Trust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I took off her ballet kit and I found her tennis gear. I put on a pair of her white lacy panties, her sports bra with the cups stuffed with more of her panties and her white plimsolls with a pair of her white ankle socks. I got one thrill after another as I slipped my feet into her socks and then slid my feet into her plimsolls. Her feet are the same length as mine but slightly narrower so when I'd tied the laces her plimsolls felt gorgeously snug around my feet through her socks. I got a huge erection because my feet looked and felt so good in her white plimsolls and her socks felt beautifully soft on my feet and when I stroked my feet through them and her plimsolls it felt so fabulous I came in her panties and I've loved wearing girls' socks with plimsolls ever since.

"I enjoyed looking at myself in her mirror wearing her plimsolls and underwear and then I put on her tennis dress and to hide my short hair I covered it with the white headscarf she liked to wear when she played tennis. I was having too much fun to want to stop so I wondered what else to do and decided to put on some of her makeup. I dusted my face with powder, put on some blusher, lipstick, eyeliner and mascara and looked at myself in her dressing table mirror and thought I looked pretty good; although I probably looked ghastly really.

"She'd only recently had her ears pierced and she still had some pairs of clip on earrings. I chose a pair of pretty crystal dangly ones, put them on and looked up to the mirror to see how I looked and standing in the doorway right behind me with her mouth wide open in what must have been total shock, was Bryony."

I raised my hand for dramatic emphasis, smiled at Emma and said "And now I'll keep you in suspense for a few minutes while I get us another drink. I returned a few minutes later with another glass of white wine for Emma and a pint for myself plus some assorted bar snacks to share and upon settling down again I continued my story.

"I turned to face her and for what felt like ages we stared at each other in silence until I couldn't stand it any more and I said to her, 'What are you going to tell Mum and Dad?' She continued looking at me for a moment as if not certain what to do and then she said, 'I promise not to tell them anything if you promise not to tell them anything about what I'm going to tell you now.'

"I can't tell you how relieved I felt at that moment. Then I saw she looked really upset about something and I suddenly felt really worried for her. I promised faithfully never to tell and asked her what was wrong and straight away she started to cry. We sat down on her bed with her on my lap cuddling up to me while I hugged her and when she'd calmed down enough she told me straight out, 'Becky and I are in love with each other.'

"Now it was my turn to be surprised. She hadn't shown any interest in boys or in wanting a boyfriend whereas I'd already had several girlfriends by then, but I just thought she wasn't ready yet and was just taking a bit longer to reach that stage than me. Also, whenever I'd seen her with Becky they'd always seemed a bit stand-offish with each other. But when she explained it all to me it finally made sense. I can still remember exactly what she said. She said,

'I went round to see Becky because I wanted to sort out why we were always so shy with each other although we both kept saying we really liked each other. We were a bit shy and awkward to start of with but it gradually got better and then we talked about all sorts of things. After a while we got talking about neither of us wanting a boyfriend and I said to her that I didn't even like the idea of kissing a boy and as soon as I'd said it Becky started to cry and told me that the day before, several boys had cornered her in a back alley as she was walking home from school and after telling her that it was time she started showing some interest in boys had made her undo her blouse and kiss them all while they felt her breasts. I got close to her and touched her hand to comfort her and it was like some kind of electricity passed between us and we started kissing, gently at first and then more and more intensely.

'I was feeling more and more that I wanted to be close to her when she said she wanted me to get into bed with her and cuddle her to help her feel better. I said straight away that I wanted to and because it was really warm in her room we stripped off down to our bras and panties before getting into her bed together. It was lovely to feel so close and warm together while we kept on cuddling and kissing each other. Then Becky said she felt uncomfortable in her bra so she took it off and I took mine off as well and when we pressed our bare breasts together it felt wonderful.

'All that time we were rubbing our bodies gently together while we hugged and kissed and after a little while I started to get a lovely feeling between my legs and when I told Becky she said she was getting the same feeling. So we both took off our panties so we were both naked and when we rubbed together again it felt even nicer. Then she asked me to put my hand on her private so she could see what it felt like. As I felt around her private she got more and more excited and kept telling me how lovely it felt and that made me excited so I put her hand on my private for her to stroke me and it felt so wonderful. We kept stroking each other until I suddenly felt like I was wetting myself and I had such an amazing feeling between my legs that it made me cry with pleasure. At the same time I felt Becky getting wet between her legs and all over my fingers where I was stroking her private and she cried as well. Then she clung on tightly to me and kept on saying over and over again while she kissed me, 'I love you, Bryony, I love you so much' and I hugged her as close as I could and kept telling her that I loved her too. And I really do love her, Chas.'

"So there I was, dressed in Bryony's tennis dress, plimsolls and ankle socks and her underwear and makeup, while she's sat on my lap telling me about her first lesbian love and I'm fighting down the urge to strip her naked, get her down on her bed, put her feet in her white plimsolls and have sex with her. How mixed up is that? I was even more screwed up after that. So now you're sitting opposite a man who fantasises about screwing his sister and about his sister doing it with other girls. I'm not proud of it; I hate myself for it, but that's the truth about me and I'll get up and leave right now if that's what you want."

The look I gave Emma at that moment left her in no doubt that I meant what I just said whilst at the same time appealing to her for her compassion; had I been right to entrust myself to her?

She didn't let me down. She smiled warmly at me as she took both my hands in hers, leaned towards me and kissed me and I again felt the comforting rub of her plimsoll on her crossed over foot as she stroked her smooth white canvas covered toes up and down my the bare skin of my calf.

"Try and not be so hard on yourself," she said gently to me. "We've all got weird stuff going on in our heads. It's what you do with it that matters. In my most depraved moments I imagine having it off with a horse. I've been that way for as long as I can remember; it's probably to do with growing up on a farm. I imagine it lots of times but there's no way I'd ever actually do it. I can't imagine how I'd ever manage it even if I wanted to."

She laughed with her characteristic giggly laugh that I was already learning to love. My initial look of surprise instantly turned to one of gratitude and fellow feeling as I recognised her care for me in sharing her secret with me. She continued more seriously.

"You may imagine wanting sex with Bryony but you'd never actually do it would you, even if you had the opportunity?"

"No. No way," I agreed emphatically. "She's a beautiful person and a wonderful sister and I love her to bits. I'd never do anything to hurt her, especially something like that."

"Well there you are then," Emma beamed at me. "What really matters is that you have a great relationship, you really care about her and you'll always do your best for her. So you don't need to worry about what's only ever going to be inside your head." She enfolded my shoulders neck with her long, slender swan like arms and kissed me again. "Now how about the rest of your story?" she smiled.

I placed my hands gently on the beautifully smooth and soft skin of her cheeks and kissed her before I continued.

"After Bryony had told me all of that I of course confessed to her about my plimsoll and ballet shoe fetishes and my urge to look like a girl in them. I kept quiet about my incest fantasies though. And she was great about it. She let me secretly borrow her stuff on condition that I kept everything clean and that was fantastic because she loves wearing all the really girly pretty stuff that really turns me on, like tight little tops, really short skirts and shorts, little strappy dresses, tights and leggings and legwarmers and cute little ankle socks.

"She and Becky kept their relationship secret for a year until Becky and her family emigrated to Canada. She was really cut up about it for a long time and I was the only person she could talk to about it, which was good in one way because it made us even closer but bad in another because it made my fantasies about her almost unbearable at times.

"Then when she was 18 she got a place with a top touring ballet company as a student dancer, which was a fantastic achievement for her because she hadn't been to ballet school and had done all her training and performing out of school. Just before she was due to leave home to join the company she decided to come out and she told our parents she was a lesbian. They couldn't take it and basically told her not to come home again. I just blew up at them and told them that if they were throwing Bryony out, they might as well throw me out as well because I was a transvestite; so neither of us has had anything to do with our parents for more than ten years now.

"Bryony did really well in the company and a couple of years later she joined a company in New York. After a while she started to dance major roles like Giselle and Manon and just as her career was really taking off she was hit by a car which smashed up her leg really badly; which is how she met her partner, Laurelle. She's one of New York's top personal injury lawyers -- I think she's the first black lesbian senior partner in a big New York law firm -- and she represented Bryony in her compensation case and got her a fantastic sum of money. They got together after the case was over and they've been together ever since. Bryony's never been happier and I'm really happy for her. They're an amazing couple: Bryony's the sweet ethereal English Rose and Laurelle's all cool and brash and power dressing in Giorgio Armani suits.

"I left school and went to sixth form college before going to Cambridge and leaving home for good and then getting into finance. I often thought about getting into the fetish scene but that's all about the fetish and what I really wanted was a real relationship with a girl who gets turned on by the same things that turn me on. I've had lots of girlfriends with varying degrees of tolerance for my fetishes but all the while I've longed for a girl who I can really share them with, and now at last I've found you."

I took her hand and as we leaned forward to kiss I noticed the big antique looking clock hanging on the wall nearby.

"Shit, the time!" I exclaimed. "You've missed the last tube. I'm really sorry; I shouldn't have droned on so much."

"It's OK," she replied, squeezing my hand reassuringly, "I'm really grateful you wanted to share so much with me, and there's a night bus that stops near my house."

"No," I insisted, "I don't want some piss head throwing up on you. I'll get you a taxi."

"That's really nice of you," she beamed at me. We left the pub and I felt fantastic. It felt so good to feel caring and protective of her as she stood close to me with my arm encircling hers and holding her close to me while I scanned the passing taxis to spot one for hire. I kept looking down at her lovely feet in her pristine white Keds next to mine in my white Supergas, hardly able to believe my good fortune. She noticed and responded by giving my foot an affectionate nudge with hers, which sent a wave of pleasure all through me.

"Come to my house for dinner next Saturday and I'll tell you my plimsoll story," she smiled and reinforced her offer with a kiss behind my ear. I couldn't have been happier at that moment.

A taxi drew up. Emma got in the back, settled into her seat, stretched out her lovely long legs before crossing them, and, making little circles with the toe of her plimsoll pointed in my direction called out to me,

"Thank you for a lovely evening, Mr Johnson. Would you like the same time next week?"

Her voice was all innocence but her smile was a study in wicked mischief. The taxi driver gave me a sly wink and a very knowing look. I was completely floored and for a moment my face was a furious flush of embarrassment. "I'll get you back for this, you saucy wench!", I just had time to mouth at her through the window of the taxi pulling away as she waved at me with a Cheshire cat grin of triumph.

I walked home in a daze of happiness and excitement only slightly dampened by the knowledge that I would have to endure nearly a whole week before we could be together again. When I got home I immediately got undressed for a refreshing shower. I was too excited to go to bed so after drying myself I slipped on a pair of girl's white slip on plimsolls and, enjoying the sight and feel of my erection, went into the kitchen for a drink while I thought about the fun I would have with myself. I saw the picnic hamper where I had left it on the kitchen table and, obeying my natural instinct to tidy away the contents, opened the lid to find a wonderful surprise inside.

While I had been getting the drinks at the pub, Emma had slipped into the hamper the plimsolls she had changed out of for her brand new ones just before she met me at the station, with the white ankle socks she had worn with them neatly rolled up inside them. They looked as spotlessly snowy white as her new ones. The pleasure of picking them up and of the shape and feel of them in my hands made my heart pound and when I placed one over my nose and took a deep breath it smelled so gorgeously of the toasted brown sugar smell of her feet that my eyes watered with the delight of it. With them she had placed a handwritten note which read,

'Until we next meet, these are my treat. Enjoy. M. X'

Clutching her plimsolls and ankle socks like precious jewels I raced to my bedroom and threw myself down on my back full length on my bed. I put my hands inside her plimsolls and rubbed my face and my body all over, first with the canvas uppers and then with the rubber soles, turning my body sideways and over as I did so that every part of me felt their electrifying touch. Then I placed my hands inside her ankle socks like they were gloves and smoothed them all over my body while I exulted in the feel of the gorgeously soft cotton rich texture gliding over my skin. I ended up with one hand fondling my balls and the other sliding up and down my shaft while I moaned with pleasure at the soft cotton caress of Emma's white ankle socks on my genitals.

By now feeling thoroughly aroused, I slipped off my plimsolls, rolled Emma's socks onto my feet and slipped my feet back into my slip-ons which now felt fabulous through her socks. I tied one of her plimsolls over my face so I could again enjoy the intoxication of the gorgeous aroma of her feet and I carefully inserted my shaft into her other plimsoll so my bulbous tingling head was wedged right inside the toe. I started to move her plimsoll up and down so the inner lining rubbed against my erection and my head was squeezed into the toe with each stroke and the tingling became more and more intense.

As I approached my climax Bryony appeared in my vision lying on her back next to me, naked except for her feet in her white plimsolls. Her arms were rested and relaxed on the bed each side of her; she had drawn up one of her long slender dancer's legs with the foot flat on the bed while she stretched out her other leg with the foot pointed. Her long dark hair flowed down from the pillow to rest beneath her shoulder blades. Her neat round little ballerina breasts rose and fell in time with her gentle breathing. She turned her head to me and smiled as I smiled at her. I reached out my hand and she took it in hers and squeezed it affectionately. We said nothing; what was said through our eyes and our smiles was enough. With a deep gasp of pleasure and relief I flooded the inside of Emma's plimsoll. I felt good.

I slept well that night.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Trust Ch. 02 Previous Part
Trust Series Info

Similar Stories

Character Select Customizing an avatar has real effects on Mark.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Interracial Cuckolding Therapy A therapist helps introduce a young white couple to BBC.in Interracial Love
Lonely Night at the Gym From a late night workout to frivolous sex….in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Surprise A "date rapist" gets a surprise at a nightclub.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Christmas Surprise! Christmas Surprise.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories