Lonely Night at the Gym

Story Info
From a late night workout to frivolous sex….
4.8k words
4.67
6.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long day at work, I head back home to my place. My day was a complete disaster! My boss had me stay an extra few hours to complete a deadline for a project I'm finishing up with several colleagues. What's supposed to be a typical 9-5 ended up being a 12 hour day! By the half way point of the day, I would have been happier jamming a pencil into my forehead rather than complete my required tasks.

All that matters is that my day is finally over. I get home after 10PM. I'm so exhausted, I throw myself on my couch in the living room and pass out for a couple of hours. I wake up energized with a late start to my weekend. Deciding I wasn't ready to hit the bed and knock out for the rest of the night, I throw on some gym clothes. It'll be nice to get a late night workout at my gym less than ten minutes down the street. Looking at my watch, it reads 12:22AM. I'm not used to going in the after hours of the night. It should be okay though as I won't have to worry about the rush hour madness with people fresh out of work and hoarding the cardio machines and weight equipment. I do some quick stretching, chug down some pre workout, and head out the door to my car.

My name is Luke. I'm 26 years old and single.

I've been divorced for a couple of years after I caught my wife cheating on me with her manager. It fucked me up for awhile but I got over it after realizing I got married young and didn't get a chance to be sexually active the way other people my age were. I was drinking alcohol heavily though as a coping mechanism. However I've been sober for almost a year to better my health. I embraced a fitness lifestyle and use the gym as a stress reliever and to stay sober. The gym improved my mental health and my self esteem. I've come a long way and have followed a fitness regime that's paid off. I have a defined chest with broad shoulders, strong triceps and biceps. My abs are not great as I've focused on bulking instead of cutting. My legs are swole with strong quads and chiseled calves. I'm proud of my accomplishments.

I get to the gym and walk in surprised to see I have the facility to myself. I walk over to the front desk and see an employee I've never met before. He works the overnight shifts at my 24 hour gym. I'm used to going either in the mornings before work or straight after work during the rush hour. I recently joined this gym as it has a bunch of nice perks like a pool, sauna, state of the art gym equipment, and more. I've never been here past midnight. The place is completely dead! I'm the only person here! It's a nice thought getting to have the gym all to myself.

"Have a great workout," the overnight employee behind the desk tells me as I scan my membership card.

"Thanks!" I walk around the gym trying to see where I wanted to start. Tonight was going to be a mix night where I combine some of my favorite routines on each part of my body so I get a full body workout. I start off with legs with the leg press machine and do a few sets. I then work chest with the bench press. After my last set of benching, I stand up to stretch and take some deep breaths a little exhausted from the heavy weights. I see some movement from the corner of my eye and see a figure. I turn to see a young babe doing squats with a barbell. So much for having the gym to myself! I don't mind though as I take in the view from a distance. She's sexy!

I decide to get a closer look at her and see what equipment is in her area. I see the dumbbell racks next to her and make my way over to them. I grab a pair of dumbbells and do some arm curls staring at myself in the mirror. I do so as an excuse to be closer to her and get a better look. She's gorgeous with an athletic body with slim and toned arms. She is a Latina with tan skin. She has medium sized breasts and wears a light blue sports bra with a laced opening in the front showing off her cleavage. Her stomach is flat with a pierced navel. She's well toned with visible abs. She wears tight gray yoga pants that hug her phat ass. She has beautiful straight hair that goes down to her shoulders. She's a brunette with blonde highlights streaming throughout her hair. Her face is beautiful with minimal makeup having only lash extensions and dark red lipstick on.

I do my best to look at her discreetly while she continues to do her squats with a heavy barbell on her shoulders.

I finish my last set of arm curls and put the dumbbells away. I turn towards the sexy babe just in time to see her struggle with her last rep of squats. With her face winced and taking deep breaths, I see her trying to lift the barbell one last time. I quickly react, rushing to her aid to be her unexpected spotter. I lift the barbell off her shoulders and place it back onto the squat rack. She almost loses her balance as she turns herself around to me out of breath.

"Thank you!" She says exhausted with a thick bilingual accent.

"You're welcome. You gotta be careful with heavier weight by yourself. You should have a spotter," I tell her kindly. She looks at me and nods.

"You're right, I should." She extends her hand to me.

"I'm Nicolette." I take her hand and smile.

"I'm Luke. Pleasure to meet you!" Nicolette asks me to be her spotter the rest of her workout. I gladly help her out as she does a shoulder press workout next with a pair of dumbbells. I stand behind her with my arms below hers ready to catch them when they're struggling to help her push a good 2-3 extra reps to finish. After she's done, Nicolette offers to help spot me which I accept. I still had a few workouts I needed to complete before I'd call it a night.

After I'm done, I thank her and we chat for a bit near the cardio machines. She tells me about herself saying that she comes late at night to workout just because she likes having the gym practically to herself. I've never seen her before up until now as I don't ever come after midnight. Nicolette is absolutely gorgeous! There's something unique about her though and I can't figure it out. Her body has a slight masculine structure to it. I look at her face and her cheek bones are developed with a nice square jaw. Up close, I can tell she's had some facial work done. At the very least a nose job. I can't describe it but she's unique and sexy! I'm aroused in her presence. I talk to her about myself briefly and how I recently started working out at this gym. Nicolette smiles and nods while she listens. I can she her eyeing me up and down too. Is she just as attracted to me as I am to her? Only one way to find out.....

"I gotta say you're absolutely beautiful! I look at you and I'm impressed with your workout routine. You've clearly been doing this for some time. I mean, the hard work is shown on your body." I tell her eyeing her from head to toe. I do my best not to sound too thirsty but I think I failed. It's been months since I've gotten laid. I've just been so busy with work and my fitness lifestyle hasn't really helped with dating as most of the women I attract want to go out for a drink or clubbing. I'm in a trance-like state staring at the eye candy before me.

"Aw you're so sweet! Yeah I've been working on bettering myself. The last few years I've been through a lot. My body has been through a lot as I've made some changes that make me feel and look good," Nicolette tells me. As I make eye contact with her as she talks, I notice her blushing. She loves the attention I show her.

"Well changes can be great! They suit you well! I'm sorry if I'm being weird or making you uncomfortable when I tell you this but you're drop dead gorgeous! Incredibly sexy! Your smile too, it's cute!" I reply to her with confidence. Nicolette smiles and thanks me looking down at her feet flattered. I can tell she's shy. I don't know why someone with her beauty would be like that. She should be incredibly confident!

"You're too kind Luke. I'm not used to this kind of attention if I'm being honest. I don't go out much." I'm shocked to hear this.

"Really? Why don't you?"

"I just keep to myself...I can be shy. I just don't go out much unless it's to work or the gym," she replies. I decide to just ask her out on a date. She seems down to earth and genuine.

"Maybe I can take you out for dinner or something. It could be a nice change of scenery for you." Nicolette looks at me with a warm smile on her face but she looks a little sad as her smile quickly fades and she turns looking over her shoulder.

"I don't mean to be pushy, I know we just met...but I like you. Maybe we can just take it slow? Exchange numbers and workout together for now?" I ask her hoping it'll ease off the tension that sits between us. She looks like she's interested in me but something seems to be holding her back.

"That sounds nice but...."

There's a long pause.

"But?"

"I don't think you know what you want with me....you may think you do. But I don't think so. A lot of guys, they don't give me a chance once my secret is out," Nicolette tells me. I don't know what she means by that.

"What do you mean? What kind of secret?"Nicolette looks around. The both of us are the only people working out inside the gym. The overnight employee by the front desk has his attention to his phone with headphones on. Nicolette looks at me and leans in with a whisper.

"Do you want to come to the locker room with me?" My eyes practically pop out of my head. What was she offering? My mind is quick to fill up with dirty thoughts of us together in the locker room.

"What uh.....what do you want to do?" Nicolette gives me a naughty smile.

"Use your imagination," she tells me reaching for my junk. I take her hand off and lean into her for a kiss. She leans in and our lips touch. Her big lips are warm and juicy. I kiss her slowly feeling her breathing heavily on me with our sweaty foreheads pressed against each other. Her breath tastes like cinnamon. Nicolette pulls back and looks at me with a lustful grin.

"That was nice," she tells me.

"Yeah it was....so about this secret?" I ask her. Her face changes and she looks nervous again.

"Um....let's go to the locker room. I hope you're open-minded," she replies taking my hand leading the way. I'm confused but I'm thinking that whatever her secret is I can handle.

We walk towards the back of the gym. There's a door that opens up and leads into a hallway. Down the hall are the locker rooms where we walk into the ladies room together to the locker area. The lockers have extended benches that are attached to them. Nicolette lets go of my hand and makes her way to the center of the locker area. I follow her while she gets comfortable. She unzips her bra behind her and slowly removes it. She uses one arm to place the bra on the bench beside her and the other to hold her breasts, preventing me from seeing her globes in their full glory.

"Come closer to me sweetie," she says waving her finger to me in her direction. I get close and I'm aroused at the sight of her underboobs. Her body glistens in her sweaty state. I feel my erection growing in my joggers knowing that we're going to get down and dirty after working out.

I reach behind Nicolette and pull her close to me. I feel her lower back with my right hand nestled near her upper bottom. My left hand takes her arm off her breasts exposing them to me. Nicolette gasps as I soak in the view of her wonders. They're perfect in size and well rounded, courtesy of a breast augmentation procedure. Her areolas are large and her nipples are erect, itching to be sucked.

"They're marvelous," I tell her feeling like I'm staring at a golden ticket into a chocolate factory.

"Do you want to suck them for me?" Nicolette asks softly with a moan. I nod bending my head down to her breasts. I dart my tongue out to her left nipple and then make my way over to her right. She moans each time my tongue touches her sensitive nips. I lick them slowly teasing her until I open my mouth and swallow as much of her left breast that I can. I squeeze both breasts in the process. They're firm yet soft. Nicolette moans as I take my time sucking each breast. In the process of doing so, I bite down on her hardened nipples. She begs me not to stop as I suck her titties. My right hand sneaks away from her breasts and glides down her body. I feel her smooth wet skin with my hand running down her side to her waist and then to the treasure between her legs. I freeze all motion almost abruptly when I feel her pussy. Nicolette gasps and steps away from me. She was deep in her zone when I was sucking her tits, she didn't attempt to stop me from venturing off to her private area.

"Uhh...Luke......umm....uhhhh....this is the part where my secret comes out and you leave," she says quietly with sadness. I have a better understanding now what her secret is because of my wondering hand.

"I'm not going anywhere Nicolette. Whatever is going through you head, just know that I want to stay here with you. I don't give a fuck about your secret! I'll still take you out for dinner too if you'd like!" I tell her with enthusiasm. Her face brightens up with a big smile as she pushes herself into me with a big hug. She kisses me with joy, quickly turning back into lust. Our lips are pressed hard against each other when I feel her tongue slip into my mouth. I sit down on the bench. My head slams into the locker from the force of Nicolette kissing me and shoving her tongue down my throat. She moans climbing down into my lap and dry humps me. I rub her bare lower back with her in complete control smothering me with her juicy lips and tongue in my mouth. Eventually she gets up standing before me with her naked breasts in arms reach. She turns herself around and gives me a panorama of her phat ass.

"Do you like what you see papi?"

I respond by reaching my hands out to her ass giving her cheeks playful squeezes. Nicolette squeals with excitement each time I squeeze them. Her glutes are firm with cushion! She then steps away from me and grabs her yoga pants by the waist area to lower them. She lowers them slowly exposing me to the sight of her neon pink g-string underneath. Once her pants are down to her knees, she teases me by hiking up her panties and showing off her caramel colored glutes. Nicolette jiggles her ass for me pulling her thin panties down to her legs. She turns her head to the side to look at me from behind.

"You've made me so happy Luke! No one has ever been as kind and welcoming as you have been to me! I'm going to turn around now. I hope you'll like what you see!" I smile at Nicolette and give her a nod telling her I'm ok with her secret. She turns around slowly and faces me naked. I look down at her womanhood which happens to be an erect three inch penis. It's cut and waxed. It's small and skinny with dark skin.

Her secret? She's a beautiful transgender woman. I understand now why I saw something unique in her earlier. She is attractive in a different way. And yet I don't care. Nicolette is gorgeous and deserves a chance to be happy. And since my divorce, I've found that I've been more venturous sexually.

"Is this ok with you Luke? Am I....ok for you?" Nicolette asks with a glimmer of hope in her eyes. I stand up and yank off my tank top. I pull my joggers and underwear down simultaneously. In doing so, my erect cock springs out in full attention. My cock is just above average in size with plentiful girth and veins pulsing with blood to the very tip.

"Does this answer your question?"

Nicolette stares in disbelief at my manhood. I stand up before her and reach out to touch her small cock. She moans as I reach in for a kiss. She kisses me slowly with passion this time. I feel her arousal for me with my fingers playing with the sticky precum on her tip. I slowly jerk her cock off while kissing her. I return the lust back to our make out session with my tongue sliding into her mouth this time. I pull back from her and sit back down onto the bench and take off my pants and underwear. I'm butt naked with my sneakers still on. Nicolette follows my lead taking off the remainder of her gym wear but keeping her sneakers on.

"Turn around for me and shake that ass of yours!" I tell her with an assertive tone. Nicolette complies with excitement.

"Si papi!" Her reply makes me hope she continues to talk dirty to me in Spanish. Nicolette leans herself up against the lockers and has one knee bent over the bench for support. I get down on my knees to get the best view of her thick booty shaking in my face. I stare at this sexy shemale admiring her ass with her sack in sight underneath her bleached asshole. I take my hands grab hold of her firm rear. Nicolette gasps and then moans.

"Mmmmhhh!!! Así papi! Yo quiero más! Eat my ass! I want you to get in there and eat me!" With both my hands pressed against her cheeks from behind, I push my face close to her rear. I take a deep whiff and I'm met with the intoxicating scent of her sweaty asshole. My tongue begins to explore a foreign territory licking her perineum, the area in between her scrotum and asshole. Nicolette moans quietly while her legs shake. I slowly reach between her legs to find her womanhood. Familiar with my own genitalia, I start to jerk her cock for stimulation with my tongue venturing to the north reaching her rectum. I lick it slowly at first and then place the tip of my tongue in the center shoving it deep into her ass.

"Dame más papi! Dale duro!! Así!!" Nicolette cries out shaking her legs from uncontrollable pleasure. I can tell she's not used to this kind of attention. I love how sensitive she is to my every touch. From the movements of my hand jerking off her cock to my wet tongue salivating inside her asshole. She can't get enough of me. I enjoy the filth and tangy saltiness of her perspiration colliding with my tastebuds. I then spit a few times into her ass taking my thumb and rubbing it around her starfish. I slowly push it into her tight hole to try and stretch her out.

"Así papi!" Nicolette grunts, talking to me in Spanish just like I wanted. I shove my thumb in and out of her anus to widen her hole slowly to make way for my grand entrance. The oral and fingering foreplay seem to be getting her to cave into my temptation. Sure enough, she gives in.

"Please papi! Shove it in already!" I stand up in reply, spitting on my hand and rubbing my cock a few times. Nicolette shakes her ass up in the air still bent down over the bench.

"I have some lube with me in my gym bag papi! We're going to need it for that fat cock of yours! Locker 23," she tells me. I search her locker and fish around her gym bag. I find a small bottle of lube and pour a generous amount on my shaft, lathering it up and down in slippery oil. I squirt some lube just above Nicolette's anus letting it trickle down into her tight passage.

"Here we go," I tell her guiding my fat cock to her back door and rubbing my tip on it. With my left hand, I hold her waist to keep her steady with my firm grip. I do it to overpower her as well. I don't want her to move around or try and stop me. I push my way in slowly into her tight entryway as she takes loud deep breaths. I know she's in pain but I know she's also enjoying the sensation. She wants me just as much as I want her. And I'm going to fuck her nice and steady at first.....at first.

"Si papi! Dame más!! I want EVERY inch of you deep inside me!!" Nicolette cries out. We're both hot and sweaty. It doesn't take long for my balls to finally press against her rear. I'm completely inside of her asshole. I let my hips do the work finding a rhythm pulling myself in and out. I gradually pick up my pace while Nicolette does her best not to scream. She talks dirty in Spanish and grunts heavily from the sensation of my cock penetrating her. As I progress, I take my right hand and grab the bottom of her ballsack that flops in between her legs. I play with her sack and feel how smooth and soft it is. The feeling of her genitals in my hand during sex is foreign but builds up my arousal. It drives Nicolette crazy at the same time.

12