Trust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mention of his back and what lay there immediately drew his anger. But to question his manhood took him to another level. His blue eyes grew wild, his voice unrecognizable to her.

He first let her fall to the floor.

From that angle he looked massive, larger than she had ever known. He was the warrior, the one greater than just a man, the one that made the people of that village break down and pray to be spared. Just the mention of his approach had made some flee and leave everything they owned. This was not the man he had previously showed her. The anger she had now incited, left her terrified.

Kieren grabbed Iona by the arm, almost breaking it, and threw her across the bedding. She landed on her stomach so hard that it knocked the breath out of her. Kieren then pulled up her coverings and exposed her generous ass. His hand came down hard upon it.

Iona screamed in pain as he did it several times. Unable gather herself and in tears, the most interesting thing occurred. She felt herself become excited. Her pussy ached for him and she felt it preparing to receive him with the sharpness of each strike. Though her bottom was on fire, she still raised her ass to receive more of what he delivered. She was somewhat glad when it ended. That meant a greater possibility that he would answer her pussy's call.

Iona felt him grab her by the waist to position her more to his liking. She obeyed. He spread her legs further apart and then plunged two fingers within her. Kieren pumped them several times. He fucked her with them. Then arched them inside of her and placed the pad of his fingers on something that made electricity surge through her. It was as if some lever had been pressed and threw her into another realm. Even with her face in the covers, her deep moan could be heard as it echoed through her body. She spread out her arms as far as they could, as if this would bring her some relief. Then he let those fingers tease that spot, while the fleshly part of his thumb repeatedly slid across the meeting point of every nerve she possessed. His manipulations made her body begin to shake uncontrollably. Iona began to rise toward something she had never felt before.

Just as fast as he created it, he took it away. Iona made a high pitched sound filled with frustration. She madly wanted him back inside of her. She wanted him to give her what her body needed. She protested and begged. Her body alone grew angry and protested as well.

Iona was too lost in what she felt to hear him free him. When his hands fell on each throbbing cheek and pulled them apart, she immediately knew what he was about to do. Before she could raise herself up in protest and crawl forward, Kieren grabbed her by the waist. It was too late. Kieren drove himself into the tight, puckered hole of her ass. She screamed out. His seemingly un-lubed cock felt enormous. The intrusion hurt like nothing she had ever felt before. She was relieved when he stopped moving. She welcomed the time to adjust. Then the most amazing feeling settled in. The harshness of his action aroused her more. The feel of pain intertwined with pleasure exhilarated her. She welcomed the feeling this man gave her. Once again, he was proving more skilled than she thought possible. She wanted him to fuck her this way. She wanted it hard and fast. She deserved to be punished by such a man. She wanted to feel the thickness of him punishing her more with each thrust.

He continued not to move.

"Is that all you have?" she demanded, barely able to breathe the words out.

Kieren wanted to mete out pain. It had been quite some time since he had experienced such blinding anger. She deserved every bit of what he suddenly gave. The marking of her ass with the palm of his hand had only been partially satisfying. He could see the reddish glow of her brown skin, feel its heat. Still, he wanted more. He needed to degrade her, furnish punishment for her impunity. But, she raised her ass as if somehow wanting his punishment.

He decided to punish her by withholding pleasure.

When he drove his fingers into her, she was sopping wet. A quick withdrawal left a thin line of her juice pulling at his fingers. This was a display of enjoyment she did not deserve. Her response disappointed him.

He plunged his fingers back inside of her. He worked them till he felt her pussy swelling around them. This proved that the blood was gathering toward her satisfaction. Then he hooked his fingers just enough to hit that spot that no woman could deny. As with every woman he chose to give this gift, Iona began to shake all over. But he was not finished. He knew how to make the slightest movement against that spot and combine it with spreading her juices repeatedly across the unhooded head of her clit. He knew how it would cause her to melt before him.

This was not about her enjoyment. This was about denial of enjoyment. He would not let her experience the bliss he offered. She did not deserve a content ending. He wished to leave her wanting, begging him for more. Kieren immediately withdrew his hand. Just like he knew she would, Iona began to protest and then beg.

This still was not enough.

He ignored her pleading as he decided not to hold himself back. His cock had already grown hard and ready. He undid his britches and pulled himself out. He still had her on his fingers and also where she had streamed into his hand. He rubbed her over his angry, swollen cock. He knew it would not be enough to gentle what he was about to do, but it was not about gentleness. It was about his satisfaction.

He placed his hands on her round, hot ass and separated her cheeks. Kieren positioned himself for entry. He sneered at her realization of what was about to happen. Before there was a chance that she may avoid what he was about to administer, he grabbed her hips and pulled her into him while he drove forward. Kieren knew that his size could make this position hard to handle. He wanted that for her. He broke into her swiftly, but was not prepared for how tight she was. It had been a long while since he had taken a woman like this. Only after half of him entered, he had to stop and check himself. It was not for her benefit, but for his. He let out a curse as he held his head back and looked at the ceiling. It felt good, extremely good. His groin was tight. His legs flexed. Then she opened her damned mouth and brought Kieren back to the job at hand.

"Is that all you have?"

Without hesitation or mercy, Kieren held her steady and jammed the rest of his cock into her. The sound she mad was one he had never heard before. He liked that. He hoped that it hurt, that she would recoil from it only to have a small portion of his strength keep her still. He liked making her body take all of him. Her stretched hole looked like it was something new, no longer what it was, as he claimed it. His strokes were long and his descent was strong. His fucking was brutal, animalistic. His own breathing deafened him to whatever she was groaning out. He did not want to acknowledge any pleas. Kieren did not care about her pleasure, only his own.

Kieren took what he needed. One hand grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled. He rammed himself in her so hard that her ass slapped against him each time he bottomed out. He wanted her to take him until he felt it was enough. He was an expert at controlling his longevity. If he desired to hold himself back, to delay his ejaculation, it was exactly what he did. Once again, he did it because it pleased him. He continued to steal pleasure from her. Kieren reveled in the feel of it. Her ass grabbed at him and pulled. Each time it did, he pulled back and then pleased himself once more. If she wanted to be treated like a slave, he enslaved her to his cock.

When he was ready, he let go. He discharged everything he had with one last push. He closed his eyes and held himself within her. Only after feeling completely drained did he drag himself from inside her.

Iona had never come before. She did not know what it was or how powerful it could be. If she had to describe the ecstasy he gave her through his forceful administration of pain, she could not. There was nothing in her limited world that would equal it. No exact word that could capture it. All she knew was while he pumped inside of her, she squirted out proof of her pleasure. It was so much that she thought she had wet herself, but knew that she had not because it was an unrecognizable relief. Besides if she had, one time would have been enough to empty her. When she closed her eyes because she could not stand it anymore, she saw brilliant colors. They were sharper than the ones of a rainbow. What brought it on, or caused her to say words that she did not recognize, came from him.

He was the God standing over her with thick blond hair and a body made for what he had done. As he pulled out, she felt like doing nothing but serving him. No matter what she could do, Iona felt like it would not equal what he had just given her. She lay there in her own wetness with him oozing out of her, lost in a dream world.

She felt him lean over her until he was at her ear. He then began to talk in a low, menacing voice. The words he spoke next held no threat. They were facts that he would not fail to act upon. They were seeped with the power that had already been proven and power beyond her knowledge. What had been displayed did not begin to touch it. Kieren's words were deadly, worse than the feel of any arrow from the strongest of bows. Kieren aimed for the center and, as expected, he hit his mark.

Iona understood that she was being given a pass, but there would be no more. Her fear was stronger than the fear he had given her earlier. It promised to take her life and left her torn open—raw. She already felt dead inside.

"A dog that bites the hand that feeds it should be put down. I advise you to watch your tongue from this moment forward. I will not hesitate to remove it with a swiftness that you will not detect until I place it in your hand. Do not presume to know me or judge the depth of my experiences. You would not like what you might find on just the surface. Do not for one moment think that what marks me is any of your concern. Concern yourself with keeping your life, for I can take that even quicker than the taking of your tongue-without thought or conscience. You would not be missed, especially in this world and possibly in the next. Consider yourself blessed by whatever God you bow to that you have not received even a sliver of what the markings on my back weigh. If they give you thought, it would be wise to not look upon them ever again. You have turned something meant to be my good deed into a punishment unto itself. Do not be misled; I am not the receiver but the giver of punishment. I chose to let you believe that it could be any other way. No more. Prey that I do not issue it to you. On all things, my ability to tolerate you is nonexistent. What would possess you to believe that I would bother myself with the thought of fully using something that has no use? How could something empty and broken hold anything for me? Of what satisfaction could you possibly give? The answer to these questions has revealed itself already. When I need comfort or warmth I go where it exists. There is none to be found inside you or outside of you, and especially between you and me. Never forget what I say to you today, for I shall not. Trust this."

With that he removed himself.

To be continued...