoning her shirt; still from behind, "So I think you should relax, finish your beer and then you're ready for me, I'll make you feel good. Okay baby?" Vaness threw the shirt into the hamper then unclasped Val's bra and threw it in as well.

Val picked up her beer and sat on the bed. She took a nice long pull from the bottle followed by a content sigh. She motioned for Vaness to stand before her. Vaness did so, taking her beer over with her. Val took another gulp of beer and lifted Vaness' shirt over her head and into the hamper. Next, Val held the lip of the bottle between her teeth and used both of her hands to free Vaness from her pants.

Val smiled and took her bottle from her mouth and took a large pull again before setting on the bedside table. "Gone commando on me?" She smirked. A smile spread across Vaness' face, she usually never went commando unless for a fashionable reason. "I like it." Val kissed her lover's stomach and cupped her pussy in the hand that was just hold the cold beer.

Vaness gasped at the chill on her heat, Val chuckled then sat back again the headboard of the bed and drank up the sight of her lover in front of her in the nude. "Did you get even more beautiful while I was gone today?" She asked in a sexy tone. Vaness drank a large portion of her beer then placed it on the bedside table.

Val held out her arms, inviting Vaness to lay with her. Vaness crawled onto the bed and laid herself side ways onto Val, and her arms wrapped around her. Val cradled Vaness against her and let out a content sigh. "I love you Val."

Val kissed the top of the young woman's head. "I love you too."

Vaness kissed her lover's neck and rested her head against her shoulder. Val pulled Vaness' head up for a proper kiss on the lips. The younger woman opened her mouth letting their tongues dance. Val bit on Vaness' tongue and drank the precious blood. Vaness whimpered at the sting but moaned at the massage her tongue got from Val's afterwards.

Val broke away from the kiss panting. "I think I'm gonna need that 'feel good' treatment you promised me." She smirked.

Vaness got off her and went between her legs. She noticed Val's vagina was hairless, which was rare. "Mmm, you shaved this morning." She smiled up at the older woman.

She nodded and bit her lip. "I messed up the design and just shaved it all off."

Vaness kissed the clitoris and licked up and down the moist slit of her partner's pussy, causing her to sigh. Vaness sucked a lip into her mouth, sucking and nibbling gently. Val gave a soft moan and shivers went down her spine.

Vaness did the same to the other lip then wiggled her tongue into Val's entrance, making her gasp and moan loudly. More juices flowed onto Vaness' tongue. She loved the taste of her lover. It was sweet yet had a tang which Vaness found addictive.

She worked two fingers into Val's tight hole and moved her mouth to suck on her clit. Val moaned and grasped Vaness' head and ran her hands through the long brown hair. She gave it a tug every time she moaned.

"Oh baby, ah. Oh. I'm close honey. Suck a little harder. Oh baby!!"

Vaness was pleased with Val's begging, that didn't happen often either. She sucked her lover's clit harder, bringing Val to her much desired completion. Val pulled her up and locked her lips on Vaness'.

She moaned when Val licked the inside of her cheek very slowly and lightly. Val tasted her own familiar essence in on the young one's tongue. They parted and stared into each other's eyes.

"Vaness, thank you. That was-" Words failed her for a moment but she quickly recovered with, "Amazing."

Vaness smiled and gave a mental sigh of relief. Her cunnilingus skills aren't fully mastered in the slightest, when compared to Val's. "You're welcome baby. Anytime." She winked and chuckled.

Val smiled and stared into her beautiful woman's eyes and realized that she must have been horny as hell. Val brought a hand to Vaness' baby smooth pussy and it was worse than she thought. Her pussy was dripping wet.

She kissed Vaness' neck and slid three of her fingers into the warmth depths between the younger's legs. Vaness groaned long and loud as Val wiggled her fingers, teasing her.

Vaness nuzzled her face into the vampire's neck and began trembling and gasping against the soft flesh beneath her lips. She felt like she was going to explode, however, three of Val's fingers wasn't nearly enough; it was just winding her up, leaving her wanting -no needing- more. The teasing in her sensitive hole was becoming too much for her to handle. Her breath was lost and she humped subconsciously onto Val's fingers. Tears rolled down her cheeks; she was in so much pleasure but there needed to be more.

Val pulled away to look at her beauty and saw trickle of tears on her face. "Vaness are you crying? Baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't no it was hurting you."

Vaness took in a shuddering breath, "It's not pain. Its pleasure, but I just need more Val," She took Val's head in her grasp and leaned in close to her face., "I need you to fuck me with that god-forsaken strap on!" She exclaimed, then planted a bruising kiss on Val's lips.

Val was taken aback for just a moment at Vaness' forwardness, but smiled and replied, "Not a problem honey," Val got off the bed, "I'll get the strap on and you lay down and get ready for me to take really good care of you, babe." The smile now had a kinky undertone, loving nevertheless. Val put on the device and got on the bed, between Vaness' legs. "Want me to go slow at first sweetie?" She queried, rubbing the thighs she knelt between.

"No! Just ram it in and fuck me Val! I want you to fuck me hard. And don't stop. Please, whatever you do, don't stop." Vaness had an edge of desperation in her plea.

Again, Val was taken aback by the blunt request but was destined to comply with her no less. "Okay, just tell me what ya need." With that being said, Val rammed the fake 7 inch penis into Vaness making her weep in pure pleasure.

Val continued relentlessly pounding into her woman's body. And Vaness kept moaning and constantly begged for more. Val had never seen her so sex-driven like she was tonight. It was such a turn on! Val began to thrust harder and faster. The more she did the harder Vaness raked her nails up the older woman's back, making her moan. Both ladies were so riled up the sexual energy was just pouring out of them. The room was full of moans, groans, and the heady smell of sex and sweat. Delicious.

~*~

Jamie walked in through the front door, taking off his coat when he heard: "Oh Val, oh baby! Don't stop!" from Val's room. He also heard a thumping against the wall, in sync with Vaness' moans. He just smirked to himself and chuckled quietly while he walked into the kitchen. He opened the fridge and took one of Aiden's beers, still smirking. He popped the cap off and took a nice long swig.

He opened the door to his room and turned on the light. Ian made a sudden move to get off the bed and startled Jamie. "Jesus christ! Whoa, you scared the hell outta me babe." Jamie laughed and took off his shoes.

"Sorry, I was getting off the bed to hug you." Ian giggled.

Jamie hugged Ian tightly, then pulled away to look at his lover. He brushed the hair out of Ian's beautiful face. Jamie kissed his lips softly at first then it escalated to a more passionate and rough one.

Ian pulled away from his lover's lips and moved down to Jamie's neck, sucking on the spot just below his jaw. When he bit into the succulent flesh of that very spot Jamie moaned and grasped Ian's ass, pulling the younger man closer to him. Their groins were rubbing together making both of them become aroused.

Ian moaned at the wondrous friction between them and decided it was time to retreat to the bed, his knees were feeling weak. He guided Jamie over to the bed and laid him down. Ian straddled his legs while unbuttoning Jamie's shirt.

Ian parted the fabric and drew it from Jamie's body, throwing it in a random direction. Ian bent down and peppered kisses all over Jamie's smooth hairless chest until he stopped to suck on a nipple, eliciting a deep moan from Jamie. Then he moved to the other nub and gave it the same treatment.

"Oh Ian. You've never done this before... I love it." The vampire moaned as he buried his hands in Ian's hair.

Ian lifted his head to look into his man's eyes. "I love you Jamie."

Jamie smiled at his precious lover with a soft smile and eyes. 'After 20 years of agony I've finally been blessed with you, Ian.' Jamie briefly thought to himself. "I love you too Ian," He grabbed Ian's shoulders, "God, do I love you!" He then pulled Ian down for a steamy kiss that seemingly lasted forever.

Ian pulled away and his trembling hands rushed to undo Jamie's pants. Jamie lifted his hips and pulled his pants and underwear completely off while Ian desperately got all his clothes off. He resumed his position on Jamie's lap and groaned when their cocks rubbed together.

Jamie flipped Ian onto his back and got on his waist and eagerly attacked his neck, chest, and erect nipples. All the while both of their hard members rubbed against one another making them leak precum onto each other's hips.

"Oh. Jamie. Ah, oh. Jamie." Ian quietly chanted to the man above him. But he took it as a plea to make love to him.

Jamie reached over to the bedside table an grabbed the tube of lube and condom. He sat back on his haunches and tore open the foil package. As he was going to sheath himself when Ian's hand grabbed his wrist; stopping him. "What's the matter babe?"

"I was wondering if we could try something different tonight." He panted trying to fight back the urge to stroke himself to completion. "If that's okay with you."

Jamie raised his eyebrows in curiosity. Apparently, his lover was full of surprises tonight. "What did you have in mind?"

~*~

Vaness moved her hips to meet Val's feral thrusts into her weeping pussy. She was so close to an orgasm, she could taste it. With on last deep thrust into her folds was enough to throw Vaness into he depths of ecstasy and she screamed with the arrival of her climax.

Val quickly took off the strap on and threw it to the floor. She grabbed Vaness' beer off the side table and downed it in one large swallow. She placed herself to hover over her panting lover. She had never experienced Vaness that horny. Val thought, while Vaness kept begging her to go faster and harder, that she would surely break the young woman's hip or something in that region. "You're on fire tonight Vaness; everything all right?"

Vaness looked up at Val and smiled. She wiped the sweat from her brow and answered, "Yes baby, I'm feeling excellent. I just love you so much and I guess I was a little nervous but not anymore. A nice rough fuck always helps." She giggled.

"Nervous about what?"

Vaness took a deep breath and let it out. 'Just go for it. What do you got to lose?' "Val, Ian and I have been putting our heads together; thinking of how to earn the trust of you and Jamie. A lot. Anyways, I think I have the answer." Vaness sat up, keeping Val in her lap. "Trust goes hand in hand with truth and the truth is: I love you so much and it's because I love you so much is why I know that if I were to walk out the door I'd always come back to you, Val. My heart resides with you."

Val stared down at her beloved Vaness. Tears formed in her eyes as she raised her hands to hold Vaness' head then lean forward and kiss her. Vaness kissed back softly feeling Val's tears run onto her cheeks. Val pulled away, wiping her tears and smiling. "Yes Vaness. I couldn't have imagined it said any more perfect than that." She hugged Vaness close.

Vaness was greatly relieved that she had all of Val's trust. "I love you Val."

"I love you too Vaness. And my real name is Valetrix, just thought you should know."

"Valetrix? I like it, but I'm gonna stick with Val."

"Good, I prefer Val anyways; its short and sweet."

Vaness laid back down and Val cuddled up beside her, pulling the sheets on top of them. They drifted off to sleep soon after saying and kissing good night. It had been the perfect end to a perfect night.

~*~

Ian took the unrolled condom from Jamie, never breaking their eye contact. The gaze was intense but Ian couldn't look away from the mesmerizing cherry-tinted brown eyes. Ian rolled the condom down his own member and slowly switched their positions on the bed, so he was on top of Jamie. "I thought we could reverse roles tonight. That okay? Because if it isn't then that's fine. I was just wondering if you wanted to try it. We don't have to if you don't want to." He rambled on.

"Oh Ian. It's not like that, I want this. It was just such a surprise and I have to admit that I'm a little nervous because I haven't bottomed in over 20 years. But yes, I'd love to try this." He nervously smiled up at Ian.

Ian smiled back. "I'll open you up really good, like how you open me up." Jamie chuckled at that, which helped calm his nerves.

Ian grabbed the bottle of lube and squirted a copious amount in his hand and warmed it in his hand before rubbing it into Jamie's entrance, making him gasp at the old and almost forgotten sensation.

Ian popped one finger into the tight hole, forcing a moan from Jamie. He wiggled his finger around until he thought it was time to put in a second. He repeated this process until Jamie was writhing in pleasure on his three fingers.

"Oh Ian. Ah, baby... I'm ready for you. I need you inside me now."

Ian took in a shaky breath, hoping not to mess anything up, and lubed up his cock. He positioned himself between his lover's leg and lined up his dick at his lover's opening.

Jamie rubbed Ian's arm and smiled. "Go ahead baby. I promise it will feel amazing."

Ian nodded then slowly pushed a few inches of his length into Jamie and paused, allowing him to adjust to the new intrusion. Jamie's tight muscle relaxed around Ian's member and he nodded, signaling Ian to continue. Ian slid in until his most of his length was sheathed in the vampire.