All Comments on 'Trust Comes Easy Ch. 04'

by Rogue Writer

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
RW delivers

I really loved that rooftop scene---naked violin-playing and we finally we get to see the destruction of the high-grade printer. Way to go Mike! And good job on being the first one to speak the title of the story. I trusted someone would eventually. It was easy. Also, it's good to see that Carol realized her dream of writing professionally. Never give up on your dreams. Amanda and Carol in Rio..that could be a story in itself.

Daphne's New Life notwithstanding, it's good to see some third person perspective creeping into your stories. You did a great job with it here. Switching back and forth was fun, although it might break some kind of writing rule. But it doesn't matter. Break all the rules you want, RW, you're a teriffic, teriffic, teriffic writer. RW rules!

catoblepascatoblepasabout 17 years ago
Amanda & Carol in Rio

I`m pretty sure we already heard the story of Amanda & Carol in Rio. Wasn`t she the con artist that drugged & fleeced Carol? Nice story, btw

catoblepascatoblepasabout 17 years ago
Amanda & Carol in Rio

I`m pretty sure we already heard the story of Amanda & Carol in Rio. Wasn`t she the con artist that drugged & fleeced Carol? Nice story, btw

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
a piece of advice...

I read chapter 4 on nifty. A lot of people read both nifty and Lit. If your story appears first on nifty, most people will read it there and skip it when they see it here. That means fewer reads and fewer votes for you, my friend. That might upset you, if you have a typical writer's ego. Therefore, submit to Lit at least a week before you submit to nifty. You'll thank me.

bigLitfanbigLitfanabout 17 years ago
this voting system sucks

This is Sunday afternoon. This morning I took a look at the top lesbian story list and saw that Trust Comes Easy Ch. 4 was in (I believe) second place with a (I think)4.89 rating from (I'm sure of this one) 10 votes. Now, with a total of 12 votes, Trust Comes Easy Ch 4 has a 4.75 rating and occupies the 475th spot on that list. Those two most recent votes had to be 0's or 1's to do so much damage. In other words, sabotage. My question: why are writers so jealous of each other that they'll resort to underhanded tricks to make one another look bad? Oh well, at least for one brief, shining moment a Rogue Writer submission occupied the high place of honor that it deserves.

bigLitfanbigLitfanabout 17 years ago
correction

TCE ch4 is now in spot 396, not 475 as I previously wrote. I went back and looked. Not as outrageous, I guess, but the point remains the same.

RogueLurkerRogueLurkerabout 17 years ago
Damn - this is the last chapter!!!

Really well done, RW. I loved this story. This gives everything your readers have come to expect from one of your stories - engaging characters, humour (dark or otherwise), lots and lots of sex and you've sweetened the pot with a plot full of intrigue, mystery, romance, humour, violence and some great twists.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushabout 17 years ago
Great story, one I read for its literary value. .

. . .as well as its eroticism. I can count on one hand the stories here that hooked me in with the plot, to the point that I wanted to read to the end to find out what's happened. Great job, and I'm now going to go back and read your other stories.

TheAbsurd_studentTheAbsurd_studentalmost 14 years ago
I love you.

I truly do. This story was remarkable - beautiful. Thank you so much for that!

AJAustenAJAustenover 13 years ago
The best!!!

That was fantastic!!! I'm totally hooked on all your stories but this was one of the best!!! I really, totally love you for writing this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absolutely brilliant!

I've actually lost sleep reading your stories. I laughed out loud at the description of Maggie using the hydrochloric acid on Amanda, knowing this would never actually happen. But only because she didn't have the chance. I'm so pleased with how it worked out. Amanda is no longer a threat and the couple can make a new life for themselves. I just loved it! Thank goodness there are more stories from you that I intend on reading (and losing more sleep ... ha!) ~ L

idrubloodidrubloodover 11 years ago
That was almost unbelievable

My God, I never saw it ending like that. I thought for sure somebody was gonna get murdered. But hot damn, I loved it.

Thank you for sharing.

IDB

sarahwalker10sarahwalker10almost 11 years ago
loved it

Thank you so much for this story, I loved it. Carol & Kaye's love for each other is amazing, and wonderful, and hart warming. The part with Mike & Carol on the roof made me laugh my ass off. He just looked at the sunset and pretended he hadn't noticed she was naked. Then out of the blue he asked her why. That was funny as hell. You did a great job on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Well done

mambrkemambrkeover 8 years ago
Oh God

What could I say ... I love it.. You are great.. The Great.. and your stories made my week.. at least :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

I love your writing,so bummed you don't submit anymore

julesbabejulesbabeabout 2 years ago

I don’t know if you are still reading comments. If you are…thank you for a great story…couldn’t see how it could have a happy ending…but it did. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Daddy would have been proud of his little psycho lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous