Trust Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Storm looked at Ayasha, "Abandoned already Yashy?"

~!~

"So are you enjoying yourself? And let me just say, you are the most beautiful woman in this place next to the bride that is," Mike said as he flirted with Sally.

"I'm sure I'm not the only female you've said that to so far tonight," Sally replied.

Mike laughed, "Ouch, you're tough. But really all the men here are finding it difficult to keep their eyes off you. I may have to offer you police protection."

"Do those lines really work on women?"

"Sometimes," Mike replied bring the beer to his lips and winking at her before taking a sip. Sally laughed out loud and both her and Mike bent their heads together laughing at the looks they got from some of the other people. Apparently they were having too much fun by themselves.

"You may need to get new ones," Sally suggested.

"Okay we'll see. Let me see if it works on that woman who's been eyeing me for a while now." Sally glanced over to see the woman Mike was referring to as he acknowledged her with a nod. "By the way, we just broke up. I'm sorry but you will have live without me." He then hurriedly bent his head and whispered, "I'll let you know how it went."

Sally laughed and turned to lean on the bar as he walked away. She was drinking her water quietly when she heard, "So how did you and Storm meet?" Sally turned to the voice and saw a beautiful brunette looking at her. Her black sheath dress was low cut in the front and stopped above her knee.

"Through friends," Sally replied taking another sip of her water.

"I'm one of his closest friends and I don't know you. What friend introduced you?"

"The one you don't know."

"I'm Megan, and you are?"

"His friend. Excuse me."

Sally made to walk away but Megan blocked her path. "You're just an experiment you know." Sally looked at Megan as she continued. "He does this every now and then, finds some girl he knows is different from what he's used to and she's the novelty for a month or two. Then she's passed along to his friends when he is through and then never heard from again. He always comes back to what he knows. He's just trying to get over is recent ex-girlfriend but it's not the first time they've broken up and gotten back together so it's only a matter of time. I wouldn't invest too much into him."

"Don't tell me...you're just trying to warn me so I don't get my hopes up? From one woman to another? We women have to stick together especially with these men who just use us and discard us like a whim, right?"

"Yes, I'm only trying to help. I'm glad you see that."

"So is it the friend that you're desperately trying to help or yourself? I think you're trying to help yourself. I mean if you can have him for yourself then why shouldn't you but then again, he didn't come here tonight with you now did he?"

"You..."

"Hello Megan," Storm said coming to stand by Sally. "Are you ready to leave?"

"Yes, I am."

"Good, let's go. Megan," Storm said as he took Sally's hand in his and led her away with Megan watching slack jawed.

~!~

Sally looked out the passenger window as Storm drove to his house. A few times he tried to make small conversation but her answers were short. What Megan said was bothering her. It was her fear...that she was being used as a temporary distraction and she wanted Storm too much to stop herself from being used. She was so deep in thought that she didn't realize he had arrived home. As soon as he closed his front door, he pulled her to him and kissed her soundly. She felt her back hit the wall and her hands got caught between their bodies. She tried to get some leverage but the way he was kissing her only fed her desire for him. His lips trailed to her ear and she to regain the restrain she lost during the kiss.

"Storm...Storm, wait...stop."

"Why?" he asked as he continued to nibble at her neck. "You taste great." He kissed her again and again Sally forgot why she wanted him to stop. He shrugged out of his jacket, letting it fall to the floor and reached behind for her dress zipper when she turned away from him, this time successfully.

"Storm wait, please."

Storm stopped and looked at her noticing that she kept glancing at him and then looking away. "What's wrong Sally? Are you ok?"

"What is this?"

"What is what?"

"What is this? This that's going on between us. We don't see each other for weeks...am I the novelty? Was that the introductory to your friends?"

"What the hell are you talking about Sally? What novelty? I introduced to you to my friends because I wanted to."

She walked a few steps away from him. For some reason she felt cold and ran her hands along her arms. She turned back to him knowing that as much as she was afraid of the answer, she still had to ask the question. "Am I the first minority girl you have been with?"

"What?" stunned Storm took a step towards her. "Sally, please start at the beginning and tell me what you're talking about."

"You know what I'm talking about..."

"No I don't. What the hell kind of question is that. 'Are you the first minority girl I've been with?' I don't date minority girls. I have date women of different cultures if that's what you're asking."

"We're not dating..."

"We would if you would let us date. I want to date you."

"Why, because I'm different from the rest?"

"Rest? Rest of who?" Taking a deep breath and running his hand in his hair, Storm strived for patience. "Sally tell me what's going on? What did you hear and from whom?"

"Just tell me..."

"Tell me Sally, now."

"Your friend or your sister's friend Megan said..."

"Okay, I've heard enough. God this is such bullshit." Storm ran his hand in his hair again as he looked up at the ceiling, "She's so fucking annoying. Sally, I don't care what she told you, she's lying..."

"She's lying because she told me about..."

"She's lying because she's had a crush on me since the seventh grade and it's fucking annoying." He moved to stand in front of her and took her face in his hands, "Sally, she's lying. She's has been trying to go out with me for I don't even know how many years now and I'm just not interested. I want to be with you."

"Until when?"

"What?"

"Until when? How long do you want to be with me for?"

Frustrated, "Do I need a time table or a schedule to make you cum?"

"Go to hell." She tried to walk away but Storm held her arm.

"Why do you keep running away like this? What was this, a comparison so you could make a final decision between me the other guy?"

"What other guy? What are you talking about?"

"The guy you were with at the club...when you saw Ayasha? Are you and he together now or were you trying to decide?"

"You know about Greg? Wait how did you know...are you following me?"

"No, I'm not," but Storm turned away when he answered her before turning back to her, "I saw you at the club. Ayasha had invited everyone out that night. So are you with him now?"

"If you're asking me if I slept with him, I didn't."

She turned again to leave and he caught her arm again. "Why do you keep running away from us?"

"There is no us..."

"There could be if you would let it. What are you so afraid of?"

"I'm not afraid."

"Yes, you are. You are terrified of anything more happening between us. Tell me you feel nothing when I kiss you. Tell me you don't want to me to touch you. Tell me you don't want to cum the way you did the last time. Tell me you don't want feel what you felt when we were together. Tell me you don't so I can tell you you're lying. I want to feel you again Sally. You know I won't hurt you but you keep running away from me. Stop running."

Sally looked at him shocked but scared. "I have to go."

Frustrated Storm yelled, "Fine! Go! Get the fuck out!" and turned his back to her.

~!~

***Conversation between Storm and his Aunt***

"Storm, there you are. And is it possible to visit me without a formal invitation?"

"Aunt Annette, you're beautiful as usual and you're still my favorite aunt."

"I'm your only aunt you devil. You father would be very disappointed in the way you treat his only sister."

"Laying on the guilt a bit too heavy Aunt Annetta?"

"Not at all if it'll get me more visits from you."

"Go on now."

Thanks for reading!

~!~

12